2.9

3.7

Felisa Dondoyano Bantasa
Felisa Dondoyano BantasaFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

A very nice gesture

I am an old guy just on 80 years old and I use a mobility scooter to walk my dog, and just the other day I took my dog for a walk as usual and this James guy was mowing a lawn in Tolga North Qld about 7.30 AM and my track is through some fairly heavy grassed areas along side where he was mowing, we gave each other a nod, good morning and went on our merry ways, when I returned on my way home this guy had gone out of his way to mow over and smooth my track through the long grass making for a much smoother ride for me, such a nice thoughtful gesture, he gets my YAY for the DAY. Good onya JAMES.
Frank S.
Frank S.

Very professional

Awesome work, service and value. Nothing too hard for Jason.
Michelle Weyburg
Michelle WeyburgCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  VIC

Wood floor

Thanks James so much my floors come up amazingly A++++++
Bee
BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

James M. Lawn Maintenance North Lakes

Found James M on airtasker to do lawn mowing.
Whilst mowing his helper shattered my back glass door. When we mentioned this to him he assured me he wld refund the $ after repair has been done and paid by me.

It is now 5 weeks later and still waiting for my refund.

Very unprofessional in this regard and obviously uninsured even after it was confirmed that all airtasker services is covered for any miss hapen.

He will be taken to QCAT to take accountability for his actions.

Lee O.
Lee O.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastically clean & fresh ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Geoff from James home services was fantastic, my home was beautifully clean & sparkling, everything smelt so fresh & clean , all the cleaning products used were amazing!
Can’t wait to get them back again ! ⭐️
Denise
Denise2 posts
  VIC

Exceptional job with cleaning oven

I contacted Peter at short notice to clean my daughters oven as it took me an hour to clean just the door!! He was very responsive with text messages and emails and came out the very next day! I haven’t had an oven professionally cleaned before so had no idea how long it would take. It took 2 hours and the oven looks like new again. Very happy with the results and will certainly have him back again before it gets as dirty as it was this time. Would highly recommend James Home Cleaning if you want your oven to look sparkling clean. Thanks Peter
Maddie
Maddie
  QLD

Best cleaning service in Townsville!

I just got home from work and my house is looking, feeling, and smelling so lovely and clean!! Can't thank you guys enough for the amazing cleaning job! The cleaner that came to do the job was on time, efficient, friendly, professional, and did an incredible job!
Gil M
Gil MNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

"Not happy Jan "

Real estate's preferred cleaner ? Was contracted by the realestate to clean our property curtains , still totally filthy after supposedly cleaning and told the realestate that the curtains were stained and could not be cleaned! I myself visited the apartment and used a damp tea towel and some carpet & upholstery cleaner to manage to clean all the brown "stains " off!! Hard to believe that they even tried to clean them. The 1 star is because they managed to get the stains out of the mattresses they were also asked to clean.
gailrw1Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD17 posts
  Verified QLD

Terrible Cleaners however good at spraying smelly stuff and stamping a toilet roll

Floors were dirty in the bathroom and zero window edges were cleaned they did not dust as regarded so much dust on bedhead as they were lazy. They never cleaned properly the deck, never cleaned the deck landing or stairs. They were terrible at cleaning however very good at charging for the full rate $55 however never actual did the full 4 hours they were paid for I would find them smoking in the yard after 3 hours. There were great spraying smelly stuff and stamping the toilet roll but terrible at cleaning the toilet.
gailrw1

Terrible at dusting I would spend hours cleaning the back deck and dusting and floors as there were dirty. I did speak with them regarding this however it did not improve sack then after 3 weeks.

Sucked In
Sucked InRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  NSW

Verbal abuse by the interior clean member from Kurrajong

Name calling from a team member of James home services Kurrajong
This guy is quite rude and unprofessional
Spoke with head office no apology offered or even given a response
Veronica
VeronicaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

If I could give zero I would

Firstly wish I had read the reviews, secondly glad Brad and Daniel from Sunshine Coast didn't clean my windows based on reviews. Thirdly they were late to do a quote but I gave them a chance, I had to wait three weeks for an appointment, they text the day before to say they would arrive early so I changed my day around to move my furniture, they didn't arrive so I rung them and I was annoyed saying I was disappointed yet again. He was very arrogant, rude and then refused to do the job
Please don't waste your time, very unhappy with a service I didn't even receive
Bryce S.
Bryce S.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Edin Kara
Edin KaraSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Service-Highly Recommended

It was such a great experience and I will continue using and highly recommend James' Home Services to everyone. From the initial conversation to call centre to ease of booking as well as professionalism & quality of service, everything was done perfectly. I will look no further!

Edin Kara

GabbyGold Coast2 posts

Great team!

I love the james home services team's work :) thank you. house is spotless every single visit. will book again.

MichaelM