Jarvis ACT, Canberra

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

4.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

IKEA assembly

Idris came over to my house to assemble some Ikea furniture. He was very professional, courteous and polite. We even had great conversations about world politics and global issues as well. He was an absolute legend! Please convey my sincere thanks to Idris!

Michele
MicheleAustralian Capital Territory

Jarvis Home clean is Great

I have been having Jarvis do my cleaning for a few months. I am very happy with Jarvis Butler she is always on time and does a great job and finishes on time.. She does her clean to detail well done Jarvis..Makes things so much easier for me..

Kim B.
Kim B.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Very impressed with service!

The company communicates effectively, very happy with the staff and service. You can request new cleaners if you want to and they take feedback seriously. Very impressed! My first visit was slightly subpar, I gave some specific feedback on what was missed, I was offered a different cleaner and the next visit was excellent. So much more than expected. Will definitely be continuing to use Jarvis.

Satisfied
SatisfiedCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional service

I’m delighted with the professional service my Butler provides each week. He quickly learnt my chemical free cleaning method and independently applies these methods to a range of cleaning situations.
I really appreciate his positive attitude to new challenges and his confidence throughout. Each week I look forward to my house sparkling from all corners because I have learnt to expect this from my excellent regular service from Jarvis.

Rebecca
RebeccaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service, great price

Jarvis was really easy to book and I am very happy with the quality of the work and professionalism of my assigned cleaner, Yar, who has come by twice now.

Props to customer service as well. The only issue I have had so far was dealt with within 12 hours via email - the discount for the first visit was not originally applied but the difference was refunded very quickly.

Everything cleaned well

Floors and bathrooms very clean and shiny. Place smells great. They even cleaned in hard to reach places which had built up dust and also things on my bench like my toothbrush holder.

Chaitali
ChaitaliCoombs 2611, ACT

Great service, thank you

Arrived on time, understanding the work, doing it properly, finishing it on time. Happy with overall service provided and will call again for further cleaning work. Thank you again for service.

Rachel
RachelDunlop 2615, ACT

Wouldn’t go back to life without Jarvis

Jarvis is so easy to book through and every week is a consistent clean, Binaya is brilliant. It has changed so much in our house, now that we don’t have to spend hours cleaning at the end of every work week. My stress levels have dramatically reduced. Highly recommend!

Professional cleaning and would use them again!

The cleaner did a great job of cleaning our house! Attention to details, professional and easy to talk to. We also received some advice of how we can maintain and clean things properly by ourselves.

Tim
TimNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Great service!

Good service, did a great clean and very convenient, couldn't fault it. Also listened to feedback we gave from first service, we were very happy with the service and would recommend to others

Edward
Edward Kambah 2902, ACT

Very helpful

Our butler is efficient and get things done. We look forward to try having our toilets deep cleaned next time. Happy to have good service from Jarvis. Thank you for the help

AEG3012
AEG3012Canberra

More focussed on money than providing a good service

Sue
SueCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

This was the first time using this service, The butler was prompt and did a wonderful job! The house looks amazing now! Can't wait for the next fortnightly clean. Very happy with the service so far!

DEH
DEH

Can’t live without

I look forward to everything fortnight when my butler arrives to wave her magic wand making my home look amazingly clean !!!!!!
Always a great and professional job done by my butler Joanne

hmsdarwin
hmsdarwinCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful helpful happy

Having a butler is a great help with the little jobs, that we don’t want have time for. Makes our rental inspections a breeze these days. We are very happy with the service.