Jarvis ACT, Canberra

4.5

Sue

SueCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

This was the first time using this service, The butler was prompt and did a wonderful job! The house looks amazing now! Can't wait for the next fortnightly clean. Very happy with the service so far!

DEH

DEH

Can’t live without

I look forward to everything fortnight when my butler arrives to wave her magic wand making my home look amazingly clean !!!!!!
Always a great and professional job done by my butler Joanne

hmsdarwin

hmsdarwinCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful helpful happy

Having a butler is a great help with the little jobs, that we don’t want have time for. Makes our rental inspections a breeze these days. We are very happy with the service.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jarvis ACT, Canberra compares to other House Cleaning Services

Juhi Wadhwani

Juhi Wadhwani

100 percent value for services!

My helper is always happy to proved her services based on my needs. She is very accommodating and punctual with her service. She is happy to even provide some suggestions when ever I reach out to her. Am very satisfied by her devices. Thanks Jewel- you are great to have as a help.

No-Don't

No-Don'tCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional experience

On time, cleaned everything required within the time frame, well done. Not much else to say really, was a good experience would recommend them for general cleaning services for sure.

Great Customer Services!

I used to have permanent cleaners for my property however they are not always available when I need them! After using Jarvis, I can book any time at my choice and the cleaners always turn up on time. If I am not happy with one cleaner, I can change to an alternative cleaner next time, without all the troubles of looking for cleaners and asking for prices. Jarvis will take all these troubles for me. Although not all provided cleaners are efficient or good enough, Jarvis is reliable, responsive and always seeking feedback ( and also take the feedback seriously), this is the kind of service that I have been after. I hope Jarvis will keep up this level of customer services and keep improving itself.

Cheyanne G.

Cheyanne G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Waste of time

This is perfect! Can’t live without it!

Had the most lovely Jarvis help me around the house. I have a neck injury something as simple as cleaning the bathroom is usually a huge task for me. The guy who came was very polite, fast and efficient. Highly recommend :)

KATE MCGINNESS

KATE MCGINNESSBruce 2617, ACT

Great clean and very organised business

Business makes it easy to make ongoing appointments. I appreciate the SMS reminder. The clean was great and the hourly rate is very competitive. We love having our home cleaned by Jarvis cleaners.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jarvis ACT, Canberra compares to other House Cleaning Services

Jodi Armstrong

Jodi ArmstrongCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional and Thorough

Zaya my cleaning lady is an absolute delight. Very professional and thorough in her work. I highly recommend this company and look forward to my fortnightly visits. Well done Zaya.

Justin C.

Justin C.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Great idea and service

It’s always hard to find the perfect match for any job. They are always looking to see their guys did well, if you aren’t happy they’ll find you a better fit.

Kelly

KellySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Jervis has been really good. Their cleaners have been doing a great job.

Thw cleaner I've been getting takes her time to clean to standard . Zaya always makes sure ahe does what she is asked and goes beyond expectation. She is really good.