Jarvis ACT, Canberra

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

4.5
Unhappy person
Unhappy personGungahlin 2914, ACT

unreliable service

Initially, I was very happy with their services, until the Butler resigned.  Thereafter I was sent two inexperienced cleaners that were not trained and I learned that they joined the company only two weeks before they were allocated to me.  The third cleaner cancelled the morning of the scheduled clean.

Satisfied
SatisfiedCanberra 2600, ACT

Very satisfied with Jarvis

I’m absolutely delighted with my new butler Jyoti from Jarvis. She shows a keen interest to meet my cleaning needs and follows through on all tasks I request. I’m also very impressed by high degree of detail and accuracy she applies to all tasks. Recently I asked for special products to be applied to the shower tiles. Jyoti did an expectational effort on the shower resulting in a ‘as new’ finish. I’m also appreciative of the initiative that she shows while keeping within my request to use chemical free cleaning. I’m very satisfied and each week look forward to Jyoti from Jarvis cleaning my home.

• Incentivised Review No
Michele
MicheleAustralian Capital Territory

Great Clean

I am so very happy with Jarvis I have been using their service for quiet awhile. It is only early days with my new Butler that Jarvis has provided me but I think it’s going to work out fine.. Jarvis are always checking with me to make sure that I am happy with their service. I hope to have a long happy relationship with Jarvis…

IKEA assembly

Idris came over to my house to assemble some Ikea furniture. He was very professional, courteous and polite. We even had great conversations about world politics and global issues as well. He was an absolute legend! Please convey my sincere thanks to Idris!

Michele
MicheleAustralian Capital Territory

Jarvis Home clean is Great

I have been having Jarvis do my cleaning for a few months. I am very happy with Jarvis Butler she is always on time and does a great job and finishes on time.. She does her clean to detail well done Jarvis..Makes things so much easier for me..

Kim B.
Kim B.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Very impressed with service!

The company communicates effectively, very happy with the staff and service. You can request new cleaners if you want to and they take feedback seriously. Very impressed! My first visit was slightly subpar, I gave some specific feedback on what was missed, I was offered a different cleaner and the next visit was excellent. So much more than expected. Will definitely be continuing to use Jarvis.

Rebecca
RebeccaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service, great price

Jarvis was really easy to book and I am very happy with the quality of the work and professionalism of my assigned cleaner, Yar, who has come by twice now.

Props to customer service as well. The only issue I have had so far was dealt with within 12 hours via email - the discount for the first visit was not originally applied but the difference was refunded very quickly.

Everything cleaned well

Floors and bathrooms very clean and shiny. Place smells great. They even cleaned in hard to reach places which had built up dust and also things on my bench like my toothbrush holder.

Chaitali
ChaitaliCoombs 2611, ACT

Great service, thank you

Arrived on time, understanding the work, doing it properly, finishing it on time. Happy with overall service provided and will call again for further cleaning work. Thank you again for service.

Rachel
RachelDunlop 2615, ACT

Wouldn’t go back to life without Jarvis

Jarvis is so easy to book through and every week is a consistent clean, Binaya is brilliant. It has changed so much in our house, now that we don’t have to spend hours cleaning at the end of every work week. My stress levels have dramatically reduced. Highly recommend!

Professional cleaning and would use them again!

The cleaner did a great job of cleaning our house! Attention to details, professional and easy to talk to. We also received some advice of how we can maintain and clean things properly by ourselves.

Tim
TimNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Great service!

Good service, did a great clean and very convenient, couldn't fault it. Also listened to feedback we gave from first service, we were very happy with the service and would recommend to others

Edward
Edward Kambah 2902, ACT

Very helpful

Our butler is efficient and get things done. We look forward to try having our toilets deep cleaned next time. Happy to have good service from Jarvis. Thank you for the help

AEG3012
AEG3012Canberra

More focussed on money than providing a good service

• Incentivised Review No
Sue
SueCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

This was the first time using this service, The butler was prompt and did a wonderful job! The house looks amazing now! Can't wait for the next fortnightly clean. Very happy with the service so far!