JB Hi-Fi Online Store

JB Hi-Fi Online Store

No complications at all

I purchased a phone online and picked it up at the JB Hi-Fi store. The transaction went smoothly, the item was ready to be picked up early the next day. The phone itself is as described and facing no problems. I would highly recommend from my experience.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A30

Avoid JB online

Although the online transaction was very easy, the delays and communication are awful. I ordered a laptop and was amazed that the delivery date was 3 weeks away which is unacceptable in this day and age. When I queried the delivery date to understand why & when it would arrive, the reply was simply 'this is your due date' and then of course the item didn't arrive. When I contacted JB again, they indicated that the item was out of stock. I am running a business and required a laptop, so I asked for an ETA, they couldn't give me one but kept on acknowledging 'my frustrations' as if I was the problem not their inability to manage their stock - no options, no solutions, no alternatives and still no update on delivery AFTER 6 weeks. Do yourself a favour and walk into Bing Lee to get a deal.

Product Purchased2046

JB need to step up their game with Delivery

This is 2019. The benchmark of an excellent customer experience is to under promise and over deliver, as well as keeping your customers NOTIFIED. I needed a new mouse for my laptop. I ordered on Monday and paid for express delivery, as the delivery time stated "for delivery on or before Tuesday, 21 May" (the next day). No emails informing me of the fulfilment of the order, shipment confirmation or courier details. It's now Wednesday. One day after the delivery. Pathetic service

***

UPDATE: After an email to their customer service team, it appears to be now under control, my order is on it's way and I now have courier details to track. Whilst I was impressed that the response back from JB Hi-Fi was within 30 mins of my enquiry lodged via their website and the offer to refund the delivery was made, the confirmation that courier simply didn't pick up an order was a worry. I know some good process people to re-engineer your fulfilment processes, JB :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Online Shopping is horrendous. Delivery is a hassle. Customer Service woeful.

The online store is easy enough but that is where the customer satisfaction ends. I ordered a TV through their online store to have delivered for my parents birthday. I'm in Sydney and they are in Brisbane.

Once ordered you get an email saying 'order pending' and no payment has been taken as yet. Which is ridiculous in this day and age, but anyway.

The next day i had still not received any email regarding my order, and upon looking on Amazon, i saw the same product, similar price but FREE delivery.

I decided to cancel my order, however, you can only do this via an online form. Once submitted i received an email from a CS rep who advised that the payment HAD been taken and order was waiting at the store ready for pickup (email had gone to my junk mail) fair enough, it was my fault for not checking my junk mail. I advised to not go through with cancellation and to continue, as i had only cancelled thinking my order was still 'pending'. This obviously confused the CS rep immensely, but i was told it was still ordered and delivery would go ahead.

Come the day of my fathers birthday, no delivery in sight. I called Toll who advised that they hadn't received any pick up request. Angrily, i called the store where it was to be picked up from, the Manager advised that it has been sitting there, waiting to be picked up by Toll. Looking through the notes, the CS rep had written 'drama' in the notes (unprofessional).. anyway, having to deal with the fact my present was not going to be delivered on that day, i was assured it'd be delivered Monday.

Come Monday, still no tracking available. I called Toll who advised they only just received the pick up request on Friday, but not overnight, only off peak so it was likely going to be delivered Tuesday. A week since the order and 4 days after the birthday.

Considering i cannot phone the customer service team about this issue and the run around received by both Toll and JB HI FI. i'll be going direct with Amazon next time

Terrible online shopping

I put an order online for a mobile. We need the mobile urgently to be shipped to one of our employee. then the tedious "verification procedure" starts. I emailed back the required documents and still the customer service(Justin) kept asking me for explanation of this or that, some unrelated questions, through email. The ID of mine and company document wasn't enough? still need to prove the recepient? prove the recepient address? prove the recepient's relationship to us? Are you crazy? If I know this situation, I would rather to go buying in the store. One day an email and not sending out the item, what's wrong with these guys? It's been three days and the item is still not shipped out!

Product Purchasediphone

Absolutely horrible and rude

I ordered 2 pop vinyl toys from the online store. They sent me one that was completely wrong, and one that had a damaged box. They asked for pictures, so I sent them. They then said I could go in store so someone could check the toys out and decide if they’d do anything, or send them back via courier.
One toy is at least obviously not what I ordered?!?! Is it magically going to change in store? Did they send me a similar one, hoping I’m stupid?
I ordered online for a reason. So now I get to go in store and see if they’re rude to my face as well as over email.
Never again.

Don’t order online

I ordered online for a Fitbit ionic charger. I thought the free delivery would be convenient but it was anything other than that. The delivery using Toll never arrived and although they left a ‘sorry we missed you’ card on follow up they say they deliver albeit to someone other than myself.
I am very unimpressed and would never order online from this store in future.

Product PurchasedFitbit Ionic

Delivery

Made an online order with an estimated delivery; only it never arrived and the automatically sent it to a store despite me having my door being open since the morning. Got a message saying its been sent to a store and to pick it up instead. If you're not going to actually deliver to the address what's the point of paying shipping?!

Product Purchasedlogitech g560 lightsync

Tech21 Evo Check Case for iPhone 8/7 (Smokey Black)

Purchased several of these cases for an iPhone 7. Really awesome cases for the price. Would highly recommend. Was surprised of the quality of the cases for $49 as some at Apple are over $70

Warranty Claim MadeNo

product is crap and there service is terrible

bought a phillip 58 inch tv pluged it in has a green light straight through the middle to get JBHI to pick it up and replace it is an absolute joke, I would never recommend anyone buying anything from them as if a product they supply you is faulty its a nightmare to have it replaced

Can’t deliver on the date.

I was supposed to get a go pro on Tuesday only to some how miss the delivery even though I was by the door all day. Bottom line is they took the product back to headquarters which is half an hour from my house. Then when I sent it back they didn’t even give me the full refund. If they can deliver on time you should get the delivery charge refunded else well. Total joke of a company.

Product PurchasedGoPro Hero

Ordered from NZ, been 2 weeks, still haven't received my dvd.

Ordered the Tom of Finland dvd online, as the NZ JB-HI-FI didn't have it, but the Australian JB-HI-FI did. It's been 2 weeks since it was supposedly 'shipped', and I still haven't received it. I've had orders from AMERICA arrive in the same amount of time - yet this is just one single dvd - how hard is it to deliver a small item - Seriously!? I asked what was going on, and they said that it could take up to 6 weeks!!!

On store, after looking up delivery times, they also said it could take between 2-4 weeks, and from 6 weeks up to 12 weeks. Which one is it? 6 weeks? 12 weeks? 2 weeks? 4 weeks? You shouldn't even have to wait 3 weeks, let alone 2 weeks, for ONE small DVD. If you're ordering online from the Australian JB-HI-FI (for international delivery - even if only across the ditch, to NZ), don't even bother. You might as well go with someone else. With the atrocious delivery waiting time for one simple delivery - it's really not worth wasting your time and energy. Probably won't use them ever again after this experience. Appalling.

JB Hi-Fi fail to deliver

I pre-ordered a PC game from JB-HiFi website almost a week before the release date. If you pre-order from the website you cannot collect it from the physical store and must use delivery. So I selected and paid for Express Delivery, the website said I would receive the game within one day of the release date. I arranged to work from home to wait for the delivery, then JB told me told me they shipped the game late. They finally dispatched the game on Friday afternoon through Tolls. I called Toll and they said the shipping will take 1 to 2 business days, so that means I would only receive my purchase the following Monday or Tuesday. But Toll can't tell me which day they will deliver the parcel, so I was told if the delivery missed I will have to go and collect it from the depot. What a waste of time! If I had pre-ordered the game from EB games or other retailers and I could have got it on the release day and without paying for the delivery. Buttom line, don't pre-order anything from JB-HiFi.

Didn't Let Me Down

Great service and great prices.
Placed order before 1pm on Sunday and recieved it by 10am the following Tuesday.

No problems at checkout. Recieved a confirmation email for my order, and another when it was picked up by the courier. Provided me with a tracking number too.

Had a question about something to do with the order and sent a DM to JB on Twitter and recieved a helpful response later that same day.

Recieved the correct product in mint condition, a day earlier than expected.

Would shop with them again.

Customer Service on-point

Just wanted to share my amazing (as at 2019-11-03) experience with JB HiFi online and Toowoomba store...

I filled in the online form (late Friday night) saying my wishes for the online ability to purchase extended warranty as it wasn't available for purchase for my item online. I certainly didn't expect to receive a call (first thing Monday morning).

The result of that phone call from the Toowoomba store was that I not only purchased the item I was enquiring about (and the extended warranty), but purchased two lots of it.
The online personnel were fantastic in sending my online comment to my closest store, and the store based person was wonderful in answering and actioning the sale, ditto the person who did the paperwork/quote side.

Truthfully, had the store person not called, I wouldn't have physically gone in-store to purchase (as I live in the middle of nowhere), nor would I have called to ask for action over the phone.

Top points to you JB HiFi, and Thank you again.

P.S. I have yet to receive my items, and will update all if it's a fail. Otherwise, assume all went well ;) I've been told I should receive my items by Friday :D

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Wanted to update my review: Ordered items on Monday morning, items received via Toll Express on Wednesday morning. Considering there was a direct bank transfer delay, the entire order-to-delivery process was extremely fast. Wanted to also add here that I gave further feedback to the store via the JB website on Monday night. I received a call from the store manager on Tuesday late morning. I stand by my original review with a 5 star rating. If all experiences with stores whether in person, online, or over the phone were like this! :DThis should be the last add-on to my review. So one out of the two items purchased were 'lack-lustre' in quality, the staff of JB HiFi Toowoomba (from store, to admin, to storeroom) went completely out of their way to assist me in trying to correct the product issue. Noting here that it's a product quality issue not a store issue. They definitely didn't need to, but they did. It's been a while since store personnel have seriously taken the cake for going over and above, but this team has. Based on this transaction from beginning to now, I would 100% recommend dealing with the staff of the Toowoomba store via the over-the-phone method. Just as good (or better) than purely via online means.

Wrong DVD Received

They sent me the wrong item. I ordered The Good Place Season 1 on DVD yet they instead sent "A Place To Call Home" which is not what I ordered as that is a completely different show. How could they mess up something so simple? When I complained about it to their online store they take a very long time to respond to my emails. Especially since I demanded a refund for the DVD. Very unprofessional!

Crap storm

I was sent the wrong product and opened it then I told job and they forced me to pay for the product That I was incorrectly send and then they demanded that instead of them picking up the product they wanted me to drive 10km to their nearest store just because they made an error

Product PurchasedSony noise reduction headphones

Absolute rubbish warning don’t order online..

They have been a right nightmare, I have all the confirmation emails receipt of purchase and they can’t even locate where my order is, waiting for so long for my online order and still trying to sort out where its at, don’t go through them such a waste of time.

They use Toll as their courier service, AVOID!!!

They use Toll as their courier....AVOID THEM. My delivery was meant to arrive on the 8th and here we are 7 days after that fact now with still no delivery of the item I've long paid for.

The last contact I had with the customer service agent from the online team 'Elody' stated that she sees it has now checked into the Melbourne depot and it SHOULD be delivered this week.

Well great thanks Elody!

I'll never step foot into a JB store or use their online service ever again.

Don't trust the online reviews - they're filtered

I wrote a rather tame review of a box fan providing an overall poor rating and with "It's very noisy and poor value for money" in the review itself. JB HiFi rejected the review citing unpublished "guidelines". Maybe it was a mistake, but whatever - if they're blocking reviews they don't like, they can't be trusted.