JB Hi-Fi Online Store

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Online Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (401)

Not happy with Belmont JB hi-fi

5 months to receive in stock printer

Bob T.
Bob T.Northern Region, NSW

Avoid

Poor return service online for damaged dvd. I won't buy from them again. A waste of time.

Paulo Goncalves
Paulo GoncalvesSouth East Queensland, QLD

No return for mobile phone?

I bought a Nokia phone online to collect at my local store. Once I begin using the phone it had horrible performance. I walked back to the store and spoken with the manager that denied refund the phone saying that JBHIFI doesn't accept mobile phone returns due to some privacy related issues they had in the pass, blah blah.
I asked him to show me where about on their return policy states that I can't return and he said it's not there and refused my refund.
I did try to chat, emailing and after 1 week I haven't received a response.
Stay away from JBHifi!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Online Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great deals shocking delivery times

Great deals & products, delivery service is a let down, think they need to take a few tips from Amazon if they want to improve on service delivery.

Fay M.
Fay M.Sydney, NSW

FALSE Advertising!

I purchased the Sony ZV-1 Vlog Camera https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/sony-cybershot-zv-1-4k-vlog-camera-black in store after researching online on your website. The product listing on the website shows the Camera with the Shooting Grip. The camera did NOT come with the shooting grip!!! Why are there pictures of the Grip if it is not included!!! VERY deceptive! Very disappointing! I did not get what I paid for. Buyer beware!!!

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kel
KelDarwin

Disgusted and won't ever buy again from JB

My delivery that I paid extra for was not delivered but rather sent to a collection point further away from me than an actual store. I was home all day and witnessed the toll delivery vehicle leave a " sorry we missed you card in my letterbox". This has happened twice out of two times I've ordered online from JB hifi. I won't do it again. I made a complaint and it was handled terribly by JB. As long as you keep using toll to deliver( they don't actually deliver) I will not be purchasing again ever

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
290373m
290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent delivery time, reasonable cost, definitely recommended

Terrible communication

Ordered a click and collect order. It said I would be able to collect the item the next day. I am still currently waiting for anyone to give me an estimate or anything on my order it has been 6 days! Don’t say you can collect the item when you clearly don’t have it in stock . False advertising, I wish I had taken my money elsewhere that always guarantees pick up the next . This will be the last time I ever purchase anything from this place.

Gillian
GillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Communication

I ordered a DVD and paid the bit extra for faster delivery. I received the notification on the scheduled delivery day that it was on board for delivery later that day. During this delivery window I received a phone call from a lovely JB staff member apologising profusely that my delivery would not be arriving as their driver had to leave immediately for a family emergency. I'm happy to agree that 'family comes first' and was reassured my item would arrive the following day, which it did, delivered by a smiling, friendly young man. Not only that but my delivery fee was promptly refunded, totally unasked for. I'm really happy with JB & can't fault their online service.

SLC2283
SLC2283Hunter Region, NSW

Easy online ordering experience, items arrive within the stated timeframe

I've ordered a few things from JB. They're generally pretty good at the online store. The ordering experience is pretty user friendly, transparent about cost and easy to navigate. From the moment you purchase, there's a fair bit of communication about status. They advised a 5-7 day delivery, which I became a bit dubious about when it was still interstate after three days. But it did indeed arrive in seven days via Toll. Paying slightly more avoided Australia Post.

Juzzy
JuzzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The reject reviews about product dissatisfaction

Unsattisfied with final recieved item, it was different to the image of the item pictured online via their website direct

Fang W.
Fang W.Perth, WA

Lots of mistake and no one take customer complaints

I ordered a new iPhone& pay for next day delivery. However; after 5 days still unable to receive my order. Contact service people, they ask me to wait for Toll investigation. Toll said they send parcel on truck as JB hi fi send request Road Economy. So I cannot expecting to receive in another 6 business days. When I contact JB hi fi, they don’t know who’s mistake , the only thing they can do is refund me the shipping fee.
Oh, by the way, no one reply your online request until you call them. When you call them waiting time at least 30 mins!!!!!

jacky H.
jacky H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wagga Wagga store manager uedycated, unprofessional and bad attitute

Wagga Wagga The shop manager is a scammer, bad attitude, and is unprofessional. I had ordered online and go to pick it up then he sold my order an item to his staff. I had called up and sent messages to JB Hifi head office many times but no one return a call or response to my email. I will not shop in JB Hifi in the future. Their price is not cheap compared to other stores. Total disgusting service.

Leann
LeannGippsland, VIC

Amazing Service

I needed a new iphone, could not find a retailer who had one in stock except JB Hi Fi online, the price was also great so I bought it on wednesday and it was delivered on friday, wow really impressed, will buy from them again in a heartbeat.