JB Hi-Fi Online Store

JB Hi-Fi Online Store

Bad omnichannel integration and did not manage customer expectations

anonymous

anonymousSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

online website

worst website, when you are searching for a certain product it gives you irrelevant items, when you are scrolling through things pop up and get in the way of you finding the product you are looking for ... source of frustration

Mark Y

Mark YSydney

JB-HI Online sales process

Easy to order online very simple. Ordered 3 weeks ago due today, called JB up directly they have stock issues, no contact or email notification, looks like I won’t be getting the item anytime soon..

Kate

KateSydney

Phone arrived with screen cracked, GPS not working, no response from jbhifi

Purchased a Google pixel 3a online. Arrived with a cracked screen. I submitted a waranty enquiry online and never heard back. Realised GPS doesn't work as the phone doesn't track location and therefore update directions. Submitted another waranty enquiry online with jbhifi and haven't heard back. Big disappointment on multiple accounts.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a

I was looking at using JB online but after reading the reviews on customer service and delivery problems with TOLL, I will give it a miss. Hopefully things improve for next time.

Davey

DaveySydney Surrounds, NSW

Keep sending me their spam competitions via email and SMS.

Keep sending me promos and competitions for these I never entered. Ask them to stop, still keep getting sent their crap! Beware of Spam and shop elsewhere! If possible avoid at all costs!

Frobie

FrobieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Locked Blu Ray Cases and Missing Parts of Order

Gabriel

GabrielSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

I’ve placed an order last week and they have promised that it would be delivered by Tuesday . Today is Friday and nobody answers my emails . I had only a reply from them saying “ any reason why you have sent us that many emails ?
Please stay away from them .

Mick P.

Mick P.Illawarra, NSW

Express Shipping

I pre-ordered a new release CD and paid the extra for express shipping, not realizing that JB hi fi's & TOLL's definition of express shipping was 5 days. I never knew that overnight shipping meant 5 days. I will never buy from JB hi fi again or use TOLL again. Both have very poor customer service. TOLL's call centre is based in the Phillippines and they had no idea where my closest TOLL depot was.

Dimath ADR

Dimath ADR

Excellence Of Jb Hi Fi

JB HI fi is excellent. I can find any electric thing in JB HI FI. I don't want to go any where finding things. There are so many good quality things

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Avoid this Rubbish online store, They use Toll - The worst carrier you can get

Product PurchasedOnline store

Tet

TetSydney

Intrest in the customer

Objective sales team, intrest in the customer extra help given with a smile, knowledge of the product certainly helped.
Unfortunately slow at the cashiers counter more staff required.
Pacific Fair store

Product PurchasedPacific Fair

Alberto

AlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If your parcel gets lost by JB Hi-Fi's courier, they will not help you to recover your item. Be careful

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Wireless Charger

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars if I could

I had 2 issues with jb hifi in the last 3 months. I being a valid discount voucher not being applied to my purchase - not a huge deal but when I emailed them about it they didn’t even bother acknowledging my email.
Second time I was sent a text allegedly from jb hifi saying I won a second price in a competition. I emailed jb hifi if it was real or a hoax as it had a link I didn’t want to open for safety reasons. I also couldn’t find anything on their website. I included the copy of the text in my email and surprise surprise- nobody again bothered answering.
Company that just want your money but offers no support.

Never again!

Ordered a haier washing machine online. No option for deliver days.. thought the delivery charge included installation and removal of old washer and packaging ...buyers need to have this clarified. So far washer seems OK.. but then again I installed it myself. Sorry JB I will be buying from appliances online in the future! Dissatisfied customer!

Product PurchasedWashing machine

Fix your delivery system!

Obviously this setup with toll isn't working. Aside from being a week late, instead of delivering my order, toll took it elsewhere despite my being home to sign for it (I guess I wasn't on their route). If I wanted to drive 20 minutes to buy the items I wouldn't order them online. Unfortunately I didn't see the disgraceful average rating for jb hifi on line store until after I placed my order. Customer lost.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Reviews on JB HiFi site are never negative as the review department is corrupt

JB HiFi asked for a review and then emailed me saying they will not publish the product as I did not give them high mark. Such a system is so corrupt. Product purchased also gets hot when used for more than 30 min

Jake

Jake

Delivery online order service is terrible. Not on time

Sorry but I would rate 0 star if I could. Having made 2 online orders so far and they always arrive late even paid for express service. Toll courier is a hassle and unreliable company, don’t know why they choose that company for delivery service. If I have my products sold in other retails I would definitely buy from them, not JB Online

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ordered an in-stock product online, found out 2 weeks later it wasn't in stock, still haven't received it.

I ordered a tablet online that was listed as IN STOCK. Over 2 weeks later and I still haven't received my tablet. Now I'm being told it isn't in stock, and they can't get in touch with the supplier to find out when I can expect it. So I have no idea if I will ever get the tablet because JB have no idea. This is a useless company and I'll never buy from them again. Service like this is why the Australian retail sector is struggling. I'm taking my business elsewhere so I can actually my purchase in a reasonable amount of time.

Chris W.

Chris W.Central Queensland, QLD

Ordered online drive an hour to find out they cancelled my order

I paid $1300 for a laptop drove an hour to go pick it up spent another $392 on keyboard mouse and headset in store to find out I can't have my laptop cause they cancelled more order but can still keep my money? Rip off if I pay for something online I should be able to go get it without the worry of you guys cancelling it for no apparent reason. Never using jbhifi ever again yall are hopeless.
I want my money in my account by Tuesday or I will be sending you a bill for loaning my money.

Product PurchasedLaptop