JB Hi-Fi Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (247)

ME Melbourne
ME MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I read the reviews

Express delivery with additional charge but took 4 days so far to "find the stock". It has not been even ready to ship yet after me calling their call centre twice. I wish I read the review before to expect at least 10 days for their "express services". Totally disappointed and will never purchase anything again.

Product PurchasedApple Macbook Air 13" 2020 - Intel Core i5
bart klek
bart klek

JB you done it again

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan Perth, WA

Very unusual

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Online Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Antonio d.
Antonio d.South East Queensland, QLD

Top 10 worst customer experiences.

Because the three items in my order were in stock in three different stores i stupidly chose 'for delivery'. I have had bad experiences with JB online orders because they choose to use TOLL who rarely follow delivery instructions and don't bother to check if you are home.

Why ship from Sydney

They have the pair of headphones I ordered in stock at the Bathurst store but instead they ship them from Sydney to Orange. I paid extra for express shipping but it’s been 3 days and they haven’t left Sydney yet. Will not use them again!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never received my refund

Have been waiting for a refund from a product since May almost 3 weeks now. Have not received it, emailed customer solutions all I keep getting the refund has failed, will process it again will take 7 days to appear into your bank there's nothing more we can, JB hifi kawana store managers were useless no help at all. Absolutely disgusted with the service and response still no refund at all. Not impressed with the service I've received. The staff have shown no interest or couldn't care less or do anything about it. Will never ever again shop at jbhifi. Got a $30 gift online voucher, still doesn't help the money the company still owe me. Also getting rude and nasty emails when I ask what is going on. Jb hifi have lost a customer for good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Do not order online - horrible

I ordered the new iPad keyboard ($444) online last week, I paid for express shipping and was promised it would arrive by Friday. It only just arrived (Tuesday the following week). Not only was it late, they sent the WRONG PRODUCT. They sent me the old iPad keyboard which they're selling for $222 - after I already paid $444.
Stick with Amazon or Apple for online orders, JBHI-Fi suck.

Karike
KarikePerth, WA

Online order delivery issue

Ordered online and paid express delivery. For some reason they use Toll. The parcell never made it to me. Toll did not leave a card in my PO Box. JBHiFi was not interested in following up with Toll and made it my problem. After more than 2 weeks I PayPal disputed it and got my money back. However not the money I paid for postage .

Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not pay online!!! So many people have had their order cancelled but funds taken!

Just read the reviews here and on facebook.

My husband and I rang a store to arrange to purchase an Iphone via click and collect (over $1000) due to Melbourne lockdown. Was sent a link to make payment, organised payment via credit card, and instantly received an email that the order had failed the verification process but the funds had been taken, and "should" be returned in 3ish business days. Rang the store back, nothing they can do and they cannot provide anyone to contact except an email that doesn't respond.

My husband's phone broke and he needs a phone today so we can coordinate our baby and work over the next few days. Cannot believe JB is just letting this happen, and I will never shop with them again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

The price just dropped 2-3 days after purchased online mobile phone.

Just feeling unfair and unsatisfied after contacted the call centre. Cannot do anything. Also sent email to them no one replied my email.

Product PurchasedMotorolar Razr 5g

Express delivery

Express delivery: be warned, if you are needing something by a particular due date, their express delivery is not reliable.

worst to worst customer service

Very poor and slow customer service than charging double payments on the name of different billing address and saying it will show pending for while and will come back to your account.

Daughter
Daughter

The Worst Shopping Experience I Have Ever Had!!

Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really poor customer service and they don't delver on the date estimated in the confirmation order

I bought a TV in the first day of Victoria lockdown since mine broke. I chose JB-HiFi because it was saying in their website that they had the Television in stock and would be deliver in less than a week. The day before the final estimated delivery date the order wasn't processed so I called the customer service to have an update. They mentioned that they didn't had the TV in Victoria and they didn't had a new estimate for the delivery. The only option they offered was to refund me from 3-5 days. So I need to wait for another week to buy a new one and by the time the new TV arrives the lockdown is over!

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless

Did an online order for more than $1,000 they took the money out of my credit card then cancelled it and said I have to wait between 7 to 30 days to get my money back