JB Hi-Fi Online Store

JB Hi-Fi Online Store

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (147)

Disgraceful service

Product PurchasedVinyl
MarkMelbourne

MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged my card then cancelled my order. What time wasters!

JB online charged my credit card, then told me my order was cancelled as it did "not pass our verification process". What rubbish is this? Did they sell out of stock? And surely whatever checks they need to do should done BEFORE charging a credit card.
If they don't want to sell products to Australians, with an Australian credit card, why have a website? What a waste of my time.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 4a

Pakenham store horrible

Attended Pakenham store to collect a 1300 iphone to be stuffed around, staff there had no idea what was happening, and decided to get a refund. Mind you they happily took the payment instantly ,
Hopefully they give the refund as quick as they could take it. But narre warren store was much better to deal with. And going to travel past Pakenham to Narre Warren for much better customer service.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 128GB

JeremyC

JeremyCEltham

MISLEADING AND INCOMPETENT

Failed to deliver Father’s Day gift. Still no item and no refund $300!!. Dropped it off over 5km from my house for pick up, which I legally cannot do. TERRIBLE!!

Order still not here

Pre ordered a game last month August 4th I think which then comes out Sept 6 this week. Still haven't received it and been dying to play the 2k game as I have never miss buying and playing it the day right after it comes out the last 7 years. Jbhifi ruined the streak so thumbs down, one star

Review by Stefan Balliarno

Whenever I have ordered from them online it always arrived quickly and well packaged. Best place for electronics. Fair postage price as well. Laptops are well overpriced though but I'll overlook that.

Product PurchasedSony PlayStation 4
Hashim K.

Hashim K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB Hifi delivered me a used and open product.

I placed an online order and I have just received the product which is a window vacuum by Karcher. I am highly disappointed after a long wait of 4 weeks, that the box was open and the product itself has dirt all over it as if it is a used product.

I had always been a good and loyal customer of JB HiFi but this time I am very disappointed!

• +2
Dedi

DediGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My 2 transactions cancelled but my money already deducted

I purchased Nintendo Switch using my credit card and the web said it was successful! Hence I order a game using my debit card and also success. However in the morning I login into my account to find that all transactions cancelled, with my saving still being deducted. Now I need to email the verification team to follow up. Waste my time!

Product PurchasedNintendo Switch
Teresa F.

Teresa F.Victoria

Melbourne dont buy JB Vouchers to use at this time

Sadly having purchased JB Vouchers I could not pay store negotiated price through the link supplied. I was told I had to buy item online at higher price and no one would adjust. As it was a fathers day present we really had no choice but to accept the website price to be able to use vouchers. Having called JB they would not match the price given by their store or give us a credit for the difference. JB sort your system out very poor that store links for payment cannot accept your own vouchers.

A very good store

I was extremly satisfied with the range of products available. The customer server was extremely useful and helpful. I found everything I needed and left with a happy smile. Fantastic

Kip

KipCentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible never buy again from jb

Brought 4 batteries, took ages to send and when arrived in my town was returned to sender because i live out of town no phone call nothing ,they dont deliver to out of towners, plus i had to involve paypal to get my money back

WimT

WimTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Utter discgrace

phs_84

phs_84Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Items on sale they won’t let you buy

An online sale popped up, we were very keen to buy, it confirmed there was stock available but would continuously just freeze on the payment page, we tried on multiple devices all had the same issue we even contacted a store and the online support team, we offered to pay via any method, PayPal, credit card, over the phone or online and they still could not help us make the purchase...

Don’t bother wasting your time

Jo P.

Jo P.

JB has their act together!

I had terrible trouble getting headphones online with 3 other retailers. Long delivery delays and two weird rejections of order after payment made thru PayPal. Thank goodness we have one local retailer living up to their promise. I made the order online at 10.30am. Got a notification that my order was on its way at 3.30pm. So excited to see the car on my phone driving down the street I went outside to greet the jb staff member at the bottom of our long drive. Now if only they sold all the other things I need:). And the headphones are awesome

Product PurchasedWireless Headphones
Jason M.

Jason M.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Awful :(

Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

Jared

JaredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont buy in Melbourne

Take money then cancel order, you have to wait a week to get money back from “pending” with the bank. It will say payment gone through then confirmation email cancels order leaving you temporarily out of pocket. I tried 2 times as I thought I made error but NO it did it twice. No Reasons given ....Wait till lockdown ends !

Product PurchasedLogitech Steering wheel Xbox
Josh

Josh

Apple TV HD

It took about a week to arrive. My sister also bought an Apple TV just before me From Harvey Norman and it arrived the next day. It also looks like it’s been dropped on the floor a few times, as each corner is dented.

Product PurchasedApple TV 4th Generation (2015)
toddski79

toddski79Sydney, NSW

Treat you as a criminal first and customer last

They treat customers as criminals first and customers last. my order was flagged as suspicious ,i was out of pocket $1800+ for 5 business days until i got it back.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro 256GB

I never recommend

I have ordered a air fryer on line and according to the toll website it's been delivered but so far I haven't received my consignment. Even after several inquiries still no solution and JBHIFI is not taking the responsibility. You can't trust their courier ( Toll).

Product PurchasedAirfryer
Lilly

LillyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible Experience -ONEX GX330 Series Gaming Chair (Pink)

After a 5 week wait and me having to email them multiple times to find out where my order was, the chair arrived and there were multiple tears in the back of the chair, so I returned it and picked up a new one from the warehouse, and when I got home and opened the box that chair ALSO had tears in the back. I would not recommend this chair, it seems to be an issue with the chair itself or the way it is packaged or the way it is handled by staff at the warehouse. This has been a common issue with these chairs, not just the pink version but all colours.