JB Hi-Fi Online Store

JB Hi-Fi Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (193)

warren

warrenPerth, WA

JBHIFI Cancelled online shopping transaction even after receiving full payment twice.

Shopped online for an item and paid in full and get back a cancelled email, went back and paid for the item again and got another email saying transaction cancelled. Both times $154 was taken from my account, it has been 24 hours and $308 has not been returned back to my account.
IS this the way to scam people ?

Endless Purgatory

Endless PurgatoryHunter Region, NSW

Take money but after 2 weeks still no product click and collect.

I pre ordered the Xbox series X on the day it opened pre first thing in the morning. I got second wave releases and a link to pay off the console. It's been over 2 weeks and still no item I paid for. This is very disappointing. I ordered before many others who got launch day consoles yet I still don't have mine. I been a customer of JB for over 17 years
No more. I am done with this unfair company.

Edward C.

Edward C.Sydney

Fast and easy price difference refund

Bought a 4k bluray player a day before they lowered the price for Black Friday so I got refunded the price difference the next day.

Product PurchasedPanasonic DP-UB820 4K Ultra HD

Kirill K.

Kirill K.

irresponsible

It is very expensive and if you order they may not deliver to you just because 'Stock Delay'. I ask to compensate for the inconvenience and get - NO RESPONSE AT ALL. The express shipping, the most expensive one, doesn't care to bring it to your house (tall delivery), they just say you were not at home when I was, and nobody heard our loud doorbell

Anand D.

Anand D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent faulty Smart lock; was very difficult to return and did not get shipping cost back

Order number: JB-5408171

Ordered Smart lock online but it was faulty. Went to JBhifi shop at Modbury to replace. They did not have stock and told me that product line has been discontinued so they can return the order but can’t replace it.
Overall Return process took more than one hour (mismanagement at store) and after frustrating wait, I’d got return receipt without shipping cost. When asked about it, they asked me to call and check with customer care. The guy said he would put a note in return receipt for the issue but can not do anything more.
Overall very poor experience.
Avoid JBhifi online store for sure.

Product PurchasedSchlage
Angry customer

Angry customer Sydney, NSW

Terrible! Ordered a phone online and paid extra for delivery and the delivery date passed and no communication from JB!

Paid in full for a phone and promised a delivery date and no phone turned up! Still no phone and no idea when it’s arriving! Don’t beleive their delivery times! Terrible service! Awful customer service and no goodwill offered to a customer who’s not only paid in full but hasn’t got the goods!
Recommend shopping elsewhere!

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad CX

very poor communication greedy

purchased phone.. delivery date was stated , they ran out of phones so changed delivery dates online, they did not notify me, then tried to tell me its my fault, birthday gift ruined and no money to buy something else in time ... horrible experience

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro

Helpful follow up with Himo Z20 electric bike

I ordered and paid for the bike in August, so was very annoyed when it didn’t arrive as expected in September, or in October and looked like being delayed even further. Denise from Customer Service provided excellent follow-up when I wanted to cancel the order as I was able to purchase it elsewhere, and cheaper, too. Denise made sure I actually got the bike soon afterwards, and price matched as well.
I’m now very happy with the service, will buy from JB hi-fi again.

Product PurchasedHimo Z20 electric bike

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Worst online customer service in the world!!

Damaged Item

I thought I'd give them a go in buying a POP vinyl (as a collector) from JB and I was extremely disappointed. The box was damaged in two places and they couldn't replace it. NEVER again.

Xavier

XavierSydney, NSW

Down Down Down...and no a single bit of customer centricity.

In the day and age of online shopping and post COVID, it is hard to understand how a business can do so little to deliver a semblant of service. Shocking all the way, from an average website, to no customer care on the phone, to email replies that take weeks to incomplete orders and no comm. One of my items was over a month late during which i had time to go thru all the emotions under the sun. No apologie, no offer for a discount, no please shop with us again. Total disregard to the most basics of customer care. You have lost a long time customer on this one JB.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 512GB
Matt P

Matt P

Preposterous returns process. Terrible service

If you buy something online from JB HIFI and need to return it you MUST take it to a physical store. When you get there and give them your item you are returning they do not refund you your money. Someone from the store must email the online store at their leisure who will then refund you at their leisure. Disgusting service.
It’s freakin 2020.
I’ll never shop at JB HIFI online or physical store.

No care after sale is done

I bought a Linsar 32 inch tv. I attempted to ring 4 times for support however got hung up on twice and the other two I spoke with couldn’t care less.
I’ll never buy online with JB hifi again

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Shambolic management of PS5 order

Wolf 23

Wolf 23South East Queensland, QLD

Could not check out ps5 due to error

Could not pre order ps5 due to error could not set delivery or pick up and now they are gone won't be shopping with JB after this to many bad experiences with them

Michael A.

Michael A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away from these guys

Oops an error occured

Cannot set delivery options got a rude Oops an error occured message. Now thats filthy rude. I will damage your reputation for this in a hi fi style.

rhys.howell

rhys.howellHunter Region, NSW

can't even checkout with ps5 preorder

Promotes PS5 pre-order at 11am unable to then checkout

Continues to say "oops an error occurred" no shipping options

tried chrome, safari, IE

Sheri

SheriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot get anyone to respond so I can receive my $2,000 tv

I am at my wits end. I ordered a tv online and paid over $2,000 and mistakenly had put an incorrect email address. I immediately sent a message through their online message system to advise of this thinking it’s a quick fix. 3 messages later and emails and NO response. I receive a text message to say please respond to the email to organise delivery. I can’t respond to the email. Agreed it was my mistake to start with but should have been a quick fix. I’ve ordered online previously and no issues but haven’t had to follow anything up. I just want my tv that I have paid for. I called a telephone number and they stated they don’t deal with online queries. Who does? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to escalate this?

Product PurchasedHisense