JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (178)

Isabelle

IsabelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust JB Hi-Fi with your online purchase

Store LocationJB HI-FI ONLINE STORE
D M.

D M.Perth, WA

Poor customer service joondalup lakeside

I talked to the lady manager at joondalup lakeside, she was really unprofessional and rude. Every time before I had good experience at jbhifi,this time had very bad experience. Not buying anything from jbhifi.

aatt

aattSydney, NSW

JB HI BYE

My experience with the Wetherill Park JBHI-FI chain is always an unpredictable experience.
Sometimes i'm served within 5 minutes other times it can take a whole hour for someone to even look at me.
Generally a nice and happy environment but once it's busy the team culture is very negative and that reflects badly into my shopping experiences.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Bad experience!!

Store LocationRouse hill
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price Match

Went to JB hi-fi sunshine plaza to buy a GoPro hero 7.
Asked them to price Match as I had found the product for less at another store. The other store and product met all the price Match conditions but they would not do it.
I have had this problem with other large store chains, they advertise they will beat their competitors on price but when you find a price that beats theirs by more than a few dollars they fight it hard.

Store LocationSunshine plaza
bevriiii

bevriiiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very positive experience at Chadstone JB HIFI

I went into Chadstone JB HIFI with what I thought was going to be a complicated issue. A couple of the guys there were incredibly helpful, patient and educational. Once my original issue was addressed, they even helped me figure out some problems I was having with my internet and I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thanks for your time Chadstone JB HIFI

Store LocationChadstone
GWH

GWHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB HIFI Price Match Policy is rubbish

Store LocationFountain Gate
Customer

Customer

Spreading the seasonal flu and common cold by staff

I've been to several retail stores and in the past few months I've encountered numerous times at various locations around Sydney (including Westfield city, Bondi Junction and Eastgardens) JB HiFi very young staff members behind the counter coughing, sniffling terribly and appearing flustered and ill from the common cold or flu. The managers of these stores need to understand the obvious: that while an ill customer can transmit a flu/cold virus to 2-3 people on average, a staff member behind the counter, who serves hundreds of customers, will potentially transmit it to many-many more. It is not responsible to practice a policy of retaining sick staff in the JB HiFi stores with the flu or a common cold virus.

Store LocationWestfield city, Bondi Junction, Eastgardens and others
Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fitbit Alta HR watchband broke cost $40 to replace new watch $79 RRP $129 excellent service Thankyou JB HiFi Kedron

directed to watch area excellent service was very impressed by staff and the store
Happy that I got a new watch for not Much more than a new band impressed

Product PurchasedFitbit Alta / Alta HR

Romeo

Romeo

Easy and on time

Got 2 phones on plans and served by nathan a rep in craigieburn. Offered the deals for the phones and activated straight away. Spot on service conditions explained. And deal done. Kudos!

Store LocationCraigieburn
Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS
Bill

Bill

Good Customer Service

The staff over at the Myaree super store is awesome! They are knowledgeable with their products and can point you to the right direction.

I bought the wrong item initially and had to come back for a refund and they were more than happy to accommodate as well!

Kudos to you guys!

Store LocationMyaree Super Store
Product PurchasedBose AE2
Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

I went to the Whitfords store & asked for a particular product & colour. I was told it’s not available. 10 mins after when I called it was available! I wonder how? Magic ?

Is it because I asked for a price match? Or is it because of my skin colour ?

Store LocationWhitfords
Product PurchasedFitbit Ace
Isaac Tredrea

Isaac TredreaPerth, WA

Amazing

they gave me a full refund when I took my portable indoor AC back because it was running to loud....
thats why I buy ALL my electrical goods from here...
Osborne Park - Perth Store...
Awesome!

Store LocationOsborne park
Nik M

Nik MBrisbane

No refund or exchange on product without explanation

Store Location2/195 Albert St, Brisbane 4000
Product PurchasedHP Bluetooth Mouse
Vlaki

VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking after customer

I purchased several DVDs and when paying found out that prices were not 20% any more; half jokingly I said I missed 20% for a day; Manager gave me 20% off!

Store LocationModbury

Amanda Z.

Amanda Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extended warranty a sham

We purchased a LG washer and a dryer in 2016 and purchased and extended warranty on both products. Only to be told today that they had only out extended warranty on the washer . Why would I pay $1700 for a dryer and $1400 for a washer and not out extended warranty on both items. Eastland Store in Ringwood really wasn’t much help but told me to call LG. I will never purchase another item from JBHI or an extended warranty again

Store LocationEastland Ringwood
Product PurchasedLg dryer
Pedro C.

Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff to busy on their personal mobiles / chatting away in there groups blocking the mobile section

I wanted to look and purchase a new mobile but the staff are to busy in there little groups chatting away like a social gathering blocking my view to look at the phones. Im aware of the increased bad customer service culture growing in that store. They better review there staff policy and stop use of personal mobiles during work hours. Jbhifi used to be my favourite store to shop , 5 years ago they had well trained staff who are customer focused and beat competitor prices. I guess profit margins are finally getting to their heads.

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Warranty Claim MadeNo

My wife and I purchased a TV and sound bar from JB Hi-Fi and were served by Jason who provided very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous service. We would have no hesitation in returning to JB Hi Fi for our next electronic goods purchase.

Store LocationCaringbah
Rori B.

Rori B.Perth, WA

Amazing service and price!

I walked into the Cockburn store today looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day present for my partner and was met with the most amazing customer service from Lindsay in the games department. He went out of his way to try and price match what I was buying and also went looking at every store he could for a specific controller my partner wanted. His service really helped me and I cannot thank him enough. 11/10 !!

Store LocationCockburn central
Product PurchasedDeath stranding

Toxic staff culture

I have been increasingly aware of the bad customer service culture at the Belmont store -
This is something management needs to address as retail outlets of all kinds are dealing with a difficult economic climate at present- I could outline the dealings I have had with rude, disinterested staff recently but the purpose of this post is to bring it to the management’s attention that they are losing customers because of this endemic cultural attitude within the store - training in dealing with customers and customer service is clearly lacking. Most of the goods I have bought at Jb Hifi are available and competitively priced at other retail outlets, to stay in business - staff service culture is essential.