JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Brand Manager for JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (97) · No (430)

Amanda A.
Amanda A.Illawarra, NSW

Wollongong Jb Hi Fi

Gordon L.
Gordon L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung galaxy active watch 2

Advertised for $149, upon visiting store informed none in stock and online orders for existing orders only, a scam to get people into shop

I want my amplifier fixed

One year ago I bought an amplifier from your store. It had 2 years warranty. And then 1 year later it broke. So I went to get it fixed because it had warranty. The staff just said give it to us and we will fix it so I did. However, they won’t fix it. They said there was nothing wrong with it and there was probably something wrong with my wire. There is nothing wrong with my wire and I told them that but they wouldn’t listen. And now they just gave me back my amplifier still broken. I am very angry with this service because I payed good money for my item and the staff won’t even fix it. Not a good experience.

Nick Andrea P.
Nick Andrea P.North Queensland, QLD

Phone replacement gone wrong

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

LightfireCreative
LightfireCreativeIllawarra, NSW

JB HiFi Still Believes it doesn't need to comply with Australian Consumer Law

Cam
Cam

getting frustrated!

I'm getting really sick of your business: you've got no cheap, mobile plans; your stores have no WiFi; you have sold me a phone last week with no NFC function (for over 300$); you sold me dud, Dell laptops, one of which was a lemon; archaic, Norton internet "security" package

Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product in the box not the same as the photos.

Sol Republic in ear wired buds - no volume controls on the control section of the wires. Can’t be returned because they still work??? Yes there is sound but I can’t regulate it using this set. Who would buy wired earbuds that have no volume control?? The packaging and the instruction brochure both have volume controls in the photos but the ones I bought don’t have them. Surely that’s a faulty product?? JB Hi-Fi wouldn’t let my husband return them. Ridiculous. Mine don’t have the + or - controls.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Lee
LeeMelbourne

Competitive prices, price matching, helpful staff.

Tw3nty-8
Tw3nty-8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What happened to JB customer service??

Fong Sifu
Fong SifuSydney

JB Hifi did me and favour by refusing to match a Gopro 10 price.

SPP
SPPSydney, NSW

They will not publish your review if you give negative low rating

Today I write a review giving 1 star to product I was not happy with. I write all the facts only. But after few hours they send email saying review is rejected.

Hope consumers know that reviews shown on their site are not impartial.

wayne
wayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can live without them

I had the misfortune of visiting and purchasing items of some value from good guys oxley branch. Apart from feeling unfriendly in store their phone manners is far worse. I had the store manager actually call me a liar. They also offered an excuse for non delivery contrary to the suppliers excuse. They even told me that I had not received text messages from supplier advising of delivery of all items. Good guys suggested I would not be getting all items. From now on I will be going to another store for my goods.

Matt S.
Matt S.Perth, WA

customer service terrible

Lost a loyal customer tonight, spent $ thousands of $ over the years. Harvey Norman has just got a new customer. Midland Home customer service terrible

Andrew06
Andrew06Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable

I purchased a set of Razer headphones from Jbhifi at Artarmon. I was told they would text the receipt to me. They sent me a receipt, but it was for a purchase I had made the week before. I rang the store and told them. They said that they could not find any reference to my purchase. Because I had no receipt, I was unable to register the headphones and I was unable to download the 7.1 surround sound software that came with the purchase.

Pen2paper
Pen2paperPerth, WA

JB Hi Fi at Perth's ENEX store

My phone had 15% charge left on it and failed to recharge at home. In store I was served by Felix who asked if I had tried wireless charging and offered to see if my phone would recharge wirelessly using their display charger. It worked. I bought a wireless charger there and a couple of days later went back to buy a new Samsung phone. Felix set up the trade in deals. I had already been to the Apple store and they are helpful so I was surprised by the level of knowledge and skill at JB Hi Fi that I want to give them this positive review.
The only negative thing is it is noisy, even when I went at a not busy time of day.
Will I shop there again? Yes