JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Julien P.

Julien P.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not want to refund !!

I bought some wireless earphone last week in the Queens street mall JB Hifi.
Wanted to return them today to JB Hifi in north lakes and buy others as they were not suitable for running.
I have been told that the policy of the company were not to exchange earphone and I should have been given a "purple" slip. I was trying to explain that I never heard , never been given any slip in the Quenn street mall store, the guy did not show any interest at all .
Very appalling customer experience . Basically not his store not his problem....
It is Xmas period, loosing one customer won't make any difference to you guys, but the arrogance and the lack of care is very disappointing.

Uzi

UziSydney, NSW

Still waiting for my TV

Bought a TV in store 22nd November. Paid for delivery and install, it's now December 4th and i'm still waiting. They rescheduled the delivery 3 times and each time the notice was so late which meant wasted time off work. The 3rd reschedule was because they did not have the tv in the warehouse anymore. I don't normally write stuff but i'm so annoyed I had to vent.

Store LocationSydney CBD - Westfields

Nav

Nav

Useless Cashiers, poor service

The guy who showed us the products we wanted to buy was excellent, great knowledge, very helpful but when I went to the counter for the payment, the lady at the counter was so rude, full of attitude, lack of knowledge. She was continuously chewing her gum in her mouth while talking. It was so gross and filthy. Irresponsible, not paying attention, not listening. I had to leave the store without buying anything just because of her attitute.

Store LocationPakenham
DISSAPOINTED

DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane

The worst customer service

Been phoning up Maroochydore for a week trying to find out about a mobile phone, been promised call back for 7 days, never came. Spoke to the manager of the store today Tim, no product knowledge and promised a call back from the telco person in the store, was waiting for the promised call back which once again never came. Was told that due to people in the store he was unable to call me back. Attitude and customer service zero, still have not had my query answered. Advise do not shop jbhi, hard enough to get product information can you imagine if you actually have an issue.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedUnable to buy a product

Alberto Espinosa

Alberto EspinosaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading Tagging and prices

Visiting the store at Highpoint Shopping Center in Marybirnong, a specific computer I was after was tagged with a price.
I checked on the website, before coming on Black Friday.
The same price was advertised as the day before but this time with a big red SALE tag and a crossed higher priced than the previous day.

So the product was one day at a regular price and next day tagged with the same price but as SALE.
This is misleading and doesn't offer any real sale for consumers. I focused on one product but I am sure I would find thousands of the same examples in the store.

Store LocationMarybirnong

Feeling conned!

Store LocationJB Hi Fi, Camberwell

Truth hurts

Truth hurtsBelmore SOUTH - Sydney

Awful customer service!

Store LocationRoselands
Warranty Claim MadeNo

They deleted my review of a shody product, so i'll make one here.

I've bought several products that were broken from JB hi fi, after checking online 100% of reviews said it was broken. the other product was the 58 inch supposed smart blunkt tv. Not a smart tv it has netlfix and utube built in, that's it. basically they just added 2 channels. so for deleting my review on there site they get a 2 star rating aswell. Their staff stood around the check out having a good chat, they saw me, they ignored me and another customer.

Jb hi-fi customer service review

I went into the new Midland gate JB hi-fi and I had a terrible experience from the way I was Treated by staff I was only I was both Saddened and shocked as up to now stuff had aways welcomed customers with open hand of your products
and I wouldntI went into the new Midland gate JB hi-fi and I had a terrible experience poor customer service and I wouldnt recommend the store Lack of product knowledge of products in the store

Store LocationMidland gate
Product PurchasedBose Soundtouch 10

MMO2019

MMO2019Perth, WA

Failed to fulfill pre-order, super disappointed.

Store LocationPicadilly

sandles

sandlesmelbourne

Not a pleasant experience

I went to the Southland store today to purchase a mobile phone outright.
When I asked about the veterans discount I was told it was only applicable online.
I would have to go home,purchase the item online ,put in a discount code and then pick up in store. I then asked what the discounted price would be and the salesman had no idea.
Eventually he offered me a $15 discount if I purchased now.
I ended going elsewhere and got a $52 discount for the same phone.
Why does JB make it so hard for veterans,not all of us are tech savvy,and even though I am,I like to touch and feel and buy in store and walk out with my purchase.
I know where I won't be shopping if I am after a veterans discount under the new scheme.

Store LocationSouthland vic

Myopinion

MyopinionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful with returns

Store LocationHelensvale

Jacobsongenuine20

Jacobsongenuine20Sydney, NSW

Love this place

Great business, always on point from a customer experience and price perspective. Still prefer it to the other majors! Shop here once a month around bonus time and never disappointed.

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Possibly my favourite store

Always extremely helpful with a wide range of stock.
I love going to JB to treat myself. The staff are always super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable combined with their wide range of products ranging from cds/games to white goods and living appliances.

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Bad deal

Dont buy a computer from JB Hifi . We were lied to about the age of the computer and even though we have a two year warranty, they will only refund if you bring it back at the end of a month. The computer is very slow - have spent 60 plus hours working on the phone with Applecare to resolve software issues , now hard drives need to be replaced. Dont trust these guys!!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield and Chatswood Chase
Charlie

CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service at JB Hi Fi Queen St

Great team, helpful and efficient service. They assisted me when I needed to replace some faulty headphones through the extended warranty service, and helped me to find a replacement product that was more suitable.

Store LocationBrisbane Queen Street

Alexey

Alexey

JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing - Very Positive Attitude of Staff Members

I came to JB Hi-Fi Hoppers Crossing to buy a mobile phone. It was not busy time in the middle of the week. May be it explains why there were not many staff members in the shop. The sales person in mobile phone section was busy with another customer. I decided to wait. After 15 or 20 minutes I had to leave because could not wait any longer. Next time I was able to come to the shop in one day. It turned out that the phones were on sale that finished on the day of my previous visit. It was disappointing. I told the staff member who approached me my story. He spoke to the store manager and the store manager permitted to sell the phone on its sales price. It saved me $300. I was very pleased by such attitude.

Store LocationJB Hi-Fi Hopper Crossing
Product PurchasedMobile Phone

Karl G

Karl GMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service

I was looking for a product and asked 3 staff members for assistance
If they stocked the item I was looking for
1st reply, I think try are over there
2nd reply,look in that section
3rd reply, did see it on the shelf? If not we probably havent got them

Store LocationTweed Heads
Product PurchasedNothing

Dimmy B.

Dimmy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I went to the Oxley JB and was hoping to learn about Sound bars and purchase one. It was a Friday morning 10:30am and I waited for 15mins for a sales staff to help me. No one did, but someone with a name tag asked if I was served and I said no, and he said he will get someone to serve me. I waited for another 15 to 20mins and I just walked out. Ended up buying a sound bar at Harvey Norman close by for a higher price but it was worth the service.

Store LocationOxley

EP-UQ

EP-UQSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never buy headphones and earphones from JB

You open it? you don't return it even if you keep it for 1 second. The manager of Brisbane CBD JBhifi will treat you like animal. I bought 300 dollars airpods, had for 1 day and airpods pro came out. I was thinking of returning or getting store credit. According to apple law, I could bring it back, but JB is a d-head, no respect to consumer law and you're nothing when you asking about return/refund.

Store LocationBrisbane CBD JBhifi
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Alicia

Aliciaasked

How do I make a formal complaint for being mistreated at the store

bill bayley
bill bayley

you can do that by either contacting the store manager or contact Jb hifi the contact details are their web site. They wont do anything

fred f
fred f

Clearly listed in their website

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

Do they have lay by

Kaz

Does JB Hi-Fi offer Afterpay and ZipPay?

We do not currently offer Afterpay or ZipPay as payment options on our website or in our stores.
Whilst Afterpay is currently not available, we do offer alternatives that do not require upfront payment. You can check out our interest free finance options here.

You can easily and quickly apply online, and take your approval in store to make your purchase.

Please note: interest-free finance is available for in store purchases only and is not available online.

Peanuts

Peanutsasked

Why is one of my reviews rejected, is there any thing I can do to have it approved please. Credit where credit is due.

Ed ( Peanuts)

george
george

j b hifi do not & cannot delete reviews they have nothing to do with this site maybe it was against the terms of use or posting guidelines of product review who run the site scroll down & you will see the terms of use at the bottom of the page read them & if you are still not satisfied contact product via the link at the bottom of the page. product review wont answer you here you need to use the help center