JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (35) · No (171)

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

I went to the Whitfords store & asked for a particular product & colour. I was told it’s not available. 10 mins after when I called it was available! I wonder how? Magic ?

Is it because I asked for a price match? Or is it because of my skin colour ?

Store LocationWhitfords
Product PurchasedFitbit Ace

Isaac Tredrea

Isaac TredreaPerth, WA

Amazing

they gave me a full refund when I took my portable indoor AC back because it was running to loud....
thats why I buy ALL my electrical goods from here...
Osborne Park - Perth Store...
Awesome!

Store LocationOsborne park

Nik M

Nik MBrisbane

No refund or exchange on product without explanation

Store Location2/195 Albert St, Brisbane 4000
Product PurchasedHP Bluetooth Mouse
Vlaki

VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking after customer

I purchased several DVDs and when paying found out that prices were not 20% any more; half jokingly I said I missed 20% for a day; Manager gave me 20% off!

Store LocationModbury

Amanda Z.

Amanda Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extended warranty a sham

We purchased a LG washer and a dryer in 2016 and purchased and extended warranty on both products. Only to be told today that they had only out extended warranty on the washer . Why would I pay $1700 for a dryer and $1400 for a washer and not out extended warranty on both items. Eastland Store in Ringwood really wasn’t much help but told me to call LG. I will never purchase another item from JBHI or an extended warranty again

Store LocationEastland Ringwood
Product PurchasedLg dryer

Pedro C.

Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff to busy on their personal mobiles / chatting away in there groups blocking the mobile section

I wanted to look and purchase a new mobile but the staff are to busy in there little groups chatting away like a social gathering blocking my view to look at the phones. Im aware of the increased bad customer service culture growing in that store. They better review there staff policy and stop use of personal mobiles during work hours. Jbhifi used to be my favourite store to shop , 5 years ago they had well trained staff who are customer focused and beat competitor prices. I guess profit margins are finally getting to their heads.

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Warranty Claim MadeNo

My wife and I purchased a TV and sound bar from JB Hi-Fi and were served by Jason who provided very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous service. We would have no hesitation in returning to JB Hi Fi for our next electronic goods purchase.

Store LocationCaringbah
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Rori B.

Rori B.Perth, WA

Amazing service and price!

I walked into the Cockburn store today looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day present for my partner and was met with the most amazing customer service from Lindsay in the games department. He went out of his way to try and price match what I was buying and also went looking at every store he could for a specific controller my partner wanted. His service really helped me and I cannot thank him enough. 11/10 !!

Store LocationCockburn central
Product PurchasedDeath stranding

Toxic staff culture

I have been increasingly aware of the bad customer service culture at the Belmont store -
This is something management needs to address as retail outlets of all kinds are dealing with a difficult economic climate at present- I could outline the dealings I have had with rude, disinterested staff recently but the purpose of this post is to bring it to the management’s attention that they are losing customers because of this endemic cultural attitude within the store - training in dealing with customers and customer service is clearly lacking. Most of the goods I have bought at Jb Hifi are available and competitively priced at other retail outlets, to stay in business - staff service culture is essential.

Brian D.

Brian D.

Good stuff

Bought a few things from here. no problems so far. staff are the normal level of helpful. normal level of speediness serving you. usually give a discount on bigger items when you ask nicely.

Store Locationaltona
Product Purchasedwashing machine

Mahendra

MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aftersales service is poor

Got sold an iPhone watch and they said it’s sapphire crystal. We got a scratch somehow without noticing and when we went back the staff said even if it’s sapphire crystal it will scratch and they can’t help.
Pathetic

Store LocationFountain gate
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5

Sarah Arrangement

Sarah ArrangementSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 experience! Thanks Jesse & Michael! Will return

I went into the store today with the intention to replace my outdated phone. Jesse was exceptional in both knowledge and customer service. Not an ounce of entitlement - will return!

Store LocationQueen/Adelaide Street
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 128GB

Ken

KenSydney

Fat neckbeard

Parramatta has the worst arrogant fat neckbeard manager. Sells a product then cant find it and then cant refund it. Never apologised for wasting my time when I told him i needed to just cancel my purchase and I had limited time.

Store LocationParramatta westfields
Product PurchasedAlienware 15

just another User

just another UserSydney, NSW

Overpriced but OK

I like the store itself but the prices are high
also you dont usually get any kidnda deals
they lie on their prices! sale something like 5 dollors cheaper and call it a clearance sale
the used games are waaaaay over priced for PS4 and you never can return a headphone
but they have aevery thing you would look for in the tech world

CMMO

CMMOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy

Service at Doncaster Westfield is pretty good, staff always happy to help. Sometimes may be hard to find staff, but tgey are always very friendly. I enjoy shopping at JB.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review re-posted. Be careful when buying PC games.

Store LocationOxley

AlyG

AlyGPerth, WA

Perth CBD store is great!

I went to the CBD store to buy a fitbit. I wasnt sure on what options they were, the staff were great on helping me choose the type that worked for me. They sent me a backup receipt and told me the insurance options on the fitbit, asking if i wanted extra insurance as well! Great service! :)

Store LocationPerth CBD
Product PurchasedFitbit Charge 3

Wayne P

Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedHP Sprocket Z3Z91A (White)

wayne r.

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't write a fair review

Jb hifi site asked customers to write DVD reviews but won't allow your comments to be shown..Very bias business.they also deliberately make customers move in isles to create panic purchasing.

Store LocationPacific fair gold coast

Kevin

KevinCanberra 2600, ACT

On shelf but not instore

Just in woden store went to buy expansion drive empty box on rack go to counter to buy; then they don't have stock; but wow they have a more expensive one to offer; smelkd like a bit of a scam

Store LocationWiden
Product PurchasedNothing

Alicia

Aliciaasked

How do I make a formal complaint for being mistreated at the store

bill bayley
bill bayley

you can do that by either contacting the store manager or contact Jb hifi the contact details are their web site. They wont do anything

Fired Up

Clearly listed in their website

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

Do they have lay by

Kaz
Kaz

Does JB Hi-Fi offer Afterpay and ZipPay?

We do not currently offer Afterpay or ZipPay as payment options on our website or in our stores.
Whilst Afterpay is currently not available, we do offer alternatives that do not require upfront payment. You can check out our interest free finance options here.

You can easily and quickly apply online, and take your approval in store to make your purchase.

Please note: interest-free finance is available for in store purchases only and is not available online.

Fired Up

A quick call will provide the answer

Peanuts

Peanutsasked

Why is one of my reviews rejected, is there any thing I can do to have it approved please. Credit where credit is due.

Ed ( Peanuts)

george
george

j b hifi do not & cannot delete reviews they have nothing to do with this site maybe it was against the terms of use or posting guidelines of product review who run the site scroll down & you will see the terms of use at the bottom of the page read them & if you are still not satisfied contact product via the link at the bottom of the page. product review wont answer you here you need to use the help center