JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (66) · No (337)

Haval S.

Haval S.Sydney, NSW

Store manager in bankstown store

Blacktown branch

Worst place to shop JB Hi fi Blacktown no customer service at all. End up going to officeworks and got the product cheaper then what JB Hi fi had.

Wessley R.

Wessley R.Sydney, NSW

Not happy Jan

Bought a surround sound system off them (Sony), was completely unsatisfied with the products sound. I took it back and explained actual faults with the item and was then bombard with crap about it being my TVs fault even though the faults I mentioned were wide spread online, and my expectations were pretty much ridiculous for a $430 (normally $599) product. Have spent over 5 grand at this shop over the years. Never again. Will happily take your cash but don’t wanna hear the problems.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

joby mathew

joby mathewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very bad customer service from tweed city jb Hi-Fi

I bought a smart watch for Mother’s Day gift and it was a wrong product. When I bought the smart watch I asked the salesman that if it doesn’t work with phone or if she doesn’t like can I bring it back Then he said it is fine. He didn’t say you should not open the box or touch the watch..But when I try to return the product the manager said because we opened it they can’t return it. It is totally unacceptable.. we bought it yesterday afternoon today early morning I asked for refund; they can’t do it..I never ever going to buy anything from them so terrible I lost my 300$

Gabby

GabbyPerth, WA

Best Prices and Service

I have never had an issue with them. We had a couple products fail within warranty period, which JB switched for new ones and upgraded versions also. Their prices are always the best out there and you still get further discounts if you ask for it.

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

JB HiFi Do not answer the phone they are pathetic. Don't waste your time with them.

Paul E.

Paul E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

JB Hi Fi Adelaide excellent customer service with difficult warranty issue.

Bought Nokia 6.2 on Line 3 months earlier. Christain and Liz (Mgrs) supplied loan phone and managed the difficult Nokia Repairer. When Nokia confirmed it was not salvageable (software and hard drive failure) they immediately credited me on a premium google pixel 4a gave a huge discount and assisted in data transfer and contact lists on site via their google rep ? Len. Phone works great and genuine no fuss staff. Excellent Paul E

Mark

MarkDarwin, NT

Disgusting Rude Store Berrimah NT

Disinterested female on main counter chose to break away from communication with myself mid sentence in order to use her mobile phone when I was asking her whether stock was available for a particular movie title. When she finished on her mobile phone (30 seconds later) she promptly handed myself a piece of paper and pen and asked me to write the detail down for her to look at it. She then looked at it and said to myself quickly “we don’t have that mate” and walked away.

john w.

john w.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service

Went to Warrawong JB HiFi. Walked in the store. Most of the sale assistance were standing around talking to each other about their private lives, which was extremely loud, so loud you call here it through the whole store. After about 10min a sale assistant came up and asked if I need help. I told them what I needed. Replied “Sorry we don't have that. I don't even know what it is” news flash it's on your web page. Just had to leave and bought else where.

Not satisfied

Couldn't even price match a store / refused to price match a hard drive mentioned it was below cost but i don't think it was.

Corey

CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

David

David

JB HI FI refuse to exchange a gift card with receipt (but EB games will) and refuse to provide a resolution

Daniel

DanielHiggins 2615, ACT

Good customer service

I was in the Canberra centre store yesterday to buy a laptop. The young gentleman spent his time explaining the differences between few different models and guided me on which one would be best suitable for me. Really appreciate the time and effort.

Great experience all round, thank you!

Purchased a brand new pair of Beats headphones and the overall experience was fantastic. Plenty of help in store and a smooth process from the moment I walked in. Can't beat JB Hi-Fi.

Horrible customer service and rude employees

den

denSydney, NSW

Moderate service

Especially in Hurstville, staff are kind of disconnected with the customer, we need to chase them to find something, even while you pay them at counter they have no eye contact, they chat with friends ignoring customers.. shameful for practising such a workplace culture...

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Less than one if i could.....

Sanity restored

Sanity restoredSydney, NSW

Condescending

Roy M.

Roy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Naomi

NaomiPerth, WA

If I could give them a no star rating, I would.