JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (289)

sanoop m.

sanoop m.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service and helpful staff

I had a wonderful experience from JB Hi-fi, the Parramatta branch. They helped me with an exchange of a product I wasn't happy with. Zion and the other salespeople were super helpful. I would definitely recommend getting your electronics and sundries from JB hifi

Store LocationParramatta, NSW
Product PurchasedJBL Bar 5.1
Brian Ellis

Brian EllisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Attentive, knowledgeable service

I needed guidance and assistance for a hearing impaired person. I was helped by a courteous, knowledgeable sales assistant (Steve) who directed me towards a few suitable wireless headphones and subsequently purchased a set of Bose wireless headphones for our television that have made a huge difference to a hearing experience. It’s always a simple, attentive and professional experience to purchase through JB HiFi, you do not need not to go elsewhere.

Store LocationEssendon DFO
Product PurchasedBose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II
Rob

RobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Samsung S3 Watch

Can't speak highly enough of JB Hi Fi Shepparton sales staff & especially the Manager. Bought a Samsung S3 Watch & they were extremely helpful. Would highly recommend this store to anyone wanting expert service & advice.

Store LocationShepparton Vic

Lorna

Lorna

First & Last

Store LocationJB HIFI Online
Product PurchasedNescafe Dolce Gusto Genio
HJV

HJVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store credit provided for not fit for purpose return

Today I returned out of warranty waterproof Bluetooth & MP3 earplugs to Mt Ommaney store (Brisbane) as they did not work while swimming as advertised. They were purchased in Adelaide and given as a gift. I have only recently started swimming again and had not previously used in the pool hence did not realize they were not fit for purpose.
I was given a store credit for which I am very appreciative. Great service!

Store LocationMt Ommaney, Brisbane
Product PurchasedJBL Endurance DIVE

Not Enough Staff But Good Prices if you ask for a discount

My goto store for technology if I know what I want. Hard to get staff as they are always busy. Ask for a discount as they give about 10% if asked

Store LocationErina Fair
Lucy Blankenship

Lucy BlankenshipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shout Out To JB Guy

Shout out to helpful man who spent 10 minutes going through products with me even though I didn’t realise he didn’t work there.

Little L

Little LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Just spoke to José (Jay) in the gaming dept at Fountain Gate and seriously nothing was too much trouble for him and I was only enquiring about a headphone jack! An absolute pleasure and an asset to your company!

Great service from Maddy at Whitfords. Thank you. Really good customer service to assist our purchase of a remote vacuum and coffee machine.

Rod D.

Rod D.Southwest, VIC

Terrible Customer Service

I went to buy a phone at the Waurn Ponds store and the one I wanted wasnt in stock. When I asked the sales rep whether he could order one in he told me it was a lot easier if I went online and bought it. When I asked if I would have to pay postage he replied that I would but it was only $10. He begrudgingly ordered a phone for me when I said I wouldnt be paying an extra $10 because he couldnt be bothered ordering one for me.

Sanjay

Sanjay Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

55INCH

Just been in store and seen they sell tvs smaller than 55inch , not sure why , as a friend of mine said the smallest TV a person should have in there house is 55 inchs . Would like to see the smaller tvs removed from there product list

Store LocationAdelaide
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD-75X9300C (75")

Worst service and Misleading advertising

Store LocationCannington WA
Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Re: Fantastic customer service

Would like to give a 5 star rating to Adam at JB HiFi Plenty Valley for providing fantastic customer service in relation to a faulty new tv. He went above and beyond in sorting out my problem!

Store LocationPlenty Valley
Looch

LoochCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulous Service

Lochie from the Phillip, ACT Store assisted me and my intellectually disabled brother today with setting up a new very basic phone with a new sim card. Lochie went above and beyond and after a very stressful morning with Telstra, he was my knight in shining armour. Thank you Lochie :)

Store LocationWestfield Woden, ACT

Seriously bad service!

Hour long wait to pick up a click and collect order is outrageous. No apology makes it an unacceptable service.
Shop anywhere else, or prepare to be disappointed and infuriated

Store LocationPakenham
Product PurchasedGoogle Home Hub

Lachy

Lachy

Impossible return policy and very rude staff

Staff at JB must take returning broken goods personally. Tried to return a expensive TV with an obvious fault, lady at the counter insulted my intelligence without knowing my background history on electronics and we found out later after telling us she sent in a repair ticket that she didn’t. Called a different store to discuss my issue and was on hold for 20 MINUTES after asking to speak to anyone from electronics who didn’t even solve my problem. What a nightmare do NOT buy expensive TV’s from JB. If something goes wrong their return polity is flawed.

Store LocationCarindale Brisbane QLD
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung tv

Poor customer service and difficult returns policy

Customer service was quite unhelpful and rude when attending the store for an issue related to a product that was brought recently, and was not able to receive a refund or exchange despite having evidence of a fault.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Sbua

SbuaVictoria

Sony tv

I wouldn’t recommend purchasing any tv from this store or anything from this store as they do not comply with the laws of practise, or follow there warranty contract, and make up loop holes so they do not have to replace the tv. It’s taken 2 months for a repair and it still hasn’t been repaired and in consumer laws I’m entitled to a refund or replacement and they refuse to do both and tell you to contact the regional head office.

Store LocationCraigieburn Victoria 3064
Warranty Claim MadeNo

She didn't allow me to take a look at the new iphone

I just wanted to take a look at the new I phone at Chermside Westfield JB Hifi and the sales girl didn't alowed me and she was so rude. They locked the phones to the stand. Then I go downstairs to the Apple store and compare the phones and bought the 12 pro.

Store LocationWestfield Chermside Qld