2.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (239)

Refuse to shop there again.

They have a policy where as you can not inspect certain items until after you purchase them ie. a FitBit watch,Head phones and many other items. I now use HerveyNorman

Store LocationCapalaba
Product PurchasedNothing
Mahar

MaharSydney, NSW

Amazing Shane!

Shane from JB HiFi Home, Blacktown NSW provided an amazing customer service to us. We went to buy a couple of TVs and he spent considerable amount of time with us explaining the models and working out an amazing JB deal. Thumbs up for JB HiFi and a million thanks to Shane!

Store LocationBlacktown, NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible service jb is your store

Store LocationFOREST HILL VICTORIA
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedDELL LAPTOP COMPUTER

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from nick @oxley jbhi-fi

We went to jbhi-fi @oxley and we got helped by nick he was great organised the instalation of our new stereo ordered our parts and took multiple calls from me the week after with questions about the process he was always friendly and polite ! i always found every jbhi i went to had rude and very unhelpful customer service i refused to shop there and only went in cause my partner wanted to look at something but nick changed that for us will definitely be purchasing again from there!!!!

Store LocationOxley Queensland
jury

jurybli bli

Lied about product in stock

Store Locationmaroochydore HOME store
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Pro 13" 2020
marc g.

marc g.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Xbox one

Really good service always a pleasure going into Chirnside JB staff are friendly and always there to help never had a problem have been back many times keep up the good work

Rude, unfriendly, and unprofessional manager in Wagga Store. Look custormers from heads to toes. Misleading price tag.

Store LocationNSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very rude manager and unmanaged store

The pricing of product is so misleading, team member make me wait to 39 minutes. Wrong product wrong price, dont have the actual product but the ticket is there. Very incompetent manager and rude.

Store LocationDarwin berrimah nt
MandyV

MandyVPerth, WA

This JB HiFi HOME SUPERSTORE in Joondalup is SUPERB!

I thoroughly recommend this store. The staff are excellent! Very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. A fantastic range of goods and really good specials. Free parking too. Easy pick-up and great delivery services too.

Store LocationJoondalup WA 6027

Jacqui

JacquiPerth, WA

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Ben in Midland made our shopping experience pleasing and hassle free.
No pressure sales, just good advice and ultimate patience whilst I asked a million questions about dishwashers and washing machines/dryers

Store LocationMidland
Product Purchaseddishwasher

Dumbfounded

The service at your store is very close to zero.I don't think I shall ever return.This company is now too big to care how bad things have got for them

Store LocationLoganholme
Product PurchasedIt's what I didn't purchase that matters
Kapil K.

Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best place to get products

Although products were limited ,products were genuine and there are lot of offers .Limited customer service staff so hard to get with one,i love JBHIFI but more products need to be add

Store LocationParramatta
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Ron H.

Ron H.

Asus zenbook

Bought a Asus zenbook laptop computer. Very happy with the service from JBHifi. The computer is just what we were looking for. Very impressed with its performance. Would recommend this product.

Store LocationMacarthur
Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Draganotz

DraganotzSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

I used to be a loyal customer of the Good Guys, but after a couple of bad customer service experiences lately I decided I would buy my next purchase from JB HiFi (Jamisontown). I was attended to promptly by a very pleasant floor staff member who knew want I wanted and also enquired whether I needed anything else to go with it. He took my item to the sales counter so I didn't have to carry it around while I looked around some more. Customer service can be pretty pathetic in Australia but I guess my experience is part of the reason why JB is so successful.

Store LocationJamisontown
Product PurchasedGoPro Hero 8 Black
Sahib

SahibRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Security Guard racially abused me at JB Hi-Fi Tweed Heads

Store LocationJb Hi-Fi Tweed Heads

Beck

BeckCaloundra

Friendly staff and great service

Purchased a TV from here wanting it specifically for gaming. The salesman with honest and very helpful, from the first point of contact to the very end of the sale. Would definitely recommend JB Hi-Fi at Kawana, they helped with my latitude finance card and did everything that they could to make the transaction easy

Store LocationKawana shopping world, kawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony 55X7000D (55")
Joel Poon

Joel PoonPerth, WA

Was served by Christine at JB Hi-Fi Cockburn. She provided excellent service in my purchase of a laptop. She shared the various additional coverages I could get for my purchase in the event something happens and will help ease the expenses after.

not happy jan

was sold a samsung tad a and assured it had hdmi at the usb only find out from Samsung that no tab a units have hdmi out of the usb

Store Locationstocklands cairns
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Ping Quan

Ping QuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service

I was stared upon at jb hifi Brisbane. When i was asking for ps3 dead space and whether staff liked it, he ignored me and told me "choose whatever you bloody want mate". He eyed me when i was choosing games. I suffered from Ptsd thereafter.

Ping quan Chua. DO NOT RECOMMEND

Store LocationBrisbane Albert st
Tonic wade

Tonic wadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

I went to jbhifi kawana today to purchase a sound bar and an iPhone. I was told there was no one to help me with sound bars as no one else new anything about the product. A nice girl tried hard to get me help but with no luck. I was the only one in the section, so no one was busy with other customers. I didn’t bother with the phone so I went to the opposition and spent my money.