• Build Stage

Wonderful experience with JG King Team

Daniel

DanielGippsland, VIC

Melba 3 in Morwell.

Shout out to the team at JG King in Traralgon, great customer service and support throughout the build process.
My slightly modified Melba 3 is just over 3 months old now and I love it, colours I selected for everything came out just perfectly and if I was to build again tomorrow I wouldn’t change a thing.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Excellent customer service

I would like to say thank you to all the team members at JG King Homes in providing a professional and friendly customer service.
Our pre-construction stage has now been completed and we are looking forward to the house being built. We have had a very good experience from the start, with the Sales Consultant at the Display house in Torquay, then the Pre-Construction Administrator in Geelong, great communication and regular updates from both.
Also the office staff at Port Melbourne and now with the Construction Supervisor, as work started on site.
Congratulations to all of you for your knowledge and the excellent customer service you provide.
Thank you for your assistance which we appreciate.

J Thomas

J ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

JG King homes was my first experience with in the construction industry .It was excellent and amazing service at the pre construction and construction stage.All employee’s are very much helpful and friendly with us throughout the journey.In future I want to recommend this company to my family and friends who are going to build a house or property.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
JG King HomesJG King Homes

We all really love our home

From start to finish Jg King were very professional. Nothing was an issue , always doing their best. During construction it went really smoothly no issues at all, always very professional. We all couldn’t been happier with the final result.
We all absolutely love our home, Thank you to all at the JG King team

Krispy

KrispyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our dream home Allure Hepburn 33

Zlatko

ZlatkoSouthwest, VIC

So good so far

As I am still in building process, progress thats been made until now make s me really happy with JGkings company.
So far I can see that they working quick ,and good quality job.
I had issues with my land titling there been some delays ,so first time I hand to pay some additional fees for building ,then second time too ,but was expecting some discount too ...
Funny thing is final price $***.005,00
Did those $5 dollars could be discounted?

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Bec G.

Bec G.Southwest, VIC

Amazing service!

[name removed] and the team at JG King Geelong have been amazing during our pre-construction phase. My fiance and I are first home builders, and had no idea about the process, they stepped through everything so simply for us and ensured we knew where we were at, at all times.
I would 100% recommend the team here!
We cannot wait to watch our house start!

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall, straight forward and well managed process

Construction End DateMay 2020

Brad Bendigo

Brad BendigoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quality Build, Quality Communication and good timing.

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Pre Construction

JG King staff were very helpful with sorting things out where the council failed! Pre Contract due to issues with Council was stressful but the staff were great and went out of their way to help us sort it and enable the journey to be straight forward and reduce the stress.
[name removed] was fantastic, she went out of her way and often her own time too to help us. [name removed] was great helping over the net with instructions etc and [name removed] from Construction helped sort issues with our land

Cara

CaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quick and efficient service

[name removed] was very efficient with the paperwork and keeping us informed of progress. She was very regular with communication and the process was very easy. The site supervisor also liaised with my husband to make sure we had cleared our land correctly ready for the build. We have got to the build stage in just a couple of weeks after settling on our land!

Previously posted review: Amazing customer service

The sales advisor [Name Removed] was so wonderful in helping us choose and design our home, she worked with us to fit our budget. We had a short time scale and everything was organised quickly and efficiently. We are close to starting the build and are so impressed with the service so far. We can’t wait to watch the build go up.

Mark Fryer

Mark FryerGippsland, VIC

Great bang for your buck

I very happy with the results from the build. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. The build quality is very good. Every thing works and is as it should be. There were some additional site costs but they were fair. I was particularly impressed with the site manager, [name removed], who did a terrific job and was very helpful. Overall a positive experience.

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Jose

JoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

It was a challenge finding the perfect floor plan for our irregular lot, our sales rep did not waiver in providing options that would suit our needs and at the same time giving us practical advice. Excited to see it come to life and call it our home. So far, process is very smooth! Thanks [name removed]!

Alex G.

Alex G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Simple process for a top quality finished product.

Thank you to the Shepparton team for a great experience in building our home. From start to finish the process was very simple and easy. The admin and sales team made it simple and clear when planning the build and offering assistance throughout the whole process. The construction team and supervisor did a terrific job on the build and at final inspection there were no issues to note. We were very happy with the service and product and have recommended JG Kings to friends and will defiantly use them again.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Jenna

JennaTorquay

Super happy with JG King so far.

From the very start of the build process JG king has been super supportive, any issues or changes we had were updated straight away and we are blow away with how quickly we are going to be starting building. Looking forward to seeing the end results. Would recommend JG king.

Sonu P.

Sonu P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you for ur wonderful work.

Hi all,
Recently I build a home with JG King. I really appreciate them for their honest Job. The team with whom I dealt with professional and very efficient . Good value for the money. Special thanks to [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] (Site supervisor).
Once again thanks a lot guys. It was really a good experience.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
jatin parbhakar

jatin parbhakarSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

We are in the process of building our first home. We found about JG king from a very good friend of ours.
Our experience with them so far has been great and we would highly recommend them. Their customer service is amazing, they will keep you posted with any updates. The administrator we are dealing with is very polite , supportive and friendly

Tiarnah

TiarnahGippsland, VIC

Review

Recently built with JG king in Traralgon. The build was managed well and organised. Happy with the outcome and quality of the property. The company addressed issues that was raised. The costs were affordable and reasonable. Regular updates were given on the progress of the build and inspections were always welcome throughout the process. Overall happy with the build of the house and the build was completed in a timely manner.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Investment Property Build.

I built this house as and investment property and the end result was good. For the low price it was what I expected and the supervisor was responsive and willing to fix any issues I raised.

My only concern was the timeframe. We allowed 8 months for the build and it came close to going over.

Otherwise, a positive experience.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Tania

Taniaasked

JG King Homes

If my homeloan is denied do l lose my deposit with jgkings

Mannieasked

JG King Homes

Dear JG king , reading through all these reviews its absolutely shocking. I have completed my quote and ready to take the final step in paying the deposit etc but having second thoughts. To start of with all complaints seems to be be similar that is lack of communication from your team. Secondly the heart breaking story of the single mum with kids that you are ignoring, extremely inhumane , thirdly all reviews are pretty fresh , fourthly you have just 416 reviews and several of them are shocking. It appears you need a whole new business restructure if you want to survive in this competitive industry. Thats means a new business modelling , retraining staff , getting rid of dead wood in the business . A strong positive cultures with a mindset for growth , customer experience and second to none customer service . Unless I hear from someone senior in the JG King team I plan not to go further with my proposed build. My number is 0408916386. Call me if you still want my business. Cheers and hope you improve for your own survival . Cheers Naidoo

Mannie

Is there anyone from JG king do bother to challenge ? Or find some solutions ?

Garry
Garry

hi mannie dont expect them to have a clean out as the rot starts from the head of the company they are all the same. we also built a house with them and they are the worst company i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with and nearly all the good feed back are for pre contruction and the fools being payed to leave it will regret it and get what they deserve soon enough as they to will be supplied a nightmare in communication and constant dodgy work.

Thanks Garry.
I have actually planned on starting a seminar for all new home buyers where I will be illustrating just to mention a few ; on what to look for , how to read drawings , what questions to ask , how to ensure you have all the tools , confidence and information before the final step . Its typically a pre- education to new starters... cheers

Laura

Lauraasked

JG King Homes

I was just wondering if you would allow us to do our own plaster? I come from a family of plasterers. Thanks

Hi Laura,
We would love to be able to assist you this way, however our company policy does not allow external trades to be substituted with your own for a variety of reasons.
Please don't let this stop you from choosing JG King.

warm regards