3.6

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Excellent Experience!

I am so happy with how my house has turned out, it is everything that I imagined and the experience was super easy with the help of all employees from JG King. I am satisfied with every stage of the process and the supervisors have been quick to fix problems if encounted. I would recommend JG king to anyone.

Lyra T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So far its good

Lyra T.

jgking pls look the jgking groups in facebook there are lots of people reviews there. maybe you guys can check it out so you can rectify the issues thank you

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth Process

Pre-construction was handled smoothly. The colour selection, electrical and tile appointments were hassle free. The brick selection took a little longer as there was not a lot of options for the tile that we want without spending too much on the upgrade but we found one that we liked eventually.

Mathew C.

Mathew C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with communication back and forth

Currently just completed pre construction stage and communication has been magnificent
Pricing has been reasonable and the consultants have been very patient with my partner and I as we are first home buyers and the whole process has been new and a bit scary. Answered all questions clearly. Can’t wait for the house to be built :)

The Johnstons

The JohnstonsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not happy!

• +2
jatin parbhakar

jatin parbhakarSydney, NSW

Excellent service

had a good experience with J G Kings Homes .They give quick responses all time. From office team to site supervisor all did tremendous customer service and prompt replies to all your enquires.I will highly recommend them. The finish product is upto our expectations. Thanks a lot everyone once again.

Laura

LauraSouthwest, VIC

Very flexible with floorplan changes

We have just completed the pre-construction stage with JG King Homes and despite a few hiccups, we are satisfied with our experience so far. We almost have a custom-designed home due to all the floorplan changes we made which we were not charged a fortune for. The sales team were excellent at communicating and explaining the pre-construction stage. Do not expect your sales estimate price to be anything near your tender contract price, as it went up by $20,000 for us. However, we were happy with the upgrade options.

Mann M.

Mann M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had good experience with [name removed]

had a good experience with these guys ( J G Kings Homes ) they give quick responses all time office team is so good I will highly recommend and i hope I will have same good experience all the way to end and me my family so excited to get our new home .

Mio

MioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I’m currently going through a build. Price wise, they have been very reasonable.
I have found them to be very good communicators and also very helpful and knowledgeable providing great advice on the design of my first home.
I had fantastic pre-construction administrator, she really worked hard to get things moving quickly as well as getting back to me promptly with amendments to proposed changes.
Overall, this has been such a positive experience so far and I do hope the rest of my home construction will be the same.  I highly recommend JG King homes based on my experience with sales and pre-construction phase.

Dale in Bacchus Marsh

Dale in Bacchus Marsh Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful customer service and care!

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer focused builder, they really care!

The building process has been very smooth so far. From the day the deposit was paid to the site start date, every step has been explained and actioned without delays. The building cost is very reasonable with most things included as standard. The steel frame gives you piece of mind as an added bonus. I would highly recommend JG kings homes to my friends and family. We are already looking for their home designs for our next build. Thank you!

SPM

SPMSouthwest, VIC

Great Experience Building with JG KING

The build with great and quick building duration and the build is on its frame stage now. Nice support from the choosing plan and colouring consultation to the site management beside the admins. Getting well timely update from friendly site supervisor is well organised. So far very happy about the journey with JG King.

Build StageMid-Construction

Andrew J

Andrew JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer Service! The process has been easy and stress free!

We had such a fantastic experience with JG Kings pre-construction. We were walked through all our options and all the potential upgrades. Everything felt really transparent and we were really impressed with the level of professionalism shown. The process was made so easy and stress free. We are so excited to be building our first home.

JG King HomesJG King Homes

Easy, so grateful for their help in building our first home!

From the moment of first contact with JGKing we felt very looked after. We were guided and educated to make informed decisions and they helped us avoid any unwanted ‘surprises’. Very honest and quick with replies. Answered all our silly questions. Very easy to work with. Thank you [name removed] & [name removed] for all your help.

Excellent pre-construction phase!

Jordan93

Jordan93Southwest, VIC

Great and Easy process

RN 1408211 BP 6799286691725. Just completed the pre-construction stage with [name removed] and [name removed] and they went above and beyond to help us make all our choices without swaying our decisions. We have loved living with JG King so far and would recommend them for your next build. We are looking forward to the next stage in our build.

hannah h.Southwest, VIC

7 years on and we still do not have a decent house

• +6
Rajiv

RajivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peoples Builder

Building Permit number is: BS-U 1441 8922266875758/0
JG Kings helps me to buy home and land package in Melton, within my budget. The staff members are so patient and swift in responding back to my queries. My land has some easement issues, JG Kings organized to resolve the problem and they had paid the external contractors before I arrange the funds. JGKings has made the initial process like design, colour and contract signing very easy. I would really appreciate my sales and administrative consultant.

j g king h7

j g king h7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

impressive;all our family & friends love it

Construction End DateJune 2020

Jane M.asked

JG King Homes

I paid $2000 already, I am regretting it now. The Wodonga breach has been on my plan for months. They are not reliable. I am experiencing this now, what will happen during the building process? I will not recommend them.

Hi Jane,

We are really sorry to hear this. Sometimes when changes are made to the plans it takes a little bit longer to get the job started.

If you would like us to look in to this further, please email us directly with your job number and/or building address to help us identify you correctly - feedback@jgking.com.au

Jane M.

Thanks for your reply. I don't want to build with JG KING anymore. My contract was signed based on site cost. Now you guys are refusing to refund my deposit back, because I am not happy with the site cost. I have spoken to consumers affair Victoria who advise me to settle it with you guys first. Emails has been sent to my sales consultant (Michelle) who has refused to reply my email. I just want out. I am frustrated already.

Hi Jane,

Sorry to see your comments again on this issue.

Confirming the document you signed was in fact an estimate, not a contract as we had not gotten to that stage with you.

Following on from your discussion with our Wodonga admin team on 11th June, it was agreed that we would cancel the estimate and provide you a refund based upon your decision not to proceed due to site costs associated with your build.

The processing of this can take up to a week and you should see your refund shortly, we apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay of this.

JG King is always happy to discuss any issues with you as so they can resolved, by phoning our team we can ensure a quick turnaround, avoiding any possible further delays that can occur with email and public forums.

We wish you all the best in the future.

Todd C.asked

JG King Homes

When do you pay first deposit and what percentage do you pay as our broker has told us we will be 5% out of pocket and I ain’t happy about that

Hercog
Hercog

5% is considered an initial deposit. This is paid in portions.

$2000 is paid at the beginning of the drafting process. Another $2000 is then paid at the contract signing stage.

Lastly, prior to the commencement of the build the remaining amount of the 5% (minus $4000 already paid) is then paid.

The payment of the 5% can however, be organised through the bank loan or out of your pocket.

This goes towards the deposit of what you already must pay, as no bank will cover 100% of the build. Alternatively, this can be done through the equity value of your land, if you have any.

As far as I’m aware, all volume builders are the same in regards to the 5% deposit.

In my situation, last week the 5% was paid and the build has already commenced.

Good luck with it.

Hi Todd,

I hope Hercog's response has helped you understand the process.

If you require further clarification, we would be happy to have someone contact you.
You can send your details to feedback@jgking.com.au and we'll be in touch.

Todd C.

Do you pay that out of your own pocket or does your bank pay for it

Tania

Taniaasked

JG King Homes

If my homeloan is denied do l lose my deposit with jgkings

Hi Tania,
Unfortunately this is not a yes or no answer, as many different circumstances are usually involved.
If you would like to discuss this, please call one of our offices or sales consultants and we will happy to talk this through with you.

Get an answer from our members and JG King Homes representatives