Jim's Cleaning Group - End of Lease Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - End of Lease Cleaning

Parvaz A.

Parvaz A.Torrens 2607, ACT

Sparkling & Awesome Work

Paul Marshall & Team from Mawson did a very great job. He came and did the inspection and got our end of lease cleaning done very quickly. Things were very transparently done .I am very happy with the quality of work done with such a quick turnaround time . Would recommend Jims (Paul Marshall) for other similar jobs.

Was poor job,should improve in basics such as toilet and showers and vacuuming

Was rushed job, ended up having another cleaner to finish cleaning toilets and showers and oven. I would not recommend. Basics hasn't been done up to standards. They didnt washed toilets at all for bond clean.

Beard M.

Beard M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poppy from Lilydale

Poppy and her partner did an excellent job cleaning my unit for the new owner. She was friendly, kind, prompt, efficient and the standard of the job was very high.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - End of Lease Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Shyanne K.

Shyanne K.

Amazing service !

Mohammed was punctual and in constant contact from the start. Regular updates from the team made it less stressful. The end of lease clean was spotless!! Attention to detail. Would use again in future and would recommend to all looking for a stress free option.

Neeny

NeenyCentral West, NSW

Very disappointed!

My daughter recently used this service for End of lease clean. Real estate were not happy and have given list of cleaning still required but guess what, Jim’s won’t answer calls ! Only there 3 hours and demanded money ASAP. Daughter gave money without seeing the job due to her work load, stupid I know but could not be helped but when you’re paying over $900 you expect quality. Very disappointing!!!

Great job

Very competitive pricing and did a very good job as briefed. Very quick timeframe from request to attending to the clean, even came to quote on a Sunday for us. Highly recommend.

Great work

Stephen was friendly informative and helpful. He did a great job working thoroughly from top to bottom
Couldn't do enough.
Even took away some rubbish to dump I couldn't fit in my bins.
Would definitely recommend

Ramakrishnan

RamakrishnanSydney, NSW

End of Cleaning

I engaged Jim's Cleaning for the End of Cleaning of my Property I was renting, I have to say I am truly impressed by response from the team especially Amit who was prompt In responding to the request, arranged a Visit and provided an immediate quote. Once we agreed he and his team arrived on time and completed the activity thoroughly and without any fuss. I am really happy with end result.

Needy

NeedyPerth, WA

Life saver

I had been let down by a cleaner, I needed a vacate clean, quickly and I rang Jims clean and Qiong's cleaners come on time and did a fabulous job. Thank you for a great service.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Samith was great. Super quick to fit us in (we needed an urgent end of lease clean) and did a fabulous job. Would happily use again and recommend for any cleaning services needed.

Peter Higgins

Peter HigginsHobart, TAS

A Good Job

Prompt, Polite, Efficient, Personal service of High Quality.I was impressed by the diligence and attention to detail of the cleaners and their desire to complete the task to a very high standard in a timely manner.

Excellent end of lease oven clean

I had excellent service from Benjamin in Canberra. My oven was old and desperately needed a clean, and he did an amazing job. It looks almost brand new! Service was prompt and flexible, and very reasonably priced.

Very thorough

Organising the end of lease clean was very efficient and easy. Sam was helpful and responsive. Julia and her colleague were communicative on the day and the clean was really thorough. I'd absolutely use again and recommend.

Excellent service

Jim’s cleaning did an end of the lease cleaning for me. They did a great job, the team was professional, punctual and friendly. The apartment looks great, spotless!. Would recommend !

Oscar from Hunters Hill was amazing

Oscar did a great clean for the end of a lease. The house was spotless and I couldn’t find any faults. I would use him again for my own apartment and recommend him.

End of lease clean

Very quick and convenient arranging to have the cleaning completed . I urgently needed the cleaning completed . Jim’s arranged to pick up the keys to the property and returned them . Very convenient 10/10 recommend

The Team-Matthew and Belinda -Goulburn Area

Very helpful for my circumstances of a vacate clean-showed flexibility in approach to a complex situation 10/10
Came and assessed within 24 hrs as we are rural I felt that was quick !

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Helena!

Nicola N.

Nicola N.

End of lease clean - awesome job

Christopher was amazing. We organised a time to go through and give a quote. Did an amazing job. Was an end of lease clean of those more hard to clean areas and am so satisfied with the results, would highly recommend

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We really appreciate this review Nicola :) Looking forward to working with you again

Rebecca C.

Rebecca C.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic service and communication

We had Pushpinder and his team come to clean our recently sold home and couldn't be happier. He was punctual and easy to communicate with. The house was cleaned beautifully and when we found a small missed cupboard, Pushpinder responded promptly, came out to take care of it and even waited for me when I accidentally locked the back door instead of leaving it open for him. We will definitely use Pushpinder and his team through Jims Cleaning again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is really great to hear Rebecca! We are so glad to have been able to help you out

Great quality!

Amit was easy to talk with, quick to reply, and the process of organising a clean went smoothly. The quality of work was great and completed very professionally. Definitely recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Amit is one of our best!!