Jim's Cleaning Group - End of Lease Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - End of Lease Cleaning

Charlotte S.

Charlotte S.Sydney, NSW

Great work, extremely reliable

The Sydney team for Bill's cleaning (Mithuna, Robert and team) did a fantastic job - really helpful, turned up on time, and went above and beyond the brief for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend.

Anthea H.

Anthea H.Northeast, VIC

Fantastic service

Nicole was very responsive and happy to help with any query. Nicole was professional and very helpful. The job was done in a timely manner and I would recommend the service highly.

Montana O.

Montana O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks Lauro

Thanks Kairo from Jim’s cleaning. Called night before and he was able to do an end of lease clean for us. Really lovely and friendly chap, although I did not meet him he kept me up to date via text message and left the house really clean. Highly recommend! Thanks so much Lauro you’re great! As a fellow essential worker I understand the impact of covid-19 and appreciate that you’re still working!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words :)

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - End of Lease Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

"LESS MESS, LESS STRESS " Thankyou Will. Proffesional Conduct. EXCELLENT Service. Saved my Sanity!

Will, maintained ethical and poffesional conduct. Great communications, flexibility and honesty. I was a difficult customer. Overwhelmed with the pressures of life, we all encounter at times.

Thorough clean. Above and beyond any expectation. Window's, cupboards, skirting boards , floors, hard to reach places and more.

Actions speak louder than words. Go for gold. Give will a go. You will see :) I did.

Ramsku

RamskuSydney, Australia

Saved my bond.

Bash was diligent, hard working with a sharp eye for detail. He made the hard work of end-of-lease clean a breeze and helped getting our bond back. He even guaranteed his work. Totally recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this lovely review Ramsku

Ali

AliGippsland, VIC

Very happy with the clean

Sam and his team did an amazing job of our end of lease clean, even the real estate agent was impressed. Great communication as well. Highly recommend them for any cleaning.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Ali :)

Alexander Battle

Alexander BattleSydney, NSW

Awesome clean done by Sam

Would highly recommend. Good price. Great work done. I never hired a cleaner before and Sam was very prompt from the initial inquiry. Would recommend to friends and family in North Sydney area.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Sam is one of our best that's for sure!

Must use service!

Great service, unbeatable prices and professional and highly motivated staff. Highly recommend these guys and we will be using their multitude of services again. Thank you again for a job well done.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It was our pleasure! We look forward to working with you again :)

Alora

AloraSydney, NSW

Most definitely will be using his service again!

Edwin went above and beyond and provided excellent service. We really appreciated the work he did and will surely be calling him again for our next end of lease clean!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Alora :)

House Cleaning Services

So impressed! Great service.

A huge thanks to the team who were so helpful and responsive. They did a great job at cleaning the apartment I’d lived in for five years (including the big outdoor courtyard!) at a very reasonable price. I’m pleasantly surprised at how great the apartment looks and was thrilled to get my bond paid back in full. I always stick with Jim’s and again, I wasn’t disappointed.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that we are able to provide such great services to you each time Jess! Thanks for this lovely review

MooMoo

MooMooSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

Jim's Cleaning provided a 100% professional cleaning service paying attention to the smallest of details. I can honestly say every last speck of dirt to the last cat's hair was completely cleaned. But more than that, Jim's did all this with the utmost kindness, care and support during a stressful moving process. Thank you so much guys. I would not have survived it without you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this great review! We are so glad to hear that :)

Tan

TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible and unreliable service

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Tan, could you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can work to resolve this issue for you? We take customer satisfaction very seriously and do not wish to leave you unhappy.

We look forward to hearing from you

Janine

JanineSouth West, QLD

Substandard clean

Disgusting Floors left dirty, no window tracks cleaned no walls wiped down. Called back by real estate and then 2 of us cleaned again 4 hours no followup to complaint

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Janine, we are very sorry to hear this. Can you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can work on resolving this issue for you?

Above expectations

Brilliant clean for end of tenancy. Focused on the areas of concern, returned key to my house at end of clean as I was unable to get out again to collect it. Great job.

Thanks for the review :)

Like family members.

Very pleasant to work with. Well mannered, immaculately dressed. Nice people to have in your home. Eddie and Bobby are real gentlemen, hard-working and honest. I recommend them to anyone.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review Ann :) We look forward to working with you again

Keiran2020

Keiran2020Sydney, NSW

Better than a perfectionist

The bond clean was a great price for the work put in.Very happy with the end result and would 100% be using again :) thanks Nicolo & Team. Will be passing onto friends and family

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the timeout to leave us this review, Keiran. We look forward to working with you again

Talyor cleaned my home after sale

Talyor done an excellent job cleaned the house very well the oven was looking new. He was very professional called me to notify me that the house was ready for the new owners to move in

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear Taylor was able to helo you out :)

Bel

BelSydney, NSW

Efficient and professional services

Adrian and his team where extremely friendly and punctual and kept me up to date with the process. On time and was able to fit within the time frames i required. Highly recommended

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review Bel!

Noa

NoaSydney, NSW

Amazing job! Would highly recommend

Very grateful to Graeme and his team for a job well done and alleviating the pressures of cleaning. Price is very affordable and well worth the cost. Would highly recommend their services and I will definitely use them again for future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review Noa :) We look forward to working wit you again in the future

Such a great service !

Shane & his team did an amazing job . My son had to move into one property & vacate another on the same day . Cleaning the one they were vacating was going to be an impossibility on the same day so I organized with Jim’s to do an end of lease clean .
    They were punctual , extremely friendly & did an excellent job ! Couldn’t be happier .

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that :) There is nothing worse than moving!