Part of Jim's Cleaning Group 4.8

4.2

Sibi
SibiSydney, NSW

Issue resolved in mediation

I had an issue with one of Jim's cleaning franchises, where the cleaner wasn't honest and did not complete the work initially agreed upon. When I informed Jim's cleaning about this, the team got into action and discussed with me in detail what went right and what went wrong. They, in fact, compensated for the work that wasn't done well.
It is true that things won't go right every single time (unfortunately). But what is important is the team's action if and when a valid concern is raised by a customer. On that part, Jim's cleaning team deserve a huge applause. This definitely gives confidence to the customers when they engage with different franchises of Jim's Cleaning.
5/5 for their after-work support.
Franco K.
Franco K.Sydney, NSW
Job Satisfaction
Brian H.
Brian H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified End of Lease Cleaning

Great work and affordable too

Yulia from Jim's Cleaning Hoppers Crossing did a great job for our end of lease clean, at an affordable price too. Also professional and good communication.

Cheaper and better than the company my partner recently used for another end of lease clean.

Dion
Dion

Jim's Cleaning Experience

Prompt and professional cleaning delivered by Service Provider. I highly recommend their service
Zoe S.
Zoe S.

Great experience

Great job. They were very thorough and available to fit me in quickly.
Anne G.
Anne G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shane (Casey) recommendation

I want to commend and recommend Shane (Casey area) for the above and beyond end of lease cleaning he did yesterday at my former rental place. It is fantastic, not only for his efficient and professional work but also for his care with moving boxes and stuff I had to leave behind until I got a chance to move it today. Fantastic job Shane! I will recommend you in this area and ask for your cleaning services again! But hopefully not before a year! Cheers, Anne
Cassie
CassieSydney, NSW3 posts
  End of Lease Cleaning

DJ from Jim’s Cleaning and his team were amazing!

Dj and his team did an immaculate end of lease clean for our property! They were reasonably priced for the services they provided and on time, efficient and lovely, friendly service! Would definitely recommend and will be using them again in future!
Mic E
Mic EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rental Vacate Clean 10/10

Jim’s Cleaning Frankston (Casey) 10/10 thank you Shane, your professionalism, communication and excellent quality of work made our rental vacate much less stressful - highly recommended!
Jo D
Jo D

Great experience, superb job

Had Shukra from Jims cleaning Doolandella South, she was professional and friendly, took the time to ensure everything listed for bond cleaning was cleaned correctly.
High standard of cleaning.
Would definitely recommend Shukra and her team, they did a superb job.
JohnL
JohnL

Unprofessional

Disappointed with jims cleaning in Newport west , Melbourne ), my real estate agent employed their services, to do a end of lease clean, which was quoted for the back garden and home itself. The yard was left in a condition that the tenant left the property,. [Name Removed] told my agent it was too overwhelming, and walked away from the job , after he brush cut the backyard.. Why did they quote the job in the first place if they couldn't deliver? The inside of the home was spot cleaned on the walls, with " what you see clean"very unprofessional, and very disappointed with their services.
Casey S.
Casey S.

great work

Used the mango hill branch with Raj and his team and they did an absolutely fantastic job, especially considering the unit was aged. super reasonable and flexible and were happy to fix anything we pointed out
Sarjeet K.
Sarjeet K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  End of Lease Cleaning

Spotless end of lease clean

This was my first time using Jim's cleaning and certainly I will use them again. Leo did an exceptional clean. He arrived on time, cleaned my 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Doncaster beyond my expectations. I got my bond back and I will certainly use Leo again without hesitation. I would give him a ten star if I could! Thank you Leo.
littleliz
littlelizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A sparkling Review!

Yulia Eriksson is truly a professional in her trade.
An end of lease clean was performed on our rental, Yuli left the premises cleaner than when we entered started the lease. I advised her that the owner was to be painting and not to pay too much attention to the walls, she prepared the walls ready for painting, above and beyond what was requested. Yulia also paid particular attention to tired carpet, bringing it back to life. Thank you, Yulia, you have made this move stress free. Show reply
Ash Sambell
Ash Sambell

Outstanding service

Absolutely fantastic job on our end of lease clean! We got our full bond back, the staff were lovely and efficient Show reply
Jill Dawson
Jill DawsonLaunceston, TAS
  Verified End of Lease Cleaning

Newstead crew are excellent!

Jims Cleaning Newstead has been helping me with regular cleaning and most recently an end of lease clean.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, affordable and friendly service. Show reply

Jessie John P.
Jessie John P. · End of Lease Cleaning

Just wondering how much Jim's cleaning charge for a 3x2 end of lease cleaning charge excluding carpet cleaning. Thank you

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Jessie, it really depends on the condition and what needs to be done. Easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131-546. Our call centre staff you get your local franchisee to organise a free quote.

Roziik J.
Roziik J.

Hey,am ROZIIK JOSEPH I am happy to work with you like home and office cleaning.Thank you

Leisha S · End of Lease Cleaning

How much is an end of lease clean for a 3 bedroom in the Kwinana region and what services are included in the end of lease clean?

Tony
Tony

Use these people at your peril. Overcharge and damage your property.

Oh if that’s the case I’ll keep looking, Thank you,
Is there anyone you would recommend?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Leisha, Best way to get a quote is by calling 131546 and they will get you in touch with your local franchisee. All our franchisees are police checked and insured. As you can see from above thousands of 5 star reviews :) Thanks

Peter P.
Peter P. · End of Lease Cleaning

Do you clean ovens as part of end of lease cleaning?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Peter, Yes we do as long as the client wants it done. Some customers may choose to clean the oven themselves and we will adjust the quote accordingly.