Jim's Cleaning Group - Home & Office Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Home & Office Cleaning

Our family needed help in our home

Ambika helps our family he comes into our home and does a fantastic job of cleaning it he is highly recommended , he is a pleasure to have in our home

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Becky :)

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Julie of Wantirna was fantastic

Efficient, great detail and just so easy! So very happy with the service thankyou.
    Got the $99deal and it was perfect. Vac mop dusting and kitchen and bathrooms. Great job guys.

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Quick turnaround for the quote and was very professional"

Frankie was quick in responding, quick in coming for a quote & was well presented.. he was thorough and took down notes and made it very clear on what was to be done and made sure I had showed him everything I needed done

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Katie

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Home & Office Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

extremely happy with the business-like professional way they operate

I was very pleased with the dealings. The price was most satisfactory considering the time spent and care taken. Very pleasant, respectful and polite women. They arrived exactly on time and gave accurate prior information.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We take pride in each one of our jobs :) We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience

Sandra

SandraWestern Australia

Brilliant!

Jim's did a brilliant job on my cream lounge suite, it was in a very bad way and the young gentleman was very nice and polite. I definitely recommend their service.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are glad to have been able to help you out Sandra :)

Wonderful ladies and wonderful work!

after a terrible experience with another company I saw the add on jims website and thought I must try this! I was not disappointed I had rahela and her sister come and do a fast clean today and my house is looking clean and smelling fresh!
    Will definitely be re-booking again soon!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad to have been our knights in shining armor:P

Pipster

PipsterCambridge

Highly recommended

Mel provides an excellent service - it's so lovely to come home to a beautifully clean house. She is a lovely person and someone I have no problem trusting in my home.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is really great to hear Pipster!

Luke and Sev

Luke and SevCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service with a smile

Highly recommended service!
    Cameron was such a pleasure to have in our home.
    He was really friendly and super efficient.
    5 star quality service.
    We look forward to having him back next week.

See you soon guys!

Wendy Robins

Wendy RobinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Review

Christine has a readiness to please and a willingness to stay and finish the job even if it proved longer than anticipated. Communication needs to be clear especially when there's a different language involved but not a problem

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review Wendy :)

Shiba

ShibaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Home cleaning including doors and windows

We received excellent service from Jim's cleaning Group. We're moving into home and booked this service to clean the house, especially the windows, window grooves, and external doors.
    Lauro was friendly and professional and charged a fair price for the job. They (he came with 2 others) did a very good job with the cleaning and were able to accommodate our requests at short notice. I would recommend Lauro and hope to book him again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Shiba :)

Tracey M.

Tracey M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job!

Julie did a fantastic job In our bathroom. Very professional and super happy with results. Highly recommended and will book her again. Very happy that i used Jims Cleaning services

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Julie was able to do such a great job for you, Tracey:)

Ben W.

Ben W.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Service!

General apartment clean. Did a great job, were very thorough and found areas I hadn't even considered. Very happy to recommend and will be happy to use the service again when needed.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for this great review Ben! We look forward to working with you again when the time suits :)

Great house clean!

I have used Jim’s twice over the years and after a long stint with unreliable share economy websites, returned to Jim’s and the difference is eye watering. Their cleaners are absolutely professional, listen to all concerns and achieved great results. It may cost a dollar more but sometimes saving money isn’t as good if the job isn’t done properly.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad you came back to us Samantha!

Lexi

LexiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and thorough service

James our Jims cleaner is super friendly and offers a very efficient cleaning service. Very happy to keep using him every week. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a regular cleaner!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you so much for this great review Lexi! We look forward to working with you again

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's finally clean!

Chintan was very quick to get back to me about booking a time, and was very professional about cleaning my kitchen exhaust fan - a job long overdue that I'm physically unable to do myself. He also double checked/remembered that I had a meeting before he arrived and checked that my meeting was finished before starting work, which was very professional and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to book him again for further cleaning jobs.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Lee :)

Great service !

Merinda and her team have been great! So lovely and easy to deal with and the standard of work is very high! Such a big help having our fortnightly cleans!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

They are great, aren't they!

Deb B.

Deb B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Sonny comes every fortnight and does the stuff I dont have time to do with 2 young special needs kids. House always is spotless and smells amazing. Gets along with everyone, even loves the dog and cats

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Deb :)

Excellent Cleaning Team- Tim and Kathy

"Excellent cleaning service, Tim and Kathy were friendly, professional, fast and very thorough, highly recommend this powerhouse duo for expert cleaning and maintenance in all areas of your home Many thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review, French. We will be sure to pass on your kind words

Thankyou!

Danny from Jim's- St Kilda South did an excellent job cleaning our house after some very dusty renovations. Arrived on time and was extremely thorough.
    Danny was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to hire him again or recommend him to friends.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear Danny was able to do such a great job for you, Tim! We look forward to working with you again

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

Punctual, professional and friendly service provided!

Miles came to do a basic clean last week and will continue fortnightly for a few weeks, due to me being injured. I found Miles very professional, was happy to come and provide a quote pending approval. He listened to what i needed done and was happy to use my floor cleaning products (for a particular flooring). Miles arrived at the stated time and completed all the tasks within the time frame given and did a great job. I felt very comfortable with Miles cleaning my home. I am unable to comment on price, as invoicing and payment was organised with a 3rd party. I look forward to my next clean. Thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review, Lisa! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Miles :)

Lester

Lesterasked

Greetings do you do BIO CLEANS for large offices

Hi Lester, yes we can offer Bio cleans! Please call out call centre on 131 546

Thinley EgoMan G.

Thinley EgoMan G.asked

Home & Office Cleaning

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

Nhoj

Nhojasked

Home & Office Cleaning

What's the hourly rate for regular home cleaning?

Hi Nhoj,
    We don't charge per hour... All our work is quoted per job basis. For a free no obligation quote please call 131 546 or go to www.jimscleaning.com.au
    If you go ahead with our quote we will be there until the job is complete at your satisfaction - regardless how many hours it takes.

Lizzy
    Lizzy

Nhoj, beware if you want a regular clean. We wanted an ongoing clean twice a week. We were quoted hourly $30-$40 an hour by Jims Cleaning despite what they are saying to you now. At the time Magic maids quoted $30 an hour but I sadly opted for Jims. He told us it would be 3 hours (we have a granny flat 1 bed, 1 bath) & I told him 2 would be enough) He argued with me that 3 was needed (before he even saw the place), and when he came out because we wanted dishwasher stacked and bed changed once a week were told it would definitely be the higher rate of $40 per hour which was actually $44 per hour with GST and for 3 hours totaled to $132. So we have been paying him $132 for every clean expecting 3 hours of cleaning. He made sure he did it the first time (or close to)- when we were home, first clean was 2 hours 44 mins - after this the time kept dropping (he came 7 times in total before we wised up and cancelled) Looking at our security footage he got the clean down to 1 and a half hours for the last 3 cleans at an average rate of $88 an hour - and closer to the 2 hours I anticipated as reasonable. Its clear to us he stacked the 'hours' needed at the start to get maximum payment without any intention of working them in the long run. I guess, just beware!

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives