Jim's Cleaning Group - Home & Office Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Home & Office Cleaning

Jason

JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service

Did a good job. Didn't clean the air vents in the bathrooms though, otherwise very thorough and good customer service. Will get them back in again, appreciate the effort. Cheers.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

house cleaning

I would have expected them to move thing eg bed side tables two glass table tamp and radio small not moved just dusted around same with bathroom things not moved just dusted around, I asked if they had moved the bed as I wanted the carpet cleaned under the bed, they said the cleaner went under the bed , window ledge in family room not done as I did it myself today. House cleaning includes a 750 ml bottle of Jim's own all-purpose spray on completion this did not happen. I must say I was disappointed as I expected more I had purchased a voucher 44MG6A5V but won't be doing this in the future.
Jan

Lauro from Jims Cleaning Reservoir - Legend!!

Lauro & his team did an amazing job cleaning this property to a spotless standard. The full bond was refunded. In addition to the incredible standard of cleaning, Lauro's communication was really outstanding... in our situation, really above and beyond... and I am very grateful for his help. Moving out and cleaning is so stressful... thanks for making that one aspect easier. I would highly recommend Lauro.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Home & Office Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Highly Recommend!

"They take great pride in their work with attention to detail. Nothing was an issue, happy to accommodate my need for multiple cleaning days to achieve different tasks. Highly recommend!"

Mandi

MandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous

Have been looking at getting some one to help clean for a while and not sure why I waited so long .Poppy from Jim’s cleaning Lilydale was wonderful , was attentive to detail , very professional and efficient and the bathrooms look amazing . Will be booking again .

Kate Johnson

Kate JohnsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Clean!

Joe and his team are amazing! They made me feel very much at ease and cleaned my house making my family feel they are not in the way. They are now doing a weekly clean for me

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WOW! Fantastic Job.

I had Ayad and his team member clean my house for the first time today. I was amazed at the result. The home is cleaner now than the day I moved in. I have no idea how they got the oven and sinks looking like they did. I have tried many times and it never looked this good. The entire place was spotless. Even the exhaust fans that are difficult to clean, came up a treat. I will be using Ayad at Jim's Cleaning on an ongoing basis going forward. Thanks guys.

Fantastic Service!

I absolutely loved coming home to a clean house after a long days work! She is an amazing job. Friendly and affordable!
Already booked my ongoing service moving forward.
Highly recommend Jims Cleaning service!

Admirable professionism

My home has never looked better. Mr Shin and his offsider cleaned up an old problem with mould and made the whole premises look really good. I am grateful to them for their help.

House Cleaning Services

Fantastic service! Will definitely book again.

I have used Jim’s cleaning twice now- for an end of lease clean and a general clean. Gary and his team were fantastic. They were very efficient and did a great job. The end of lease clean was brilliant and they did a great job with bathrooms and the balconies. It was actually clean when they left and I didn’t have to go in and clean after them as I have done with other companies. Thanks for a great service. I will definitely book again.

Jodz

JodzMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome Service - The best products

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

No cleaning experience whatsoever! Very low standards. Needs proper professional cleaner training!

Rashida Rashida best cleaner

I had Rashida cleaning my house today. She is definitely the cleanest cleaner I've ever had

Very focused to details and made my house spotless.
I will strongly recommend her to everyone

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most impressed after first clean

We just had our first cleaning service after I had recent back surgery and many weeks of not being able to clean my home to my usual standard. Jerry and his worker turned up in time as promised and cleaned my home to a high professional standard. We are now looking forward to having Jerry and his team provide this service ongoing.

Excellent cleaners. Would highly recommend

Excellent work and very happy with Lili and Annie. They had to clean a staircase that was neglected for 6 months. It was very dirty. The woodwork around window was terrible but they did such a fantastic job, it brought it back to looking good. Would highly recommend

SaliB

SaliBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spring and carpet clean

As above Title wonderful job everything done with care and dedication windows both inside and out sparkled carpet cleaner arrived same day so everything done the same day I was extremely happy with the clean

Trader Al

Trader AlSydney, NSW

Jims Cleaning - Blacktown

I used Jims Cleaning Blacktown for an end of lease clean, they were punctual and did an excellent Job. The team were very friendly and good at their job. The property manager was very impressed with the quality she took photographs for the real estate brochure

Liz D

Liz DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely house & oven clean

"Very friendly, great communication, on time,very thorough. Very happy with Chris’s service." He confirmed the night before & just before he arrived. Arrived on time and completed a very thorough clean

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

Very punctual, thorough and professional :) We will definitely be using Syed's services on a fortnightly basis. Two very happy customers who are very pleased to have found an affordable and reliable cleaning service.

No show on the first day

'Gary' crew from Prospect's Jim was supposed to clean on at our Adelaide Hill business. First shift and a 'no show'. A terrible experience, never, ever with this mob again.

Lester

Lesterasked

Greetings do you do BIO CLEANS for large offices

Hi Lester, yes we can offer Bio cleans! Please call out call centre on 131 546

Thinley EgoMan G.

Thinley EgoMan G.asked

Home & Office Cleaning

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

Nhoj

Nhojasked

Home & Office Cleaning

What's the hourly rate for regular home cleaning?

Hi Nhoj,
We don't charge per hour... All our work is quoted per job basis. For a free no obligation quote please call 131 546 or go to www.jimscleaning.com.au
If you go ahead with our quote we will be there until the job is complete at your satisfaction - regardless how many hours it takes.

Lizzy
Lizzy

Nhoj, beware if you want a regular clean. We wanted an ongoing clean twice a week. We were quoted hourly $30-$40 an hour by Jims Cleaning despite what they are saying to you now. At the time Magic maids quoted $30 an hour but I sadly opted for Jims. He told us it would be 3 hours (we have a granny flat 1 bed, 1 bath) & I told him 2 would be enough) He argued with me that 3 was needed (before he even saw the place), and when he came out because we wanted dishwasher stacked and bed changed once a week were told it would definitely be the higher rate of $40 per hour which was actually $44 per hour with GST and for 3 hours totaled to $132. So we have been paying him $132 for every clean expecting 3 hours of cleaning. He made sure he did it the first time (or close to)- when we were home, first clean was 2 hours 44 mins - after this the time kept dropping (he came 7 times in total before we wised up and cancelled) Looking at our security footage he got the clean down to 1 and a half hours for the last 3 cleans at an average rate of $88 an hour - and closer to the 2 hours I anticipated as reasonable. Its clear to us he stacked the 'hours' needed at the start to get maximum payment without any intention of working them in the long run. I guess, just beware!

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives