Part of Jim's Cleaning Group 4.8

1,347 reviews
david clark
david clark2 posts
  Home & Office Cleaning

Great experience and high quality cleaning

David and Nadine from Jim;s Cleaning (Botanic Ridge) have done a fantastic job with house cleaning at our place in Mornington. Great quality and good reliable people to deal with!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.Sydney, NSW
  Home & Office Cleaning

Outstanding clean, attention to detail, great value

Had granny flat cleaned ready for lease and separate clean for main house. EJ and team are friendly, professional, efficient, have attention to detail and are value for money. Highly recommend Jim's Cleaning (Box Hill) for reliable and outstanding cleaning services.
Mark
Mark

Great Cleaners highly recommend

Jims Cleaning were very thorough and left pur house sparkling clean. Pricing also represented good value
A w.
A w.2 posts
  Verified Home & Office Cleaning
Alvin S.
Alvin S.
  Home & Office Cleaning

Excellent Service: Fair Prices, Friendly Staff, and Outstanding Cleaning Quality

I recently used Jim's Cleaning services and was very impressed. The pricing was fair and transparent, making it a great value for the quality provided. The staff were extremely friendly and professional, which made the experience pleasant from start to finish. The quality of the cleaning was outstanding – everything was spotless and well taken care of. I would highly recommend Jim's Cleaning to anyone looking for reliable and thorough cleaning services.
Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Extremely thorough

Very punctual and thorough with cleaning! Highly recommended! Like that PH neutral products are used!
MoU
MoUSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Impressive

I used Jim's cleaning service for my bond clean and was very happy with the results that Bruno and his team gave. The nitty gritty areas that are very hard to clean have been left impressively clean. I'll keep his contact details as I'll call him again in the future either for myself or someone else's cleaning job. Thank you Bruno and Ana
Elyshia E
Elyshia ESydney, NSW

Top notch clean

We have just started using Edwin & his team for our office fortnightly cleans. The office has never looked so great and smells wonderful to boot.
Celine pruniaux
Celine pruniauxSouth West, WA
  Home & Office Cleaning

Anne Marie at australind is the best

We are incredibly grateful to Anne Marie for her exceptional cooperation and dedication. When another company canceled on us at the last minute, Anne Marie stepped in and performed a thorough carpet cleaning. Her professionalism and understanding of the situation were truly impressive. I would not hesitate to hire her again and highly recommend her services.
Noddy
Noddysydney3 posts
  Fair Incentive Home & Office Cleaning

Great job!

I used Jim's Cleaning service last week to prepare my home for a function that I had and I am so grateful to Bishal and his colleague for the fantastic job they did cleaning my house. They were thorough and courteous and helped me out at the last minute with an unexpected oven clean which exceeded my expectations. The oven looks as though I just installed it....shiny and new! I would not hesitate to recommend Bishal for any cleaning needs. Great job and keep up the good work!
Megan M.
Megan M.

Amazing!

What an amazing, trouble free experience! Ronald contacted me when he said he would and gave a competitive quote over the phone. He and his team turned up on time, were very polite and did an incredible job. Very happy with the outcome.
Margaret O.
Margaret O.

Great BBQ Clean

The service I received from Savan from my first enquiry until completion of the cleaning of my BBQ was excellent. My BBQ was in desperate need of a good clean and that's exactly what Savan provided. It was a difficult job, so thank you Savan. Savan's communication was excellent throughout the entire process, very professional.
Yass
Yass

Amazing

Fantastic, Great Job by Bishal and team. Couldn't be happier. Thank you.
Paul S.
Paul S.Sydney, NSW
  Home & Office Cleaning

From filthy to sparkling clean!

Fantastic, it has made such a huge difference!
Jake went out of his way to help, nothing was too much trouble, prompt & friendly service, transformed windows from filthy to sparkling clean.
Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Couldn’t be happier

GREAT! Couldn’t be happier. Thanks for your attention to detail, communication and playing with our puppy!
Job Satisfaction