Jim's Cleaning Group - Oven Cleaning

4.9

LauzY.

LauzY.Murray Region, NSW

Oven like new, thanks to Nicole at Albury

Nicole cleaned our oven, grill and convection microwave and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. She even came back the next day to re-do the oven racks, making them spotless. The price was great and I have already recommended her to all of my friends and family.

She is one of our best!

Vic from the Gold Coast

Vic from the Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its always great you have someone that knows what they are doing.

I am very satisfied with Mikhael work from the Gold Coast. No caustic or poisonous sprays used in the oven, hot spray steam.
    Great job, very understanding of his profession and very conversationalist which left my family very relaxed and at ease.
    Very respectable and thorough and took the extra time out, it was a big job.
    I would recommend him as I have to everyone.
    Thank you Mikhael , (Habibi).

Steph

Steph

Great job

"Great cleaning. They even took the door apart to clean all the glass layers and scrubbed the oven trays, and brought them back to the original colour. Worth every cent.

Appreciate the review Steph

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Oven Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Fantastic experience. Proffessional and quality clean

Very prompt with response and friendly. My oven was in bad condition and they were able to get it squeaky clean! I was very happy with entire experience and have recommended to my friends. Will use this service again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It's a tricky place to clean! Really glad we could assist you :)

Great result

Alex did a wonderful job cleaning my oven. He and his co walker were courteous, professional and thorough and my oven looks like new! Thank you. I would certainly use them again

julie

julieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

sparkling clean oven

oven looked new again, very nice lady who took her time and did a great job, very easy to organise with a voucher that I bought for myself and my daughter who was also very happy with her oven clean

What a great result!

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent result

i Had paid half price for an oven cleaning voucher so was half expecting that it would be a rush job but I am extremely happy with my oven that now looks brand new.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Customer satisfaction is our main priority so you will never get a rushed job with us! So glad to hear you were able to get such a great deal!

Ann

AnnHunter Region, NSW

Cleaning of oven ,Kitchen surfaces and en-suite

So happy with the cleaning done in my home by Jack and his helper-very professional and thorough -I would certainly use them again for more cleaning in my home-very impressed-thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is our pleasure Ann! Hope to work with you again soon

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Danny was a great help
    I urgently needed an oven clean for a rental
    Property and Danny came and quoted and then came back the next day and did a brilliant job and I was relieved that it was such a quick turnaround . Would highly recommend .

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Fiona!

miss--mAU

Tried won't try again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. Could you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au with the franchisee's name as we wish to look into this for you and rectify your issue.
    Speak soon

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning!

The girls did a fantastic job with my Oven clean, as well as bathroom clean. I would like to organize to have them clean on a regular basis to clean my home

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Liz!

Liisa Haritos

Liisa HaritosDarwin, NT

Great job done

I won a voucher and used it to have a very dirty oven cleaned and they did a very good job and while the oven was being treated they cleaned the rest of the kitchen. I would recommend giving them the opportunity to do your cleaning or at least give you a quote.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear about your experience, Lisa :)

peterctier

peterctierGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oven Clean

The staff arrived on time, and two ladies went to work to a very dirty double oven including baking dishes etc
    The oven is so clean I don’t feel like using it

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow what a great result!

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Friendly service, great job

Left it till the last minute to book an oven clean before Christmas, but that was no problem, Jimmy called and said he could squeeze it in. He turned up on time, was super friendly, and did a great job. Oven looks like new again. Thanks Jimmy.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear jimmy was able to slot you in prior to Christmas! Hope it was a lovely day for you and your family

What a beautiful job thanks EBI will certainly call u again GREAT JOB

Very punctual got straight to work dressed appropriately did a great job of my oven and range hood and cleaned up after himself would highly recommend EBI for your oven anytime

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Sounds like Ebi did a great job for you, Steve! We will be sure to pass on your kind words :)

Friendly service

Carol had a lovely manner, I felt very comfortable having her in my home and she did a great job cleaning my very dirty well used oven. It sparkles now!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Glad to hear that Carol was able to help you out:)

Kaye topp

Kaye toppThe Mallee, VIC

Will use again

Service was excellent job perfect on a really dirty oven price was great would highly recommend Rahul will be using again for other jobs ie windows inside and out cheers

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again Kaye :)

Simon. C

Simon. CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job

HIMANSHU RANA did a fantastic job.

A very dirty oven is now absolutely spotless. He arrived on time and did a really professional job. He was very polite,friendly and courteous. I will be having him back again in 6 months

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Simon! :)

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service

Ujjwal was polite and I appreciated the prompt service. After a previous good experience with Jims in another suburb was so happy to use the service at my new home. Thank you.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear even after a move you have continued to stick with us Elizabeth :) Look forward to working with you again

Gail

GailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with result

Nader arrived on time to clean the oven. He called me when he had finished, but on inspection I asked him to redo some spots that he had missed. He did so without hesitation and it looked better when he was done. I got the job half priced through a Scoopon deal and was happy with the price seeing as my oven wasnt that dirty. Oven is good as new, thank you Nader.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Nader!