Jim's Pest Control WA

• Job Satisfaction
Danielle B.

Danielle B.Peel, WA

Great job, very professional

I have waited a few months before writing a review and I have to say that our millipede spray from Jim's pest is by far the most thorough I have had over the years. Months later and still not one single millipede which is a big problem in our area. Will definitely be using this service each year.

Excellent pest control

Kev treated a cockroach and termite problem in our home.
He is super friendly, very professional and explains clearly the process from start to finish, a genuine credit to Jim's pest control.
If you need pest control I wholeheartedly recommend Kevin from Jim's pest control to sort out your problem.

Awsome

Kevin didnt just do and awsome job but went the extra mile to make sure i will have a no problem with termtites again i will suggest him to anyone anytime thank you Kevin you are a friend for live

Ashley

AshleyPerth, WA

End of lease

Kev from Jim's pest control was incredibly thoughtful and diligent for our needs. Organising was a breeze and extremely affordable. Kev was quick and efficient on the job. Extremely impressed and over the moon with the experience. Thank you Kev!

Bee problem solved!

Kevin from Jim's Pest control solved my bee problem straight away on the first visit, which was a relief due to the massive hive! Explained everthing in detail and great workmanship and fast service! Went the extra mile with removal too. Highly recommended and would definitely use again. Cheers!

Terry Bransby

Terry BransbyPerth, WA

Great Service

Martin from Jim's Pest Control solved my problem for me on the day I asked for help. No more rats!! (I'd been trying to get rid of them, for 6 months or more) and no more disappearing veges and fruit from our garden (or as Martin called it "the rat's smorgasbord"). Also provided me with some great tips for the future

Cory

CoryPerth, WA

Cat enclosure

Absolutely marvelous job. Kev built a 8m x 2m side of house cat enclosure which our cats love. His qoute was on point with no hidden charges and quality of work is superb.

EXCELLENT SERVICE 10/10

I recently took on Kevin from Jim's Pest Control to be my new contractor, His service has been second to none and hands down one of the best contractors I have used to date in Property Management within my portfolio. I highly recommend him :)

Mal

Mal

Possum problem in roof

"Yes Paulo came the same day that I called and gave me an on the spot quotation for the work.
He did an excellent job in sealing the roof from ingress of possums and we are very pleased with the result

Matt Cawston

Matt CawstonPerth, WA

Great service from Kevin

We had another pest company tell us a complete load of rubbish in regards to rather a large Termite problem

Kevin came out was direct and helped us out to get the correct treatment done and also advised us for some other issues

He was always on time and kept us informed amd up to date with everything he was doing

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Yes, Kevin is just awesome and so many clients are extremely happy with his services

A.T F

A.T FPerth, WA

Thorough and Punctual

I cannot express how pleased I was with the service provided by Kevin. From the consult to appointment, he was absolutely accommodating and squeezed us in as soon as he possibly could. He was 1) very punctual 2) very thorough and 3) not only did an amazing job but also let the area clean and tidy after him. I couldn’t recommend a better person than Kev for the job!

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Awesome to hear these feedback

Greggo

GreggoPerth, WA

Rats in Loft/Roof

Excellent service. Rats in loft. Took care to place baits in difficult locations. Took time to explain. No damage to ceiling. Rats gone after two weeks as advised. Very professional and courteous.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Awesome to hear your rats have been evicted

gabrielle r.

gabrielle r.Perth, WA

Very professional and thorough

I was so impressed with Kev!
He was thorough right from the consult through to the end he’s punctual and left the site very clean.
I cannot recommend him highly enough
Thanks Kev

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks, yes many clients are ecstatic with Kevin’s services

Deon

DeonPerth, WA

Ant control.

Great job and problem solved. Mark spent an hour to spray the whole yard and driveway and got rid of all the ants that was aproblem for a long time.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Awesome to hear Mark was able to make your ants disappear

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Kev - Dudley Park

Kev came out today to treat a German cockroach problem I have had for the last 18 months. I have dealt with another company in the past and am kicking myself I didn’t use u guys to begin with. The service was thorough and Kev knew exactly how to tackle the problem and where the main source was. Highly recommend Kev !!! Thankyou !

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Yes Kev is just a fantastic technician

Would highly recommend!

Martin made himself available in very good time, and was prompt in his arrival. He completed the job thoroughly and efficiently while providing us with valuable information for follow-up monitoring and control. Since his visit we haven't seen a single ant indoors! Thanks Martin!

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Awesome news that Martin was able to fix your pest issues

A job well done

Kevin from Jim's pest control was our guy. He responded in a very timely manner as soon as I contacted jim's pest control for a quote online. He was very detailed in his explanation so I knew exactly what to expect with no hidden surprises. He was very kind and well mannered while also maintaining his professionalism. A good job well done to Kev.

LucyG

LucyGPerth, WA

Job well done

We had Kev come out yesterday for an ant treatment. Easy and professional to deal with especially as Kev was more than happy to come after normal working hours. Would recommend.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks, great to hear you would recommend Kev

Thomas D.

Thomas D.Perth, WA

Great job great service

Kev came round to see about out termite problems and his advice was great and straight knew what he was talking about great service and would recommend him to anyone

Tobias H.

Tobias H.Peel, WA

Kev - Dudley Park

Kev was very informative and thorough and his equipment is top of the range. He explained what work was required in a way that was easily understood. He was efficient and he was able to fit in multiple jobs for us within a couple of days. I would highly recommend Kev.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks for the great feedback about Kev