Jim's Pest Control WA

• Job Satisfaction
Deon

DeonPerth, WA

Ant control.

Great job and problem solved. Mark spent an hour to spray the whole yard and driveway and got rid of all the ants that was aproblem for a long time.

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Kev - Dudley Park

Kev came out today to treat a German cockroach problem I have had for the last 18 months. I have dealt with another company in the past and am kicking myself I didn’t use u guys to begin with. The service was thorough and Kev knew exactly how to tackle the problem and where the main source was. Highly recommend Kev !!! Thankyou !

Would highly recommend!

Martin made himself available in very good time, and was prompt in his arrival. He completed the job thoroughly and efficiently while providing us with valuable information for follow-up monitoring and control. Since his visit we haven't seen a single ant indoors! Thanks Martin!

A job well done

Kevin from Jim's pest control was our guy. He responded in a very timely manner as soon as I contacted jim's pest control for a quote online. He was very detailed in his explanation so I knew exactly what to expect with no hidden surprises. He was very kind and well mannered while also maintaining his professionalism. A good job well done to Kev.

LucyG

LucyGPerth, WA

Job well done

We had Kev come out yesterday for an ant treatment. Easy and professional to deal with especially as Kev was more than happy to come after normal working hours. Would recommend.

Thomas D.

Thomas D.Perth, WA

Great job great service

Kev came round to see about out termite problems and his advice was great and straight knew what he was talking about great service and would recommend him to anyone

Tobias H.

Tobias H.Peel, WA

Kev - Dudley Park

Kev was very informative and thorough and his equipment is top of the range. He explained what work was required in a way that was easily understood. He was efficient and he was able to fit in multiple jobs for us within a couple of days. I would highly recommend Kev.

Fantastic service

Paolo was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. He promised to come back if the ant problem wasn’t solved. I would definitely recommend this business and would happily use them again. Thanks to Jim’s Pest Control.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Kev is outstanding!!

"Kev is outstanding, he is the loveliest man to deal with plus he is so quick to reply and get out to do the job. He is very knowledgeable and doesn't mind going through everything and answering all the questions I've had. I've recommended him highly. He is such a pleasure to deal with!!!!" Thanks again mate!!

Sue S.

Sue S.Perth, WA

De-ratting the house

Martin was courteous, friendly and professional.
The rat has disappeared (baited, I hope) plus three mice I didn't know I had are deceased.
I thought they'd disappear on their own in time. Turns out...

Laura H.

Laura H.Perth, WA

Excellent efficient service

Almost instant response to online enquire form.
Phone call by Shayne who was kind and able to give me a quote and a booking for the next day.
Also able to answer my questions e.g. will my dog be ok to access garden after treatment is done.
Arrived on time and was efficient.
Had no sign of ants since.

Job Satisfaction

Great service and extremely thorough

Good explanations of termite inspection, on time and thorough. Also used a fantastic powder for the spiders I haven’t seen one since! Will be continuing to use him and recommend Kev as well.

Prompt service and knowledge

Kev was amazing. Very knowledgeable about the products being used and how the pests work and react to each product. Very helpful and happy bloke. Very prompt service. Definitely recommend Kev and will be using his services again.

Prompt, effective & efficient

Kev is great! Very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. Prompt, efficient service. He services both our businesses in a reliable manner and is a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Kev!

Suzi M

Suzi MPerth, WA

Excellent, professional and punctual

Very professional, good service, polite and punctual. I received a 13 page detailed report of inspections done and completed. Very happy with Martin's business. Definitely recommend and will use again. Thank you, Suzi"

Above and beyond!

Kev went out of his way to accommodate my busy schedule. He explained exactly what he had done to ensure my ant issue was resolved and provided me with great advice foe any future infestations if they were to occur.

Brilliant!

I have had Kevin out to my property twice now, first time for ants (8 months ago, STILL no ants) and today for an end of lease spray and I honestly wouldn’t recommend anyone else. He’s informative, explains exactly what he’s going to do before he does it, efficient, super friendly and was able to work around my schedule, my five year old and dog. Awesome job Kev !!

Rikki

RikkiPeel, WA

Great job!

Kev was very punctual and did a fantastic job. He was very knowledgeable and happy to explain things to us when asked. Would definitely recommend him and use them again.
Thanks Kev

Pest control

Kevin was great, turned up on time very knowledgeable. Did a good job, worked around us and the pets lol.
Gave us a very informative overview of the house and possible areas of concern.
Thanks Kev will use again.

CGa

CGaPerth, WA

Pest control service

We have moved into new house. Backyard was full of spider webs and insects. We asked Jims Pest control for help and had a very quick and friendly service, which allowed us to continue with our move without delay. Will ask their help again

Jim's Pest Control
Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Yes we know how stressful moving can be and it’s not good when you discover some other hairy residents. Good to hear we could evict them for you