Jo Mercer Online store

Jo Mercer Online store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fet91

Fet91Goulburn Valley, VIC

Beautiful comfortable shoes that last!!

Super easy to find the product I wanted. Availability was perfect.
Super fast packing & delivery! Less than 48hours between placing my order and wearing the shoes!
Keep up the amazing work!!

Fis

FisGippsland, VIC

Online review

Great shoes, easy to order online and efficient service . Prompt delivery and have never needed to return an item. The shoes l have purchased have worn well and have looked great.

Sandy O

Sandy OSydney, NSW

Omgsh SO beautiful ! ! !

Deb

DebNorth Queensland, QLD

Love their shoes

I love Jo Mercer shoes. I can’t wear too high a heal so being able to shop by heal height really helps. Most of my current shoe collection toon is from Jo Mercer.

Love Jo Mercer Shoes

We don't have a Jo Mercer Store in New Zealand so all my shoes are purchased online.
Always have a great range which is updated frequently. Would buy their shoes anyway as I love them but it certainly makes it more appealing that they always have great promotions/discounts available.
Majority of my footwear is all from Jo Mercer these days. I purchased my favorite ankle boots from here two years ago and I still wear them all the time and get comments on them.

Deborah D

Deborah DThe Mallee, VIC

The best shoe store!

Jo Mercer is my favourite shoe store. Product is excellent quality, staff in store are brilliant and when ordering online, delivery is prompt. I have never had an issue with Jo Mercer and in fact, my shoe collection is predominantly Jo Mercer!

G.Lee

G.LeeGippsland, VIC

Great style great service

Always have great offers constantly updating their range prompt delivery
Love love their range of shoes boots 85% of my shoes are Jo Mercer introduced my daughter in law to Jo mercer footware she now buying as well the age difference between us is 30 years just goes to show the range is for all ages

Williamina B

Williamina BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Always delighted

Haven't looked back since my first pair of Jo Mercer shoes. On line purchase is great for me (nearest outlet 2.5 hours away). Quality outstanding, sizing consistent, delivery fast, clearance specials a steal. Always delighted with my purchases, and browsing through the range always exciting. Thankyou from one very, satisfied shoe lover.

Marion H

Marion H

Very Happy

First time online shopping at Joanne Mercerwebsite,easy to navigate, being a very satisfied joanne mercer in store for a lot of years I was very confident with my size but mostly the quality of the shoes .

carol t

carol tSouth East Queensland, QLD

i love the comments when i ware your shoes

easy as one two three could not be any easier
completely satisfied and delighted with the products
ten out of ten when i ware my shoes every one comments how lovely they are and very classy .

KAREN

KARENCentral Queensland, QLD

Love Jo Mercer

Jo Mercer has something for everyone. Very stylish shoes. The online store is super easy to navigate, which is important to me. I have found the shoes last very well.

Dr Chrissy

Dr ChrissyHobart, TAS

Have found my new 'go to' brand.

Have found my perfect sandals!! Must confess I first found them at a DFO and couldn't believe how comfortable and classy they were. Returning home after my holiday interstate I loved them so much that I went online and bought an identical pair and another of the same style in a different colour. When a lady of a certain age finds comfort and class she has struck gold!!

Sizing True to size

No after sales service. Hope you close down.

Very Limited range. The size 41 shoes I ordered were too small and tried to get a refund. Refuse with some rubbish about them being on sale. I will never ever shop there again. There was no logic to their explanation. Hate all their shoes and the company is terribly unprofessional.Avoid this place

The shoes fit good, especially when your size 36, it is hard to find my size. It is the first I boug

Fit good quality good and very comfortable very easy to buy on line, they arrived within 5 days of ordering

Tracie3561

Tracie3561Goulburn Valley, VIC

I don't buy my shoes anywhere else

The online store is brilliant.... I can always find shoes that suit my needs. The quality and fit is exceptional and I love that they're delivered to my door ready to wear. I've never had to send a pair back, as the shoes and boots I've ordered have exceeded my expectations. Thanks for your wonderful service!!

Love the shoes

A great range of stylish, well made shoes that are oh so comfortable. So many to choose from and the best shoes ever!

Great.

Very easy to use the online store. I was able to purchase 2 pairs of shoes for less than half price. The shoes are very comfortable and good quality.

Beautiful shoes

Jo Mercer shoes are the only ones I will buy on line. I know my size and I know they will fit and they are always so pretty and great to wear. The website is also easy to navigate which is great!

Love Jo Mercer shoes!

Great website, easy to navigate. Love the sales!
Also receive a couple of days after ordering every time which is a bonus.

Melissa

MelissaBrisbane

Fantastic service in store and online

I've now become a Jo Mercer fan! The in store experience was wonderful (thanks ladies in the Canberra store) and now I've become addicted to their online store. Each product is really easy to see; choose sizes and make a very stylish purchase. The deliveries arrive quickly and the email advice that is sent is also fantastic. I know exactly when my purchases have been dispatched and a likely arrival date. The shoes are extremely well made and I ALWAYS get comments about my gorgeous shoes -- both the full price and those that I snag on sale.