Jo Mercer Online store

Jo Mercer Online store

Online review

Great shoes, easy to order online and efficient service . Prompt delivery and have never needed to return an item. The shoes l have purchased have worn well and have looked great.

Omgsh SO beautiful ! ! !

I was looking for a simple heel, low height and leather. I wanted a stiletto heel not block. The only ones I found online that were simple, not super high yet low key and classy were high end brand over $900! (Jimmy choo). I even considered saving for those as options were no good anywhere! And when I found something nice it was either fake leather, too high or too pricey! Until I found the Scare Ankle Strap Sandal.. It's the perfect height at 8.5cm as my limit is 10cm! I usually buy things online only to find when I open the package the items look cheap or bad quality but OMGSH!!!! I posted a facebook photo ASAP! I just wanted to express how happy I am not sell my soul for a simple heel and... I actually just re-ordered a second pair the exact same! Because one day when I wear these out I will be on the hunt again! I couldn't believe they were $59.95 down from $179.95 !!!! Thank you Jo Mercer Outlet I am SO happy!!! They feel and look beautiful and they come with extra heel caps if I wear them out ; ) Which I will!!! Thank you!! Also, may I add that I'm surprised this simple heel is in the outlet as its so simple and seems like a staple in anyones shoe collection! I'm very shocked they've been put in the outlet! Love love them!

Love their shoes

I love Jo Mercer shoes. I can’t wear too high a heal so being able to shop by heal height really helps. Most of my current shoe collection toon is from Jo Mercer.

Love Jo Mercer Shoes

We don't have a Jo Mercer Store in New Zealand so all my shoes are purchased online.
Always have a great range which is updated frequently. Would buy their shoes anyway as I love them but it certainly makes it more appealing that they always have great promotions/discounts available.
Majority of my footwear is all from Jo Mercer these days. I purchased my favorite ankle boots from here two years ago and I still wear them all the time and get comments on them.

The best shoe store!

Jo Mercer is my favourite shoe store. Product is excellent quality, staff in store are brilliant and when ordering online, delivery is prompt. I have never had an issue with Jo Mercer and in fact, my shoe collection is predominantly Jo Mercer!

Great style great service

Always have great offers constantly updating their range prompt delivery
Love love their range of shoes boots 85% of my shoes are Jo Mercer introduced my daughter in law to Jo mercer footware she now buying as well the age difference between us is 30 years just goes to show the range is for all ages

Always delighted

Haven't looked back since my first pair of Jo Mercer shoes. On line purchase is great for me (nearest outlet 2.5 hours away). Quality outstanding, sizing consistent, delivery fast, clearance specials a steal. Always delighted with my purchases, and browsing through the range always exciting. Thankyou from one very, satisfied shoe lover.

Very Happy

First time online shopping at Joanne Mercerwebsite,easy to navigate, being a very satisfied joanne mercer in store for a lot of years I was very confident with my size but mostly the quality of the shoes .

Product Appearance As advertised

i love the comments when i ware your shoes

easy as one two three could not be any easier
completely satisfied and delighted with the products
ten out of ten when i ware my shoes every one comments how lovely they are and very classy .

Love Jo Mercer

Jo Mercer has something for everyone. Very stylish shoes. The online store is super easy to navigate, which is important to me. I have found the shoes last very well.

Product Appearance As advertised

Have found my new 'go to' brand.

Have found my perfect sandals!! Must confess I first found them at a DFO and couldn't believe how comfortable and classy they were. Returning home after my holiday interstate I loved them so much that I went online and bought an identical pair and another of the same style in a different colour. When a lady of a certain age finds comfort and class she has struck gold!!

Sizing True to size

No after sales service. Hope you close down.

Very Limited range. The size 41 shoes I ordered were too small and tried to get a refund. Refuse with some rubbish about them being on sale. I will never ever shop there again. There was no logic to their explanation. Hate all their shoes and the company is terribly unprofessional.Avoid this place

The shoes fit good, especially when your size 36, it is hard to find my size. It is the first I boug

Fit good quality good and very comfortable very easy to buy on line, they arrived within 5 days of ordering

I don't buy my shoes anywhere else

The online store is brilliant.... I can always find shoes that suit my needs. The quality and fit is exceptional and I love that they're delivered to my door ready to wear. I've never had to send a pair back, as the shoes and boots I've ordered have exceeded my expectations. Thanks for your wonderful service!!

Love the shoes

A great range of stylish, well made shoes that are oh so comfortable. So many to choose from and the best shoes ever!

Great.

Very easy to use the online store. I was able to purchase 2 pairs of shoes for less than half price. The shoes are very comfortable and good quality.

Beautiful shoes

Jo Mercer shoes are the only ones I will buy on line. I know my size and I know they will fit and they are always so pretty and great to wear. The website is also easy to navigate which is great!

Love Jo Mercer shoes!

Great website, easy to navigate. Love the sales!
Also receive a couple of days after ordering every time which is a bonus.

Fantastic service in store and online

I've now become a Jo Mercer fan! The in store experience was wonderful (thanks ladies in the Canberra store) and now I've become addicted to their online store. Each product is really easy to see; choose sizes and make a very stylish purchase. The deliveries arrive quickly and the email advice that is sent is also fantastic. I know exactly when my purchases have been dispatched and a likely arrival date. The shoes are extremely well made and I ALWAYS get comments about my gorgeous shoes -- both the full price and those that I snag on sale.

great shoes

It was very easy to navigate through the online store with a great range of products and styles
there were plenty of styles and sizes offered on sale