Jo Mercer Online store

Jo Mercer Online store

4.1

VAK

VAK

Delivery dispute - dismissive customer service

My online order never arrived, so my dispute is really with Australia Post as it was definitely dispatched. However I contacted Jo Mercer asking for help/advice as Australia Post weren't responding. I was basically told it wasn't their problem and, I quote to "Have a nice day". Hard pass. I wasn't looking for replacement shoes or a refund - just some help. There are hardworking retailers out there who deserve my money - this lot don't. How different this review would have been had the customer service experience been different.

Incredibly poor packaging

The packaging is terrible making the product feel inferior - which is dissappointing given it is a present for my partner.
It is not a postal issue as it left the warehouse in this condition with repairs evident (sticky tape).
Your employees need to be trained to properly package and care for your product.

2 x pairs of boots and quick delivery to NZ

lauralgoodridge

lauralgoodridgeNorth Queensland, QLD

I would give them nothing if I could!!!

I ordered 2 pairs online and they sent me a 36 not a 38. They sent the wrong size, I asked for the right size which they didn't have so I asked for a refund. They have told me it wasn't their mistake and that they will refund me as 'goodwill'! No you will refund me as you have not been able to supply them as ordered.

Customer service is also very unresponsive. Will never buy from them again, either instore or online. The worst.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

If I could put 0 stars I would!

Don’t order anything online, it will take months before you see it and I’m between your wait period you will never hear a word on where on earth your order is. Worst online experience ever!

Alycia

Alycia

Poor customer service!

I ordered a pair of shoes and after almost a week I had not even received a confirmation. I had to chase it up and finally got in touch with someone via email. I was disappointed to find out that the shoes I had purchased were not even in stock. I was offered no compensation for the inconvenience. They refunded me for the shoes however they did not refund me for the postage fee I had to pay. I have still not been refunded or heard anything further.

Ang

AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So uncomfortable

I bought 2 pairs of the fierce ankle books during a sale and unfortunately they are so uncomfortable they make my feet ache . My feet are burning within a few hours of wearing them. Such a waste of money

Extremely excellent customer service

Needed to contact customer service as I wanted to purchase a pair of shoes online. The staff members couldn’t be more helpful, they went above and beyond. Extremely happy with the service.

Sarah H

Sarah H

Sale is so worth it!

I recently bought 2 pairs of podiatrist recommended shoes. Wasted my money as it caused me pain. So, I hopped onto Jo Mercer online. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. The sale meant that I bought 2 pairs of shoes for the price of one.
The are so comfy for someone who works on her feet for the day. Thank you for saving my feet!

Find out how Jo Mercer Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great quality shoes, complicated refund/exchange policy that isn't great for consumers

I have a few pairs of Jo Mercer shoes and they are good quality & I like their style range. They don't however offer refunds on sale items and they have quite a complex refund policy when it comes to their special sales. Be very careful to check their returns/exchanges policy before you buy!

Fet91

Fet91Goulburn Valley, VIC

The quickest delivery out there!

This is my second review of Jo Mercer. I have worked in car sales for 18months now and would have gone through a pair of shoes each 4-5 months (constantly walking around car yards wears office type shoes out quickly) but I can’t fault the quality of these shoes! Plus the shipping is always amazingly fast!! I live in rural Victoria, purchased 2 x pairs of shoes on Thursday night & they had arrived on Monday morning!! Great store, fantastic shoes & the speediest delivery! Keep up the awesome work (:

Fis

FisGippsland, VIC

Online review

Great shoes, easy to order online and efficient service . Prompt delivery and have never needed to return an item. The shoes l have purchased have worn well and have looked great.

Sandy O

Sandy OSydney, NSW

Omgsh SO beautiful ! ! !

Deb

DebNorth Queensland, QLD

Love their shoes

I love Jo Mercer shoes. I can’t wear too high a heal so being able to shop by heal height really helps. Most of my current shoe collection toon is from Jo Mercer.

Love Jo Mercer Shoes

We don't have a Jo Mercer Store in New Zealand so all my shoes are purchased online.
Always have a great range which is updated frequently. Would buy their shoes anyway as I love them but it certainly makes it more appealing that they always have great promotions/discounts available.
Majority of my footwear is all from Jo Mercer these days. I purchased my favorite ankle boots from here two years ago and I still wear them all the time and get comments on them.

Deborah D

Deborah DThe Mallee, VIC

The best shoe store!

Jo Mercer is my favourite shoe store. Product is excellent quality, staff in store are brilliant and when ordering online, delivery is prompt. I have never had an issue with Jo Mercer and in fact, my shoe collection is predominantly Jo Mercer!

G.Lee

G.LeeGippsland, VIC

Great style great service

Always have great offers constantly updating their range prompt delivery
Love love their range of shoes boots 85% of my shoes are Jo Mercer introduced my daughter in law to Jo mercer footware she now buying as well the age difference between us is 30 years just goes to show the range is for all ages

Williamina B

Williamina BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Always delighted

Haven't looked back since my first pair of Jo Mercer shoes. On line purchase is great for me (nearest outlet 2.5 hours away). Quality outstanding, sizing consistent, delivery fast, clearance specials a steal. Always delighted with my purchases, and browsing through the range always exciting. Thankyou from one very, satisfied shoe lover.

Marion H

Marion H

Very Happy

First time online shopping at Joanne Mercerwebsite,easy to navigate, being a very satisfied joanne mercer in store for a lot of years I was very confident with my size but mostly the quality of the shoes .

carol t

carol tSouth East Queensland, QLD

i love the comments when i ware your shoes

easy as one two three could not be any easier
completely satisfied and delighted with the products
ten out of ten when i ware my shoes every one comments how lovely they are and very classy .