Jo Mercer Physical store

Jo Mercer Physical store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rakbir chahal

Rakbir chahalSouth Australia

Wasted money

Its hurt my toe gave me blister custom service can not help me because i worn them so sad for me I cant wear them more...they should find out any solution if someone physically hurts

Store LocationHarbour town outlet store Adelaide

Worst customer service

Walked in to your QVB store today the store manager was on the phone outside the store for 20 minutes no staff on selling floor a team member came out from the back no eye contact no acknowledgement did not even ask if we needed help left the selling floor and went to the back room my sister and myself just walked out

Store LocationQVB
Jen

Jen

Fantastic service

Shopped at Harbourtown Outlet Adelaide. Shop assistant Frinee was pleasant ,friendly and extremely helpful . Love my new shoes , will definitely return and hope to be served by Frinee again. Thankyou !

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationHarbourtown Adelaide

Great shoes, poor customer service

The sales assistants did not give the other pair of shoe to try on and was judgemental and rude. I had to wait a long time to even try the one shoe

Store LocationMelbourne Central

Sherri48

Sherri48Victoria

Incorrect advertising

Saw a display in the store - sale $99.95. Asked shop assistant if all on the signed table were were 99.95. I was told yes. Found a pair I liked and tried them on- assured again they were 99.95. Advised to have a look around because a second pair was 50% off. After trying on a number of shoes couldnt find anything I liked so decided just to take the boots. Go to pay and get told no actually they are 149.95- no offer to reduce them to the advertised price! I walked out not happy -such a waste of time.

Store LocationBayside Frankston

beatrix99

beatrix99Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always the best

Im surprised at all the bad reviews here. Most of my shoes are from Jo Mercer and have lasted me for years! The quality is great and had no issues returning even sale items.

Love the Doncaster store especially. Always great service.

The boots I own are going strong after 3 yrs of constant wear.

Thank you!

Store LocationDoncaster

Great service at Highpoint

Great service at Highpoint store.
First stop for shopping for shoes.
Always look for Josephine in store as she knows what I need and very helpful.
Approaching me with a smile ..

Store LocationHighpoint centre

Matina

MatinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely service lovely shoes!

Went into the highpoint store on Sunday the 16th of June, one staff member was looking after two customers at once and managed to help me in between! Had some great informative help from Josephine and after having her reassure me on company policy I was sold on a lovely pair of heels! Thank you, will definitely be returning next time

Store LocationHighpoint jo mercer

Disappointed - shoes were deemed faulty by a Jo Mercer assessor and Jo Mercer refused to replace

Store LocationJo Mercer Camberwell
Kathryn

KathrynSkye

Love their shoes!

Love their style, and shoes look very well made and presented. I have purchased quite a few different pairs and quality has always been good. Apart from one pair of sandals where the stitching has started to come undone. Also the sizing can be a bit irregular as I have a pair of boots in a size 40 and then sandals in a size 39. Prices are a bit high but they are quality leather so that is to be expected.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationFrankston

Cpisani

Cpisani

Love shoes

I try not to go past a store but can’t resist. And undoubtedly will walk out with a purchase. The shoes are beautiful leather and have a European look. My wardrobe consists mainly of Jo Mercer !

Store LocationRundle Mall SA

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite shoe store!

Areen J

Areen JSydney, NSW

In love with products & Designs

I just love Jo Mercer products & Designs. Most of my shoes collection are from Jo Mercer. All Shoes are made from a very good quality leather. Definitely Very highly recommend.

QVB and online store

Have bought several shoes online . Fast and efficient service . Had to swap a size so went to QVB . Staff were amazing . Friendly . Courteous and nothing was too much trouble even with a slight postage glitch.

Sizing Slightly small

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Bought a pair of sandles from here after one wear they broke. They refused to refund me. It's gotten so out of hand I've put a complaint with the ACCC

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sarah Scott

Sarah ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous Shoes & Service

Funny that my review is very much like the last one listed. I found great shoes at Jo Mercer and waited for an online sale to buy 2 more in different colours. No shipping, great discount. The service I recently got when having to return a pair of shoes was fabulous, friendly, helpful staff where the customer service is does not feel forced. The staff weren't 17yrs old either and could speak my middle aged language. Will be returning to the Melb Central and Collins Place stores, my new favourites.

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Gemma casual rubbish!

Bought these for $150. So slippery I can’t keep them on my feet. First wear and I’ve tripped six times! What highly expensive rubbish. I only purchased cause I wanted cute flats.

Fantastic service

Was very satisfied, the store was in northland shipping centre, easy to find. Great range of product as well. Love the shoes, sometimes a bit too expensive but the sales are good.

Desma Pony

Love the style of the Desma Pony, but nails started to come through the heal after approx 30 mins I couldn’t walk in them. A couple of months later, These were changed for the third, Then the same thing happened and again after the 4th pair I gave up and changed them for another style one staff member said it was the way I wear them! Never knew I was different my other Joe Mercer shoes are ok!

Tez

TezMelbourne

Beautiful cant believe how comfortable it is

Very easy, extensive range fitting for every occasion and very happy with quality especially with the sole being comfortable when wearing and walking around on long walks. Love the look, very chic.