Jo Mercer Physical store

Jo Mercer Physical store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Always the best

Im surprised at all the bad reviews here. Most of my shoes are from Jo Mercer and have lasted me for years! The quality is great and had no issues returning even sale items.

Love the Doncaster store especially. Always great service.

The boots I own are going strong after 3 yrs of constant wear.

Thank you!

Store LocationDoncaster

Great service at Highpoint

Great service at Highpoint store.
First stop for shopping for shoes.
Always look for Josephine in store as she knows what I need and very helpful.
Approaching me with a smile ..

Store LocationHighpoint centre

Lovely service lovely shoes!

Went into the highpoint store on Sunday the 16th of June, one staff member was looking after two customers at once and managed to help me in between! Had some great informative help from Josephine and after having her reassure me on company policy I was sold on a lovely pair of heels! Thank you, will definitely be returning next time

Store LocationHighpoint jo mercer

Disappointed - shoes were deemed faulty by a Jo Mercer assessor and Jo Mercer refused to replace

I purchased faulty shoes - leather peeled off after 2 months wear!! Jo Mercer will not replace them!!

I purchased 2 pairs of leather boots. One pair was perfect (tan leather) and still is, but the the other pair (black leather) has the leather peeling in several spots. I took the shoes to Jo Mercer who got them assessed and they were deemed faulty (words were this "should not have happened with normal wear and tear"), but I was asked to find my receipt before they would replace them (not a normal request by a retailer for a faulty product). I left the store and searched for the receipt at home but could not find my receipt unfortunately. I then made 2 attempts to go back to a Jo Mercer store to inform them that I could not find a receipt (the first time the Manger did not come back to the store from her lunch break on time and I had to leave, despite waiting for her return for over an hour) and with the second attempt the store said they would need to speak to the Manger (who was not in at the time). I left my shoes with them so they could see the faulty product. The Manger called back to say that they would not replace them. I explained that this was not good enough and she said she would speak to her Manager and get back to me. I never heard back. I made 3 follow-up calls to the store who said the Manger would call me. She never called and it has been 3 weeks. My faulty shoes arrived back in the post yesterday from Jo Mercer without a note or anything. I am so disappointed in this retailer. They were happy to say the shoes were faulty, but not replace them!! I still can't quite believe they won't replace their faulty shoes. I will not be buying another pair of shoes from this store again.

Store LocationJo Mercer Camberwell

Love their shoes!

Love their style, and shoes look very well made and presented. I have purchased quite a few different pairs and quality has always been good. Apart from one pair of sandals where the stitching has started to come undone. Also the sizing can be a bit irregular as I have a pair of boots in a size 40 and then sandals in a size 39. Prices are a bit high but they are quality leather so that is to be expected.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationFrankston

Love shoes

I try not to go past a store but can’t resist. And undoubtedly will walk out with a purchase. The shoes are beautiful leather and have a European look. My wardrobe consists mainly of Jo Mercer !

Store LocationRundle Mall SA

My favourite shoe store!

They always have an amazing range from boots to flats. I have never left a store not finding something to buy and I’m a very fussy person. I don’t even have a Jo Mercer close by to me anymore, but I still insist on buying my shoes here. They are always such good quality. I like how they are genuine leather shoes. It’s so much healthier. My feet sweat a lot, but the leather always stops my shoes from smelling. The service is also great. One pair of sandals I bought, the buckle did break and this was after I’d worn them for quite a while. I took them back to the store and got a complete replacement of shoes.
The customer service in different stores has always been on point. And I find staff are happy to get sizes for me right away, no matter how many pairs I want to try on.

In love with products & Designs

I just love Jo Mercer products & Designs. Most of my shoes collection are from Jo Mercer. All Shoes are made from a very good quality leather. Definitely Very highly recommend.

QVB and online store

Have bought several shoes online . Fast and efficient service . Had to swap a size so went to QVB . Staff were amazing . Friendly . Courteous and nothing was too much trouble even with a slight postage glitch.

Sizing Slightly small

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Bought a pair of sandles from here after one wear they broke. They refused to refund me. It's gotten so out of hand I've put a complaint with the ACCC

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Fabulous Shoes & Service

Funny that my review is very much like the last one listed. I found great shoes at Jo Mercer and waited for an online sale to buy 2 more in different colours. No shipping, great discount. The service I recently got when having to return a pair of shoes was fabulous, friendly, helpful staff where the customer service is does not feel forced. The staff weren't 17yrs old either and could speak my middle aged language. Will be returning to the Melb Central and Collins Place stores, my new favourites.

Gemma casual rubbish!

Bought these for $150. So slippery I can’t keep them on my feet. First wear and I’ve tripped six times! What highly expensive rubbish. I only purchased cause I wanted cute flats.

Fantastic service

Was very satisfied, the store was in northland shipping centre, easy to find. Great range of product as well. Love the shoes, sometimes a bit too expensive but the sales are good.

Desma Pony

Love the style of the Desma Pony, but nails started to come through the heal after approx 30 mins I couldn’t walk in them. A couple of months later, These were changed for the third, Then the same thing happened and again after the 4th pair I gave up and changed them for another style one staff member said it was the way I wear them! Never knew I was different my other Joe Mercer shoes are ok!

Beautiful cant believe how comfortable it is

Very easy, extensive range fitting for every occasion and very happy with quality especially with the sole being comfortable when wearing and walking around on long walks. Love the look, very chic.

Product Complaint

Very unhappy with the quality of the Zoop Sandals. I have had three pairs of these shoes and each pair has had a wire that breaks in the heel strap that works its way through the leather and starts irritate the heel to the point that I am unable to wear them. First pair I pulled the wire out so I could wear them. Second pair I returned as they were the same. The third pair did the same again! Very dissapointed. Last time I was refused a refund as almost 12 months since previous replacement. Shop assistant admitted that they have had a other returns.

Great shopping experience.

Great range of well-priced leather shoes, friendly helpful staff, advising on style & choice both in store & online. I bought 3 pairs!

Perfect Wedge

Comfortable and stylish wedge purchased in black in store and then purchased another pair in sand online this wedge looks great with all my summer outfits but comfort is the winner.