Listing monitored by Joust

You cannot trust them at all. Poor service.

Poor service and they just leave another entry on your credit file. Work with people you can actually talk to and navigate through the system with better understanding. I made a mistake by getting sucked into their marketing.

Lesley
LesleyPerth, WA

Easy smooth and perfect experience

The appointments fitted around my time and were virtual so my work wasn’t disrupted.
I got competitive rates and the broker Jamie Grant was so helpful and friendly. As someone who has bought and sold a home using traditional banks I was nervous about the experience, but I would never go back to that way ever again. 10/10 can’t fault

Mikey
MikeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super simple and super fast approval for our loan

I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency Joust handled our refinance application. They listened to what I wanted and they delivered promptly and kept me informed at every step. Amazing customer support.

DaveY
DaveYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got a great rate, simply and easily.

The process was so simple and I was surprised how the competitive process actually makes a difference
I got a few bids, accepted one, and then got more lower ones from others.
Make them work for you, not you for them!
Ended up finding a great broker and got a deal I hadn't even heard of online.

Brilliant idea - well executed - got my heartfelt thanks

I saw Joust advertised and decided to give them a go - brilliant - had some comparable quotes back with hours, and the whole thing was seamless. Very well done! Highly recommended

Jimmy82
Jimmy82Murray Region, NSW

Joust helped me achieve my goals

I was contacted by a company in Sydney, Lydian Finance, they helped me refinance and settle very quickly, this wouldn't be possible without Joust, what a wonderful website, thankyou Joust

Deadlyderek
DeadlyderekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took way to Long and No result

First contact Joust back in Oct 2021 and was given broker George Popadalis who I have found extemely slow and difficult to deal with.
sends email requesting things and then requesting more, does not explain the process well and would have taken 3 months to go through.
Went to a bank myself over the Christmas, New Year period and had a result in only 3 weeks.
Less than 1 month so clearly something he is doing is not right or good.
Extremely bad service and would not use Joust or a broker again.

Application Process

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great concept which worked well for me!

I am so happy I have been able to achieve my goal of refinancing through Joust at an excellent rate
I was happy with the service I received throughout the process

Lisa Holt
Lisa HoltSouth East Queensland, QLD

How easy does this make the job of finding a lender?

Through Joust I found an awesome Broker who found the right lenders for my needs. The process is simple: outline your requirements and lenders come to you with competitive offers.

Easy to use service

Joust was simple and easy to use. I loved the simplicity of the approach. I was able to connect to a quality mortgage broker, application and settlement were easy as well. Haha

Simply the best, no time wasted

After enquiry through FB , I was connected to a mortgage broker Mathew. Joust have great mortgage brokers in their panel, who are very reliable , great customer service and have knowledge of their products. Highly recommend

Very happy with this service and the smooth process to allow us to select a broker to take our application forward. Each step was clearly communicated to us so there were no surprises. Would definitely do this again.

Joust TeamJoustSend a private message

Thanks for your positive review, Chris. We are always striving to improve; as such, we would be more than grateful if you could let us know how we could get even better to be deserving of a 5-star review?

Wayne Taylor
Wayne TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't need to go anywhere else!

HsH
HsH

Everything was straight forward

The staff who helped me were responsive and helpful. They helped make the refinancing process much simpler.

I'd like commend David and Susanna for their help in particular. Thank you for your assistance

Joust TeamJoustSend a private message

We appreciate your great review. So glad we're able to help simplify your refinancing process. We'll definitely pass on your kind words.

Giles
GilesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Fantastic concept! Banks come to you! A great service that I would recommend using. Customer service is excellent with immediate follow up calls! Why would you call a bank and be on hold 30 minutes when you have a service like this? Very professional and offers come to you within 24 hours.