2Joust

Application Process
4.4
Online Tools
4.1

In May 2020, LoanDolphin merged with Joust. Products and offerings remain the same but are now offered under the Joust brand.

AngryWill
AngryWill3 posts

Click bait

I was about to get legal advice when I received an email from Joust that said "personal loan approved", and later realised it was a clickbait. Please stop this utterly stupid action especially when there are so many scams out there, morons.
Majid R.
Majid R.

Complete scam

I received a sms 5 second after I sent my application to let me know there is nobody offering loan. Honestly it would not be enough to read my name yet to read the entire application.
Be aware, It is a scam to get your information to pass it to others.
dojoca
dojocaPerth, WA8 posts

Bait and switch, but helpful on the phone

I submitted Joust requests and received a number of automatic offers. I accepted one of these as they looked quite good.

Turns out that Joust's system hadn't been updated (which I find hard to believe, since the rate rise was announced weeks ago) so the actual products offered by the banks were substantially more expensive than the ones allegedly on offer according to Joust.

All hype, no substance. Show details

Online Tools
Anissa W.
Anissa W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

So easy

I had already commenced the mortgage process with a bank when I came across Joust. I put my details in and ended up with 6 offers really quickly. By using Joust I will end up saving $1100 per year on repayments. Show details
Wayne Taylor
Wayne TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
Roses
Roses

Nectar Broker

Lauren Ferry from Nectar is an excellent broker. Professional, personable, efficient.
Made the whole process run smoothly . Excellent find will use Lauren again and have recommended her to others . Show details
Dakota
DakotaSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
Ray
RaySydney, NSW6 posts

BEWARE

These guys pimp your details out to brokers, under the guise of giving you access to the best deals - the lady who called me told me she was paying $10,000 to get my details - no wonder you get hounded. They should be sued for false advertising as the rates they displayed were a lot lower than what I was able to get. STAY AWAY IS THE ONLY ADVICE. Show details
Gavin D.
Gavin D.Perth, WA

Joust put us in contact with our Broker, Craig who could not have been more helpful, friendly, responsive or professional. No hesitation whatsoever in recommending him or the Joust service Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel2 posts

terrible customer seevice

I've just got a call from their representative, apparently he's the only one in WA, very arrogant and rude!! Basically told me not to waste his time if I'm only inquiring and not going for it, but the idea of shopping around is to find the best deal. You need to speak and voice out your requirements. Obviously he's doing very well and doesn't need anyone who would like some information before signing up. I'm sticking to Commbank whom by far got the best Customer service from my experienced. To this guy from Joust, Customer service is one very important aspect of business success, just saying...
Joust   DM

Hi Mel, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear your experience wasn't as pleasant. We will be investigating this further. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to us direct at hello@joust.com.au Thank you

Girl
Girl

Customer Service - Joust

I have had contact with Shareen. What a lovely genuine caring professional person and representation for JOUST she is. Well done to Shareen. Show reply
Jack
JackMount Coolum18 posts

scam do not use them

2 results both poor options, this is a scam. They don't offer any benefit
Joust   DM

Hi Jack, we're sorry to hear your experience with us was not as you expected, we would like to investigate this further. Please reach out to us at hello@joust.com.au. Thank you - Joust Success Team.

Praxad
PraxadSydney53 posts

Excellent portal

We were seeking a refinance of our property and posted our query on joust and were surprised with the few options their system could match us with. We selected one and were approached by their agent who completed the refinance process with extreme professionalism and great efficiency. Very impressed with the whole experience. High recommend this great service! Show details ·  1
Chrys
Chrys

Made evaluating our options easy

Quick efficient and no hassle. Follow up from the winners of the auction were professional. Show details ·  1
Matt Y.
Matt Y.

You cannot trust them at all. Poor service

Poor service and they just leave another entry on your credit file. Work with people you can actually talk to and navigate through the system with better understanding. I made a mistake by getting sucked into their marketing.