Joust

Very happy with this service and the smooth process to allow us to select a broker to take our application forward. Each step was clearly communicated to us so there were no surprises. Would definitely do this again.

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks for your positive review, Chris. We are always striving to improve; as such, we would be more than grateful if you could let us know how we could get even better to be deserving of a 5-star review?

Review collected in partnership with Joust

Wayne Taylor
Wayne TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't need to go anywhere else!

HsH
HsH

Everything was straight forward

The staff who helped me were responsive and helpful. They helped make the refinancing process much simpler.

I'd like commend David and Susanna for their help in particular. Thank you for your assistance

Joust TeamJoust

We appreciate your great review. So glad we're able to help simplify your refinancing process. We'll definitely pass on your kind words.

Giles
GilesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Fantastic concept! Banks come to you! A great service that I would recommend using. Customer service is excellent with immediate follow up calls! Why would you call a bank and be on hold 30 minutes when you have a service like this? Very professional and offers come to you within 24 hours.

Arnaud
Arnaud

The platform pushes brokers to lie to get your business

Joust TeamJoust

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Meg M.
Meg M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Refinancing an investment property

How easy it was. Joust took my details and within a week I had some offers to choose from. Love this platform and have already recommended to a few friends.

Highly recommended

For an online service, I was quite surprised at how effortless the process of switching my Home loan was. Simply advertise what you require and the banks come after you. 5 days from initial enquiry through to settlement. Too easy.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Banks bid for you to join them

I highly recommend Joust as they provide financial lenders that bid to have you as their customer. It’s quick and easy and do not worry if your credit rating is poor! Thanks to Joust I refinanced with Bank Of Melbourne within a month and will save thousands per year as a result of getting a great home loan rate!

Michael
MichaelGippsland, VIC

Easy, efficient refinancing

The process is so easy. The reverse auction aspect is fantastic and well worth it. We get lazy with our automatic systems. We have saved approximately $500 p/wk by looking at our finances and refinancing. The new bank was fantastic to deal with through the whole process. After being with another institute for 32years and them not offering any incentives to continue our relationship, it was a no-brainer.

Review collected in partnership with Joust

Sreenith K.
Sreenith K.Sydney, NSW

Simple and easy platform to reach out to brokers

Extremely happy with the service provided by LoanDolphin. The process saved me plenty of time and stress.

The brokers I got connected with through the platform made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I highly encourage anyone looking to save money and time to give the platform a go!

Yvonne
Yvonne

Best service from Cici

Cici was very responsive in contacting me, simplifying and making options easy to understand. As a bonus I even got an additional 300,000 Qantas points to fly out on a trip. There were no unexpected costs or additional issues. Very satisfied with the interest rate I got for the loan.

Refinance

'The level of service I received from the team at LoanDolphin was excellent. They would get back to my questions in the same day.

I felt comfortable every step of the way, thanks to the team and brokers I dealt with. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to save money and time when getting a home loan

Application Process
Gen
GenBrisbane

Really happy with the service and follow up that we received

We were assisted to find the right broker and in turn the right mortgage for us. Can't thank you enough for our positive outcome! We can highly recommend using this service.

Max Harris - Refinance

Max was thorough, informative, friendly and very helpful
I'm so very excited he was able to help me with this.
No extra costs. Max was timely with everything required. Thankyou kindly Max

Helpful Service

LoanDolphin was easy to use and provided us with some great refinance options. Their communication and follow up was prompt and at a time convenient to me. The brokers we found provided great service.

Loan TypeVariable Rate