Joyce Mayne Physical store

Joyce Mayne Physical store

3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
Tracey Heers

Tracey HeersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my problem

Bought a computer with from Joyce Mayne only a couple of months ago and it has had issues. Thanks to the store manager for replacing the computer so I could complete an assignment deadline.

Store LocationSippy Downs

Beware before you buy

Store LocationDomain Central, Townsville
Product PurchasedWashing machine
Daniele G.

Daniele G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the Best customer service you can ever experienced

I am not an easy customer, I'm quite demanding and hard to please. I was looking for a washing machine and I've experienced the best customer service ever by Dan, the Manager, and his team.
I highly recommend to stop by for a chat if you are looking for something, the guys at Joyce Mayne in Maroochydore are Extremely HELPFUL

Store LocationMAROOCHYDORE
Product PurchasedWAW28420
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

NoelsA

NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

I really like shopping at Joyce Mayne South Nowra. I find it an easy shop to find products, and the staff are always helpful. If they don't have what you want in stock they are always happy to order it in for you. And buying online and picking it up from their warehouse is so easy. I recently bought a freezer online and was able to pick it up within a few hours at the warehouse. There are always enough parking spaces as well

Store LocationJoyce Mayne South Nowra
Product PurchasedUpright freezer
Upset

Upset

Excellent service

I needed an extra fridge for the festive season and Joyce Mayne at Maroochydore provided me with fantastic service (Daniel Clarke) and a great price on a 120l Hisense bar fridge...
I would recommend this store for service and value for money.

Product Purchasedtoday

Paul HopwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!

My Son went to Joyce Maine Garbutt to buy a 144hz monitor. That was his 1 requirement. Not being a computer expert he trusted the salesman who sold him an LG 32MP58HQ which IS NOT 144hz! Due to no recordings of the sale I can not prove anything but My Son was clear! 144hz. The 32MP58HQ is only 60hz. Do not trust sales people at Joyce Maine Garbutt!!

Store LocationJoyce Maine Garbutt
Product Purchased32MP58HQ
Paul Hopwood

Quality of the monitor is actually great but NOT WHAT MY SON ASKED FOR!

Caro

CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Mayne Chancellor Park service is OUTSTANDING especially from Mitch!The whole team are amazing!!!

The team are engaging and welcoming and guide you to where you need to be without being pushy. Mitch had the patience of s saint and helped me get my tv up and running...you deserve a pay rise. You rock!!!

Store LocationChancellor Park Sippy Downs Sunshine Coast
Kevin L.

Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Store LocationJoyce Mayne Toowoomba
Product PurchasedHP Office Jet Printer 801
Carolyn S.

Carolyn S.Sydney, NSW

We went into the store to see the Dishwasher we wanted

The sales rep was OK but he did us a deal as we had done our homework first on the best prices. We also got a cash back from Bosch.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Jacqui M

Jacqui MNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I bought a lg robotic vacuum from Clint at the domain store in Townsville. I highly recommend Clint he was very knowledgeable and happy to assist in any way he can. He is an asset to your store.

Jacqui Miller