JW Computers Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (414)

Great laptop, great service!

Laptop was exactly as described. Came in perfect condition and on time.
The people I spoke with on the phone were incredibly polite and helpful.
Not much more to say really.

Easy website, good price, good selection

Very very very happy with the graphics card from JW, i am one happy customer. Highly recommended, fast delivery time

Met expectations - But not happy with the shipping company

Disappointed that the shipping company had left it at my door - I did not give any instructions to do that, and I recieved an notification saying "authority to leave - left at front door." It was an expensive product, and I definitely did not give this authority.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Paul
PaulWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service

Ordered on Friday night, arrived Monday morning- that's impressive service. I'll shop here again without hesitation. Can't recommend highly enough.

Very happy with my purchase

I am entirely satisfied with my purchase and with J W Computers. The item was dispatched immediately, and arrived in perfect condition.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Myth55au
Myth55au

Ordered CPU

Ordered a 5900x cpu from the store.
Found the online store easy to navigate.
There was no problems at all with JW .

Mark X.
Mark X.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience, Very Fast Delivery

JW Computers sent out my new AirPods Max extremely quickly and had one of the best prices anywhere. When good prices combine with good service, what more can you ask for? Highly recommend them!

Zbigniew Martin S.
Zbigniew Martin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good here

The delivery took a bit longer however this is to be expected due to covid.
Also, there should be insured delivery, and not insurance offered for extra fee, after all it wasn’t cheap laptop. This is what most online stores offered.

I was worried when I had to spend a considerable sum with an online site for a product and they said it was their last one in stock. Hoped it wasn't going to be one of those times when websites say they are in stock and then they are out of them. But as my computer is my whole business it was vital I get the product. I was so impressed with JW. They emailed me at every step ( order, being packed, dispatched , courier etc etc). It arrived within 36 hours. Wow. Thanks Guys.

Taylor
TaylorGungahlin 2912, ACT

Quick Customer Service and Shipping

Was easy to find the product I wanted, confirm stock and purchase.
Brilliantly fast shipping.
Thanks for supplying me with one of the rarest GPUs to date!

Great Services & Fast dispatch

Product was well priced, with super fast turnaround from when order was placed to delivery. Great continual updates as well in regards to the status of my order.

New laptop

Laptop delivered as expected within five business days and was well protected in the packaging. Site was easy to navigate and allowed me to pinpoint the most appropriate product.

fast postage and well packaged power supply order

ordered 2 Silverstone power supplies online. got them fast and well packaged. no issues with power supplies while using on Raspberry Pi desktop build

Great service. Courier delivery, not so much

Very happy with my order, Chris was super helpful. But please, please never use fastway couriers again. Appalling delivery service (due too fastway not jwcomputers)

Harshad
HarshadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with overall service

I ordered a GPU, wasnt sure if it was in stock on the site(that could be improved),After calling they confirmed got 1 in stock. From ordering to be delivered to me took 2 days. Very happy and satisfied.