JW Computers Online store

JW Computers Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (288)
Aaron B.

Aaron B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

I purchased an ultrawide monitor from JW, they were one of the only stores in the country that had available stock. When I received the monitor it appeared to have a scratch on the screen so I returned it for inspection. When they inspected the screen they found there was no scratch, only a line of sticky/oily substance left over from manufacturing.
They confirmed with me that there was no damage and shipped the screen back to me.

The support staff was very accommodating throughout this process and kept me well informed. Shipping was fast which is impressive considering this store is not in my state and we are in the midst of COVID 19 lockdowns. Very happy with the service and product, will be using this store again in future.

Product Purchasedlg 34gn850

Easy and quick transaction. Thanks!

Easy to navigate the website and order the item. Dispatch was also fast and it was quickly delivered. A great experience. Much better than a few other on line stores that l have used before.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price, good service and fast delivery

This is the second time I have purchased from JW. The online and mobile experience is good and easy to navigate. I was able to find what I want and purchase the item at a better price than another store I was browsing. I was able to pay using the method that I liked. I recommend this store for your electronic needs.

Find out how JW Computers Online store compares to other Online Shops

Awesome service will purchase from again

Shipping super fast well packaged overall great service will buy from again great price aswell and product was in great working order cheers guys never been in store thanks guys!

Product PurchasedIntel Core i7-10700 Processor
Andre T.JW Computers

Fantastic monitor. Everything we needed.

Great service, I talked to the staff over the phone. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with the product I needed. Quick postage and well packaged.
JW computers are Highly recommended.

Mike F.

Mike F.Canberra 2600, ACT

Good customer service made up for poor catalogue data.

Good product, although not what I originally ordered. Great service and fast delivery. Despite being off to a bad start with incorrect cataloguing information and despatch, the matter was rectified in short order and an agreed substitute product forwarded freight-free. I'm impressed with the level of customer service. Would I deal with this company again? Initially my answer would have been No. Now it's an unqualified Yes.

Neil Smith

Neil SmithFar North Queensland, QLD

Works great

I needed a USB powered monitor for a laptop. The AOC I1659FWUX 15.6? FHD IPS USB Monitor works just great! Delivery was on time. Altogether, a great experience. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAOC I1659FWUX 15.6? FHD IPS USB Monitor!
Alwoodsy

AlwoodsyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time - not my last

I had never purchased from JW before so was a little apprehensive. I was really impressed with their responsiveness to queries. They were very quick with delivery and pricing was great. I'll look at JW first next time.

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

easy and very efficient

Very efficient service, ordered on a Sunday night and was processed and mailed next day. Very good service and exceptional delivery time. Would look at JW Computers 1st when next looking for computers or related goods. Highly recommend

Product Purchasedsteelseries mouse mat

Find out how JW Computers Online store compares to other Online Shops

Excellent service, extremely quick delivery

Very satisfied with the products, communication, delivery and speed. Will definitely shop with them again. Had an order with another retailer, who delayed my order three times (a whole month). Ordered with JW and had the same products delivered in less than 24 hrs!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

considering the current climate we are in beautiful service.

easy to navigate, just use the search bar and you will find what you want
product was delivered and loved the fact that when auspost contacted them when my item ws scanned at a particular depot tey contacte me to let me know

Product PurchasedSynology DiskStation DS1019+

Great product, out of stock item took less than 7 fays before dispatch. Very happy

Excellent online store with great categories which made finding exact products simple. Everything on my wish list for pc build was available and all arrived in excellent condition. My new pc is now up and ready to go

StNick

StNickSouthwest, VIC

No frills, quick, easy and good value!

Shopped on their eBay store and every item was really well described. Searching for what I was looking for was easy and I had quite a few options for alternative products.

I was very happy with the product I received. It was in perfect condition and arrived in one piece. My only gripe would be that the handling time was 4 days, which was in the stated 2-5 day handling timeframe, but feels very long when it's required as soon as possible. Other than that, top marks!!

Product PurchasedSilverstone PSU

Perfect service, top quality products!

eBay listing has nice and clear descriptions, large range of products with some very top quality brands! Very happy overall with the service I got, will buy from them again!

Kim

KimGoldfields, WA

Will not be buying from them again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Barry

Barry

Goods were delivered and worked perfectly as ordered. Great price and a very easy, no fuss experience.
The packaging kept the sensitive goods very safe and secure
Well done JW; highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedWestern Digital My Book WDBBGB0030HBK (8TB)
Warwick R.

Warwick R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great phone advice and good product

Had a little problem distilling the solution to the problem with power supply, but once I talked to someone on the phone, got it sorted quickly. The product was exactly what I needed, but the delivery was a tad slow, and a bit expensive.

Product Purchasedpower supply

Very good experience with online store

It was extremely easy to shop and their delivery was on time. Product was well described on store and well packaged. I was kept well informed with the whole process of shipping my purchase. I would shop again with them.

Perfect delivery

Product was delivered on time and was exactly what I ordered. I selected "Courier Delivery", where it was Australia Post who delivered it. Recommend changing the web site delivery type

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Review of Items Purchased

It provided the parts I needed at a good price, and good quality. I am also looking for an internal optical blu-ray drive, but you do not stock these. Otherwise happy with quality and speed of delivery of the items I purchased.