JW Computers Online store

JW Computers Online store

JW Computers Recommended

After reviewing the number of Laptops on the market and being a owner of another HP Laptop I decided on the Spectre from JW Computers, the package arrived in good condition but the courier company used in West Australia were wanting and not telling the truth.

Product PurchasedHP Spectre X360

Excellent Service!

Very satisfied with the product I purchased. So easy to select products on the online store. I have just started using the product and so far it is working OK.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Ultraslim STEH1000301 (1TB)

Arrived quickly. Well packaged and exactly as I wanted.

There were lots of products to choose from and plenty of detail about products. They were easy to find and compare. I bought dual monitors and they suit my needs perfectly.

Product Purchased 2 x 27" Samsung monitors

Fast and reliable

I recently purchased a monitor a couple months back. After looking online at lots of shops online and in-store, they had it the cheapest. Couldn't be happier with everything! Did a quick google on reviews for them to make sure they were legit and really happy with the service. Fast and reliable.

Product PurchasedASUS MZ27AQ

Excellent Service and Fast Delivery

Excellent service, was notified of the progress of the order at every stage, package came really quickly and was well wrapped and protected. Cannot ask for more, would highly recommend this company as thoroughly satisfied

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I've been customer for couple of years

JW computers online customer service is professional, prices are reasonable and postage is fast and parcels well packed. I had one warranty claim for a hard drive and they covered it without any issues.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Professional service, excellent response time,

I found the search function with the online store to be excellent. I found exactly what I needed - albeit through static-ice.
range of products were excellent - everything I needed was found and purchased
The quality of the products and shipping times were excellent

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Clear and comprehensive product detail makes for confident buying

The website made it easy to find exactly what I was looking for. Descriptions of items eliminated guesswork and after delivery (which was quick and reasonably priced) I was well satisfied with the quality of the items

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I needed an older replacement Motherboard, JW had it - and delivered the goods!

Their store made it easy to find a suitable type, but because it was an ASUS, and my old mobo was an Asrock, I needed to check its compatibility with my CPU and other.

A tech answered quickly and advised me that it WAS suitable - my new mobo was delivered not long after ordering.

One tip I might suggest, there was a spot on the checkout for a Promo Code, and I searched a couple of Google sites that promised codes - but every code I tried - failed? Hey guys, can you either remove that feature, or give advice?

Excellent Service

I first received the faulty product, but a replacement one was immediately sent to me after my notification. I find the service is outstanding and would buy again in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wow fastest interstate purchase ever

I purchased some computer fans and the optional courier postage. I had low expectations due to other sellers being very slow. The fans arrived within 20 hours from Sydney to Melbourne. Will be buying again.

Great Sevice

I had a marvelous and stress free order and delivery service.Four days after placing order I was playing on my new computer. This I believe is as good as it gets.Will be buying again from JW Computers,well done Chèers Steve

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Support Easy Purchase - Advised to leave at door and they did so!

Advised Courier to leave at door and they did so. Tried doing this with another company, 3 weeks later no delivery. Very Happy to trade again with this company. Great.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing man! Sooo much help! Couldn't have done it without you!

Mathew was INCREDIBLE! I asked him for advice with all of my problems (there were a lot!). He listened and helped me with everything I needed and there is nothing left to do that I can think of just to give him compliments about his help and my questions. I must say you're a wonderful company

Hi Belinda, Wow! This is very pleasing to hear - we are glad Matthew was able to assist you through the issues you had! Your feedback will be passed onto Matthew and his Manager. Thank you! Andre

Excellent!!!

Easy to order and purchase, hassle free, great fast service. Product was exactly what was ordered well packaged and well priced. I Would definitely purchase from here again for both personal and business.

Product PurchasedLenovo X1 Carbon

portable usb screen order and delivery- 5 star

easy to order, easy to pay and most importantly next day delivery. Very happy with the product and extremely happy with the service. Will happily refer on to others in my company

Great deal Great price

I was looking for a Gigabyte Z390 high end motherboard.
I kept looking for the deals on Ebay, other on line stores and retails outlets.
I finally saw a deal that JW had and I had dealt with their shopfront and Ebay stores many for years and I knew they are one of the top sellers in the industry, consequently I bought a Z390 Master board and I am very happy with it.
Very well done and thank you JW!!

Excellent Customer Service

Online store was very user friendly, with a great range of reasonably priced products.
I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Book 12 256gb 8gb a mouse and a USB-C to USB 3 and Ethernet hub on Monday.
I called to check my order on Friday and the customer service person was extremely helpful and dispatched the tablet that day with the mouse and hub to follow as soon as they arrived from their suppliers.
I received the tablet early Monday morning, perfect timing, thank you so much

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Book 12" 4G

Perfect

JW offered the best prices for graphics card and had a good range to choose from. The website is easy to navigate and tracking my item was simple and easy. The package was delivered in perfect condition with very secure packaging in less than 24 hours after ordering. Would definitely recommend JW and will be purchasing from them in the future.

Product Purchasedasus gtx 1060 3gb duel oc

Excellent customer service

I was looking for a white monitor and the one I got from JW is excellent. I had issues with the delivery but the customer support was excellent and super helpful!

Product Purchasedphilips 243v