JW Computers Online store

JW Computers Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (227)
WaP

WaPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service and Speed of Delivery.

Bought this motherboard through eBay. My old socket 939 board was playing up so I needed this to replace it. JW's communication was great and the board arrived way before I was expecting it. So fast!
Great.

Product PurchasedBrand New Asus A8R-MVP AMD socket 939
Paul Mitchell

Paul MitchellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I found what I needed, the price was good/fair and the ordering and delivery service was really good. Never shopped online before for tech. I wont hesitate to use you again

Product PurchasedLogitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
Kieran

KieranMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

One day late for delivery and wasn’t told

Store was great can’t fault them but 4 star for limited information of the monitor had the look up another set that had the same screen would like to see more information in future purchases

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Good service but I was confused

Order and payment process was smooth and I appreciated the updates during the ordering. However, wgen I received an email that the order was "complete" and I hadn't received the item, I was confused and wondered whether I had to contact Customer Care. This communication needs to be made clearer.

New Benq Monitor

Quick delivery within 2 days on new Benq 24" monitor for home use. Competitive price and good service. Have used this online store before and will do so again. Thanks

Product PurchasedBenq Monitor

Geat Service

I was worried I would not receive the parts I ordered. Other sites say they have the parts in stock but really don't. Other sites take your money then order the parts from china and you have to wait ages. JW are true to their word and I now know I can trust them. Thanks

Product Purchasedcpu+mobo+gpu
Richard Z.

Richard Z.Sydney, NSW

Great service and speed in the current circumstances

Bought parts for a new pc and was happy to see most of the parts I wanted available on the online store and was competitive in price to other stores. Delivery was on time considering the current circumstances and my concerns were answered and resolved very quickly through email.

Josh D.

Josh D.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

It was easy to navigate the online store and find what I needed.
The range was for monitors and keyboard were limited.
The quality of monitor of bought is brilliant. Thanks.

Tim

TimSydnay

Happy customer

I found a case I was looking for which was out of stock or overpriced on other sites. Placed my order on Friday and got delivery on Tuesday. Great experience overall.

Noorix

NoorixSydney, NSW

Flawless

Good communication and fast delivery. Online ordering process is robust and product came well packed.

Invoice and email updates were promply sent

I ordered creative pebble 2.0 speakers. Pretty awesome for its price

Steve R

Steve RIllawarra, NSW

Great seller, highly recommended

My order was processed quickly; order status was communicated to me straight away. Soon after my order was placed I got an email from the courier showing my tracking details even though I only opted for standard freight (was expecting my order to be badly delayed due to the overloaded postal service) Item arrived the following working day packed extremely well. I highly recommend this seller.

Product PurchasedType C female to A male USB adaptor
M L.

M L.Pilbara, WA

excellent service and fast delivery

The service was excellent, I needed to ask some questions before buying a product and they helped me, I bought an excellent product too and the delivery was faster than expected. I tried other computer places before and two of the big ones disappointed me so badly, then I found JW computers online and I'm so pleased with the service, they really care about you as customer and not just about the money. Highly recommended.

Product PurchasedHP USB External DVDRW Drive
Peter

PeterWestern Australia

Great customer service. Excellent products at great prices

Easy to order the product (laptop) and had stock when many others didn't. I had to contact customer support on two occasions regarding a delay (Australia Post related). The support staff were very professional and assisted me beyond my expectations. Thank you.

Kurt G.

Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing delivery speed, competitive price

I ordered Friday around lunch time, standard courier arrived to us several hours away by the next morning. Very competitive price, speedy delivery, no hassles, would buy from them again.

Steve

Steve

Advice and Online Purchase

Great phone support in regards to choosing headsets for my business which was followed up by an easy transaction and superfast despatch and delivery. Based on my experience I would highly recommend.

Product PurchasedLogitech H110 Stereo Headset

Ahuriri E.

Ahuriri E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchase via EBay

I purchased the Cooler Master Addressable RGB 1-to-3 Splitter from JW Computers on EBay, on the Friday 24/04/2020. It arrived within 4 business days. Great considering all the delays with AustraliaPost.

Delivered quickly, packaged well, easy purchase A++. Will do business again!

Product PurchasedCooler Master Addressable RGB 1-to-3 Splitter Cable
Adrian T.

Adrian T.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy sale and great customer service. Fastway however didnt deliver the item on the initial delivery date and had to arrange a re delivery, so lost a day on express post, but can't blame jw for their fastways poor delivery service.

Ben N.

Ben N.Sydney, NSW

Great price . Delivery was quick and easy .

Great service . Excellent price . Can wait to start the new PC build. I purchased a Asus ROG strix B450 f and rysen 3600 . JW had the best prices on this combo .

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Faster delivery than my local shop. Even though you are 2000km away.

Easy to order. Cheap to order. Arrived faster than an order I made 6kms away even though they were 1000km. The ryzen 5 3600x is now all alone waiting for a home!!
Will order via jw again

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X
ktc

ktcSydney, NSW

Great price & service

Bought a monitor, which was difficult during Covid19, delivery was super quick & very happy with the monitor - it was carton damaged so cheaper but the product was perfect. In store pickup was quick & easy.

Product PurchasedMonitor