JW Computers Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (15)

market_able
market_ableSydney, NSW

Honest & Trustworthy Opinion

As a woman who knows nothing much of technology & after being told to buy a new one by another, I went to JW Computers Blacktown for a 2nd opinion. I was fortunate that their Tech person, Tim, was in that day.
Tim could have told me too to buy a new laptop as he knew I was desperate & vulnerable but he fixed it instead. If you are looking for a trustworthy opinion, see Tim. He is in Blacktown branch on Thursdays and Fridays.
For polite customer service, see Jason. He will acknowledge your presence, even when he is in the middle of serving someone.

Michael R.
Michael R.Sydney, NSW

I would like to thank Jay at the Castle Hill store for his service. Great experiance and I will most certainly be back and can highly recommend this business.

JonnyBulldog23
JonnyBulldog23South-Eastern Region, NSW

Got there in the end

Built a PC and had terrible luck in building it myself. JW came to the party and thanks to a couple of super star staff and a product change or two to MSI, I am now a very happy customer

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Brian Howard
Brian HowardSydney, NSW

A 'Real' Tech Store Like JW With Real People Is Still The Better Option.

tony
tony

Technicians didn't follow the work instruction. Built machine wrong.

Despite the work ticket being correct, the techs installed Win on the wrong drive. Didn't check. No quality control. I asked at the store during pickup if there was anything different in the build compared to the ticket. They said there wasn't. Started installing applications and configuring, then found out there was a space issue on primary drive. Check the config and found it was wrong. Call the store to confirm and they apologised and offered to correct it but I have to drive back in with the machine and drop it off, then return later to pickup again. Hours of wasted time.

Andre T.JW Computers

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

These guys are awesome!

Took PC there for diagnostics as wasn’t powering up, didn’t take them long, faulty PSU, got another that was bad too, took it back they replaced and installed straight away

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Fantastic Quality and Service

I knew I wanted to build my latest PC, and I wanted to do it locally. When I went into JW the guys helped me straight away. Asking what my main reasons for its use where going to be, and suggesting different parts. I came away with a quote, and absolutely no pressure to buy. I rang them a bit later, and asked if it was possible to upgrade some parts, and again they where more than happy to help, and make suggestions.

It took less than 10 days for them to finish the build (it would have been quicker if they had all parts in stock), and the build quality is fantastic.

This machine is a beast, and I will definitely use them again.

jezza
jezzaSydney, NSW

Cisco SPA 112 ATA

I required this adaptor as I have just received NBN and wanted to keep my analog phone. Was recommended this product by my internet provider. It was super-easy to purchase online. Communication and postage from JW was both A+.
If only installation was as easy! It took my provider 2 attempts and over an hour to remotely connect it, and this is a product they are familiar with! Maybe you could DIY if you know IT, but I definitely needed the help.
Otherwise this product does the job intended- let's hope for a long, long, time.

Luca
LucaSydney, NSW

Upgrading PCs at the moment

Hi I’m a JW customer and I’ve been told by the Bankstown store that you guys are not currently taking orders for computer jobs. I want to know if you can still upgrade my pc because I’m looking to and If you guys are able to. thank you Luca

Lazy workers

very bad customer service they managed to put the part in thats all they did right i had to go back 3 times and call them a bunch of time with no reply back from them. goto scorptec

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service from Robert at Castle Hill

JonSydney, NSW

I forced to accept an unfair treatment from JW

My HP Envy x360 laptop unable to recognise Simplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub. The store refused to return. It is a disappointing experience. I was forced to have the 1 sided 'conclusion'.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Josh from Castle Hill Branch is amazing

He was extremely helpful and friendly, displaying professional mannerisms at all time. He assisted with my purchase of a new monitor and I am already happy with the results. Thank you again Josh for your assistance today and I look forward to my next purchase :)

mohammadalkalash
mohammadalkalashSydney, NSW

Bankstown store staff have dishonored the price agreement to fix our PC and charged us $65 diagnosis fee on top of that.

Andre T.JW Computers

Claiming Products are Mac compatible when they are not - Bad customer service - Didn't care

over 1.5 hour round trip to collect a portable monitor that was NOT COMPATIBLE with my Macbook even though the item description clearly states IT IS on their website. Guy was kind enough to allow me to try it first - good job I did!

No recourse, they didn't really care about my inconvenience.

Website appears good, but with sloppiness like this you're still just a budget local computer store. Sort it out.