Kambrook 1.5 BPA Free Glass KKE760CLR

MPNs: KKE760CLR and KKE760CLRKT260

6 questions from our users

John S.

John S.asked

Although the filter can be removed, I would also like to remove the plastic housing in which the filter sits, to avoid pouring hot water through plastic. Is it possible? I tried prying at it with a knife and it bends quite easily, but seems to be glued down to the inner rim. Maybe some silicone remover will do the trick? I don't want to break it.

Rubio V.

Rubio V.asked

The Kambrook KKE760CLR kettle, already has more than one year and no longer covers by the guarantee and has started to come out the water by the union between the metal and the glass, is it possible to repair it?

handyman
handyman

no need it has a 2 year warranty

Jenny P

Jenny Pasked

Have had my glass kettle 2 days. I like it but the handle gets very warm. Has anyone noticed this ? or is this a fulty kettle??

alphacinator
alphacinator

Don't think I have as the kettle is placed away from the gas oven

Marisa
Marisa

I've never noticed the temperature of the handle, so I don't think mine gets very hot. I just boiled it now, and the handle is slightly warm on the outside, but not too hot to touch or anything like that. Why don't you contact Breville and see what they say?

Cazasked

Is this jug noisy? My jug sits approx. 3 metres from my TV and I have to turn the volume up when my current jug is boiling. Thanks.

Michelle
Michelle

Mine is also about 3 metres from the TV and I do need to turn up the volume. It's about as noisy as any other jugs I have had.

Caz

Thanks Michelle, that's very helpful :)

C. Mifsud
C. Mifsud

I don't find it over noisy, just like any other jug I think, a bit noisy if I am standing next to it.

Melasked

I purchased this kettle a month ago and the lids broken off. I have lost the receipt how do i go about replacing it?

ovenbaked

You don't need a receipt, you just need proof of purchase - bank statement, credit card statement, even the serial number can be matched with the retailer's transaction system. If the lid broke because it was faulty, you should get a replacement kettle from the shop you purchased it from. If it's your fault the lid broke, contact Kambrook.

Ok thanks

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi Mel, please contact customer service to discuss this further on 1300 139 798 or email askus@kambrook.com.au. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

J WOODS

J WOODSasked

Is there any way to clean the base? There is a stain forming above the element model no KKE760CLR

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi J Woods - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

ovenbaked

Why not just answer the question, Kambrook? It's a no-brainer. Every kettle gets stained with limescale build-up from using tap water. Soak in cleaning vinegar overnight, then rinse out. Search youtube for "how to clean my kettle" and you'll get 18,000 videos showing you how to do this extremely simple thing.

jaya36
jaya36

Kambrook won't answer the question publicly - they want you to buy their de-scaler. Which is citric acid, I believe. That's what I use in my kettles. Some companies will also try to claim that using anything but their own or their recommended de-scaler will invalidate the warranty. Check first, and decide if you mind. I don't know what Kambrook actually do or say, but this is the usual thing from these companies. I have owned MANY kettles, and the company lines never vary much!

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives