99% · 831 · 1%
Flooring

May L.
May L.

Trustworthy

Choosing Kaplan to build our house was a wise decision. Our new home is now complete, and my family and I are very grateful to Kaplan for making the entire process—from negotiation, planning, and approvals to construction—so smooth and orderly.
We extend special thanks to Emel for her prompt email responses and to Warren and Jacob for their excellent site work arrangements.
I highly recommend anyone considering building a house to consult with Kaplan before making a final decision on a builder.
5 star rating. Show details
Chandrasiri K.
Chandrasiri K.Sydney, NSW

Quality and quick construction company!

The construction completed well early than planned without any defects to the construction. Especially appreciate delivering a quality product for the same price fixed 2 years before during the price hike for the materials. We also appreciate the support given by Emel during the financial issues regarding the change requests. Very good customer service! Show details
Amita
AmitaSydney, NSW

Happy with kaplan builders

Me and my husband are so glad that we got an opportunity to build with Kaplan. We are extremely happy with the way they built our house. Our project manager was Emel. She has an excellent customer service . She was very approachable. Whenever we had any doubts she clarified very well. Also provided quick response to all emails. We would like to thank Emel and all Kaplan family for building such a beautiful house for us and handing over to us even before the deadline. We will recommend Kaplan to our family and friends. Show details
M N Akhter
M N AkhterSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. I am happy with the way they built my house. From day one, Kaplan assisted me very well. I can easily refer Kaplan to my family and friends. Show details
Murtaza A.
Murtaza A.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

Great experience building with KAPLAN homes. The final product came as expected. The quality of the home is really good. The key thing for me is communication where the team has done a great job, where we were communicated everything during different stages of the project. Show details ·  1
Ketan
Ketan4 posts

Kaplan homes at best

I would provide 5 stars to Kaplan and Karen for your fabulous and hassle free service. You were prompt in responding to emails and calls, and ensuring that I felt supported and informed every step of the way. Your proactive approach and attention to detail were truly commendable.

Also, would like to thanked Warren and Ray were truly professional with the work, helped at every stage of process. They available all time throughout construction process.

I would definitely recommend Kaplan Homes for being transparent and having a smooth process. Show details ·  1

Rosemary
RosemarySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

First rate builder

Hi Vereneke,

We are very happy to give you a glowing review. We love our new house and the whole building procedure was excellent. Definitely five star! We had no problems at all and everything went smoothly all the way through. Mark Smith was an excellent supervisor keeping us well informed all the time and always answering our, sometimes daft, questions. Our experience with you, Vereneke, was brilliant. You answered all our questions promptly and courteously and kept us well informed all the time. The whole building process from start to finish was perfect and our house is truly beautiful. Five stars all round!
Regards, Rosemary and Alan Show details ·  1

Hoang5 posts
Michael A.
Michael A.

Trustworthy Builder

I would like to thank everyone in my first building
journey with Kaplan homes. Would like to give
special thanks to Vereneke that took me through
the initial stage of the build, she was able to
accommodate to my expectations and requests
during the first steps of the build. I would like to
thank her for her top service and in helping me.
I would also like to mention Karlo, that made my
decision to build with Kaplan homes come true.
Also special thanks to Mark and Warren who both were always prompt in answering all my questions during construction stage.
Regards Michael Show details ·  1
Angelo C.
Angelo C.

Thank you for building a beautiful home for my family!

Hello,
You were very helpful during our build process, we couldn't ask for a better project manager. So thank you so much for helping us. We had a blast and lovely experience because of people like you, Warren, Glenn, and Glenis. We'd build with Kaplan again if we are given a chance and we'd recommend you to our friends who might build in the future. Show details ·  1
Srikanth P.
Srikanth P.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Kaplan Homes   DM
AVC
AVC2 posts
H Lin
H LinSydney, NSW

Builder you can trust

I couldn't be more delighted with my experience with Kaplan during both the pre-construction and construction phases of my home. From the moment I decided to embark on this exciting journey, they've displayed professionalism, dedication, and a commitment to quality that has left me impressed. I will recommend Kaplan to everyone who is looking for hassle-free and peace of mind building their home.
Shout out to Vereneke, Chantelle, and Warren who have been very helpful and providing excellent customer experience! Show details ·  1

Rex
Rex

Has 2 blocks of lands that are for investment property build in south-west greater Syndey region. One of your consultant suggested that there's no design available for both single and double storey builds that can fit the lots with budget between 270k-330k? I would like to clarify with any other member within Kaplan Homes team if that's the case. I don't want to just step away after initial shortlisting with a couple of builders and Kaplan Homes is one of those. Please advise.

Sachin
Sachin

Hi I am looking to Build single level house , Wondering if Kaplan homes build custom designed Homes

Kaplan Homes   DM
Faizan A.
Faizan A.

Kaplan homes uses untreated timber frames, does anyone of you here have any problems with that? any light that you can share on treated vs untreated timber frames? thanks

John