4.9

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
See the Best Home Builders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Srikanth P.
Srikanth P.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
Kaplan Homes   DM
AVC
AVC2 posts
H Lin
H LinNSWSydney, NSW

Builder you can trust

I couldn't be more delighted with my experience with Kaplan during both the pre-construction and construction phases of my home. From the moment I decided to embark on this exciting journey, they've displayed professionalism, dedication, and a commitment to quality that has left me impressed. I will recommend Kaplan to everyone who is looking for hassle-free and peace of mind building their home.
Shout out to Vereneke, Chantelle, and Warren who have been very helpful and providing excellent customer experience! Show details ·  1
Jeff W.
Jeff W.NSWIllawarra, NSW3 posts
Ian C.
Ian C.NSWSydney, NSW
Tas
TasNSWSydney, NSW

Professional and superb people to deal with

The Team at Kaplan were amazing to deal with from the start to the end of construction. They were amazing at time management and kept us updated about every step of the build. They made the experience of building a home hassle free for us. Special thanks to Chantelle and Warren. Show details ·  1
Oday A.
Oday A.NSWSydney, NSW

Best Builder in Sydney

The whole process was so easy with Kaplan from start to finish, we love the house inclusions and finishes, thank you Kaplan for everything and looking forward to build our second house soon Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason

Thank you Kaplan team!

Hi Kaplan team! Thank you for building my dream home! I would like to thank all your team mate ! especially Vereneke,I am very appreciaited that you providing excellent service during the whole building project. You always respond my enquiry quickly and efficiently. You deserve a more than 5-star rating which maxium rating is 5. Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Michael lamb
Michael lambNSWSydney, NSW

Great service from start to finish

I’ve always worried about new build builders, especially being from the Uk where there are some shockers but kaplan were awesome. From the beginning with The sales guy who amended plans to suit us without any pressure, to the admin staff with support throughout the build, to our building supervisor who pushed the build forward despite all the rain and weather delays. Can’t thank you enough for our amazing first dream home.
Highly recommend you all. Show details ·  1
Simon D
Simon D

Brilliant experience from start to finish

We recently completed our build with Kaplan. It was a fantastic experience from start to finish.

I'd particularly call out our Project Co-ordinator, Vereneke and our Site Supervisor, Mark.

Both provided exceptional service. They were both prompt in their responses and if they didn’t know something, made sure they went and found the answer for us. Mark in particular was incredibly proactive in reaching out to keep us updated on the build itself.

We would and have recommend Kaplan to our friends.

We had a 5 star experience. Show details ·  1

Pagnavan sok
Pagnavan sokNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Wonderful and amazing

Hello my name is Maria Sok
On 07/03/2023 was my hand over day .
My house is absolutely amazing and wonderful
This is my dream home, me and all my family really love this house .
I would love to give Kaplan home 10/10 .
Customer service is absolutely amazing
Helpful, very friendly and really kind
And I would love to thank
Raymond
Warren and nikolia for their amazing work
I wishing you all the best

Best regards
Maria Sok Show details ·  1

vamshi
vamshi

Overall construction process was smooth and delivered as promise, The communication was very effective at every stage of construction, I am happy to recommend my friends for any construciton work Show details ·  1
Rohan Rajaram
Rohan Rajaram
Nand L.
Nand L.NSWSydney, NSW
Venkat Reddy M.
Venkat Reddy M.NSWSydney, NSW

Very Professional, Reliable and quality output

Kaplan Homes has built two residential homes in the span of 2 years for us. They never compromise on quality and deliver the home before time. Our projects were co-ordinated by Vereneke Cawley. She is a highly reliable and punctual project coordinator who gets things done on time. She has accommodated many changes we have requested even after the project commencement. She made sure, we are aware of the current situation of project on regular basis. Her coordination on our 2 home projects were very significant. Given a chance i would wish Kaplan and her to collaborate in some or other way on our future projects too. Than you very much Kaplan and Vereneke Cawley. Show details ·  1

Rex
Rex

Has 2 blocks of lands that are for investment property build in south-west greater Syndey region. One of your consultant suggested that there's no design available for both single and double storey builds that can fit the lots with budget between 270k-330k? I would like to clarify with any other member within Kaplan Homes team if that's the case. I don't want to just step away after initial shortlisting with a couple of builders and Kaplan Homes is one of those. Please advise.

Sachin
Sachin

Hi I am looking to Build single level house , Wondering if Kaplan homes build custom designed Homes

Kaplan Homes   DM
Faizan A.
Faizan A.

Kaplan homes uses untreated timber frames, does anyone of you here have any problems with that? any light that you can share on treated vs untreated timber frames? thanks

John