Kids Car Sales

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kids Car Sales

Christy Reeves
Christy ReevesFar West, NSW

Delivery

Hi thank u for sending the steering wheel
I havnt put it in yet but I will let u know if any problems

Beware: this company hikes up prices for their "sales"

Beware: this company hikes up prices for their "sales". I was interested in buying a car for $228 but a week or 2 later when I was going to buy it, the price had gone up $57 to $285 for their end of year financial sale. I've found the exact same car being sold much cheaper (around $180) but wanted the personalised number plate. I don't want to pay over $100 for 1 number plate. I also don't want to give money to a company that behaves dishonestly. It's not a sale if its $57 more expensive

Karolina
Karolina Darwin, NT

My boys absolutely love this!

Assembled very quickly by the hubby. Exactly what was pictured. Fast delivery. Very cool ride. Great purchase! I highly recommend.

Matt S.Kids Car Sales

Karolina, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the Pedal Kart and can’t wait to have you back here at Kids Car Sales. We’ve heard our Berg Choppy Karts are getting really great feedback too.

Lorinda
LorindaHobart, TAS

Fantastic!

The vehicle is as it states which is great.
We’ve had a couple of issues with it but the team have pulled out all the stops to resolve, the customer service has been fantastic!

Literally the envy of his entire pre-school

The product is exactly as advertised, it's very sturdy and mostly easy to put together. It's a couple of weeks in to daily use now and it's holding up perfectly. This isn't a big box stores toy, this is a genuine three wheeled bike for small children.

Steve J.
Steve J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Easy to order and delivered fast once assembled great quality this is third car purchased from this company highly recommend

Hi Steve,

Just saw your review and it made my day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. It means a lot to us and the staff here at Ramp Champ. Thanks again.

Denise Harris
Denise HarrisGippsland, VIC

Great customer service prompt delivery items are exactly as described, small hiccup with one items but fast professional advice fixed the matter straight away

Bernie P.
Bernie P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Communication

The Buggy was easy to assemble, worked first go, arrived in good order. A 12 month review would be an advantage for future buyers.

James
James Illawarra, NSW

Awesome

Very good service and product, from start to finish was an easy process and well informed throughout, thank you so much guys

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product easy to put together, quick delivery.

This go art is awesome it turns heads was easy to put together sturdy just live the gocart I might get myself one soon..

Grand Dad
Grand DadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grandson Loves it

Firstly . Promised delivery date happened . I ordered Monday . The Car arrived in Brisbane on Thursday. Well Done. Assembly was easy . But operator error worked late into the night and missed a couple of steps..my fault . Operation of the car is excellent easy to operate remote and the car has no problem handling the slope on our yard or going across the lawn..off road.
Would highly recommend the car and the company to anyone. Every part of the process was easy and Support is excellent. Quick response to all my queries. Thank you.

Ray H
Ray HBrisbane

It was perfect

It was perfect for the Toy because the grandsons father has a car the same but bigger. Great for the kids

Natalie d.
Natalie d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gator grip

Small child loves it. We live rural so the only challenge with the product is the plastic tyres which do not grip well on uneven or grasses areas however many hours of fun is still being had

Nicole. K
Nicole. KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeds expectations

I had placed an order with the company last minute for a Christmas present for my daughter. I had trouble with the payment method on their site and they were extremely helpful and dealt with me very promptly as it was the last car available and they made sure it came the next day, which it did. They also were able to throw in the number plate for me which I truely appreciate. For sure I would purchase from this company again. Thank you Kids Care Sales!

James Lugosi
James LugosiGippsland, VIC

Great product.

Great service and excellent quality products.
Delivery was great. Online ordering was easy as well. All up excellent customer service.

Read more reviews - page 2