Kids Car Sales

Kids Car Sales

4.9

Denise Harris

Denise HarrisGippsland, VIC

Great customer service prompt delivery items are exactly as described, small hiccup with one items but fast professional advice fixed the matter straight away

Bernie P.

Bernie P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Communication

The Buggy was easy to assemble, worked first go, arrived in good order. A 12 month review would be an advantage for future buyers.

James

James Illawarra, NSW

Awesome

Very good service and product, from start to finish was an easy process and well informed throughout, thank you so much guys

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product easy to put together, quick delivery.

This go art is awesome it turns heads was easy to put together sturdy just live the gocart I might get myself one soon..

Grand Dad

Grand DadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grandson Loves it

Firstly . Promised delivery date happened . I ordered Monday . The Car arrived in Brisbane on Thursday. Well Done. Assembly was easy . But operator error worked late into the night and missed a couple of steps..my fault . Operation of the car is excellent easy to operate remote and the car has no problem handling the slope on our yard or going across the lawn..off road.
Would highly recommend the car and the company to anyone. Every part of the process was easy and Support is excellent. Quick response to all my queries. Thank you.

Ray H

Ray HBrisbane

It was perfect

It was perfect for the Toy because the grandsons father has a car the same but bigger. Great for the kids

Natalie d.

Natalie d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gator grip

Small child loves it. We live rural so the only challenge with the product is the plastic tyres which do not grip well on uneven or grasses areas however many hours of fun is still being had

Nicole. K

Nicole. KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeds expectations

I had placed an order with the company last minute for a Christmas present for my daughter. I had trouble with the payment method on their site and they were extremely helpful and dealt with me very promptly as it was the last car available and they made sure it came the next day, which it did. They also were able to throw in the number plate for me which I truely appreciate. For sure I would purchase from this company again. Thank you Kids Care Sales!

James Lugosi

James LugosiGippsland, VIC

Great product.

Great service and excellent quality products.
Delivery was great. Online ordering was easy as well. All up excellent customer service.

Kalsoom

KalsoomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my little one with great customer service...

Nice quality with great features... my boy is loving it... I was totally satisfied from the day when I first inquired about the delivery of getting it for my boy’s birthday date and then onwards from placing my order till sending me email about each steps was beyond to explain... thanks kids car sales...

Kerry H

Kerry HCentral Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

From the word go Kids Car sales kept in regular contact with me. First up by acknowledging my order, then advising of date items left the workshop and approximate delivery date right through to following up to ask how my experience was. Unbelievable how quickly the goods were delivered to Central Queensland. Son found it easy to assemble and my Granddaughter loves the car. My entire experience with Kids Car Sales has been a total win.

Mark McCann

Mark McCannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Making Claudia’s Christmas

Thank you for making the payment and pick up so effortless for Santa on Christmas Eve. The look of Claudia pulling the sheet off her new Jeep is to be treasured always.
Claudia is fighting for her little 4 year old life against a very aggressive Stage 4 Sarcoma Cancer which has now entered her ear, brain, skull, jaw, lungs, hips and entire left leg.
She is a strong willed child and the family and her supporters are all adding to her strength
We have started a GoFundMe Page to cover Claudia’s associated costs re getting her to treatments scans tests and specialist appointments.
Giving 4 Claudia
Thank you very much.

Amy

AmyNorthern Region, NSW

Great car, very difficult to understand assembly instructions

We are very happy with the car itself and our kid absolutely loves it. However, the assembly instructions were incredibly difficult to understand (e.g., "put the condom on the axle" ???). The translation could use some work.

Glenn C

Glenn C

A new battery

Product was not in the country, communication was very good over a couple of months, product ended up arriving a month earlier than promised

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprised by the high quality, thought I would have to pay a lot more for what I got

The car is fantastic. I thought it sounded a bit too good to be true but it's great. We were inside the metro QLD free delivery which was awesome! And the option for a personalised number plate was just perfect.
The car was easy enough to put together for a complete beginner (although i had to google what some of the parts were called). Really happy, I would highly recommend!

Casey

CaseyCentral Queensland, QLD

A wonderful present!!

The car was easy to put together & works well can’t find any faults with it, a great purchase for our dayghter

Perfect gift for my grandbabies to share (hopefully no fights haha)

The service was outstanding . Put my pre order in as none in Aus, recieved an email advising of stock. I paid and ordered it.
The 4x4 police car arrived within three days. We put it together (very easy) tested it and it is absoultly perfect now to wrap it for Santa. Highly recommend .

these were what i wanted

i couldnt ask for better ones and the girls will be happy with there names on there bikes so thank you very much

Great

Exactly what we asked for , no issues with the product at this stage . The car was delivered within a week of ordering

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Extremely happy with the process! Great to deal with
Thank you fir an easy transaction - easy as and prompt service Services