93% · 1418 · 5%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Linda
LindaIllawarra, NSW5 posts

The walker your child will not want to get out of

Such a gorgeous little car for a baby learning to walk. It doesn't only look fabulous, it is also sturdy and safe. It being a Pink Mustang is just the best!! Our little niece just loves the music and all of the features, she doesn't want to get out of it. Show details ·  1
Sam H.
Sam H.South East Queensland, QLD

My grandsons Jeep for easter

Awesome product my grandson loves it has big smiles while driving around Show details ·  1
Norm
NormIllawarra, NSW

Number Plate for Granddaughter

Such an awesome item for her new scooter when she gets old enough to ride it Show details ·  1
Craig R.
Craig R.7 posts

Prompt delivery

The parts arrived promptly and were exactly what I required Show details ·  1
Kyle
Kyle

Kids car sales Jeep

I havnt opened it yet to make sure everything works but the service from the team has been absolutely amazing and to top it off delivered so much sooner then I was expecting.
Very happy customer thanks team. Show reply
Snezana R.
Snezana R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great car

Great car but the front wheel keeps falling off on one side. I've tightened it with the tools that were given. Show details
Kids Car Sales   DM
Billy
BillySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect for kids

Great little bike. Just a bit tricky to put together as the instructions aren't very clear Show details ·  1
Sarah Cooper
Sarah CooperDarling Downs, QLD

Mini personalised plates

Perfect gift to add to my daughters electric car for Xmas Show details ·  1
Lynne
LynneNew South Wales2 posts

Great little gift

I didn’t buy the number plates for toy cars but as room - name plaques for Xmas gifts. I bought about 10. Pity the print font couldn’t be made smaller for kids that have longer first names, more than 7 letters. Quick delivery and a good price. Good customer service too. I had no issues. More like 4.5 star rating. Show details ·  1
Haylee
HayleeHunter Region, NSW

Great product

Amazing customer service after placing our order the item went out of stock the team were quick to email me offering me a different item most companies would just refund and not care. The item was exactly as described and our son absolutely loves it! Show details ·  1
Rick Myors
Rick Myors

Perfect Xmas gift for grandson

Car is exactly as advertised and contact and delivery was excellent Show details ·  1
Sally cundall
Sally cundall

Don’t know yet Santa hasn’t drop it off yet but looking good

Easy to put together for Santa. Santa wishes he could have a go Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew

Mercedes Benz AMG G63 Licensed White 12v Ride-On

Great service and great deal, 2nd time buying from Kids Car Sales and always a pleasure Show details ·  1
Shaun B.
Shaun B.

Absolute perfect customer service

Easy website to use fast and easy to deal with and the product was at my house within days. Couldn't be any happier Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

fast delivery

easy communication fast delivery good quality great price happy one happy customer Show reply