King Living QLD, Gold Coast

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (50)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (30) · Not as advertised (5)

Perfectly Professional

This weekend we visited the Gold Coast store, placing an order for the Jasper Bed. Helping us with our purchase was sales consultant, Deborah Hopley. Our experience was so pleasurable, Deborah offered us just the right amount of attentive service, allowing us time to consider the many options and giving us perfectly timed advice when we needed it. we have made purchases at King before and have been pleased with the service but Deborah is a stand out and a credit to the King brand.

Jaimia Carol_Shoemaker
Jaimia Carol_ShoemakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

When I first walked into the Gold Coast store I was very pleased with the layout of it.

After arriving at the store I was greeted by Katie & we talked about what I was looking for in a sofa. When she directed me over to the sofa I actually ended up buying, then she showed me two other sofa's & told me about there differences. Upon finding out about the Zaza's flex arms I said that would be the one I probably would want. We went back & Katie demonstrated the said arms & that was it. I told her I would be back the following day to place my order & I was & did place my order. The whole store helped, since this was Katie's first sale & I was so pleased that my wife & I were her first buying customers.

Other Furniture Shops

Five Star Customer Service (AFTER DELIVERY)

I want to give a five star rating to a wonderful customer service lady called Deb.
She has gone above all expectations for us, without her caring and professional service we would be still waiting and fighting to resolve our situation. The company needs to know what a valuable staff member they have and we hope she is rewarded for her work and genuine care for the customer. Well done Deb
I hope you are rewarded by the company.

Store LocationGold Coast

Michael P
Michael PLitchfield, NT

Terrible customer service

The sofa I purchased is amazing, it has lived up to my expectations.
My 1 star rating is due to the fact I am still waiting for accessories 2 months after delivery. The customer service is 0 stars at best.

Adam and Kate
Adam and Kate Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service, Assistance and Product

We were in Queensland on vacation and dropped in to see the Quay Dinning chairs. We received excellent service and assistance from Deborah from as soon we entered the store. We thought the chairs we out of our range however Deborah advised us of a Package sale on the 8 we were looking at which was then within budget. We went through all the Fabrics and colours for quite a while. Deborah was extremely helpful and we returned with variations on 2 further occasions and she was very accommodating despite us constantly changing our minds. We ended up purchasing the Dining Chairs there even though we live in Melbourne. Amazing Product and Service from the outset to completion. Very much looking forward to receiving our Dinning Chairs.

Thank you Adam and Kate!

Just right and so comfortable

The instore assistance by Deborah was unassuming and helpful. I visited with a friend who was searching for herself. I had no intention of buying but couldn't resist the look and comfort of 2 armchairs that were just right for my space and oh so comfortable. Thank you. Julie 2021.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your excellent five star review!

gavandy
gavandy

Fantastic product, amazing service!

Been meaning to write this review for a while. My wife and I recieved a nice welcome on entering the Gold Coast store by sales Rep Russell Boyd. Nothing was a problem for Russ. What a nice guy. Excellent product knowledge, friendly, and extremely helpful.

Russ answered all our questions made us feel comfortable and even got us some refreshments!

We highly recommend King Living. Cant wait for our new lounge to arrive!

Thanks again Russell and King Living. Best furniture we have ever experienced.

Becky
BeckySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service - Wonderful Products

We really enjoyed our purchase experience at King Living - Deborah was an outstanding sales consultant and really took the time to help and assist. From the computer graphics and product knowledge together with the assistance with fabric choices we know we were in safe hands throughout. Thank you Kingliving and thank you Deborah.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem with our Plaza leather couch has been resolved satisfactorily

We purchased a Plaza 2 seater leather couch in 2013.
Recently the lining fabric under the couch started disintegrating' leaving a black soot if you touch it.
Called King Care, and although initially told the couch was out of warranty, after persevering the company arranged for a replacement dust cover to be supplied and fiied at no cost to us.
Well done King Living!
PH

Hi Peter
We thank you for your review, and we really appreciate the update, we are delighted to hear that this has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Karen k
Karen kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning don’t waste your money....

We'll be back!

King Living have delivered exceptional service again. We found in working with John, and more recently Deb, that the team are genuinely invested in what you are looking for, as much as you are. Between being patient, answering a hundred questions, sharing knowledge and helping you find the right style, comfort and colour, and not pressuring you if you decide you can't find what you are looking for, the team are committed to getting it right and building relationships for the long run. Looking forward to purchasing again!

KingKing Living

Deb has enabled a great result, again..!

We've now purchased over 3 King Living lounge suites over the years and once again, Deb has given exemplary service. This has been our largest purchase to date, being for both a living area and media room. Deb's advice and suggestions delivered a great result and we look forward to delivery. Thanks Deb :)

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deborah Hopley / Sales Consultant Bundall

This is our first King Living purchases and Deborah provided us with excellent customer service. We had lots of questions, and a few visits, before we decided on our products. Deborah was patient, had extensive knowledge of the products and knew when to leave us when we needed to work through our choices. Thanks Deb, and cant wait to receive our furniture.

Wow!!

Store display and design options easy to browse. Customer service was excellent and informative. The advice was accurate and subsequent updates and queries quickly responded to...including delivery date. Outstanding service from store personnel.

Professional and helpful

We had a great experience shopping at King Living (Gold Coast). The sale consultant (Mr Boyd) was very helpful and gave us great advice regarding the design and color selections.