Kingsbridge Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Pre-build experience better than others

Sindhu T.

Sindhu T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service...

Building a home is a Challenging job which made so much easier for us by Kingsbridge with their professionalism ..communication is the most important part in a pre construction stage..Even minute things answered well by our contact administrator Tiffany. Dealing with her gave us a smooth ride..can't wait to see our completed home. Highly recommend them.

Garry M.

Garry M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful home

They were able to accommodate changes that we wanted to the set up of the house , which was important as some builders only want to build to their designs.
They knew our deadline to move in and they were able to finish on time.
The foreman was easy to talk to and was available for any trades that we wanted to bring in.
Our admin person Abbi was very helpful all the way through the project.
The finish is excellent with only a few minor defects that have been looked at by the company and we have already had some of them fixed.
Our cost was the same as when we started with no surprises.
Overall very happy.

Great Experience and highly recommended

we are very thankful to the Kingsbridge team for delivering our house in time and quality is above our expectations.
After visiting various display homes and getting quotes from many builders, we went to see Kingsbridge display home, where we met Rajan (sales consultant). He helped us with his great knowledge to chose the right design for our lot/orientation. Abbi, our contract administrator was very approachable and was always there to help us. Tim, the site supervisor was amazing. there were minor issues along the construction but he managed them quite well.

we moved in this house 9 months ago and enjoying it. Thanks to all Kingsbridge team.

Madison Howlett

Madison HowlettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and customer satisfaction

Rachle

RachleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience and great communication!

I couldn’t be more thankful having dealt with Tiiffany as my pre site contract administrator. Things weren’t smooth-flowing at the beginning until I dealt with Tiffany who made the rest of my journey so much easier. She had helped me a lot and resolved all dramas I had as being a first home buyer-I didn’t understand much of what was going on. Her patience and professionalism was outstanding as I had too many question that she never failed to answer in a matter of minutes. She had given me options I didn’t even know I had and she had always prioritised my needs.

Sandeep

SandeepVictoria

Best Builder in the town

We really had a good experience with Kingsbridge Homes from the start to the end. Rajan, the sales consultant was great to work with followed by the administrator Vanessa and finally our building supervisor Andrew were really great and helpful. Overall we are satisfied with the result. I would highly recommend Kingsbridge Homes.

Jaz

Jaz

Great communication!

Our house is currently being built, we are now at framing stage. For me communication is key. They’ve been great to deal with so far through countless phone calls and emails and catch ups. They are approachable and my partner and I have been very happy with our contract administrator as well as our site manger!

Great Experience building with Kingsbridge Homes

Bambie

BambieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended builder

Overall, our build was a very satisfying experience. I made a pre construction review before for the excellent service we received from Vanessa. Our building/site supervisor Andrew completed our house in just 5 months. Because of the pandemic we were not able to inspect the building but Andrew was sending photos of the development from time to time. We are now living here for more than three months and so far we only noticed some minor issues that we didn't even call them to rectify it.

We are very pleased with the build and the services we received from Rajan, Vanessa and Andrew, plus Donna from Homecare who responded immediately when we got problem with our cooling.

We highly recommend Kingsbridge.

Reshma John

Reshma JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience with kingsbridge

Me and my partner decided to build our first home with kingsbridge homes and they made everything so easy with the whole process. The process was very transparent and our contract administrator Vanessa very supportive through the whole process and everything was finished on time.
Our sales consultant was very supportive and really helped us with the pre-selected colour options since we couldn't do the full colour selection.

Thank you soo much.

Richu Kochatt

Richu KochattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great building experience

This is my first home and Kingsbridge have done an amazing job with our pre-construction procedures. Our sales consultant Rawad was very helpful with structural changes and was very professional with all the communications and the whole process. Vanessa was our construction administrator and we had a fantastic experience with her. She always responded to our emails, sometimes even late at night. Due to COVID-19 we decided to do everything virtually but everything was processed in a great manner and Vanessa helped us get the contract before the 30.12.20.

We definit
Thank you so much for your help and for your amazing job.

Very good builder

After searching many builders, we finally decided to build our first home with Kingsbridge homes. Home consultant was very helpful as due to COVID 19 we decide everything virtually. Clare was very friendly and responded every enquire within timeframe. Vanessa helped us to get contract before 30 December for home builders grant. So far we had very experience with Kingsbridge.

Build StageMid-Construction

Darshak d.

Darshak d.

Best Building Experience Ever, Great Customer service

MY Build was Well managed, Handover was on time before the expected Date. Workmanship and Building Quality was good, I have no issue so far, After I have moved to own house, I do not have any issues so far. Construct process were well managed. My Final Handover process was good. Even after handover, I have great support from the team. Sammy, Abbi and Alan are the best person to dealt.

abhishek r.

abhishek r.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Building experience ever...

I have built my second house with Kingsbridge Homes. It was amazing experience. They are so professional and provide the best finishing of the house ever. Bob, Abbi and Amit helped me throughout the process. I felt they are taking personal interest while they building. Quality of the appliances is the best. Specially Bob was very understanding and ready to help us anytime with any query. I must say the best builder ever...If I build my third house it will be kingsbridge homes again....Thanx a lot...

ALall

ALall

HYDE 20 - KINGSBRIDGE HOMES - BEST BUILDER IN MARKET

Why him

Why himSouthwest, VIC

Great communication!

From first contact the communication from Tiff(contract administrator) at Kingsbridge has been exceptional. We loved how open and honest she was with giving us the information that was required. So far it has been a smooth ride for our pre-build. It is obvious that Tiff cares about her work but also the clients that she deals with. There are not too many businesses out there that have employees like that. Credit to both Kingsbridge and Tiff.
Thx

Gurkan A.

Gurkan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kingsbridge is a fantastic builder

We are mid way through the build and extremely happy with everything so far. We are being looked after by Tiffany, who has been with us every step of the way. Our building supervisor Daniel has been keeping us up to date.
We love the fortnightly photos of our home, it is being kept tidy, clean and has a quality finish to everything so far.

Berkeley 25- Kingsbridge

Berkeley 25- KingsbridgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Berkeley 25- Kingsbridge Homes

To say the least Kingsbridge Homes brought our vision to life and built a beautiful house we can now call home. Outstanding customer service, reliable, responsive, efficient, consistent are just a few of the many words to describe our experience with Kingsbridge. We would build with them again! Thank you Abbi, Phil and Kingsbridge Homes !

Hayriye Ali

Hayriye AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Builder

Our home from contract signing to build so far has been a very easy process even though we started during coven-19. The extras we received from Kingsbridge Homes was of high quality and ensured our home had that extra elegance we were after. Tiffany our contract administrator has kept in contact throughout the process and ensured the process was very smooth answering all of our questions in an informative and timely manner. We love receiving the updates of our build as photos and the phone calls from our reliable build supervisor Daniel. The communication has definitely been fantastic.
We can't wait to see it finished!

daanthonyasked

Hi , I am planning to build a double store home . One of the builders in my list in Kingsbridge. Can anyone please tell me how are they service wise, inclusion wise and overall ?

Meisha M.
Meisha M.

Hey, we're currently almost at lockup stage with Kingsbridge building their Wembley24 design which is double storey.
Honestly I couldn't fault them..From Sales, Admin to Site supervisor, everyone has been nothing but very accommodating, helpful, patient and very contactable with our queries.. we're first home buyers so we had A LOT of questions.
I find their inclusion pretty generous. When we signed up in Aug last year, they also had a promotion of increased ceiling height for ground floor, 40mm benchtop, etc etc.. They also allowed us to make some changes to the plan with what I feel to be reasonable costs (switching WIR opening, swapping toilet&bath in ensuite, making shower bigger adding a door for storage underneath stairs). Some other builders I spoke to before Kingsbridge would either try to convince me to not change things, or quote a ridiculous price (which i think is intended so that we stick with the template!). All in all, Kingsbridge has been a great experience for us.

daanthony

Thanks for taking time and responding Meisha. Really appreciate it :-)

Shuchiasked

Can anyone please share the post construction customer service and the build quality of house? Did anyone face any major build issues? How was their response in addressing the issues?
Thank you!

Jenni T.
Jenni T.

Hi Shuchi so far so good with Kingsbridge Homes, one of my landlords built with them and Kingsbridge have been fantastic with customer service and rectifying any issues.

Shuchi

Thanks Jenni. What sort of issues were found?

Ning B.
Ning B.

We built a single story home with Kingsbridge.
Administration and drafting are great but disappointing on the other side for us. What i heard they have few great site managers but depends who you get to manage your site and you must have the knowledge and have a good understanding with Australian standards, otherwise you'll loose. Unfortunately, we had a poor site manger to managed our build it was down fall from roof plan on and down from there with major issues...

New home

New homeasked

Anyone who had build double storey with this builder? If so how was the experience and how long did it take to complete?

Get an answer from our members and Kingsbridge Homes representatives