Kingsbridge Homes

Flooring

moneakim
moneakimVICSouthwest, VIC

Abbi is a superstar

Our build process up until now with Kingsbridge and particularly our contract manager Abbi has been smooth and relatively low stress. Abbi has responded to all my random questions and requests within a timely manner. She has been able to navigate any roadblocks(council requirements) with ease and reassurance. We are excited to start our build and move onto the next step in our new home journey. Show details ·  1
Jai C.
Jai C.VICSouthwest, VIC

Kingsbridge Build

Quality home, exactly as we hoped for. From Abbi in the office, to Jared out site supervisor, the whole process went smoothly. Any time an issue arose, Jared would contact us and give us an update, as well as what was happening next. Our home has turned out amazing, and appreciate the support the whole way through! Show details ·  1
Sheikh
SheikhVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Enjoyable and stress-free journey with Kingsbridge Homes: Pre-Site Review

Thrilled to share our pre-site experience with Kingsbridge Homes. This marks our second collaboration with Kingsbridge, and our journey so far has been great. From the initial stages of planning and design to the finalization of the pre-construction phase, Kingsbridge Homes has demonstrated a commitment to quality, transparency, and customer satisfaction. Regular updates, prompt responses to queries, and a dedicated project manager assigned to our build have kept us well-informed and reassured throughout the process. We are eagerly waiting for the construction stage to start, and we are confident that Kingsbridge will handle this professionally as expected. Show details ·  1
Karen T.
Karen T.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Jim M.
Jim M.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

experience getting to site

we have had an amazing experience in all interactions with Kingsbridge to date and getting to site, we are about to start construction and very happy with our progress and the customer service we have had Show details ·  1
Sukhpreet S.
Sukhpreet S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience building with KB

We are around 1-2 weeks away from handover and our experience had been amazing so far with Kingsbridge. We are getting the handover in around 4 months less than the estimated time and are very happy with it. There were a few minor issues along the way, but KB were able to resolve them very quickly and were very good with the communication.
overall 5/5 Show details ·  1
Trang
TrangVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
kathy x.
kathy x.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Winchester 47 is perfect!

We were very happy with Kingsbridge new home. Great communication from coordinater and excellent management. Everything was under control and never caused us any stress highly recommend them as builder for your dream home. Sales to hia contract took 3 to 5 months and the build took less than 18 months post covid we expected about this. We moved in 1 week after the pci with minimal things needing fixing. Since being in a few minor issues but good communication and issues being addressed in professional manner. Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  • +2Thumbnail
Leanne M.
Leanne M.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Burnley 32

We built a modified Burnley 32. Extended the garage, took out the bath from the ensuite
And put in a small cupboard/wardrobe
Site cut December 2022
Handover 39th September
Our Site Supervisor was excellent to deal with keep us updated every week
Our Customer Administration was also excellent to deal with nothing was too much trouble for her
Very happy with our home we felt we received more upgrades compared to other builders
Building permit number 5734954965855 Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Flooring
Emily Ortega
Emily OrtegaVictoria

Hartland 29

We built the Hartland 29 with a few modifications and upgrades. Overall I’m very happy with our new home. Aside from a few delays (which I believe was happening across all builders) the quality and finish of our house is fantastic.
After looking at many builders and visiting countless display homes, we found Kingsbridge to have the best inclusions at the best price. And the floor plan of the Hartland 29 was exactly what we were looking for in a home.
From our sales person Rawad to our contract admin Lisa, the staff have been very helpful and lovely to deal with. Show details ·  1
Christian
Christian

One of the Best!!!

We are happy for the result of our land fencing followed by pouring of slab happened last week great job,no time wasted, keep it up Team,regards to all kingsbridge Tradies out there greatJob Mates.. Show details ·  1
Abigail Kaye
Abigail Kaye3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

We are happy with the service so far

I’ve always dreamt of having a house with a void. And we’ve chosen the Winchester floor plan. In comparisson to other builders, Kingsbridge’s price is competitive and reasonable. From the start, I didnt had much trouble with communication and they are updating me regularly. I would like to commend Lisa Mcleod, Lisa Washington and Hayley Turker from Admin. Their communication is superb. There are some hiccups along the way but nothing huge to annoy me. We are currently at Base stage. So far I am happy with the progress and I am a fan of Janet our SS and how transparent she is. It’s still too early to make a proper review on the whole experience but so far I am happy. Show details ·  1
Abigail Kaye