Kleva Diamond Earth Premium Cookware Set

Kleva Diamond Earth Premium Cookware Set Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
jeanette p.

Hi I bought my Kalevala range products last year sometime can’t remember the month, the large frying pan is starting to discolour and food is starting to stick to it, is there something I can do for this, I have always and only hand washed it

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Jeanette, Thank you for your question :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with the non-stick coating and some discolouration!

The non-stick coating and discolouration can be affected by having your stovetop on a high heat.

We advise cooking on a low heat setting as the cookware retains the heat really well.

Please also ensure you are pre-seasoning your pans (this is not required to be carried out before every use).

How to pre-season your Cookware:

1. Wash the cookware in warm soapy water and dry with a soft, non-
scratch cloth
2. Lightly coat the pan with enough oil to fully cover the inside surface
3. Heat the pan on medium until the oil starts to smoke
4. Once the oil is smoking, remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool
5. Once cool enough to touch, remove any excess oil with a paper towel

Now your cookware is seasoned and ready for use.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further!

Kind Regards,

jeanette p.

Hi I’ve just done the priming on the frypan, atm looks great thankyou
Jeanette

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Jeanette, Thank you for the update, I am so pleased to hear your frypan is looking great now!

Kind Regards,
Kleva Range :)

Kevin S.
Kevin S.

We really like our saucepan and frypan set but are wondering whether it is safe to put them in the dishwasher?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Kevin, We are glad to hear you are happy with your Diamond Earth Cookware set.

The pans are dishwasher safe however for best results we recommend to hand wash only.

Please see the attached link for all information about the cookware set: external link

Kind regards, Kleva Range

Katrina L.

How and when do you use the timer on a frying pan

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Katrina, Thank you for sharing your question, we really do appreciate it! May I ask if you are referring to the Universal Timer Lid?

Please specify if this is the correct item and we will be able to help you further :)

Katrina L.

We have the Universal Glass Lid with detachable timer was cooking steak and wasn't sure how to use it so just cooked without the lid. We have the Diamond Earth Frying Pan 24cm with the Timber handle.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Katrina, Thank you for your confirmation!

The Timer knob has a detachable, magnetic design to easily remove and attach to your fridge. When the timer is attached to the lid or detached, simply turn the timer clockwise and set it to your desired time. From there the timer will ding once completed :)

I hope this helps!

Peter B.
Peter B.

Where are these products made?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for your question!

Our products are designed in Australia and made in China. The Diamond Earth Cookware is made from German Engineered and trusted Greblon non-stick coating :)

I hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Kleva Diamond Earth Premium Cookware Set is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more