Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

MPN: AO8606

153 questions from our users

Kathleen Summers

Kathleen Summersasked

FTrying to make some chips in the rotisserie but rotisserie stops working after 2 slow turns

J60913

Either you have overloaded it, or it’s faulty
I only use 1/2 packet of frozen chips each time

Only 12 chips in just to try it out

Vicky

Vickyasked

When using 2 trays to cook my pork chops the top ones cooked but the bottom ones were still raw. Has this happened to anyone else or is my 3 in 1 faulty?

It is a possibility

Dashasked

Does anyone’s 3-1 work then just stop...

Yep my first one stopped after 9 months
Second one last 20 mins blew power points and stopped working
No more Kmart air fryers ...... :-/

Reviewer R.

How does that help if it is faulty ?

Beryl P.

Beryl P.asked

sise of oven

They don’t have sise

Anne C.

Anne C.asked

My air fry oven won't work. I plug it in and the light flashes and I can't turn it on. What am I doing wrong

Reviewer R.

What did the service centre say when you called?

Dash

Mine done that so I took it back... got a new one cooked a cake now it was just working and turned off

Carole

Carole asked

What do I press to pre heat the oven

Ronebarker

I am sorry but I cannot help you. I used my air fryer just once to do a rotisserie chicken. The next time I went to use it, I could not get the oven to turn on so I returned it to Kmart.

Ronebarker

I would think if you just set the temperature to 180 for instance and then the timer for 10 minutes. Do it manually not using the preset icons on the oven.

Mell

I've never preheated my air fryer, but if you wanted to it would only take a minute or 2 max

Anne W.asked

How many litres

Mell

It says 11 litre on the box, It will fit a 20cmx20cm cake tin in it.

Thankyou!

Reviewer R.

Basic info can be found on their website or via the details section of this page

Margaret Deegensasked

User Manual very vague. Is there a web site to instruct you step by step instructions. Tried different sites, it tells you how to unbox it. I bought the Air Fryer recipe book.

Margaret Deegens

User Manual for my Anko 3 in 1 is very vague. Is there a step-by-step instruction video.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.asked

Can i cook roast potatoes and if so do they need to be oiled also pumpkin roast carrots to

DM777

DM777asked

Bought this oven today. The door didn't close so had to replace it. 2nd one has faulty LED display where 8 is displaying instead of 0. Anyone experience this?

Natalie M.asked

First time using air fryer tonight but potatoes pumpkin and carrots felt quite dry if u were to lightly spray them with oil will they cook more moist?

Natalie M.asked

Wat temperature should u put it on if cooking pumpkin carrots and potatoes?

180 degrees C

Natalie M.asked

Can u use baking trays in this air fryer

J60913

Yes baking trays that will fit the space

Natalie M.asked

Can the 3 in 1 roast pumpkin carrots and potatoes?......and if so how long for?

Natalie M.asked

Can u roast pumpkin, carrots and potatoes in the 3 in 1 and if so how long for?

Yes 20 - 30 mins

Noel W.

Noel W.asked

What does E1 means as the Airfryer just stopped.

Error

Judyasked

Been very happy with our airfryer oven from Kmart, been using it since mid year, Today I tried to roast a chicken, not rotisserie, just on the rack. Set to cook at 200degrees for 50 minutes, was gfoing to add time if needed, But after about 10 minutes it beeped (I was not in room so was a message I didn't see it) and turned itself off. Tried unplugging, different outlets etc but it seems dead. any ideas? I bought it online and don't have email receipt due to upgrading my Win 10

Isabella R.
Isabella R.

Hey Judy I had the same problem with mine just the other day. I plan to take it back as within consumer law it’s still within the warranty. Just wondering how you went about yours of if it started working again?

Ronelle
Ronelle

Hi Isabel and Judy.

I’ve got the air fryer for less than 2 months now.
Today whilst using it it just beeped and went off.
Super annoyed and annoyed that I didn’t keep the receipt to take it back to K Mart.

Judy

to Isabel and Renelle. It is January now, I returned ours December 2nd, got receipt for refund, which did not go back on my card till just this week!!!!(another story)
When I returned mine to Kmart the girl at the counter said a lot had been returned, she had one on order herself and was going to cancel it. My husband and I decide to go elsewhere, ended up buying a much larger one Kogan 23l and it is fabulous. Have done a lot of shopping with Kogan and recommend them.

Megan G.asked

Can anyone tell me how to get the door off. The instructions in the manual are pretty vague and I have tried but it doesn't seem to want to come off.

Jacqui H.
Jacqui H.

It may be taped on the sides to hold the door in place for transport.

Megan G.

@Jacqui H. Thanks for the reply but I meant for cleaning. It says in the manual that the door can come off for ease of cleaning but isn't really clear on how to remove it. I was just wondering if anyone who has removed their door can explain how to do it because my door doesn't seem to want to budge.

Jason G.
Jason G.

Open door a little and then pull towards yourself. It should come off the little hinge hooks

Dyana Murray

Dyana Murrayasked

I have only used my 3 in 1air fryer 3 times and I went to use it to cook wedges and I turned it on beeping and flashing like mad so I turned it off at PowerPoint unplugged it and the lights were still flashing for abit I was worried it was going to blow up and didn't get a chance to cook in it $129 no happy at all Kmart

Cheryl

Cherylasked

When will this product be available again

Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.

I just managed to buy one online. Finally!