Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

MPN: AO8606

161 questions from our users

glennydownunder
glennydownunderasked

Has been a good unit but the first one had a fan issue replaced under warranty but the second unit seems to have the wrong size airflow racks as they fall out and are too small does anyone else have the same problem

ASJ
ASJasked

My 3 in 1 air fryer is turning on and even the fan is working, but it isn't heating anything inside.

Anyone knows why this might be happening? And what can be done to rectify it?

Angel
Angel

Faulty?

Jan V.
Jan V.asked

How in clean inside when caked on grime

Em Anderson
Em Anderson

I didn’t have any difficulties cleaning the oven - no caked on grime

Clenness
Clennessasked

How can you clean the element, at the top of our air fryer, is there a simple way to clean.

louwheeze1asked

Is there a particular way you can "break in" the fryer to get rid of any plastic /aluminium smells before using it to cook??

Kathy
Kathyasked

Just unpacked my brand new Kmart 3 in 1 and noticed scratches on the inside linings of the oven...and also element protector rack is difficult to slide in...also could cause scratching...anyone had the same problem...should I take it back...???

louwheeze1

I haven't had those issues but I'd take it back. You're paying for a new product. New products should have NO issues.

Kelly M.
Kelly M.asked

My air fryer is in standby mode and the globe icon is flashing. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? Nothing is responding when touching the on/off button or the flashing globe button. Thanks

Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact the service number ?

Merrilly P.
Merrilly P.

Mine is doing the same. I have called and they have no answers

Return it

BRIGITTE
BRIGITTEasked

How do I set the clock?

Check your manual

Kathleen Summersasked

FTrying to make some chips in the rotisserie but rotisserie stops working after 2 slow turns

J60913

Either you have overloaded it, or it’s faulty
I only use 1/2 packet of frozen chips each time

Only 12 chips in just to try it out

Vicky
Vickyasked

When using 2 trays to cook my pork chops the top ones cooked but the bottom ones were still raw. Has this happened to anyone else or is my 3 in 1 faulty?

It is a possibility

Dashasked

Does anyone’s 3-1 work then just stop...

Yep my first one stopped after 9 months
Second one last 20 mins blew power points and stopped working
No more Kmart air fryers ...... :-/

Anne C.
Anne C.asked

My air fry oven won't work. I plug it in and the light flashes and I can't turn it on. What am I doing wrong

Reviewer R.

What did the service centre say when you called?

Dash

Mine done that so I took it back... got a new one cooked a cake now it was just working and turned off

Carole
Carole asked

What do I press to pre heat the oven

Ronebarker

I am sorry but I cannot help you. I used my air fryer just once to do a rotisserie chicken. The next time I went to use it, I could not get the oven to turn on so I returned it to Kmart.

Ronebarker

I would think if you just set the temperature to 180 for instance and then the timer for 10 minutes. Do it manually not using the preset icons on the oven.

Mell

I've never preheated my air fryer, but if you wanted to it would only take a minute or 2 max

Anne W.asked

How many litres

Mell

It says 11 litre on the box, It will fit a 20cmx20cm cake tin in it.

Thankyou!

Reviewer R.

Basic info can be found on their website or via the details section of this page

Margaret Deegensasked

User Manual very vague. Is there a web site to instruct you step by step instructions. Tried different sites, it tells you how to unbox it. I bought the Air Fryer recipe book.

Margaret Deegens

User Manual for my Anko 3 in 1 is very vague. Is there a step-by-step instruction video.

Lisa M.
Lisa M.asked

Can i cook roast potatoes and if so do they need to be oiled also pumpkin roast carrots to

DM777
DM777asked

Bought this oven today. The door didn't close so had to replace it. 2nd one has faulty LED display where 8 is displaying instead of 0. Anyone experience this?

Natalie M.
Natalie M.asked

First time using air fryer tonight but potatoes pumpkin and carrots felt quite dry if u were to lightly spray them with oil will they cook more moist?

Natalie M.
Natalie M.asked

Wat temperature should u put it on if cooking pumpkin carrots and potatoes?

180 degrees C