• Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (327)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

Love my felicity bed , tall boy and besides

The lady was so lovely to deal with , in store and over the phone . The quality of furniture is amazing. Great delivery service. They also will assemble your bed for you.

Store LocationPreston , Victoria

Great product

Great product, great customer service.
Unique furniture, plenty of verioty.
Can bring more customers..we had great service recived my store person Chandra.. who really finds our needs and requirement, great work Chandra.. Appricate your work.

Good collection of couch

Good customer service specially from Christina. Competitive price with great product selection. The store is well located with the art decor along with the furniture item. Great suggestion to match with home

Great products

The store is very well organised and customer service is excellent, beautiful collection, especially at sale time excellent to buy. Would highly recommend especially with the quality you get from here.

Great furniture shop

Very friendly and helpful service . Lots of beautiful furniture and other pieces to choose from. Worth going in for a look . Will be back very soon for more stuff for my house.

Store LocationPreston Koala Living

Sumita S.

Sumita S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome customer service !!

The variety in the store was awesome, staff was very friendly and guided us through out our visit. Unique quality n designs. Just like ‘ love at first sight’ .highly recommended

Store LocationSpringvale

This is perfect product

This is very good product I lik it and my family all like it as well it is very comfortable and the price is very good for me and good

Store LocationPreston
Customer Care K.Koala Living

Perfect service from store manager Hulya. She was kind and helpful. We would definitely recommend her to our family and friends. Easy to approach her . This store is very nice and clean .

Store LocationEssendon
Customer Care K.Koala Living

We're so glad to hear that you liked our store! Our friendly staff members just love to look after our customers so your feedback means a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon!

Best Wishes,
The Koala Living Team

Great service and products

Love the range and designs of items. We always come back here and get great service . Mehdi was at the service desk and gave us great service . We always refer them on .

Store LocationHomemaker Springvale

Luxury and Perfect furnitures

The staffs are really friendly and helpful. The furniture are perfect and the delivery is really fast. The products have really high quality.
Also, the store is easy to find and it is located near to northland.

Mark Spinks

Mark SpinksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed in Koala

Bar Stools rusting
I purchased 4 Bar stools and after 8 months the base started to rust. At 12 months it was significant so sent a warranty report from Koala website and getting a reply it was out of warranty. I said I would take it up with ACCC and they asked I email them with pics and issue which I did. I eventually got the same response. I like the gear that Koala sell but disappointed they don't want to know about a legitimate issue.. We'll see what ACCC think.

After writing reviews Koala Living contacted me and offered a full store credit of which was much appreciated. Its a shame it took this to get some action but to their credit they did more than expected to make a customer happy.

TariqGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience - Scammers!

Tariq

It says the customer needs to sign off on it. Seeing as we didn't sign off, what is your response to that?

Tariq

and we already emailed you on cs@koalaliving.com. Check your emails please

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect living

Amazing range of high quality and great designed furniture. My whole house is now decked out in Koala Living! Wonderful customer service. I’ll definitely be back for more, thank you :)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Love it

Great store, great people. Classy, elegant, and brilliant. Very nice environment, and the feel of the shop is European and middle eastern, exactly what I want from a furniture store.

Store LocationSpringvale

Great products.

Just bought a bar table set from here and loved it, great range of elegant designs and brilliant sets which compliment each other. Will be back here very very soon.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSpringvale koala living.

Foroogh

Foroogh

Perfect place to shop

Very satisfied with everything
This is perfect, the lady working there her name. Cheryl has been very helpful and we prefer the Essendon store due to good customer service.
Thank you.

Store LocationEssendon Store
Annie

AnnieMelbourne, Victoria

Great Service, do what they say and amazing product for price

I'm really impressed with Koala Living.
The product was a good price, what I ordered in the showroom is exactly what arrived, i got an sms to say when it was ready for collection and it was delivered in the time frame KL specified.
I accidentally left my original tax invoice at the store, so i emailed Koala Living and literally got a response from them inside of half an hour with my tax invoice attached as a PDF. I will 100% shop from these guys again and highly recommend them.

Store LocationSpringvale Homemaker

Disappointed

We were told that the corner sofa we bought was in stock in the warehouse in Altona and that it would be shipped out to us in the 1st week of February 2020. It is now 10 February 2020 and I rang the store they told me that ETA is around last week of February or 1st week of March. She told me it was out of stock. When we purchased it in store on 25 Jan 2020 we were told it was in stock in their warehouse in Altona.

Store LocationNorthland Homemaker Centre
alex
alex

Review collected in partnership with Koala Living

Kas

Kas

Perfect furniture

Cheryl has been very helpful and we prefer the Essendon store due to good customer service. We purchased a hall way table today, extremely happy with the buy. Thank you

Store LocationEssendon DFO
Silva

SilvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service!

First they take your money promising to deliver good quality product but you only receive very poor quality product!! Once you paid them, whether the products are faulty or damage you don’t get exchange or refund. They just run away with your money! Just pathetic! Don’t be fool by their showroom product, because you don’t get the same standard as you see in the showroom. Also the time period they give for the product to arrive always a lie, it took over 8 month to arrive and still came with damages and refused to exchange or refund. Shame on you for doing this type of business! Just dishonest scheme!!

Store LocationEssendon DFO