Koala Online Store

3.6

Guy S
Guy SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really impressed

Recently brought a mattress from Koala, and I’ve been really impressed with the service.

Turns out I’d ordered the wrong size and koala made the process of getting the mattress back and refunded very simple. I’ve since re ordered the correct one and I’m very happy with my new mattress. I’m also impressed with the timeframes delivery. 10/10 would recommend this company and their products.

Tiago Gutierres
Tiago GutierresIllawarra, NSW

Great quality, easy to assemble, though a bit pricey

Review collected in partnership with Koala

Langridge
Langridgepakenham

Wonderful customer service

Unfortunately the koala mattress was not suited to us, however after letting the Koala Team know our experience they were more than happy to collect the mattress at their expense, as well as providing the required plastic to re-wrap the mattress. We have since received our full refund no questions asked.
Thank you Koala team for your wonderful customer service and making our dealings with you so easy.

Lisa V
Lisa VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Health hub
Health hubSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I am absolutely blown away by the incredible customer service from Koala.
Joan from Koala customer service, provided exemplary, prompt, helpful and friendly responses to my emails and sorted out the issue we had with our old koala mattress immediately. I seriously have never been so impressed. Koala mattresses are just sooo comfortable and will have our custom for years to come. Once you sleep on a Koala mattress, you’ll ever sleep on anything else! Thank you, Koala and Joan.

Sally
SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best customer service and deivery service

I have now purchased a few things from koala and every time i am absolutley amazed at the high level of cusomer service I receive.
Each time the communication about my order and the delivery process is top notch. Delivery is always spot on to my expactation.
I have even had to returm an item as it wasnt suitable and even then I received the most professional customer service, with follow up from Koala.
I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to purchase goods from Koala. They are AMAZING!

Still waiting... avoid if you're in the NT

Terrible experience !

I ordered a sofa from these guys and on the 31st Jan received an email saying I would receive it on the 12 th Feb and the driver would call me on the day. The delivery never showed. It’s now the 22nd Feb and I haven’t had an email, text, call to say that they wouldn’t deliver on the 12th or when the new delivery would be. Radio silence from them and I don’t know if I am even going to receive the product at all. These guys seem to be running a very badly organised operation. Will post again here if I ever receive shipment. Contrast this with Sleeping Duck who I ordered a bed from at 10pm and it arrived at 1pm the next day. Koala is in the dark ages still.

Mike F.
Mike F.

I have sent an email to your support team already but havent heard back

SnehaVictoria

HORRIBLE Delivery service!!!!

I just got a Koala King bedframe delivered. The delivery guy left the boxes in vertical position outside the door which got stuck in the ceiling. I requested him to slide it inside the door which he refused blatantly and walked away. Such rude delivery service you have got Koala. Even if it is a contactless delivery you can always slide the boxes in the main door without stepping inside or having any contact with people at the house. Being my first experience I probably would not buy anything from you given that your delivery is so pathetic!!

manmeet s.
manmeet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hulya is amazing.

Hulya is amazing. Good customer service. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family to purchase from koala. Thanks for your amazing service. Amazing price range. Thanks. Yuhuuuuuuuu i got furniture from here.

ZNC
ZNC Sydney, NSW

Koala Sheets Starter Set

Very poor quality. I washed it as instructed and the colour faded after the first night. Contacted the support to let them know about the issue, they asked me to fill a form for replacement claiming the sheets set is under warranty, and then they called and left a message. I had to call them and the lady from the support went: Are you sure you didn't use bleach on your hair or something!?

Not to mention, the terrible sheets look different than the images on the website. it's supposed to be blue but it's more like this terribly ugly teal colour.

I'm very disappointed! Big waste of money and time

TOFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mattress is great, decision to move manufacture to China in 2020 stinks.

Mattress is great, have had 3 all up across primary residence and an investment property, all excellent. Moving manufacturing to China, thumbs down, never buying another one. Moving manufacturing to China of all places after all China has done in 2020 alone will not go down well with quite a number of people I suspect.

Dumping manufacturing jobs with additional back office staff to sell your made in China range aiming to squeeze other made in Australia products is false equivalency of adding value to Australia. If you want to sell elsewhere in Asia Pacific by all means open additional sourcing capability, but you are destroying your Australian brand by the direction you are taking.

TOF

The # of likes on my google review speaks for itself, I am not the only one thinking you've made a grave error of judgement.

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awsome

Wide range of products with variety, very helpful and assisting staff members with value for money products. Located in the heart of the city with accessible to public transportation . Must recommended

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrendous service. Buyers beware!

Bidyboo
BidybooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great products

We bought a king sized mattress and two pillows from this store. The products were great but the service was outstanding. Ordered on a Sunday, we had it delivered by Monday lunchtime. Little details like the lullaby playing when you open the beautifully packaged goods was a lovely surprise. And both the pillows and the mattress as so comfortable.

dihillier
dihillierasked

I have purchased a queen size mattress and delivery is for this Monday. I was disappointed to read that you have moved your manufacturing to China (off all places !) and I specifically purchased from Koala thinking it was fair dinkum Australian made. I just hope that my mattress was made here and that it lives up to its reputation. I was going to buy some pillows but they are probably made in China as well. I think us Aussies are happy to pay a bit more for goods as long as we know that everything is true blue Aussie made. Thank you for your time in reading my review.

G’Day dihillier,

We're stoked you've chosen a Koala mattress! In order to keep building a strong Aussie business that delivers affordable, high quality products to Australians, we need to continue to improve what we do, how we do it and sometimes where we need to do it - for that reason our products are made in various parts of Asia, Europe and Australia.

To keep on creating world-class products and experiences for our customers we use leading technology, the finest craftsmanship, and the strictest quality control. As we develop new products, we’ll continue our strong relationships in support of local manufacturers.

We're also proud to be a certified B Corp business which means we have been independently verified by B Lab to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance and transparency to balance profit and purpose.

The Koala Dream Team

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives