Koala Online Store

3.8

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awsome

Wide range of products with variety, very helpful and assisting staff members with value for money products. Located in the heart of the city with accessible to public transportation . Must recommended

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrendous service. Buyers beware!

Bidyboo

BidybooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great products

We bought a king sized mattress and two pillows from this store. The products were great but the service was outstanding. Ordered on a Sunday, we had it delivered by Monday lunchtime. Little details like the lullaby playing when you open the beautifully packaged goods was a lovely surprise. And both the pillows and the mattress as so comfortable.

Bedding Shops

Find out how Koala Online Store compares to other Bedding Shops

Craig1512Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Queen bed base and mattress damaged during delivery

Koala
KoalaKoala

Super Excellent!

I am very satisfied with product quality, delivery service, after-sales service, and presentation. I bought the slumber set, and within 2 hours of moving to a new apartment, I had my bed set up. The pillows and sheets are high quality. Sleeping on their mattress is like floating on water. I also bought the sofa. I am very pleased so far. The best part is (as far as I can tell) this is a home grown enterprise. Very few similar outlets can compete with (even) IKEA. I fully support them.

Irene P.

Irene P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Easy To Assemble and Looks Amazing

It took 5 days for our bed to get here and even though it was at the beginning of COVID the delivery came on time. The little surprise gift in the packaging was a lovely treat and between my daughter and I, we managed to assemble the bed in no time. This will be her bed as she goes through her 20's and I know it will be an easy bed for her to move with. So happy to be supporting a sustainably-minded Australian business that has fantastic customer service.