Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Koala Lounging Sofa (2020) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Koala

24 questions from our users

Elle
Elleasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Hi, We're happy with the feel of our Koala lounging sofa (bought about 3 years ago); however the fabric has pilled a lot. Is there anywhere we can buy a slipcover or replacement cover? Or can you provide the specs so I might be able to have something made? Thanks

aquitaine84
aquitaine84asked
Lounging Sofa 2-Seater (2020)

I'd like to know if anyone has had success washing the covers or getting a replacement?
I had a very sick child who got diarrhoea on the cover and I've had to wash it.
Just washing it now but would be willing to buy another cover if it is damaged

Koala CSKoalaSend a private message
Markymark
Markymarkasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Are there any people who have owned the koala sofa for over 6 months? How does it hold up after a while? Does it start to get uncomfortable and droop in the middle?

Koala CSKoalaSend a private message
Cate
Cate

My koala sofa started to Pill about 1 years after we bought it. The fabric is not as hard wearing as I thought it would be. I wish there were replacement covers you could get for it

Tom N
Tom Nasked

Hi,

I'm contemplating purchasing a sofa (not sure which model yet), and I was curious as to whether the materials used are durable enough for cats who like to scratch

Bryn
Brynasked

Hi there

Reviews mention removing the covers for washing - is that machine wash ?

Emma.h
Emma.hasked
Lounging Sofa 3-Seater (2020)

Hi, I have purchased the 3 seater and 2 seater sofas. The firmness of the base cushion of the two are quite different however - the 3 seater is noticeably softer than the 2 seater and the material on the cushion is not as taut and 'gathers' a little bit. Is this expected?

Jack M.asked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Is there anyway to make sure the main seat cushion doesn’t keep sliding forwards during use. We are constantly having to push it back into place

Jebus Jones
Jebus Jones

Mine came with a Velcro strip along the majority of the front base and I've never had it slip at all.

Jack M.

Hmmm, just checked and no Velcro strip

Gabrielle B.KoalaSend a private message
Fer
Ferasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Is the sofa supported enough in the back for tall people? Everyone here is at least six feet tall. I would like to think the person’s shoulders would be supported, but the frame looks a little low.

Gabrielle B.KoalaSend a private message
Kagan R.
Kagan R.asked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Is it possible to use the lounging couch without arms attached? I’d like to use a 2 and 3 seater to make corner couch

Dani
Daniasked

Hi,
My current couch cushions are pretty warn down. Is there an option to buy replacement cushions for the back of the Koala couch if they wear down after a few years?
Dani

Sandraasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

I'm interested in purchasing the 3 seater lounge and ottoman in blue. The loose cushion in the back area, do they Velcro down on the back? I don't want loose cushions. Thank you in advance for responding. Sandra.

Kitty
Kitty

The cushions themselves don't Velcro, but they also don't move. They're quite heavy and seem to stay in place without interference.

Thank you so much Kitty!

Colette
Coletteasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Can you please tell me what the wait time is if I order the 4.5 seater with Ottoman Modern Sofa ?
Also your photo appears to be grey however the sample dot appears to be cream. Can you clarify this for me as well.

Kevin T.
Kevin T.asked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Hi. I have a dog who constantly sheds. I have to vacuum almost daily! I was wondering if the fabric is pet friendly? Will dog hair get stuck on it? And is the hair easily swept away? Thanks.

ACR
ACRasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

I have a cat that likes to urinate on lounges, which is why I'm in the market for a new one. If he does it again, do you sell individual components of your lounges, so that any parts he ruins can be replaced (rather than the whole lounge).

Betsy
Betsyasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Hi! Just wondering what your delivery time to Darwin is like? Can’t wait to get my Koala couch!

KoalaKoalaSend a private message

Hi Betsy !! Delivery to Darwin can take about 1-8 Business Days.

Nat
Natasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Hi there, I can't seem to find an answer online so hoping you can help! Just wondering if the seat cushion is fixed to the base and can the back cushions be fixed to the frame? I know from past experience that cushions (especially the seat cushion) that aren't fixed tend to move around and look messy and constantly need adjusting. TIA for your response :)

Jess b
Jess basked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Does the base sink at all? We purchased a koala mattress 2 years ago and ended up giving it away because of how much it sunk. I want to buy this couch but I’m worried it will do the same because it’s the same company

Jodie H.
Jodie H.asked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

You have lots of bundles, do you offer anything for a queen mattress, 3 seater sofa and ottoman please?

Jamie D.
Jamie D.asked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Are your couches pet friendly? Specifically cat scratching.

Helen L.
Helen L.asked

Hi,
If I buy a lounge over the weekend will it be delivered on Monday ?
thanks HL

KoalaKoalaSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Other Sofas & Recliners

Extra Information

Contact info for Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Other Sofas & Recliners