2.8

• Adequate Speeds Yes (59%) · No (41%)

Bernard S.

Bernard S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value NBN Service

Have to say I am very impressed so far with Kogan NBN.
Drop out rate has dropped to ... well..zero
Have had no trouble streaming 5 devices at HD and 2 gaming devices concurrently.

Start DateApril 2020
fenfen l.

fenfen l.Sydney, NSW

worst company i ever come across!!!

i'd choose negative star if there is an option, never experienced a service worst than Kogan! worst customer service and we were informed to pay the cost of errors they caused despite they admit its's their mistake.
at first, they can't even find my order, said to me it doesn't exit, and the order magically appeared hours after i informed them to cancel the non-exiting order. then they decide to dispatch the modem which after the confirmation of cancellation of the order, and now we were told we had to pay the modem despite the order was cancelled!
you can choose it if you prepare to spend so much time and get frustrated just to get simple things fixed(actually their mistake!). i'm going to ACCC now, good luck with everyone!

Contract TypeMonth-to-month

Has been smooth sailing since the first point of contact thankyou Kogan.

Very reliable have had no dropouts or lag whilst using your services. Would love to get some sort of deal with home entertainment package. Never had any issues, only that can't contact you 24/7 for

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateFebruary 2019

홍석 조.

홍석 조.Illawarra, NSW

Suddenly the service was changed and the charges were higher for me.

I contacted this url https://help.koganinternet.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new and asked 3 ~ 4 times, but no reply came to me. I want to quit quickly. Please don't give me the link address to contact me and let the support team call me. It's my phone number. [phone number removed]

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Ross x.Kogan

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience.

As you mentioned you have filled out the link, please provide me with your Ticket Reference Number and I will investigate further.

HG

HGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning exit fee!

Gold service not worth it. Even stuffed up my very first payment so cancelled service immediately. They are also going to charge me a $15 exit fee!! No way I am paying this and it will mean an official complaint to the Telecom Ombudsman if they push it.
Kogan T&C clearly states no early exit fee on a monthly plan. Don't like tricky companies.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Paul

PaulPerth, WA

2 Weeks Without Internet - not acceptable!

Start DateJuly 2019

Jordan M.Perth, WA

Useless service

If you want so called NBN at the speed or dial up this is for you, that's if you even get a connection. These guys are an absolute joke, internet drops out for hours every day and is very very very slow when it does work.

I've been trying to cancel this service for weeks with no luck as it's impossible to get through to anyone via phone or email and there's no online portal. But, they keep sending me bills and trying to take money off my card even though I have a new NBN provider.

DO NOT USE KOGAN! They are thieves and are absolutely agonising to deal with.

Start DateMay 2019

I have already.

Chez Jacqueline

Chez JacquelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast installation and great consistent connectivity

Installation was quick and easy. We got booster and the whole house is happy now. Very stable connection. No issues with the service so far. Only been 1 month so too early to tell.

Start DateMarch 2020
Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have cancelled my account however I’m still being charged ...

Avoid!! Avoid!! Avoid!! Like others on here, I cancelled by account in February. Despite countless emails, phone calls, a TIO complaint and promises my account has been cancelled - I’m STILL being charged. How are they getting away with this? It’s stealing!?

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst ISP Ever

Do not deal with these people. After stopping all direct debits because the deductions were regularly wrong, and always in their favour an unauthorised payment has been taken from the account, relating to a period after we had changed providers. The promised speed was never delivered, and generally we received the lowest tier speeds. I can not recommend them less. Do not do it. It is almost impossible to get back the money that seems to have been fraudulently taken, and noting above comments this is not unusual. Clearly the TIO and ACCC need to take action.

Start DateSeptember 2018
John

Last night at about 5:00 pm your representative promise to resolve and call back within half an hour. Kogan have never fulfilled any commitment given so it is difficult to have any confidence that any action will be taken.

Anneke D.

Anneke D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Stop stealing my money please

Absolute rip off thief’s. I disconnected my service 3 months ago, yet I am STILL being billed, despite phone calls and emails, where each time I am assured I will not be billed anymore.
You owe me money. You are stealing from my credit card.
I chose this service as I knew I would only need it for a short period, and the contract stated it was month to month cancel at anytime. Why will you not stop stealing my money ?

Connection TypeI don't know
LJH P.

LJH P.Darwin, NT

Worst Internet Ever

Worst internet ever, drops in and out of service to no service and Kogan customer support is absolutely useless because you can’t call them, only email and they never reply

Start DateDecember 2019
Contract Type12-month contract

Worse experience I ever had

Ranzi
Ranzi

They still expect me to pay for the service I haven’t even used it. I am happy to send their modem back. Is there anything else I can do about this case??? Seriously, I am so annoyed right now.

eddy

eddySydney

Just an all round poor experience.

Start DateFebruary 2019
vikas

vikasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is the worst, can't live with it..

Start DateNovember 2019
Contract Type6-month contract

Find out how Kogan NBN compares to other Internet Service Providers

Great value and works fine

It was easy and quick to transfer my internet across. The internet is mostly good, ocasionally it doesn't buffer well, but for the price point it is pretty good value.

Start DateNovember 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Good speed and quite reliable.

I have found my connection quite reliable and when compared to my previous provider, very reliable. I have experienced a couple of dropouts and was so surprised I assumed it was my computer at first. Trying to get through to Kogan whether for support or to speak to accounts has been extremely hard. I hope you will fix this issue.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateJuly 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

After calling and emailing to pay my bill, Logan have disconnected my internet

Your service is now disconnected

Hi there,

Unfortunately the service(s) on your account has been disconnected as your bill is still overdue.

To make a credit card payment and to get your service reconnected, please call 1300 010 400.

Please note that a $15 reactivation fee will also apply, in addition to all outstanding charges on your account. If you do not contact us within this period your account and service will be terminated. If you're experiencing financial difficulty, let us know by calling the number above as we may be able to help. You can view information on Financial Hardship here.

Connection TypeWireless

Leila Z.Sydney, NSW

Incompetent Services & Worst Value for Your Money

The most incompetent internet service I've ever signed up!!! Lost my NBN connection shortly after 12am and now almost nine hours passed, still no internet access. This is the fourth or fifth incident within less than 10 days which are all major interruptions lasting for hours or 2/3 of the day. Called the technical support twice: 1st time was on hold for over 45 minute & gave up and 2nd time, the call didn't even go through. Definitely won't recommend Kogan NBN to anyone!!!

Start DateFebruary 2020
Anthony H.

Anthony H.

Excellent once NBN probs fixed

Switched to Kogan and they quickly got NBN to sought out the problems with our service. We’ve double + our speeds And are saving $200+ P.a. They were easy to deal with and a relief after spending hours on the phone doing the Telstra customer torture routine

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)