Part of Kogan Internet 4.1

3.9

rowena
rowenaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

changing card details

I was completely impressed with the professionalism of their customer service. Show details ·  1
karl b.
karl b.

Helpfull

Very helpfull, we had a fault with nbn fibre and kogan organised it all without delay to our service Show details ·  1
Cassie.D
Cassie.D
  NBN 100/20

Happy with the switch to Kogan

I have been a TPG customer for years but upon their recent price increases I started shopping elsewhere. I came across Kogan which had a better price for higher speeds. TPG refused to match or beat this deal and so I made the switch straight away. We are so happy with the service and how fast our internet is. It never drops out where as it did previously. I had to call customer service once and there was no wait times. Service was so helpful!! Very happy customers! Show details ·  1
Miki G
Miki GHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great initial setup

Very good service. All worked smoothly.
Great customer service. Congratulations 10 Show details ·  1
karen adams
karen adamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  NBN 100/20

very good and happy with instructions

Very good and prompt service very patient andquick answering the phone no long phone cues Show details ·  1
Jane E
Jane E

Fantastic help!

Fantastic help getting our internet up and working again. Can't thank you enough for being so patient and kind to us while we worked through the process. Show details ·  1
Michael G.
Michael G.

Reliable and fast internet

Quality for price and fairly reliable for the price and value Show details ·  1
William
WilliamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great experience

almost instant transfer from my old service and helpful customer service to get me up and running. Show details ·  1
Arlan
ArlanMelbourne3 posts
  NBN 100/20

Actual helpful human on the help desk!

When setting up my router I was having trouble. Called the helpline and they were very helpful! Calm, took me through step by step and helped me set it all up. Contactable by phone and easy to reach an actual human. Show details ·  1
Rick
Rick

Customer service was excellent

The customer service lady was extremely helpful in setting up my new router Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy Customer2 posts

Patience is a Virtue

Great Support From Hanoze - He was patient, clear and experienced. Show details ·  1
Rishika M.
Rishika M.Murray Region, NSW

Excellent service

good service and fast processing with good understanding about the issue and solving the issue efficiently. Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam
  NBN 100/20

First move to kogan internet experience

Great service, fast response.
I've moved to kogan, and the service got activated in less than an hour.
Router configuration was made over the phone, was fast as well, no waiting period on the phone.
And the most important thing, great prices. Show details ·  1
Sydney C.
Sydney C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Kogan NBN Service

Very good services, friendly staff, and prompt service with NBN issues. Show details ·  1
Jonathan
JonathanDarwin, NT

Good service

Good service, able to provide relevant options for internet needs. Show details ·  1

Sylvia L.
Sylvia L. · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

I wonder if this service is provided for Nowra NSW 2541

DGR
DGR · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

Have received my NBN box and Kogan modem and connected all. All 4 blue lights are working on NBN box. The Modem is working and i can connect to it and changed the to Dynamic IP as suggested in troubleshooting but no internet signal. Instructions say i would get a text when all connected which i haven't received. Do Kogan need to flick a switch or is there anything else i can do, call centre not an option.

RZNBN
RZNBN · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

where is your email address for requesting update of expired credit card?

See all Kogan NBN 100/20 (Gold) questions

Compare all Kogan Internet listings
Standard Monthly Price $78.90$68.90$63.90$119.90
Typical Evening Download Speed 90Mbps50Mbps25Mbps200Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 100 Mbps50 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited