Part of Kogan Internet 4.1

Adequate Speeds Yes · No

Larry
Larry
  NBN 25/5

Internet down, phoned help desk

Great knowledgeable person on help desk talked me through getting my internet up and running again. Show details ·  1
Matin
Matin

Great experience

Aarti patiently helped me setup my new nbn internet! Very short wait time, very detailed and easy to understand instructions and a nice chat while waiting things to load. Show details ·  1
Adil
Adil
  Fair Incentive NBN 25/5

All good

Got satisfactory services more than 4 years. All good till now Show details ·  1
Jim L.
Jim L.

Kogan nbn

Very easy to setup once my previous provider released my landline. Works fine Show details ·  1
Nirvana
Nirvana

Wonderful

Fast an precise guidance exactly what I was needing great service Show details ·  1
Anon
Anon

Headache

Very frustrating to work with. Errors on my end but they were not very helpful Show details
Kogan
Kogan   DM

Hi there, we'd be more than happy to help. Can you please let us know your order number so that we can further assist you?

Sarah D.
Sarah D.

Great provider for us

We have had good experience with Kogan internet, it drops out every now and then but not as often as previous providers we have used Show details ·  1
Ally Cantwell
Ally Cantwell2 posts

Exceptional Customer Service

Always such quick, helpful and polite customer service. Thank you Customer Service Team! 10/10 ⭐ Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle

HFC internet connection

Easy and pleasant connecting onto Kogan NBN from my previous provider. Quick and efficient. Show details
Ryan O
Ryan O

Great service!

Been using Kogan Internet for a few years now. Happy with the service. Easy to reach via phone. Speed is accurate. Show details
Rose
Rose7 posts
  NBN 25/5

This was a great value for money plan

I was with Kogan for 3 years and I had no issues my internet worked without fail my bill never went up they answered the phone promptly when I needed to call them they were great. I am.moving house and kogan do not service the are I am moving too so sad to be leaving them. Highly recommend them Show details
Tim
Tim

Best price

A good price and speedy connection, not the fastest but you get what you pay for. Show details
Sara
SaraRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Excellent price and service

Harsjinda has helped me now for the 2nd time with excellent service and efficiently , the 1st time was a complicated issue but with his determination and knowledge was able to solve the problem and I’ve not had a problem since.
Thank you !! Show details
Alison
AlisonPerth, WA

Excellent call centre service

Everytime I ring the call Center to update my payment details I receive great service. I jade no wait time and Harjinder was so lovely and helpful on the phone. Great customer service Kogan! Show details
Al 3053
Al 30532 posts
  NBN 25/5

Great assistance from customer service

Victim of a lightning strike, just called customer service and the lovely Harjinder helped me to seeif hew could fix the problem, arranged a technician to come, and made sure I was happy with the timing and specific instructions on how to contact me.

Great service Show details

Rahul
Rahul · NBN 25/5 (Bronze)

I have Huawei HG 569 modem I have called three times to kogan call centre to know How to configure it, nobody is giving reliable answer instead hung up saying" we can only help you if you buy modem from us" very pathetic customer service. now I am thinking to switch to some other provider.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would agree with Kogan. Why do you refuse contacting Huawei as it is their modem ? Hope your next provider does not give the same answer.

See all Kogan NBN 25/5 (Bronze) questions

Compare all Kogan Internet listings
Standard Monthly Price $63.90$78.90$68.90$119.90
Typical Evening Download Speed 25Mbps90Mbps50Mbps200Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps100 Mbps50 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited