Part of Kogan Internet 4.1

4.3

Jonathan Chen
Jonathan Chen

Internet Set Up

Email or text or phone communication accuracy could be improved. Tech support was spot on! They helped me to locate the problem and set up my connection without a miss. Very happy. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Steven Cassell
Steven CassellCentral West, NSW

A1 internet Service Provider

Fast efficient changeover to Kogan, Friendly helpful staff, quality internet service. Show details ·  1
leannag

Kogan   DM
Bryce
Bryce

NBN Connection Help

Really helpful with connecting external NBN devices and walking through the process of connecting to the internet using the NETCOM modem. Show details ·  1
baconownzchat
baconownzchatPerth, WA4 posts

Excellent service

Thankyou so much Hanoze for your professional and extremely helpful service today many thanks. Show details ·  1
Danny
DannyMurray Bridge6 posts

Credit where it's due TOP SERVICE

I had an issue with my (new) modem as my old one was quite old and slow. Although this was not an issue with the internet service, the very polite lady from Kogan, patiently guided me through the process to get me back online. Fast phone pick up. No endless time on hold. Direct and patient.
Outstanding! Show details ·  1
April
April

Set up

Very easy set up. The phone guidance was direct and patient. Show details ·  1
Nav
Nav

excellent

Customer service is so good and they always happy to resolve issues quickly. Show details ·  1
Taylor
TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

5 STAR SERVICE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jainish was super friendly & helpful - managing to set up our new NBN Wi-fi router in less than 10mins! Everything is working perfectly. Thank you, Kogan Internet! Show details ·  1
Priyanjana
Priyanjana

Fantastic service

Kogan direct debit issues. Resolved swiftly and smoothly.thanks for your service Show details ·  1
Charles
Charles

Amazing customer service

Jainish was absolutely fantastic! Clear and politely spoken, friendly and positive.
Brand representation was strong without the need of excessive and over the top written scripts for phone etiquette that is so abundant (and annoying, honestly) in so many other businesses.
Jainish was warm and relatable, provided excellent customer service and was a delight to speak to. This is the sort of service you would hope for when contacting customer support lines, and Jainish delivered.
Thank you. Show details ·  1
Mahdi A.
Mahdi A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Costumer suppoer

They are very responsive and supportive. I recommend them definitely. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark
  NBN 50/20

Awesome customer service and internet!

Awesome customer service and internet! Since joining Kogan 2 years ago I've had nothing but outstanding customer service and internet service. I spoke with a lady today at Kogan called Chinchu as I wanted to upgrade my internet package and she was super helpful and polite. It's because of lovely people like Chinchu that I keep using Kogan. Many thanks. Show details ·  1
Matias M.
Matias M.Perth, WA
  NBN 50/20

Very patient and polite, thank you!

Have ongoing NBN connection issues that are still not totally figured out. But the Kogan service team (in particular Aarti today) are very polite, very invested in solving the issue, very patient with my understanding when troubleshooting, always test multiple options, follow up to check how things are going. Great service! Show details ·  1

Terris Lee
Terris Lee · NBN 50/20 (Silver)

How long the internet can work after I buy the package?

Keith
Keith

From my experience, the time it can take for the NBN connection to become active is about 5 working days. A little longer if you need to get cut over from non NBN technology. The order has to be submitted to NBN Co. for activation.

Pasan
Pasan · NBN 50/20 (Silver)

How long does it take to get connected for the first time? I'm waiting about a week now without a text or email other than first mail confirmation. I'm moving from Telstra to Koganinternet. Am I too late to read reviews, I feel bad when I read reviews about their service. Any idea, how long?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you contact Kogan rather than ask the public.

Pasan

Thanks Bert, actually I got the sms and email quickly within few days, which is good. I was bit frustrated with my past experiences with telcos. It was fine.

frustratedphone calller
frustratedphone calller · NBN 50/20 (Silver)

For almost 3 weeks i have been calling and asking for assistance to resolve the performance issues with my NBN, which is almost impossible to use. I notice you keep billing me bit don't seem to won't to fix the issue.

Do i need to go to the telecommunications ombudsmen to get a result?

See all Kogan NBN 50/20 (Silver) questions

Compare all Kogan Internet listings
Standard Monthly Price $68.90$78.90$63.90$119.90
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps90Mbps25Mbps200Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited