Part of Kogan Internet 4.1

4.3

Ben T.
Ben T.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Customer Service

Been using for a month so far, internet performance has been good.
Customer service - both times I've called the support (1 technical, 1 finance), the support person has been highly helpful. Call wait times could be shorter during peak hours but no different to other providers I've had in the past. Show details
Farid B
Farid BSydney, NSW27 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20

Great value for money with consistent high speeds

Excellent service and speed consistently as promised. Setup was easy and everything was done very smoothly. Great value for money - very happy :). Show details ·  1
Wing Kai C.
Wing Kai C.Sydney, NSW5 posts
  NBN 50/20

Failed to change internet provider to Kogan

Tried to change to internet provider to Kogan in EOFY. Only got a email and waiting almost a week without any response. Than I call the call center and they said my order is not go thru. That's fine, keep my orginal one. Before that call, I try to find online portal or online chat function which seem not available and it may not good compare with other NBN service provider. Show details
Kogan   DM

Hi Wing Kai, we'd be more than happy to help. If you need further assistance, please private message us with your full name, email address and contact number.

bot b.
bot b.

Quick service

Minash was helpful in setting up new account due to moving and I need the internet urgently Show details ·  1
Monique T.
Monique T.South East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 50/20

Very happy I made the switch

I recently signed up with Kogan internet & started out with major issues due to NBN cancelling my request twice. But after talking with the Kogan team they were able to get everything fixed up and fast-tracked for me. Every customer service officer I spoke with was so kind and willing to help in any way they could. I switched to Kogan for their great prices but will be staying because of the service. Show details ·  1
Prayush S.
Prayush S.

Went above and beyond

Had an issue with setting up nbn connection in a newly built house. NBN had assigned different address to the NTD Box and we were having difficulty setting up the internet connection. Jailesh has been very helpful and went above and beyond investigating and resolving this issue. Took almost 2 week to resolve this issue but they were updating me through the process. Overall Kogan were very good. Now I am trying to provide me a credit for the period when we did not have internet. Lets see how it goes. Show details ·  1
Anti-Kogan
Anti-Kogan18 posts
  NBN 50/20

Qantas points never credited!

Sign up was quick. Customer service answer the phone quick. They don’t solve my issue though. I have now called about 5 times to chase up my Qantas points I should be getting (been with Kogan now 4 months) was told points will be credited 60 days after first bill is paid. It’s now 4 months I’ve been a customer, bills always paid on time and no Qantas points! It will cost them more for the telecommunications ombudsman complaint I’m about to lodge than sorting out my issue! They blame Qantas despite me giving them my frequent flyer on signing up and once since attempting to sort out what should be a simple issue. Once the discount expires I will be leaving these incompetents! Show details
Kogan   DM

Hi there, we'd be happy to help. Can you please private message us with your full name, the email associated with your account, your contact number, and the reference number for your call?

Luke Owen
Luke Owen2 posts
Kogan   DM

Hi Luke, we'd be more than happy to help. Can you please private message us with your full name, contact number and email address?

Amanda B
Amanda BSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

No communication- platform update

Internet stopped working, pop up that I must log into my iinet account to resolve. I don’t have an iinet account. Called customer service to find out I have been selected to be moved to a new platform and they tell me I will be without internet for up to 48 hours if not longer. I have received no communications from Kogan to tell me this was happening. I have reached out the kogan complaints department and have not received a reply. I work from home so this is unacceptable to do without communicating with their clients. Show details
Kogan   DM

Hi Amanda, we'd be happy to get this sorted for you. Can you please private message us with the email associated with your account or a reference number for your call?

Victor
VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
j m.
j m.Sydney, NSW

Kogan fttc

Good internet, good staff. Easy to deal with! Never had any issues Show details ·  1
Robert
Robert4 posts

Human contact

Very helpful contact with Kogan with my account issues would recommend. Show details ·  1
p.bordonaro
p.bordonaro2 posts

Connecting to NBN

Switched over to kogan NBN, its early days so haven't experienced any problems yet. Was unable to connect to their service with using my previous suppliers modem. got on the phone with Aarti - like a technological wizard, she guided me through resetting my modem and connecting to their service. Very simple instructions got me through it quickly. Thank you Aarti Show details ·  1
Justin
Justin

Internet set up

I called up for a configuration of my internet. The technician was very helpful and friendly. He got my internet up and running in no time. Show details ·  1
iZak
iZak

Great NBN service

Great NBN service, and very helpful customer support service. Happy to recommend to anyone! Show details ·  1

Terris Lee
Terris Lee · NBN 50/20 (Silver)

How long the internet can work after I buy the package?

Keith
Keith

From my experience, the time it can take for the NBN connection to become active is about 5 working days. A little longer if you need to get cut over from non NBN technology. The order has to be submitted to NBN Co. for activation.

Pasan
Pasan · NBN 50/20 (Silver)

How long does it take to get connected for the first time? I'm waiting about a week now without a text or email other than first mail confirmation. I'm moving from Telstra to Koganinternet. Am I too late to read reviews, I feel bad when I read reviews about their service. Any idea, how long?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you contact Kogan rather than ask the public.

Pasan

Thanks Bert, actually I got the sms and email quickly within few days, which is good. I was bit frustrated with my past experiences with telcos. It was fine.

frustratedphone calller
frustratedphone calller · NBN 50/20 (Silver)

For almost 3 weeks i have been calling and asking for assistance to resolve the performance issues with my NBN, which is almost impossible to use. I notice you keep billing me bit don't seem to won't to fix the issue.

Do i need to go to the telecommunications ombudsmen to get a result?

See all Kogan NBN 50/20 (Silver) questions

Compare all Kogan Internet listings
Standard Monthly Price $68.90$78.90$63.90$119.90
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps90Mbps25Mbps200Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited