Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper Queen

Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper Queen

Conny

ConnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really enjoying my mattress topper

We ordered our mattress topper in late June after researching with discount department stores and specialist bedding stores. After not being able to find much information from these stores my husband found this business online and it was an Australian company with Australian products! I was very pleased with the service and product knowledge of the staff and we find the mattress to be very comfortable and restful.
Conny

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$495.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your lovely review Conny

Dan D.

Dan D.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy Campers

I bought the topper for use in our camper trailer. It made an enormous difference to improve our sleep. we now use it on our bed at home every night.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Dan for your review.

Vanessa

VanessaNew South Wales

Excellent topper

We love our topper, it has really improved our comfort at night. Would really recommend for any mattresses that are too hard. It would not work for mattresses with dipping issues though.

Thanks Vanessa for your review

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper Queen compares to other Mattress Toppers

Louise

Louise

Improved comfort and sleep quality

I am very pleased with the service and products from this Australian owned company. The latex mattress topper and pillow I purchased from the Mosman outlet, along with consultation and great advice on sleeping comfortably with painful arthritic hip joints, has enabled me to better manage pressure point pain during the night.  Eventually I will invest in the adjustable base and latex mattress.
Thank you. Louise.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for writing this review Louise and we look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

Lennie

LennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Topper

Bought this topper to replace an egg carton foam topper in our caravan. We are really happy with it. It’s a softer and more comfortable feel than the foam. Would highly recommend this product. Very helpful service from Latex Mattress Australia.

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$499.00.

Thanks Lennie

Emile

Emile

Exactly what I needed

The service from Sam was superb. The topper is pricey but when compared to similar products that use the Dunlop method, it’s reasonable. In addition LMA is Australian owned. I would have preferred thicker latex but overall it is exactly what I needed so I am more than satisfied

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for A$495.00.

Thanks Emile for your review

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally a Better Night's Sleep

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$495.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Rebecca for taking the time to write us a review.

Rob

RobCentral Queensland, QLD

Love our latex topper

better sleep for us both. My husband has a back problem and since fitting the latex topper he has found sleep so much better. He does not wake up in extreme pain. So much better for him

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Rob - great to hear your husband is having a better night sleep

HappyLemons

HappyLemonsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect night's sleep

This was our first choice as we wanted to support an Australian company. We felt the difference immediately when we put the topper on, it provided support to every contour and shape regardless of which way we slept and the feeling was luxurious. It fitted perfectly on our queen bed and the craftsmanship was excellent.
It really exceeded out expectations in providing a better nights sleep, this will not disappoint.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Store for A$500.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear you love your Latex Mattress Australia topper. Thanks for taking the time the write us a review.

Kelly S.South East Queensland, QLD

I'll never sleep on anything except a latex mattress!

I've never slept so well and so soundly after having purchased a queen latex mattress from Latex Australia. I worked with a fantastic team from an Australian family owned business and had the best service and information about what I wanted and using an all natural product. So when we bought a caravan I decided to purchase a latex topper to go on the existing mattress as I couldn't go with out my latex mattress and it works a treat! I slept so much better with the topper.
I also wanted to let people; know that there are no harmful chemicals in these products compared to buying regular mattresses, which was a big factor in my decisions after having some health issues.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$500.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Kelly.

Kelly S.

Your welcome, I would recommend your business to anyone

Latex trio mattress and topper

I brought the latex topper first, then had the opportunity to purchase the trio queen mattress. Love, love, love them ! Also ordering online ( due to pandemic shutdown) was a breeze because of the help of staff in Qld, and the staff at the mosman shop where I first tried out the various mattresses was also excellent. Definitely recommend this company above others, especially the trio mattress which is easier for me to handle. Thank you to the very helpful staff, everyone of you, and the product is terrific.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Tricia for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

PaulB at Capalaba

PaulB at CapalabaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solved my back and shoulder pain

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Paul B - wonderful to hear that your mattress topper is improving your sleep. We are also on the hunt for a quality latex low profile pillow too, we are working with our suppliers to source this.

Robyn

RobynGowrie 2904, ACT

The Perfect Topper

Our new mattress was too hard but with this topper it’s so comfortable. It was thicker than expected and stays in place perfectly. After ordering, delivery was prompt. I highly recommend this topper and this company.

Purchased in March 2020.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your recommendation Robyn.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

So comfortable!

We already had a latex mattress but after a double hip replacement I needed an extra layer of softness. This topper has given me the comfort I need for a good nights sleep. Thank you!

Purchased in May 2020.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Michele and great to hear your topper is adding that extra softness you need.

Mitzi

Mitzi

Highly Recommend

I absolutely love the Latex Mattress Topper that I purchased.
I had done a lot of research and looking around before purchasing. I wanted something eco friendly and dust mite resistant, as well as comfortable and supportive. I have now slept on it for 5 weeks, I am waking up feeling refreshed every morning, no lower back pain, reduced pain in my knees, no itching.
Very good customer service, easy to order online. Thank you. Mitzi B.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$408.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Mitzi - it's lovely to hear your sleep has improved.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality and organisation of delivery

We are using a high quality mattress, while after a few years we were looking to improve its ability to adjust better to our sleeping positions. We use the topper for over one month and the result is simply excellent - quality of our sleep increased greatly from day one. It is perhaps the best value for money in this market.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Store.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear Andrew that you find our mattress toppers great value for money.

Corrine K.

Corrine K.Darling Downs, QLD

Welcomed sleep just perfect

Very easy online purchase. Have had an awesome sleep ever since putting on my bed. For a fraction of the price of replacing your existing mattress you get a great nights rest.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$545.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Corrine for taking the time to write a review.

Gavin H.

Gavin H.South East Queensland, QLD

An Awesome Experience

After a lot of research we came across Latex Mattress Australia, in search of a mattress topper. After making initial enquiries, I was super impressed with the friendly service and advice offered.
We received the Mattress Topper promptly and have had the best sleeping experiences since then.

I fully endorse Latex Mattress Australia

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$545.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Gavin, great to hear you're sleeping well.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper reviews