Dale and Tanya

Dale and TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality build, ahead of schedule!

Feng Z.

Feng Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great builder to work with

I needed a builder that can take complete care of the construction of my home, so that I can focus on my day job. Latitude 37 delivered exactly that. Build quality and workmanship were top notch, inspections were thorough, only minor defects were found and were all addressed.

There were some communication gaps between site managers during the construction (different site managers look after different stages of construction), and sometimes I had to repeat myself when a new site manager takes over. But that was promptly fixed after talking to the project management leader.

Overall, Latitude 37 gave me a worry free construction experience and delivered a quality home.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Bill Dynes

Bill DynesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the build and final product

The build was extremely well managed and not surprisingly came in ahead of schedule. Each stage was completed smoothly with us being well informed along the way.
The workmanship and house quality is excellent with the team led by Lorne setting high standards throughout the build.
We highly recommend Latitude 37 and thank Lorne, Mitch and Katie.
Bill and Eliza

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Expectations met, with our Forever Home

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Deemo

DeemoAU

Very happy with our dream home

Our home was custom designed to suit the needs of our family, the lifestyle we were seeking (outdoor alfresco living and integrated pool), as well as the shape and orientation of our block. We are incredibly happy with the result, and love the quality home Latitude 37 delivered for us. All team members we dealt with on our journey were very helpful and friendly, and the open and regular communication with our site manager was appreciated. Thanks Latitude 37 for delivering our dream home.

SamwVictoria

Frustrated client, sad home

• +2
Construction End DateAugust 2019
Samw

Peace of mind and great experience

Our build was completed in a couple months earlier than expected. The staffs are knowledgeable and supportive. Particularly our site manager Steve is well managed with the onsite construction. He was able to bring us a great experience during the progress and achieve the best outcome. We would recommend Latitude 37 to those who pursue the best quality.

Rob - Beaumaris

Rob - BeaumarisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great build quality in the end; addressed every issue, we love our home

Construction End DateJuly 2018
Bukchewy

BukchewyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

#21Croftershillway

Latitude 37 understood the scope of the style and build type I was after. They worked with me to assist in changes and always offered guidance in achieving the end result.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Nick W.Latitude 37 Homes

Bukchewy, thanks for your positive review confirming that you were very happy with the design and delivery of your fabulous new Latitude 37 custom home. All the best.
Regards,
Doug MacLeod
Director

We'd highly recommend Latitude

Nick W.Latitude 37 Homes

Quality of build is fantastic

- Project management for the construct was second to none
- Quality of build and materials used is very high
- Issues with planning and design did take too long, but builder recognised their problems and owned them. They were compensated for somewhat
- Some design faults compromised layout of some units, but again alterations were made not at my expense
- I made variations to the units so the cost is inline with the changes made

Overall really happy with using Latitude 37, this was my first development on my own and to be advised along the way was a great help. Need to shout out to Lorne as he efforts will not go unnoticed

Will use them again in the future

rtee2

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great home, great builders

Construction End DateJune 2018
Nick W.Latitude 37 Homes

Great build on our two Townhouses

The builds on our two townhouses are great! We've had a couple of minor things that have been rectified quickly & generally we're really happy with the job done by L37

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Latitude 37 has built us a beautiful home

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Lance X.

Lance X.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Latitude 37 has built our dream home!

Construction End DateApril 2019

Still living the dream!

It's been a little while now however we are still living the dream in our Latitude 37 Home. We did shop around to find the right design and builder and were pleasantly surprised at how they understood our block, how to best orientate the design and all around our budget. Yes we spent a little more however it was money well spent for a custom design. The level of finish, the small details that you forget but appreciate they weren't forgotten by the Latitude team. Our site manager was more than happy for us to turn up unannounced to see the progress, guiding us along the way. We don't want to build again as we love our home but if we do i know who to call!

Narelle_Cooper

Narelle_CooperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality design & quality build - very professional operators

Build StageMid-Construction

Binfan XieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Make sure you check if they are actually installing the same thing as in the contract.

Construction End DateAugust 2018

SShrivas

SShrivasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent build...we are very satisfied

Samwasked

Has Doug McLeod retired? Why does W Nick now own all the words of D McLeod.

Samwasked

hi Joe. On handover in August you said we just do the handover and you will personally take care of all the problems. In September you said you will take care of the gutters, Raven strip and general plumbings. Call me even after hours you said nicely. December is arriving I wonder when you are going to honour your words, personal promise as well as representing L37? Did you wash your hand over my job without the knowledge of your boss or were you instructed by your Latitude 37 management to stop fixing all the defects in my house?

Samw

Oh. I forgot about the doorstop. Twice you said you would drop it in my letterbox. You attached no condition to this as though you are happy to give me this should-have-been-installed doorstep. Remember that I actually have paid for this door stop already. Just that you some how forgot to install it and its absence somehow also missed detection by your fine tooth comb qc check. Has Latitude 37 got into this habitual practice of charging for items but not giving them. Ah yes, the retaining wall.
Am I getting it at all as you promised a while ago? I Still have your email to prove it. What about the bathroom windows. You said I can have it frosted. Easy you said.
You twice gently suggested to me that Lat 37 would do this and that for me if I was to remove my online comments. I told you that I would not accept this bribe. When you came with your senior Liam I emphasised to you both that I was not out to extort extra work from L37. I was simply stating all my bad encounters with L23 and I would not remove my entries on PR for any such offers. Liam said that he would still give me what he promised regardless of my decision. What made you go against your seniors decision?

Samwasked

I am afraid I have to write again to emphasise my problems with Latitude 37.
2 months since the handover my gutters are still leaking and have been leaking for 9 months and flyscreens not fixed. Plumbings around the basins are simply cowboy jobs, silicone glued together instead of using proper fittings. And Lat 37 accepted all that happily.
New problem is the part of slab where the heater and water tank standing on is sloping towards the wall. Instead of water running away from the house it runs toward the house. Is this the normal Latitude 37 practice? I was repeatedly reminded to make sure water runs away from the house when I do the landscaping or I run the risk of having my warranty voided. Yet you do not follow your own guidelines and goes against the contract.

Latitude 37 covered up their construction mistakes by burying my front porch in concrete. Now they mocked me by saying that I was gifted with the porch concreted when not planned for.
What about my retaining wall and widened driveway? These were planned for from day one, paid for as proven by a Latitude Email stating that the cost was included in the site cost and was drawn up in the working drawing.
You refused to build them. What about the missing feature timber beam and timber post that were in the plan and paid for? Etc etc.

No Doug. You may be happy to remove all lingering rubble. Instead they were left buried in the yards including at least two temporary fence bases and remnants of a brick wall. I have paid Latitude 37 to have these removed. Now I again have to pay someone else to remove them.
No Doug. Money was fully paid but Not everything in the contract has been provided.
Question is how serious is Latitude 37 prepared to treat their clients with respect and at least fulfill their contract obligations let alone all the readily given promises. Such as frosted windows, raven strips and happy client, great homes.
Doug had given his final response. Any responsible person from Latitude 37 with professional integrity please give me a response.
At last even my construction manager washed his hands over this build since I refused to remove my product review entries. Integrity cannot be bought Joe. Promises need to be kept

Samw

Would Doug turn your words into action? Someone straightens up his spine and come to fix up all the Latitude 37 faults and defects. Dont just write beautiful words and indulge in so many standard routine stereotyped 5 star reviews.

Get an answer from our members and Latitude 37 Homes representatives