Listing monitored by Latitude 37 Homes

We got our dream home!

Kate and Andrew
Kate and AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be happier

From start to finish our experience with Latitude 37 has been exceptional. From understanding our needs and the opportunity our block offered, through navigating council requirements and approvals to building and delivering our dream home, we have been absolutely delighted. Nothing has been too much trouble, and we couldn't recommend more highly.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving Our New Home

Our home was custom designed to suit the needs of our family, the lifestyle we were seeking (outdoor alfresco living and integrated pool), as well as the shape and orientation of our block.

After an 11-month build, we are incredibly happy with the result, and love the quality home Latitude 37 delivered for us. All team members we dealt with on our journey were very helpful and friendly, and the open and regular communication with our site manager was appreciated.

Thanks to the Latitude 37 team for delivering our dream home!

Build StagePost-Construction

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

challenging build process but good end product

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Beautiful finish. Outstanding builder

Annabel
AnnabelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great home building experience

We have just been handed over our new house and it's beautiful. It took quite some time and effort for us to get to the construction phase but once the construction started, everything went very smoothly. Our construction manager and his team were experienced and responsive. We have been well updated throughout the process. It feels amazing to have our own ideas incorporated into the designs and watch our dream house being built in front of our eyes.

Doug M.Latitude 37 Homes

Beautiful unique build on an initially challenging block

Gene
GeneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dream Home built for us by Latitude 37 Homes

Perfect holiday house

From day 1 everything was smooth sailing. Didn’t have an issue with anything and I found L37 very professional and accomodating on all aspects. All finishings and workmanship are top quality. Always found staff available when needed as I was not always able to be there to observe the construction of my house. The plan has worked perfectly for my holiday house. Thank you to all the staff and especially Lorne.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Peter and Charlene
Peter and CharleneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Successful Two Storey Modern Build

Bruno
BrunoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good, but room for improvement

Cameron Stewart
Cameron StewartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From start to finish ... everything was as professional as you could expect, if not more.

• +3Thumbnail
Doug M.Latitude 37 Homes

We would work with Latitude again

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From an honest person writing

Read more reviews - page 2

Samwasked

Has Latitude 37 got an answer for me. How could this happened. First day moving into my new house after the landscape was done I checked the water tank. I have seen dirty water in the toilet before. I found the leaves trap on top of the water tank broken at the rim and the mesh badly damaged, obviously done quite a long time ago. The plumber checked and there was no pump in the tank. The water pipe going into the tank was folded onto itself and taped together in quite a professional way. Obviously removed by a plumber needing a ladder to get up there to remove the pump.
Two days later on a hot 40 degrees day the new evap cooler failed to work.
The next day one of the new toilets blocked. Lat 37 blamed me for using too much toilet papers and blame the landscaper for putting dirt into the pipes!!
The week after, hoping to find something positive about my build I found the ceiling over the alfresco starting to sag and crack. I am trying hard to find something, anything built by latitude 37 that is done right first go.
Definitely not the gutters. Not the down pipes. Not the walls. Not the windows. Not the flyscreens. Not the doors. Not the slab.
Not the plaster ceiling. Not the floorboards. Not the sliding screens. Not the kitchen tap. Not the kitchen exhaust. Not the basin taps. Not the oven. Not the light switches. Not the evap cooling. Not the hot water system. Not the water tank.
Arrrh.....the carpets. They were put in fine. But only found out later that the carpet company refused to use the underlay that lat 37 charged me a lot to upgrade. Why. The quality of this expensive upgraded underlay was still too poor for the company to deal with.

Is this what Latitude meant by great homes happy clients.

Samwasked

It was my last site manager who ignited this whole mess by refusing to build a retaining wall that Latitude 37 had already taken money for. The same person buried my front porch under concrete. The same person covered my featured laminated timber beam with concrete on his own initiative. The same person who begged me to back signed stage inspections yet refused me entry into my own home. The same person repeatedly reported to his senior that the house was completed when it was not. The same person who offered to do private discounted work on my house but please keep this quiet he said. He offered to tile my shower with mosaic tiles from his home for a reduced cost. He offered to paved my alfresco for a reduced cost yet Lat37 refused to do the same because their previous work in this area failed badly. The same person who put on my site buildings materials that were not to be used on my project.
Yes. This same incompetent, untrustworthy site manager was now assigned to look after the maintenance services of my house. Is this for real?
It this how Lat 37 gets back at clients who complain about their bad builds?

Peter

Sorry to hear that. Which means how important a good site manager is! I was so lucky I had him for my last site manager. Even just had for 2 month. He just bright my life. We still keep in touch at the moment. Even now, every time I send him a photo with faulty. He just call his trades come and fix straight away. Very reliable person.

Samw

Believe me I am so happy for you. Yours must be the other Lat37.

Has Doug McLeod retired? Why does W Nick now own all the words of D McLeod

Why is there such a high turnover of managers, ceo, directors? Even the name was changed from Esperance to Lat 37. To run away from bad publicities?

Get an answer from our members and Latitude 37 Homes representatives