Verifiedl37.com.au

Josh P
Lyndia Q.
Lyndia Q.

Best decision we made!

Very happy to recommend the team at Latitude 37 who have made the process of designing and budgeting for our build simple and enjoyable! The cost estimate was very accurate so there were no surprises. They were very accommodating and professional in their approach and our interior designer is amazing. Site management is also great at communicating and happy to help with extra inclusions and has made our experience a positive one. We are still in the early stages of building but a fantastic experience so far! Show details ·  1
Cam Q.
Cam Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Peter N.
Peter N.

It started with an amazing design and only got better!

Undertaking a new build in uncertain times should have been daunting. We were lucky to have Latitude 37 to work through the process with us.
From the first point of contact to the commencement of the build, we have been guided by a highly competent and professional team who went out of their way to create our dream house. Paul’s design exceeded our expectations; Teagan and the interior design team delivered a stunning concept and the project manager has kept us updated with every aspect from the costings to town planning. Latitude has been amazing. Show details
NADA JACKSON
NADA JACKSONGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Hoda
Hoda

I am very happy with my new home built by L37, completed earlier than the agreed timeline in the contract

I would also like to acknowledge the amazing support and work done by my site manager, Adrian Papamiltiades. His project management skills and building expertise throughout the building process was very professional and truly wonderful. Show details
Sandy B.
Sandy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Errol
ErrolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Westmore
Westmore
David Frydman
David FrydmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Building experience. Latitude 37 and in particular Lorne has been Awesome to work with

The object was to build a great house as stress free as possible and we absolutely with the exceptional ongoing communication and partnership with Lorne achieved this and got a great outcome. Lorne on behalf of Latitude 37 work so hard and we are very grateful and proud to have a brand-new amazing house that we absolutely love. Show details ·  1
Katherine and Dallas
Katherine and DallasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Nikole F.
Nikole F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  • +3Thumbnail
Dr Atheel Badir
Dr Atheel BadirGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best house we could ever have

Latitude 37 team are very professional, they are excellent at their work and delivered the house as we expected, we couldn’t ask for more
I highly recommend them when it come to a custom built houses
They are also very good in rectifying after build issues and they fulfil all their promises
Thank you Latitude 37 Show details ·  1
Vera-Garry
Vera-GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unni
Unni

Hi- we built a home using latitude 37. Handover was 12 SEP 2017. What structural warranties (including plumbing warranty) does Latitude 37 offer?
I cant find any of these details it in our contractual documents.
Cheers
Unni Menon

Latitude 37 Homes   DM
Samw

Has Latitude 37 got an answer for me. How could this happened. First day moving into my new house after the landscape was done I checked the water tank. I have seen dirty water in the toilet before. I found the leaves trap on top of the water tank broken at the rim and the mesh badly damaged, obviously done quite a long time ago. The plumber checked and there was no pump in the tank. The water pipe going into the tank was folded onto itself and taped together in quite a professional way. Obviously removed by a plumber needing a ladder to get up there to remove the pump.
Two days later on a hot 40 degrees day the new evap cooler failed to work.
The next day one of the new toilets blocked. Lat 37 blamed me for using too much toilet papers and blame the landscaper for putting dirt into the pipes!!
The week after, hoping to find something positive about my build I found the ceiling over the alfresco starting to sag and crack. I am trying hard to find something, anything built by latitude 37 that is done right first go.
Definitely not the gutters. Not the down pipes. Not the walls. Not the windows. Not the flyscreens. Not the doors. Not the slab.
Not the plaster ceiling. Not the floorboards. Not the sliding screens. Not the kitchen tap. Not the kitchen exhaust. Not the basin taps. Not the oven. Not the light switches. Not the evap cooling. Not the hot water system. Not the water tank.
Arrrh.....the carpets. They were put in fine. But only found out later that the carpet company refused to use the underlay that lat 37 charged me a lot to upgrade. Why. The quality of this expensive upgraded underlay was still too poor for the company to deal with.

Is this what Latitude meant by great homes happy clients.

Samw

It was my last site manager who ignited this whole mess by refusing to build a retaining wall that Latitude 37 had already taken money for. The same person buried my front porch under concrete. The same person covered my featured laminated timber beam with concrete on his own initiative. The same person who begged me to back signed stage inspections yet refused me entry into my own home. The same person repeatedly reported to his senior that the house was completed when it was not. The same person who offered to do private discounted work on my house but please keep this quiet he said. He offered to tile my shower with mosaic tiles from his home for a reduced cost. He offered to paved my alfresco for a reduced cost yet Lat37 refused to do the same because their previous work in this area failed badly. The same person who put on my site buildings materials that were not to be used on my project.
Yes. This same incompetent, untrustworthy site manager was now assigned to look after the maintenance services of my house. Is this for real?
It this how Lat 37 gets back at clients who complain about their bad builds?

Peter
Peter
Samw

Believe me I am so happy for you. Yours must be the other Lat37.