Latitude 37 Homes

See the Best Custom Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude 37 Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Katherine and Dallas
Katherine and DallasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dream home completed and its perfect

Nikole F.
Nikole F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feel very proud to say our home was built by Latitude 37!

• +4Thumbnail
Dr Atheel Badir
Dr Atheel BadirGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best house we could ever have

Latitude 37 team are very professional, they are excellent at their work and delivered the house as we expected, we couldn’t ask for more
I highly recommend them when it come to a custom built houses
They are also very good in rectifying after build issues and they fulfil all their promises

Vera-Garry
Vera-GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over 3 years with L37, 3 weeks before handover - we've had a ball!

Guy C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst builder and bad after build customer service

Our balcony starts to leak into our living room due poor waterproofing. When we contacted L37, staff called me a goose and accuses me causing the defect. L37 also send us a bill of $955.00 for inspecting the leak. L37 refuse to fix the living room ceiling damage caused by the inspection staff member. I will be thinking twice before using this builder☹️☹️

Sanja
SanjaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience. Would not build with anyone else!

June Khoo
June KhooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A true 5 star builder

Our home was built by Latitude 37 almost 5 years ago. Our front facade tiles started showing problems 10 months ago and we informed them about the problem and were referred to 48 degrees - the maintenance support team. After having proven that the root cause of the problem was caused by the builder, they agreed to rectify the problem . The rectification was carried out efficiently and smoothly. Big thanks to Sarah Haldane of 48 degrees who was always so friendly and efficient and arranged everything.
This is a builder who stands by their brand. well done La 37! I would definitely recommend them as a builder.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePost-Construction

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

We are so delighted with our new home

Bimal S.
Bimal S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A journey to cherish!

Trish Scharer
Trish ScharerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dream beach house

Albert
AlbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The PERFECT build! We couldn’t be happier!

AND
ANDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall Excellent job - would use again and recommend

Fiona D.
Fiona D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great result and stress free experience

Fantastic work very happy

Every efficient work, very well customer service attitude, which made us very happy and comfortable during the progress.
Very careful minded and looking out for customer needs.
Responsible and reliable company which made out contract and processing contrast smoothing. Team with loving and care, construction quality was fine and we are satisfied with the overall outcome. Happy happy good good

Doug M.Latitude 37 HomesSend a private message

Well done and thank you L37!!!

Unni
Unniasked

Hi- we built a home using latitude 37. Handover was 12 SEP 2017. What structural warranties (including plumbing warranty) does Latitude 37 offer?
I cant find any of these details it in our contractual documents.
Cheers
Unni Menon

Samwasked

Has Latitude 37 got an answer for me. How could this happened. First day moving into my new house after the landscape was done I checked the water tank. I have seen dirty water in the toilet before. I found the leaves trap on top of the water tank broken at the rim and the mesh badly damaged, obviously done quite a long time ago. The plumber checked and there was no pump in the tank. The water pipe going into the tank was folded onto itself and taped together in quite a professional way. Obviously removed by a plumber needing a ladder to get up there to remove the pump.
Two days later on a hot 40 degrees day the new evap cooler failed to work.
The next day one of the new toilets blocked. Lat 37 blamed me for using too much toilet papers and blame the landscaper for putting dirt into the pipes!!
The week after, hoping to find something positive about my build I found the ceiling over the alfresco starting to sag and crack. I am trying hard to find something, anything built by latitude 37 that is done right first go.
Definitely not the gutters. Not the down pipes. Not the walls. Not the windows. Not the flyscreens. Not the doors. Not the slab.
Not the plaster ceiling. Not the floorboards. Not the sliding screens. Not the kitchen tap. Not the kitchen exhaust. Not the basin taps. Not the oven. Not the light switches. Not the evap cooling. Not the hot water system. Not the water tank.
Arrrh.....the carpets. They were put in fine. But only found out later that the carpet company refused to use the underlay that lat 37 charged me a lot to upgrade. Why. The quality of this expensive upgraded underlay was still too poor for the company to deal with.

Is this what Latitude meant by great homes happy clients.

Samwasked

It was my last site manager who ignited this whole mess by refusing to build a retaining wall that Latitude 37 had already taken money for. The same person buried my front porch under concrete. The same person covered my featured laminated timber beam with concrete on his own initiative. The same person who begged me to back signed stage inspections yet refused me entry into my own home. The same person repeatedly reported to his senior that the house was completed when it was not. The same person who offered to do private discounted work on my house but please keep this quiet he said. He offered to tile my shower with mosaic tiles from his home for a reduced cost. He offered to paved my alfresco for a reduced cost yet Lat37 refused to do the same because their previous work in this area failed badly. The same person who put on my site buildings materials that were not to be used on my project.
Yes. This same incompetent, untrustworthy site manager was now assigned to look after the maintenance services of my house. Is this for real?
It this how Lat 37 gets back at clients who complain about their bad builds?

Peter
Peter
Samw

Believe me I am so happy for you. Yours must be the other Lat37.

Get an answer from our members and Latitude 37 Homes representatives