Launtel Residential nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast
Part of Launtel Residential  4.9 (1,466)

Launtel Residential nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award

32 reviews · Statistics

100% · 320%
Adequate Speeds Yes (30) · No (0)

Launtel Residential › nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast32 reviews
Alex P.
Alex P.TASLaunceston, TAS
  nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Extremely happy with the service!

fast, reliable and consistent download speeds. I feel its excellent value for money. Show details ·  1
clennelljtf1234
clennelljtf1234

Amazing Internet!

Amazing! The service on their website was fantastic, and their internet was just as good! We switched from belong and had some small trouble trying to switch using the same modem but they fixed it almost instantly! Don’t listen to the bad reviews, I don’t know how they exist with this type of great service and internet! Their website’s support was amazing as other companys’ help desk usually is busy or doesn’t work! Show details ·  1
Dickie
Dickie2 posts

Great service and product

The speed is consistent and as advertised. The service was top notch! Show details ·  1
Anonymous
Anonymous
Dyson Buckingham
Dyson BuckinghamVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service From Lachie

Massive thanks to Lachie for helping me get my net setup extremely quickly and helping me through the process. Was willing to help me a little after hours, connection is excellent, very pleased with the service and speed. Show details ·  1
viralhybrid
viralhybridVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
John K
John KVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Launtel & Global Secure layer Networks - No. 1 in Australia. Doesn't miss a beat!

Launtel & Global Secure Layer Networks doesn't miss a beat! speedtest results are fantastic and couldn't have asked for a more robust network. Show details ·  1
Michael K.
Michael K.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best Service Provider

Customer support is amazing. Connection was quick and hassle free. Speeds are amazing with no dropouts or slower than expected speeds. Show details ·  1
Sam H.
Sam H.2 posts

Fast speed, Great service

A recently upgraded network, Providing better bandwidth for customers - Great support and quick and always improving. Keep up the great work.

The portal is awesome, Gives you all the facts about your area and the network Show details ·  1

Dan in Brisbane
Dan in BrisbaneQLDFar North Queensland, QLD15 posts
  Verified nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Suits me perfectly - Opticomm

I only stumbled across Launtel in the past few days as an Opticomm provider here in an estate in Brisbane. The great thing is, it's pay as you go. Matthew C was very helpful on online chat as I wasn't sure how this PAYG type internet worked. I was previously with another Opticomm provider and was always suffering random dropouts, even though my neighbours who are also on Opticomm and with different providers weren't suffering the dropouts. Anyway, since I work away I can throttle the speed to "suspend" for $1.20 / day. The activation was within 10 minutes. Check out the speed of the 1000/50!! Show details ·  1
Danny
DannyNSWSydney, NSW
  nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Issue with internet not related to Launtel

I had an issue with my internet randomly disconnecting, the customer service rep Nicholas B from support was incredibly helpful by showing me the data usage and isolating the issue, while the disconnect was not a Launtel but rather a modem issue he was still able to correct the issues for me and now my internet has had no disconnection since I have used the fix he had given me.

Great customer service, great internet provider, all round worth your money and would highly recommend for the service alone. Show details ·  1

Jake B.
Jake B.

Stunned by service

I’ve never come across service quite as quick and detailed as this, crazy good Show details ·  1
Justin C.
Justin C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast
Dean M.
Dean M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Just the best for gaming

Launtel have been great, Awesome customer service. I came from TPG/Internode paying 149 a month for a 1000/50 that could only get 260 max, With Launtel am getting when busy 800 to 987Mps all other times
And my gaming ping went from around 160 to 80/90 with our Singapore based server. And when I go on my trips I can set my net to 0/0 and just pay a dollar a day. I am on FTTP which I admit will be better. Show details ·  1
JAM
JAM

Exceptional Customer Support

Provided exceptional support on Sunday and stuck with me through attempting to configure my router. Even though the problem was on my side with router settings instead of your services she walked me through the process and made sure everything was working well before letting me finish the call. Having this support was a big contributor to my satisfaction with the services this far compared to other providers who would have made it my issue and sent me a manufacturers guide to walk through myself. Show details ·  1