Launtel Residential nbn 100/20 Home Fast
Part of Launtel Residential  4.9 (1,466)

Launtel Residential nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

135 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1332 · 1%
Adequate Speeds Yes (123) · No (1)

Launtel Residential › nbn 100/20 Home Fast135 reviews
Russell E
Russell EVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Above and beyond customer service

I have received above and beyond customer service from Launtel, right from the very start when I first contacted them about an issue I was having that was preventing me from upgrading to an FTTP service. Even though at that stage I wasn't even a Launtel customer, they liaised with the NBN to get various issues sorted and kept me updated throughout the process and are now pushing the NBN hard to get their systems updated to allow me to order FTTP. I have been so impressed with this customer service, which is quite refreshing these days when compared to the dire customer service provided by other telcos such as Optus and Telstra. I only have good things to say about Launtel, and can highly recommend them. Show details
Jesse D.
Jesse D.

Brilliant

Fast. Easy. Cheap. Y'all are the trifecta. You even went above and beyond to help with an order being held up by another ISP. Amazing Show details ·  1
David
DavidTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Early days

It's only early days into our connection but couldn't rate the customer satisfaction high enough
Been kept upto date very promptly and response time on any questions also very prompt
Having the ability to pause the service when not in residence a great facet of the product Show details ·  1
Larry
Larry3 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Tech Support for a new location

Needed some tech support on a new installation in a difficult location. Got great support again! With the new info I can make plans to get this project done. Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Fabulous find, best TELCO solution ever!

Outstanding transition to Launtel. The tech support was friendly, efficient and went well above boring TELCOS with the personal quality of the technical support provided to me. This included resetting a locked modem and making sure we were online. Hands down the best service. Great speed, easy web interface to manage my account - and the bonus of pausing services while I am away for a hospital trip, or better still, a holiday, is exceptional and just what I needed. Best accidental discovery ever when I was looking for a better option to suit my needs. Thank you Launtel. Show details ·  1
Very happy customer
Very happy customer2 posts

Amazing service

Had it sorted for me in an hour on a Sunday
Couldn’t have been happier with the service Show details ·  1
Darren W.
Darren W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Handed over my information to the police

Handed over my information to the police regarding comments I had made online involving politics, they don't value your privacy at all, this company sold me out and caused lots of issues for me. Show details
Katemerc2
Katemerc2
  Verified nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Launtel nbn

I have been with Launtel for 12 months now , very professional and friendly. Always an update when things are happening. They look after even their small customers. Well Done , Great product. Show details ·  1
Matt F.
Matt F.

Blown Away by the Service Provided

I have nothing negative to say after using this service heavily for a week now. From the very first point of contact (I initially just rang with a small query about changing ISP) to now it's been stellar.

Incredibly helpful and responsive staff, and the connection itself hasn't missed a beat.

Still currently FTTN with a FTTP upgrade pending. My speed is being pushed to the absolute limit of the copper and hasn't dropped once that I've noticed.

Cannot recommend enough, a true breath of fresh air in terms of ISPs in Australia. Show details ·  1

Rosie
RosieTASLaunceston, TAS
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Superb service with a great outcome

Outstanding service from Dylan….it took a while to work through the issues of a 34 year old home with a new modem. Patience, thoughtful questions and persistence resulted in a great outcome, I know have fast wifi…not one bar of 4G! Yah. Thank you Launtel and Dylan! Show details ·  1
Isobel
Isobel

Fantastic Service and Fast Internet

Service from Derani and the rest of team has been top notch and I’ve never had such fast internet!! Was recommended by a mate and I’m glad I made the switch. Show details ·  1
Vicki S.
Vicki S.VictoriaMelbourne, Victoria44 posts

Faultless Service

I can’t fault Launtel’s service…set up was really easy and whenever we had an enquiry our call was answered straight away with the info we needed. It’s so refreshing in this day and age to have such great customer service, and the internet is now working perfectly. Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonTasmania
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Exactly as it says on the packet

NBN had stuffed up the address for other propeties in my development. Launtel handled the fix quickly and succinctly. Provisioned as fast as possible in the circumstances. Show details ·  1
Astra
AstraSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best internet I've ever had

Currently getting 3x the download speed I was with my previous ISP and have had no connection issues or drop outs. The support staff have been great with excellent customer service! Show details ·  1
Vince S.
Vince S.

Great product, fantastic service

I've been dealing with my boys Josh and Nicholas as well as the lovely Sam, and they have really helped get my issues around moving house, finding the right connection ports and getting the internet up running at home.
The service has really been top notch, it's very impressive and I'll likely be a customer for a long time because of it - they were all friendly, chatty, helpful and fun! Show details ·  1