Launtel Residential nbn 100/40
Part of Launtel Residential  4.9 (1,466)

Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

53 reviews · Statistics

98% · 521 · 2%
Adequate Speeds Yes (46) · No (1)

Launtel Residential › nbn 100/4053 reviews
lfg343
lfg343QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faster than light

Launtell have been amazing from the start. Best ISP I have ever or will ever use. I think I'm falling in love ❤️ and FAST! Show details ·  1
GDP-2602
GDP-2602ACTO'connor 2602, ACT
  nbn 100/40

Great service and super stable

I'm on FTTN in Canberra's Inner North and was struggling with my previous provider. I churned to Launtel and noticed an immediate improvement in my line quality and download speeds. The signup process was very simple and the NBN tech appointment was organised quickly and without hassle. The service was up and running within an hour of the tech leaving. I had a minor issue with Double-NAT in my setup which Josh A, from Launtel tech support, provided excellent tech support helped me clear up the issue. Overall, an excellent experience and the line has been rock-solid since install. Wish I'd switched sooner and can't praise Launtel highly enough. Show details ·  1
Nick
Nick
Erin
Erin
  nbn 100/40

Zak for Employee of the year!

Zak needs a pay rise for his effort and expertise! Legit, the best customer service I have ever experienced. I love this service. The connection is tops and Zak always goes above and beyond to help assist me when I have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks again! Show details ·  1
Simon
SimonTASHobart, TAS

Fantastic level of service

Couldn't be happier with my switch to Launtel. Highly professional, and the speeds advertised are being delivered. Excellent company Show details ·  1
Mike 350
Mike 350VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unique exceptional service

Launtel is not only an excellent ISP - speed, reliability and value for money are right up there - but customer service & technical support are unique! Why? Real people based in Australia relentlessly solve set up problems & ensure customer satisfaction. We haven't seen this since before outsourcing made a joke of service & care. Huge accolades Launtel. Show details ·  1
Mike B.
Mike B.WAPerth, WA
  Verified nbn 100/40

NBN connected in minutes. Amazing Service

I recently had an excellent experience with Joshua from Launtel. He was incredibly helpful, making the NBN connection process quick and effortless. His professionalism and knowledge were impressive, and he ensured I was well-informed every step of the way. Thanks to Joshua, I had a seamless and stress-free experience. Highly recommend Launtel for their efficient and customer-focused service. Show details ·  1
Mick
Mick
  Verified nbn 100/40
Mike C.
Mike C.10 posts
James B.
James B.
  nbn 100/40

Great customer service and expected speeds

So far it's going great customer service is 5 stars, staff have gone out of there way to help contacting me when issues arise on there end giving me a heads up, showing their professional experience and the speeds have been around 80mbps down and 30 up on wifi and 98 down and 38 up via Ethernet ports Show details ·  1
Taylor
TaylorVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient

Had difficulties with Opticomm connected but Launtel support was excellent, responsive, friendly and professional in resolving all issues. They actually called me.

Definitely recommend this service and provider. Show details ·  1

Ryan
Ryan

Amazing! Should have switched earlier

After getting feed up with Optus and its terrible speeds, dropout and service. Did some research about the fibre to our unit. Lau tel we’re amazing, provided us the information we needed, offered the 7 day free trial and constant checking in our it was going. Speed is excellent, not a single drop out since we joined and the speed is consistent. While the price is a bit more per month than optus for the speed, customer service and peace of mind I’ll pay it. The ability to change plans is awesome. When we go away drop to the cheapest, when I feel like a weekend of gaming I’ll up the speeds.

Not a single problem!! Show details ·  1

Dimitri
DimitriMelbourne2 posts
Tim Dawg
Tim Dawg
  nbn 100/40

Greatest service and consistent speeds

You get what you pay for...you get what you pay for....you actually get the speeds you pay for!! The setup (I have HFC connection) was done in 8minutes, I did a free 7 day trial and was sold after the first day and excellent customer service. The per day payment vs per month is genius and allows you to change your plan up and down as you require - just awesome Show details ·  1
viraat bindra
viraat bindra

Customer Support

Will digney is one of the best support personnels I have come across. From helping me set up to resolving a DSL issue in my modem I was provided help end to end. This is what good customer service is like. Will Digney deserves a bloody raise! Show reply