Leaptel Broadband

Leaptel Broadband

NBN, Opticomm, LBNCo, etc...

Jordy A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good

Nice and fast.
Getting a solid 46mbps
Yet to test the internet in peak time but I shall do tonight.
Really friendly and helpful staff members.
Easy instructions for setup.
Using a BYO modem Netgear D6300
(Update) speeds a solid at night in peak times as wel hitting 46mbps

Start DateNovember 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

RA 2019

RA 2019Melbourne

Great Connectivity

After reading the mix reviews online and among different provider. I took the punt of going with Leaptel and the journey has been over 5 months without any disruption and great service.. Customer service has been amazing and always helping..

Only Con- Bit dearer compared to NBN..

Start DateJune 2019
Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Always great

Leaptel wifi service has been terrific for the 4 months I have had it. Netflix never buffers and I get great coverage everywhere in the house. I have only had to call up once to talk about a billing inquiry because I thought I had setup direct debit. The person I spoke to was very helpful in getting direct debit setup.

Start DateMarch 2019
Connection TypeI don't know

Hi Janet,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're so happy with the service and our Australian based support team. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Kind Regards,

Extremely slow internet

Start DateMarch 2017
Adequate Speeds No

Dead set best provider!!

Refreshing to see an ISP that cares about its customers and service so well. They provide honest assistance, quick activation and just all round winner. Cant go wrong picking Leaptel :)

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Randy - Thank you for your review. I'm very happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with Leaptel. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Quirkymonsta

QuirkymonstaSydney, NSW

This company is amazing!

I placed an order for the 100/40 plan on Wednesday. A service rep called me on Thursday to finalise connection details. Mt modem came in today (friday) and internet is up and running at max speeds. What more can you ask for.

Start DateJuly 2019
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Quirkymonsta - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're very happy to hear things went so smoothly (as they should) for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you further.

Markus B.

Markus B.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaptel are the best

I have been a customer with Leaptel for the last two years and have found there customer service to be perfect. Their internet speed is as promised , I have never had a drop out with them ( at least not that I have noticed . Dealing with their customer service consultants is very pleasant and prompt action .
They may not be as big as some of the other big players but the big players can learn a lot from Leaptel .

Start DateJuly 2017
Christopher E.Leaptel

Thank you for taking the time to review us Markus B. We're very happy to hear you're having such a positive experience with Leaptel.

Okke

OkkeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent speeds and service

Start DateApril 2017
Standalone or BundledBundled
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Okke - Thanks for leaving your review and we appreciate your continued support. If we can assist you further please don't hesitate to let us know.

Keely

KeelySydney, NSW

John provided the best customer service

Opticomm is absolutely terrible, if there is a way to avoid the set up I would. John from Leaptel helped so much and was patient during all the phone calls!

ebonflowNSW, 2489

The customer service is excellent

We have fairly consistent and reliable service, the speeds are generally pretty good, still get the occasional short drop out but that's usually a switch the modem off and on again fix. The rare times I have had to speak to the call centre have been easy and painless.

Start DateMay 2017
ebonflow

Haha funny you mention it, there was a short drop out yesterday! But it was just before I was heading out for a short time and it was back on when I got home so didn't need to call.

PreK07

PreK07

If I could star them more than 5 stars I would!!!

Start DateMarch 2019
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi PreK07 - Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your kind words and we're glad you've received such great service and support. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if w can assist you further.

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Excellent company

Leaptel were very helpful in providing NBN, the connection was constant and speeds were between 36 and 46 Mbps.
Issues we encountered with the they were very helpful in resolving, i would have no problems is recommending Leaptel to anyone who are looking for strong reliable internet.

Start DateOctober 2018

Awesome customer support/service.

Moved into a older house after 2 years of being with leaptel. The supportthey gave was awesome. Chris went above and beyond helping. Very helpful and patient. Explained things in a very easy manner to understand.

Start DateFebruary 2017
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Cherry

CherrySydney, NSW

Go with Leaptel - outstanding customer service

With several LBN Co providers, I went with Leaptel with its good reviews. I'm so glad I did. The setup has been seamless and support team was always there. Recently our building had a fault that resulted to an outage in service. Contacted Leaptel through their chat, and they took care of contacting LBN. I got multiple updates by text the following morning from LBN's arrival at our building, the cause of the issue and up to its resolution. I didn't have to follow up at all. This is where they excel. Happy with LBN speeds and service so far as well. Don't hesitate, sign up with them.

Start DateJanuary 2019
David B

David BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you leaptel finally back to a top ISP!!!!!

Very reliable and no drop outs

Moved from southern phone due to issues and the best choice it was
Pay a premium but you get what you pay for
Fast support and helpful support no wait times
Ported fast and online connected within just 3 business days, puts southern phone to shame
Why didn't i connect faster!!!

Start DateDecember 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Hi David,

Glad to hear you've had a successful move to us and are enjoying the service. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with us if we can assist you further.

Ibot

IbotSydney, NSW

Poor customer support, not accepting responsibility, looks for any reason to blame customer (ie own router).

Start DateJanuary 2019

Poor speed on Opticomm Network and frequent Dropouts

I signed up with Leaptel 5 months ago and last 3 months is extremely worst. My plan is 50 Mbps speed and unlimited data. The speed I actually get is no way near to 2 to 3 Mbps. I was asked to do a speed test and it was showing over 30 Mbps. However when I access websites (Standard Video Resolution) the speed somehow changes to 2 - 3 Mbps. If you are running multiple devices then good luck. One of the worst Telco's I have experienced. So far I made over few complaints and have been asked to send screen shots of speed test. I will send them if they really want to investigate. But I have just signed up with another provider.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Poor Service

Recommended by a neighbour, had to chase them from day 1 for service. Once connected had no issues until I moved- again had to chase and chase. Never call you back, never responded to online initial sign up or change of address form. Still waiting for internet at new address that I was assured would be all connected by 10/12/18 - still no answers, apparently booked NBN technician who never turned up and, still waiting! Advise to give this mob a wide berth

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Good service

Never had internet this good, very happy with the service from Leaptel. Never had internet this good, very happy with the service from Leaptel

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Tan, thanks for taking the time to review our internet services. We're always looking to improve our service so please let us know if you have any further feedback.