Part of Leaptel 4.6

4.9

JoT
JoTIllawarra, NSW
  NBN 50/20

excellent CRM service. best ever!

I recently need to move to a new place and change my nbn package, as well as bring forward the scheduled connection time very late around 9pm. I still got staff replying me online straight away with an effective solution! And they proactively offered discounts as well. I've dealt with 3 staff, and all of them are the nicest guys I've talked to. Best CRM I've ever had. Kudos. Show details ·  1
David
David2 posts

Excellent service

I changed to Leaptel today from another provider, and needed help with my old modem. I chatted online with Lousaf to get help, and he was very patient while we worked it out. Five stars, but only because I can't give him any more stars Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

Like Turning Back The Clock

I was a loyal customer of Internode for 20 years and watched it being steadily destroyed by TPG. Thank goodness I finally had the sense to move to Leaptel six months ago - it is just like Internode was when I first started using it - FANTASTIC. Keep up the good work guys and don't get taken over by a predatory monster. Show details ·  1
gerardms
gerardmsHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20

Transferring to Leaptel was extremely fast

The transfer from my previous RSP was extremely fast...speed is excellent and the customer service is first class. Highly recommended provider. Show details ·  1
Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  NBN 50/20

Easy setup and great speeds

Have been with Leaptel for a couple of months now. Set up was quick and easy and the speeds have been great. Able to stream and cloud game without issues. Show details ·  1
Shakawat
ShakawatAdelaide4 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20

Great customer service and stable connection

Can't be more than happy to be connected with Leaptel NBN 50/20 tier. Excellent customer service and very stable connection with promised speed. I will recommend Leaptel to my F&F too. Show details ·  1
AndrewW
AndrewW30 posts
Jason H.
Jason H.Perth, WA3 posts

Great customer service

These guys have been really good. We've been with them for about 4 years now and no major issues. They will notify you of any upcoming service outages. If you call them they will work through any troubleshooting issues with you. I would strongly recommend them . They're small enough that you get quality service unlike the big guys. Show details ·  1
Lennyfan
Lennyfan

High speeds, amazing service

I was previously with TPG and in the past with iinet and I've never experienced internet that just plain WORKS. It's fast, and the only ever time I had an issue, they were on it and solved it immediately. Can't recommend highly enough and have already recommended to anyone who will listen! Show details ·  1
Alice Wang
Alice WangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

poor customer service

they don't care about their customer . Do not refer any one to their business. Show details
Leaptel
Leaptel   DM
Richard P.
Richard P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  NBN 50/20

Easy sign up / great support

Transferimg from another ISP was really straight forward. I was transfered within the hr from signing up.

Great local support which is also handy. Live chat support team were very responsive when I had a few questions.

Highly recommended so far. Show details ·  1

TKW
TKW

Best decision ever!

Chat online with them 9:40 am ,signed with new modem
10:41 am. Back online with old modem without touching anything ! Seamless .
10:43 am confirmation message received.
10:50 am new modem order cancelled with refund ,hassle free!!!
Do I need to say more? Show details ·  1
Melon Husk
Melon HuskMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  NBN 50/20

Excellent connection, pain free process in switching to Leaptel

Very pleased with the painless switch over to Leaptel, I have the speeds I want at a price I can afford. Show details ·  1
Juzzy
JuzzySouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Fantastic Company

Leaptel have been fantastic.
Currently on FTTN, so speed is dictated on cable distance from the node.
(Its worth noting that NO RSP can improve the speed dictated by the line)
Connection reliability is also not an RSP issue, but they are the contact and Leaptel are always great to deal with, always clear, concise language on the phone and keep me updated well. Show details ·  1
Vee M.
Vee M.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Excellent ISP, worth every penny

PROS:
- Service just works, I booked my connection in advanced and on the connection date, was already connected after power cycling and modem configuration.
- Have not experience any internet drop outs or slow down of any kind.
- Matt is very nice, knowledgeable and helpful on whirlpool.
- Seamless Transition, can't complain. Brilliant in all aspects. Show details ·  1

Mel
Mel · NBN 50/20 (Accelerated)

What towers do you use for NBN plans? Telstra or Optus?

Markus
Markus

The NBN doesn't utilize towers for most connection types, except for Fixed Wireless, which relies on NBN's dedicated towers. If you are not sure about your connection type you can contact Leaptel and they can check.

Mel

Ah ok thank you, just thought to ask since when Optus was down all over weeks ago my nbn was down too.

Leaptel
Leaptel   DM

Compare all Leaptel listings
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $74.95$89.95$129

$30 discount for 12 months, then $129 ongoing

Typical Evening Upload Speed20Mbps20Mbps50Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps50 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps1000 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-in and Set PeriodMonthly / No Lock-in and Set PeriodMonthly / No Lock-in and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
Service TypeNBNFibre and NBNNBN