Always great

Leaptel wifi service has been terrific for the 4 months I have had it. Netflix never buffers and I get great coverage everywhere in the house. I have only had to call up once to talk about a billing inquiry because I thought I had setup direct debit. The person I spoke to was very helpful in getting direct debit setup.

Start DateMarch 2019
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Janet, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're so happy with the service and our Australian based support team. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Kind Regards, Chris

Excellent speeds and service

I am super happy to have Leaptel as my internet provider for the last two years. We have NBN fibre to the node at our premises and were expecting the worst but with Leaptel we've always received good speeds and when the underlying NBN technology has had issues Leaptel has been great to deal with. The one time it went offline for a prolonged period, we contacted Leaptel (no wait time on the phone), they advised an NBN technician would need to come out. Received an SMS advising a technician from NBN would attend the next day in the afternoon. Technician came out from NBN, arrived on time, and had us back online after redoing some wiring in the street. Leaptel then followed up to ensure everything was going well. That sort of dedication and attention to detail is hard to find these days, particularly in telecommunications and more than justify's their claims of being a different sort of provider.

Start DateApril 2017
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Okke - Thanks for leaving your review and we appreciate your continued support. If we can assist you further please don't hesitate to let us know. Warm Regards, Chris

Excellent company

Leaptel were very helpful in providing NBN, the connection was constant and speeds were between 36 and 46 Mbps.
Issues we encountered with the they were very helpful in resolving, i would have no problems is recommending Leaptel to anyone who are looking for strong reliable internet.

Start DateOctober 2018
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)