Jordy A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good

Nice and fast.
Getting a solid 46mbps
Yet to test the internet in peak time but I shall do tonight.
Really friendly and helpful staff members.
Easy instructions for setup.
Using a BYO modem Netgear D6300
(Update) speeds a solid at night in peak times as wel hitting 46mbps

Start DateNovember 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Always great

Leaptel wifi service has been terrific for the 4 months I have had it. Netflix never buffers and I get great coverage everywhere in the house. I have only had to call up once to talk about a billing inquiry because I thought I had setup direct debit. The person I spoke to was very helpful in getting direct debit setup.

Start DateMarch 2019
Connection TypeI don't know

Hi Janet,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're so happy with the service and our Australian based support team. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Okke

OkkeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent speeds and service

Start DateApril 2017
Standalone or BundledBundled
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Okke - Thanks for leaving your review and we appreciate your continued support. If we can assist you further please don't hesitate to let us know.

Warm Regards,
Chris

ebonflowNSW, 2489

The customer service is excellent

We have fairly consistent and reliable service, the speeds are generally pretty good, still get the occasional short drop out but that's usually a switch the modem off and on again fix. The rare times I have had to speak to the call centre have been easy and painless.

Start DateMay 2017
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
ebonflow

Haha funny you mention it, there was a short drop out yesterday! But it was just before I was heading out for a short time and it was back on when I got home so didn't need to call.

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Excellent company

Leaptel were very helpful in providing NBN, the connection was constant and speeds were between 36 and 46 Mbps.
Issues we encountered with the they were very helpful in resolving, i would have no problems is recommending Leaptel to anyone who are looking for strong reliable internet.

Start DateOctober 2018

Awesome customer support/service.

Moved into a older house after 2 years of being with leaptel. The supportthey gave was awesome. Chris went above and beyond helping. Very helpful and patient. Explained things in a very easy manner to understand.

Start DateFebruary 2017
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Poor speed on Opticomm Network and frequent Dropouts

I signed up with Leaptel 5 months ago and last 3 months is extremely worst. My plan is 50 Mbps speed and unlimited data. The speed I actually get is no way near to 2 to 3 Mbps. I was asked to do a speed test and it was showing over 30 Mbps. However when I access websites (Standard Video Resolution) the speed somehow changes to 2 - 3 Mbps. If you are running multiple devices then good luck. One of the worst Telco's I have experienced. So far I made over few complaints and have been asked to send screen shots of speed test. I will send them if they really want to investigate. But I have just signed up with another provider.

Poor Service

Recommended by a neighbour, had to chase them from day 1 for service. Once connected had no issues until I moved- again had to chase and chase. Never call you back, never responded to online initial sign up or change of address form. Still waiting for internet at new address that I was assured would be all connected by 10/12/18 - still no answers, apparently booked NBN technician who never turned up and, still waiting! Advise to give this mob a wide berth

Good service

Never had internet this good, very happy with the service from Leaptel. Never had internet this good, very happy with the service from Leaptel

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Tan, thanks for taking the time to review our internet services. We're always looking to improve our service so please let us know if you have any further feedback.

Excellent Customer Support

FTTN LNBCo connection
Setup process was relatively quick for a new connection, got the modem straight away.
Experienced no dropouts so far and have had a consistent speed
Customer support was outstanding via email and over the phone. Support was very helpful in following up with LBNco about my activation and I managed to get all my questions answered.

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Arrico, we're very glad to hear about your positive experience and that the support team was so helpful during the activation process. If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sam

Pretty Happy with the service- no major issues- good support

NBN
Quick set up
Good connection- some drop outs, but not many compared to other companies.
Good customer support. Fairly good pricing.

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Sam - Thank you for your review. If we're not already assisting you with your dropouts please get in touch with our support team so we can determine if there is a fault with your service and get this resolved for you.

Sam

Thanks will do- haven’t had any issues for a while now .

Blake

BlakeLilydale

Flawless service.

I've had long contracts with several service providers over the years and it's nice to finally be with one that takes the service part of their industry seriously.

The connection was live well within the quoted period, and has been bulletproof ever since. I'm reaching my plans speed limits (100/40) easily %95 of the time.

Any queries I had have been answered in an extremely timely fashion by local staff, whether I submit them via email or call them direct.

I have, and will continue to, recommend Leaptel to all my friends and relatives, along with anyone else who will listen.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Christopher E.Leaptel

Thank you for your review Blake. We really appreciate your support and recommendation. Please let us know if there's any further ways we can assist you.

SubyrooBurpengary East, QLD

Unbelievable!

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Subyroo - Thanks for your review and positive feedback. It sounds like you're having a great experience but please do let us know if we can assist you further.

Alan

Alan

About the only Internet Connection with decent customer service

I switched to Leaptel after horrible experiences with just about every other ISP. I tried Optus, Telstra, Internode, Iprimus, and more. While I sometimes need to reboot my NBN box, the speeds have been pretty close to what they advertise.

Their customer service is also way more attentive and personalized then their competitors. While things could always be better, these guys are in my opinion the best that we are going to get in Australia.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Hugo R.

Hugo R.Perth

Would rate 10 stars - amazing service!

I moved to a new house with Opticomm connection. Iniattly subscribed with another provider who said I would have internet within a week. Failed ti say that my router would be coming from Sydney to Perth on a truck and it would take 8 days. Courier is probably the worst in Australia and after 2 weks my router was still nowhere to be found. Could not wait any longer so I canceled their service and went with Leaptel. Stellar customer service since first contact. Less than 2 hours after subscribing their service, my router was on the way and arrived in less that 24 hours. It was just a matter of following the simple and clear instructions and my internet (fiber) was connected. So far so good, stable and no drop outs so couldnt be any happier.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Matt

MattGoulburn Valley, VIC

The s is perfect

I Joined Leaptel from another provider and I say that leaptel is so far better than my old provider I recommend Leaptel