Part of Leaptel 4.6

4.9

jsljustin
jsljustinNew South Wales, 245034 posts
  Verified NBN 1000/50

Affordable, good network, great customer support

Leaptel are affordable, and their network seems as fast as any other. I moved from Superloop to Leaptel, and Leaptel is better, network just as good. I also find Leaptel support is great, support staff are willing to help and spend a lot of time with you, which is great.
I also used to be with Aussie Broadband, but Leaptel's support is just as good, and Leaptel is more affordable than Aussie Broadband. At the moment I am on a special deal where I get unlimited 1000/50 NBN for $99 a month. Can't fault Leaptel at all, they are great. Show details
ZONE
ZONE5 posts

Better options out there

Management is sensitive and they truely think there business is amazing. I swap every couple of month various providers based on deals. The cost of living crunch is real. Every provider gets it bar Leaptel, and welcome me back when I've done my rounds with open arms however Leaptel don't offer discounts if you come back even if you have not done a full year with them in the first place. Leaptel you may ask why i jump every couple of months the answer is simple, I will go where the deal is and your network is a bit flakey at times. I'm quite surprised you don't want customers back even if it is for 1 month at least you get paid. Show details
Leaptel
Leaptel   DM
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts

Australian support

Great NBN, well priced and Australian support. Support local business. Show details ·  1
Pete
PeteFerntree Gully3 posts

Tech support 2nd to none

Sign up was super easy i had issues at my end with a router in comes Samuel, i was dropping out a lot while on live chat, Samuel takes the initiative and calls my mobile walks me through everything helps me solve an issue on my end with a non supported router, Genuinely cared and was super helpful give this bloke a pay rise thanks again mate i really appreciate it 1000/10 tech support Show details ·  1
Oddie
Oddie78 posts
duylhng
duylhngSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified NBN 1000/50

Amazing and affordable internet!

Leaptel transferred my old service within 30 minutes before midnight on the day before that I had scheduled to be connected. Everything just worked and has not run into any issues ever since. Speeds and latency are fantastic all day every day. To top it all off, they have a promotion for $99/month for 1000/50 for the first year, which is one of the cheapest anywhere. Awesome provider, highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Alok Singh
Alok SinghSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified NBN 1000/50

Excellent service, support and policies

One of the best nbn provider with complete transparency, late support and resolves almost all issues over chat quickly. Have been using the nbn service for more than 4 months now with no disruption or speed issues. Anyone who wants a stable provider and competitive prices must try Leaptel in my view. Show details ·  1
J A
J ASouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  NBN 1000/50

Fantastic service and speeds highly recommended-great support

I signed on for the supersonic package. Initially due to my equipment, I had problems. The help I received from the IT people was the best I have had. They talked me through every scenario, and what I liked most was they read the previous notes , and despite many calls, they were patient, due to my issues. Since sorting it out, I have super fast connection, no dropouts and I cannot thank the IT help desk enough for their patience and calm advice. 10/10 for support, and service. Show details ·  1
David B
David BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
  NBN 1000/50

Leaptel are amazing , crazy speeds 930/45 all day!

Highly recommended for a 1000/50 plan, fast and works perfectly Show details ·  1
Andrew T.
JoeSydney40 posts
Markus
Markus3 posts

Best Service and support

Leaptel is amazing! Service is great. Customer service is great too. They were so helpful upgrading me to the super sonic plan and helping with all of my questions. Enjoying Leaptel with over 900mbps and 45mbps upload. Moving house soon and will be continuing using Leaptel there. Show details ·  1