LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

MPNs: GB-450UPLX and GB450UPLX

• Internal Layout
Mingy

MingyGosford

It's a very nice upgrade and only a couple of minor things I don't like.

Purchased in December 2016.

Paul LWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks Great....But...

I love this fridge as it works really well and looks great too!...Handles...water dispenser...All great!
It is only a year old and now it 'buzzes' when its cooling... and the buzzing keeps coming back from the left hand side of the unit...This refrigerator was always quiet when I bought it. Its not the compressor....its just a rattle/buzz from the LHS panel...that you would expect from an old 1970's fridge

At $1300 I shouldnt have to try to stop the buzzing by moving it a little every couple of days
Just seeing if there is a brand manager from LG that can help out :-)

Purchased at Appliances Online for $1,300.00.

Bronte F.

Bronte F.Darling Downs, QLD

Great fridge

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

S.A.G.

S.A.G.Victoria

Happy Customers!

Appliances Online. Love our fridge. Would not buy my big household appliances anywhere else now. Thank you so much for your fabulous services. Am a return customer already! Love our washing machine too.

Purchased at Appliances Online.

Kieana.B

Kieana.BPeel, WA

Best fridge I’ve owned

The fridge does exactly what it is meant too. I love the simplistic look of it and that it chimes when I’m taking too long to pack my groceries. I love the handles on the side as my toddler doesn’t quite know how to open it. It does a great job keeping food cold or frozen and doesn’t have any ice build up

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

Marcel B.

Marcel B.Peel, WA

Backbone of our household

Fridge is fantastic. Does exactly what any fridge should do. Temperature is constant and if you leave the fridge door is has a beeping noise to alert you. It can leave finger prints from our toddler but glad it does as it’s easy to spot dirt and to clean. Door can be set to open either direction

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

very noisy!

The fridge seemed just what I wanted. But it's less than a year old and I feel like selling the thing and buying another. I don't think I can live with the irritating buzzing much longer.

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Fridge Loads Of Space

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,098.00.

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Love bottom freezer mount

Only owned a few weeks but very happy with my lg fridge. Great for my back lots of space
We did take a self out. To add more items and heights
Door rings if open too long lol
Great size for 3 adults
Great Energy rating
4 star as door shelves are fixed and crisper a bit small

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,100.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Monique

Monique

Great fridge and looks sleek

Perfect fridge, love all of the compartments and the adjustable bottom shelf that can be changed to accommodate taller items. Really spacious interior for the size of the fridge. Love it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Siemen F.

Siemen F.

Very good fridge for small family

Amazing fridge for a small family.

Having the freezer on the bottom makes the fridge so much more easier to use.
The veggie drawer is very accessible which is very handy.

The fridge is extremely energy efficient. From what it looks like, our veggies and the occasional piece of fruit stay quite fresh for up to a week.
The freezer offers limited but useful space ( we did end up buying a separate freezer).

Noise wise it's really quiet 90% of the time. Every now and then it sounds like it goes in overdrive and does produce a very noticeable noise. We live in a open plan living so there isn't much to cancel out the noise.

Overall I would say it's a very good and energy efficient fridge.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,039.00.

Tosie

TosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic fridge for a small family!

A fantastic fridge for a small family. The 'bottom-mount' fridge has the freezer at the bottom and fridge shelving at eye-level which allows you to see everything at a glance. The freezer is deceptively very spacious allowing you to stock up and freeze food items. The fridge runs quiet and the LED lighting is bright. The retractable shelves are a great added extra. The fridge does stick out a bit further than I expected so make sure you do your measurements. We love it.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $900.00.

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Perfect fridge for 2

Perfect size for my tiny apartment and it provides just enough food storage for 2. It has 4.5 energy rating so it is highly energy efficient with just 299 kwh per year. I like its metallic platinum look that fits the theme in my kitchen

Purchased in February 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,200.00.

raybies

raybiesSydney

OK, doesn't filter out smells

Fridge is OK, if a bit small in the fridge section, but the thing that really irks me is that it doesn't filter out smells like my previous cheap and really old fridge did.
So put some spagbol w/ garlic covered in it, and the next day the whole fridge smells of it. Why doesn't it have a deoderizer like my 10yo Samsung does?
Doesn't even have to be anything particularly smelly, the fridge seems to amplify all smells.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,049.00.

Great fridge well deisgned

Maintains consistent & reliable temperature in all departments
Like all platinum fridges shows finger marks
Door please to open and shut
The interior of the fridge feels vast compared with similar sized fridges
LED lighting system very good

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,123.00.

Ian Y.

Ian Y.Sydney, NSW

Great buy for modern apartment

As we moved into a new apartment, there is not very wide place to put double door fridge so this beast become one of the best candidates. Why? Big inside!!! By comparing to other brands in the market at this size this is the biggest inside. The price also in the middle. Sometimes it may make some noticable noise but best side I would say it is perfert for apartment use.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,231.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Arthur

ArthurVictoria

Good fridge/freezer and good value

We bought this fridge to replace an old top mounted fridge. We were finding it hard to get at the bottom of the fridge so we went for a bottom mount. We opted for the LG because we liked the interior layout and the clean, straight facade.
A wise choice to go for the bottom mount because it has made getting things out of the fridge much easier.
The draws run smoothly and the draw at the bottom of the fridge keeps the vegies moist but not soggy.
It does what it designed to do very well and it does it quietly. Although it is early days yet, we are happy with our purchase.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online.

Noisy, compressor runs 60-80% of the time

This fridge works well, however the compressor runs frequently and for long periods (often 40-60 minutes straight and never goes off for more than 15-20 minutes at a time). It has a high frequency hum that can be heard from almost every part of our home. I do not recommended this fridge, particularly if you are sensitive to noise or if you have an open plan living room.

Purchased in September 2018.

James84

James84Adelaide

Almost perfect

Great fridge with only a few minor complaints.

1. The freezer door sticks out more than the fridge door and look a bit odd.

2. The doors don't sit level.

3. Can make a higher pitched noise at times but it isn't very loud and doesn't last for very long.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys.

Karah .B

Karah .BSouthwest, VIC

Great product!

I am extremely happy with our new fridge! It is easily able to be adjusted and has easy to use settings for the thermostat. I find it fantastic to use and love the fact that the fridge is on top. It also has a built in ice tray.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,049.00.