LG GF-B620 (620L, French Door)

LG GF-B620 (620L, French Door)

GF-B620BSL, GF-B620PL and GF-B620SL

See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

Don't judge this fridge by its looks

Purchased at Kambo's.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

foxvally81

foxvally81Sydney, NSW

Stainless steel door finish showing dent like faults

This fridge is only 2years old.
Quiet and cold like a fridge should be but over the last 6 months dent like faults keep appearing in the fingerprint free faux stainless steel doors.
Started with two.. now 6 dent like faults at random locations (top of doors to bottom) - every month now more ‘dents’ appear it seems.
There is a fault with the door skins that makes a good looking fridge very ugly.
Suggest beware buying the ‘fingerprint free’ faux stainless steel fridges because the product is faulty.
We have ’logged’ this with LG Customer service and provided photos. More soon.

Do not buy. Fridge is terrible. Service is worse

Broke down 3 times in 8 months. Had to take 5 days off work so far because the repair man shows up without parts even though it’s the same error over and over. The freezer frosts up and burns out the fan that sends cold air to the fridge. Put in a complaint. Said they’d get back to me in 24 hours. Took 4 days to reply. 12 days without a fridge. What an absolute joke.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Faithjade

FaithjadeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it.

Love this fridge. Plenty of space especially in the doors which I love for all my condiments. The only thing I’d change about the fridge compartment would be the bottom sliding draw to be in 2 so can still be opened when only one door is opened. Super quiet. Freezer is nice and deep with an adjustable divider and a top drawer for the smaller or often used items

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Licon69North-West & West coast, TAS

Disspointing so far after 18 months.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

AngryLGOwner

AngryLGOwnerNewcastle

My condolences

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Tian

TianSydney

Good to fridge with room

It's does it's job, and the size is OK, spacious in side. There's not much noise either.
However the freezer part still have room to improve. The design is not utilizing all the available space.
Also the draw sometimes fall off if I am placing weighted items.
Overall I would recommend this fridge though

Rod

RodSydney

Perfect fridge at this price point

We have had this fridge for about 4 months now and cannot fault it. It is the perfect size for a family with well thought out compartments and a generous amount of space within for the size of the fridge. Fits nicely in a standard 600mm cupboard with only the doors protruding, Got a great deal on this from the good guys and was the same price as inferior brands.

valco

valcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge

Keeps the food cold and fresh. The space is more than ample for the two of us. I have the one with the stainless front.
Pro's: Keeps cold, easy to clean the inside, has the bottom wide keeper, plenty of door shelves which are adjustable. Freezer has the light so easy to find food at night.
Con's: Hardly any. Due to my having it in a shed the seals have discoloured.
Not sure of the model to be exact.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Love to Travel

Love to TravelNewcastle

Great Family Unit

Excellent size for a family of four (which includes 2 hungry teenagers) shelves can not only be moved but split to accommodate different size bottles and dishes. Fantastic at Christmas with all the extra food. Freezer is a fantastic size. Two vegetable draws, only down size is a the meat tray could be a little larger.

Ruby

RubyMelbourne

Dream fridge!

This fridge is so quite and powerful, it has everything you need. You can open from both sides, you have compartments for everything you can imagine! All round good design with good stainless steel finish. Matches all my other kitchen appliances. The bottom draw makes easy access and keeps veges so fresh!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

crankypants

crankypantsWallarah

Not working after only 11 months

Our first thoughts were what a great looking fridge but after only 11 months the fridge section stopped working.. 2 weeks have passed still not fixed... waiting on a part.. not good enough.. customer service is very poor were they don't seem to know what happening in Australia.... We got the complete run around.

February 6th 2018 Update: Terrible.. Worst fridge ever

Has broken down yet again... fan replacement after only 11 months (Dec 10).. not just 8 weeks later (06 Feb.).. Fan not working again... 20c in my fridge... Now I have to wait yet again for a repair man to come.. told prob. 2 days before I hear from someone.. Last time it took weeks.. due to waiting for fan part.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

lyndalls1

lyndalls1Hunter Region, NSW

Very efficient good looking fridge

Always maintains perfect temps of 3 degrees in fridge and -18 in freezer but haven’t been through a hot summer yet. Very quiet operation easy to access inside fridge even using one door. Love the extra long drawn under the crispers - great for celery. Haven’t moved the shelves around much but plan on using the split shelves for the summer. Only negative so far is that it is difficult to remove and clean the bottom shelf that is above the crispers.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

naz

naz

AWESOME love it

Fantastic fridge. Easy to keep clean. adjustable shelves. Love the split shelf capability. This gives you the option to stand 2L bottles or wine up in the coldest part of the fridge.
SO much room. 2 chiller draws with large capacity.
was really reasonably priced.
The runners on the shelving system are not cheap plastic like some of the other fridges like the Hisense.
Freezer is a good size. Love the top slide out small draw.
I find the big draw a bit of a pain as you have to move things around to see whats in there. But will live with this as i LOVE the fridge.
Mum bought the Hilsense,french door and she hates it.

vendetta.dressel

vendetta.dresselMcMinnville, Tennessee

Would not suggest buying.

I do not care for this refrigerator because it always vibrates. I also think it is not easy to clean. There are too many difficult areas to get at to clean. It stays cool and I do not care for the freezer on the bottom. Just my preference in not caring for the bottom freezer.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
FrankG

FrankGSydney

Happy with our purchase.

French door design is great, plenty of room, it holds its temperature perfectly, it also looks and feels like it's made well and the stainless steel finish is just beautiful.
We've just replaced our side by side fridge and although we love the LG we much prefer the side by side design, so much easier.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Kylie F

Kylie FAU

Love this fridge!!

The fridge is super quiet, massive freezer space and lots of different compartments.
I love using the bottom fridge drawer for all of my cold meats. I also love that the glass shelves slide out. I was skeptical about buying an LG fridge but it’s great.
Super easy to clean.
LOVE IT!!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Missy R

Missy R

So in love with my new fridge!

This is the best fridge I've ever owned - and bonus - IT LOOKS GREAT TOO! Very modern and sleek. I'm in love with the French door opening, much easier to store larger items, platters etc. The cold drawer in the bottom of the fridge is handy too. I love the pull out shelf in the freezer, though it seems as a bit of space is lost in the lower drawers, with the rounded shape. Overall though, I couldn't be happier with the LG fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Gerry

GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Easy to clean great capacity for freezer and fridge. Quiet operation looks fabulous and great compartments with glass shelves excellent I really like the stainless steel finish and the fact that the shelves slide out makes it easy to get to things, love the 2 doors with plenty of space for bottles and sauces

Sam

SamLaunceston, TAS

Great fridge!

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Michaelasked

GF-B620PL

How do you make the ice in this fridge/freezer? (B620PL)? There is no tray for ice cubes, or at least I haven't found one. (The fridge came with the house we bought). Thank you

Licon69

The fridge originally came with a small open top container and one small lonely ice cube tray. If you don't have these go to Kmart or Reject shop or similar and buy a cheap food container, ice trays, and you're good to go.

Michael

thank you. I thought it had more sophisticated storage containers for the ice making (like those twist-to-release ice trays).

Yjoumana

Yjoumanaasked

Is your fridge still going well?

Ethan
Ethan

I had to pay for the repairs myself. LG and the warranty company washed their hands of the problem. I spent about AUD$2,000.00 and it broke after only 6 years. So I would not recommend LG product to anyone. Also our LG micro wave had issues and they replied it without question a few years ago. Shop around and get some advice before you by. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG GF-B620BSL

LG GF-B620BSL

No reviews
LG GF-B620SL

LG GF-B620SL

LG GF-B620PL

LG GF-B620PL

CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Capacity620L620L620L