Liberty Financial Home Loans

Liberty Financial Home Loans

Don't recommend

We have been conditionally approved, they requested more paperwork and keeps telling us they will have an answer the next day, everyday they are requesting the same paperwork that we have already provided but as it's been 2 weeks they need it all again. It's a vicious circle. We have already had to request an extension with the vendor and by the looks of things we may need to request another. We have 40% of the house deposit. I dont understand what is taking them so long and why theu are requesting documents we have already provided. Was hoping this would run smoothly but they have made the process completely horrible.

Angry human

Angry humanPerth, WA

Poor services n unhelpful. Demand. Dnt knw how to write am poor with words so kp it short n simple.

Poor quality services, high fees and rates. Unfortunately not helping. Don't know how to comment so keep short and simple. Hope to move onwards after this learning this lessons.bb ye

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to send us your details via private message so we can get in touch. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Christopher S.

Christopher S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Interest Rate Review

I am very pleased that when I contacted Liberty to request a review of the interest rate applying to my long-standing Home Loan, the Lending Specialist who received my call, Ben Curran, was very helpful and efficient and indicated that he would be able to arrange a significant reduction in my interest rate. I received an email confirmation from Ben of a substantial reduction of 0.8% only a few days later. This is in stark contrast to the response I got last time I contacted Liberty to discuss this issue about 3 or 4 years ago. On that occasion, no interest rate reduction was offered. I am glad that things have changed for the better now.

Interest rate cut poor

Got a text message saying I would be getting the residential variable home loan new rate cut if 0.25% rate reduction, effective 22 October 2019.
To date I havent received no rate cut and all my future payments are still the same amount.
I pay weekly and the interest rate has dropped but not my weekly balance.
I will be taking this further on Monday

Jadie Hyman

Jadie HymanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes our life so much easier!

We were very satisfied and were really happy with the result! Being a Friday I didnt think anything would happen but so excited to see our accounts. Liberty helped us when no one else would!

Jennifer Doyle

Jennifer DoyleHunter Region, NSW

Attention to individual needs, Rate review

Ben Curran was exceptional to deal with. Great communication & looked into what was going to work best for my individual needs. He went above & beyond. Cant thank him enough for the outcome.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Neil P.

Neil P.Sydney, NSW

Interest Rate Adjustment

Customer service was without fault. Steven Bekhit took care of my request and delivered a great result in a timely manner. My appreciation towards Liberty for seamlessly taking care of me throughout the last few years.

Loan used for:Investment Property

My husband and myself would highly recommend shayne Fraser after dealing with other brokers we were left to feel completely deflated with one obstacle after another were put in our way , Fortunately we were put in contact with shayne Fraser who took the time to explain every single step throughout the whole process and was willing to address any of our concerns or questions that we had . Shayne your sufficiency is beyond anything we ever expected . Thank you for making this experience Pleasurable

Rate change

Ben Curran was a great person to speak with about my issues with our loan. He has followed through with what he said he would do swiftly. I am
happy with the new rate and hope with our refinancing the rate will be in line with currant home loans around the 3 to 4

Corey

CoreyNortheast, VIC

Refinance

Had a few issues at the start swapping between different employees, after finally finding Steve he was incredible and couldn't have dealt with a better person so pleased to have worked with him in getting our home loan refinanced.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Perfect

Natasha was very friendly and professional and worked hard to overcome a few hurdles so I could still obtain what I needed. I now have a much more manageable financial outlook.

Home Loan Top Up

My experience with Liberty on this matter was very good - it took quite a while for everything to be approved only for the fact we were waiting on another financial institution to provide figures for us
On a personal level Natasha from Liberty was absolutely fantastic and I would rate her service provision 10/10
I would recommend Liberty as a financial services provider

Robyn

RobynFar North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Robyn, we're so sorry that you feel this way. If you could kindly pass on your contact details to us in a private message, we will be able to review your specific concerns and get in touch. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

very helpful

In this instance very pleasing Ben Curran has been extremely helpful a big thanks to you Ben
Pleasing hopeful we can begin to move towards being in line with the majority of lenders rates

Loan used for:Refinancing

applied for a top up on our home loan

Overly long/frustrating process. I would only give 1 star if it wasnt for Steven Bekhit who was prompt, always called me back and made the process as smooth as he could for us. Steven deserves all 5 stars!

Joy

JoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed current customer

I have contacted Liberty 3 times over the past 12 months to re negotiate my current interest rate. They don’t consider, nor have a conversation or take into consideration loyalty. I’m disappointed. Surely you are better off looking after you current clients and keeping them. Far more cost effective.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Thank You Liberty For The Interest Rate Reduction...

Just writing to say thank you Liberty for a rate reduction on my home loan rate. I have been a customer for a few years now, and felt I had good loan conduct. After my broker contacted Liberty in relation to an interest rate reduction, I was emailed a short time later by Ben Curran from Liberty, who had organised a substantial interest rate reduction. At a time where I have some family illness issues to deal with, this has been a very welcome thing to happen. Thanks again Liberty for you help and great service.

Disgraceful and Disappointing service

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hey Lisa - I'm pleased to let you know that we will be passing on the RBA's full 0.25% rate reduction to all of our residential variable home loan customers, effective 22 October 2019. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Xenah Zenh

Xenah ZenhHunter Region, NSW

Positive Result with Great Customer Service

Contacted Liberty via email, Steven Bekhit rang the following day but missed the call, I’m glad I returned the call and lined up in queue as my request to reduce my home loan rate was granted. Steven has been very helpful and easy to talk to, he’s clear and concise, no complicated talking just simple and easy to understand.

He explained the fees involved on my query which helped me understand and decide where to go, he also explained the nature of my 2 accounts which I find it vague a year ago.

I will be looking forward for more rate reviews in future, I am aiming to get mid 3% rate on my 2 accounts to help ease up financial obligations.

Thanks for hearing me out, I'll be back.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Contacted liberty to get an interest rate review as mine was a little high and no longer competitive and spoke to Steven Bekhit, found him to be helpful and courteous, and within a few hours had received a confirmation email saying my rate had been reviewed and dropped, making it worthwhile to stay with them, Very happy I made the call.

Mareeasked

Why is it taking over 4 months to get final approval for our refinance to a lower interest rate product? We have conditional approval, have had the valuation approved, but our broker says our application is "now back with the assessor"...why was it not with the assessor before?? We feel like Liberty is deliberately delaying final approval by requesting ever more documentation. We submitted employer verification letters back in July this year, but have been asked for new ones (because the process is taking so long!!) Why is this happening? Not happy, Jan!

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Maree, we are sorry to hear about this experience. Could you kindly pass onyour broker's details along with your contact details to us via private message so we can look into this?
Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Maree

OK, I have sent a pm to you through your fb page with the details.

Louise B.
Louise B.

We are having the same issues

agrim b.

agrim b.asked

i have applied through a broker its been 2 weeks , no response from liberty yet, thats what i have been told. i keep ringing him everyday . few properties i liked are sold already bit worried how long will it take?

Pete G
Pete G

there most likely looking at a way to increase your interest rate

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Agrim - Thanks for your question. We would love to look into this for you. Do you mind sending us your contact details via private message?

Johann S.
Johann S.

Similar, nearly 5 weeks now after contract of sale was signed, still no word., still waiting. hopefully I wouldn't need to vent on here.

agrim b.

agrim b.asked

how long does it take to get pre approval after submitting complete documentations?

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Hi Agrim - Depending on your application, it usually takes only a few days to get a pre-approval, subject to assessment for a home loan application. Please pass on your contact details to us via private message so we can look into this for you. Cheers, The Liberty Team

Get an answer from our members and Liberty Financial representatives