3Lifely

Verifiedlifely.com.au
4.1

1,909 reviews · Statistics

78% · 1,489315 · 17%
Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (1,570)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,597)
Product Appearance As advertised (1,368) · Not as advertised (150)
4.3 (1,577)
4.2 (1,542)
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,909 reviews
Christine
Christine2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great communication

First time shopper with Lively and I thought the service and communication was great. We also love the product (whilst I haven't put it all together yet - the preface note to the instructions was great and made me laugh - "your relationship is strong, but is it flat pack furniture strong.....") I would recommend them and shop with them again Show details
Sid
Sid

Hannah Louise
Hannah LouiseVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful piece but not worth it

Although it is a beautiful piece, it is not worth it. The doors do not fully close due to the poor metal hingers. Despite multiple emails and calls to Lifely for a refund, we have had little to no correspondence. I would recommend purchasing this piece from another website that you know has good customer support.
Nicole Moore
Nicole Moore

Quick , value , style , soft !

My kids love this and so do I ! Will be buying another ! Show details
Sama
Sama3 posts

Havent recieved my delivery!!!

TERRIBLE!!!! 0 STARS.
Its been almost a month now and still havent recieved my dining table, it was due to be delivered 3 weeks ago. We keep getting emails from the delivery company saying its one hour away and then they delay it, we still havent recieved it. I checked online and turns out hunter express has terrible reviews, dont know why lifely is using them as their delivery service. Lifely is also super hard to get a hold of on the phone, everytime i call the line is busy, and they have not been helpful whatsoever.

Wish i knew this before i would NOT have ordered from here.
Stay away. Show details

Tabatha
Tabatha

Customer satisfaction - outstanding

Fantastic service and professional follow up. very easy to deal with and did everything in their power to help Show details
Katelyn Cavanagh
Katelyn Cavanagh

Do not purchase from this company

Absolutely terrible quality. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone. I rather purchase ikea furniture with half the cost than this stuff.
Shipping was terrible, I honestly wish I received a refund because this isn’t worth $200. Show details
Anna
Anna

Quick delivery and excellent customer care

Excellent customer care. We bought a Scali cot (quick delivery, baby loves it! It's beautiful, and yes it fits an IKEA mattress), but broke a screw when putting it together (while totally sleep-deprived). Lifely sent us replacement screws right away, without costs. Thank you so much. Very kind of you. Show details
Jacaranda
Jacaranda3 posts

Brilliant product

Fast delivery and so delighted with the product. Looks gorgeous! Show details
Petal54
Petal545 posts

The Mia daybed experience

The product looked perfect on the site however it did take awhile to be delivered, as I expected it in early February. The product is made of laminated chipboard. The photos make it look like more natural wood. I should have read the descriptor more carefully.
We have begun to assemble it and after a few hours we are almost a 1/3 of the way there. The pictures are small and lack description easy visual Show details
Maggie
MaggieNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Have to give credits to Delivery Company

The delivery man is so thoughtful and helped me to bring the bed frames up to my apartment which they normally won’t do. This company deserves a big applause.

The bed frame’s quality is a pass considering this price. The wood isn’t very firm and hard one, I accidentally scratched a bit while doing the screwing , created a little mark on it.

Easy assembling , one person can handle a single bed frame as the wood is pretty light weighted.

I can feel the bed is slightly wobbled even you did all the screwing very firm and hard. Show details

Alan R
Alan R

Great Experience

Possibly the best online purchase I have ever made! Great delivery time and I was kept informed. The product is of very high quality and it was well packaged to avoid damage. Assembly instructions were very easy to follow, and accompanied by some very entertaining advice!
I will certainly be back! Show details
KEA SCH
KEA SCHACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Good Price, Poor Communication For Delivery

I chose to shop at Lifely as they offered an excellent price for a bed frame I had my eye on. While I am happy with the quality of the product, I was extremely disappointed with the communication in the lead up to the delivery of my order via Hunter Express. I was only given one hour notice of delivery and was unable to make it home in time to meet the deliveryman. The deliveryman left the packages unattended at the front gate of my property despite intentionally having not opted into allowing him to do so as I live in an apartment complex with the front gate very close and exposed to the street, which I would not consider to be a "safe place". This has certainly made me hesitant to shop with Lifely again. Show details
Luke B.
Luke B.

Fastest delivery ever!

Placed an order for a new couch on a Sunday evening and it got delivered seamlessly the next day! Very happy with my purchase and experience Show details
hlm
hlm

When ordered item estimated delivery date was in January. Have now been informed item is back ordered till May. No offer for refund or compensation.
They do not send confirmation emails.