Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Lovely courier

The delivery driver was nice enough to stand at my front door at my request whilst I unpacked the chandelier and checked for damages (just in case). The light was in perfect condition. I am extremely impressed with the pendant and very satisfied with the service.

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Quick turn around to get a replacement once notified that the table has been slightly damaged in transit. These things happen, received a call and was offered a replacement at their cost. I am very happy with how Livingstyles care about their customers.

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful basket set !!

Your Equador 3 piece woven basket sets look fantastic in my laundry and hold really well. The style of these are just right. I am very happy with my purchase will be ordering again.

Cheryl

CherylSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful display easel

Loving the timber display easel I purchased for my art room. Holds my work nicely and the frame itself looks lovely. Breezy ordering, fast delivery and impeccable packaging. I was very impressed.

Min

MinMelbourne

No returns or exchanges - worst homewares online shopping experience!

We ordered a 400cm runner & small rug for the house.

The runner can't be returned for a store credit or exchange.
Be very careful ordering from this business, I've never had this happen where I can't exchange an online order.
The Soho Texture Hand Tufted Round Shag Rug is also terrible condition, it is all bent and squashed and won't sit flush on the edges. We've used it for our puppy rug as a solution.
Shop with other providers who have exchanges available.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Pamela

PamelaSydney, NSW

Just what I was looking for!!

The coating on the Wesco kettle from LivingStyles is so easy to clean. Highly recommend. By the way, dealing with the staff at LivingStyles is always a delight. Service is impeccable, delivery is priced well and fast.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful!

Went searching for a particular style lounge I had in mind but hadn't found in store anywhere locally. Came across LivingStyles online and the Olya fit the brief. It's a great piece, very happy with this site.

Justine

JustineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer !!

The variety of rugs on offer is excellent. I have now fitted every room in the house with a livingstyles rug and have had very positive comments on the quality and style.

Connie

ConnieSydney, NSW

Amazing service from Livingstyles staff

Friendly email responses to online queries. The livingstyles staff I have dealt with regarding my orders have been very professional. I was in hurry and would like the lamps by the end of this week, was able to picked it up on the same day after I placed my order. Very happy customer.

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unique stool!!

I like Livingstyles as they source products that have a point of difference and aren't the same as what you see in every other store. I love unique pieces. I have been looking for this stool for a long time.

Anne and Gary

Anne and GarySydney, NSW

Very happy customer!!

Very professional staff, always quick to resolve any concerns. I have bought a fair few furniture pieces now and all has been perfect. Delivery was very quick, I put an order through last week and took delivery today.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Lovely coffee table

Thank you LivingStyles for offering great deal, I purchased the coffee table on the phone last Friday and took delivery today. That was super fast. I was very happy with my purchase.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Solid and sturdy dining table

The gentleman that assisted me over the phone really took care of me. He helped differentiate between the Dining Tables I was looking at and explained the delivery process to me so I had a better understanding of how it all works as I hadn't ordered online before. The marble table is very solid and true to the online image. I am very happy with my purchase.

Teresa

TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful bag!!

Purchased the Paris canvas handbag through these guys at a bargain price. This was delivered promptly and with clear updates from this seller via email. The bag itself replicated the online image and was made from hardy materials.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Very nice cover set

I ordered the Ardor quilt cover set on Monday and received it today, very quick delivery. It is comfortable and warm. Thanks Livingstyles for providing such an efficient service and high quality product.

Misleading Product

Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

The young man had a great attitude towards me as a confused customer buying online for the first time. He ensured all my questions were thoroughly answered so that the right choice of the chandelier was ordered. He made the shopping experience very enjoyable and I could tell he wasn't trying to push a sale and was just there to look after me as a customer.

Christine B.

Christine B.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful chairs

Prior to finding LivingStyles we had bought a dining table at a retail shop but they couldn't offer the chairs we wanted to go with it. We went on the hunt to find the style of chair we wanted online and that's where we came across LivingStyles. It was a worry to buy them without seeing the chairs to match them to the already bought dining table but we were willing to risk it. Chairs arrived and matched up beautifully. So happy with how this all turned out. LivingStyles was very accommodating.

Peter S.

Peter S.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable online store

I feel the website layout is brilliant, so easy to find what you're looking for. Hassle free ordering and delivery system. Ordered on the 18th of June and received the table in 2 weeks.

Bianca C.

Bianca C.Sydney, NSW

Great dining chairs.

I put an order through on the 17th of June and my husband picked up today from Livingstyles warehouse Cross back chairs were very solid. I am very happy with this product.

Pam G

Pam Gasked

Can I return 2 cushions I bought as they are not colour I thought they would be and receive a refund? Thank you Pamela Goldfinch

PatP

PatPasked

Hi we live in Victoria and are interested in purchasing some furniture. We note that you have a vic warehouse. Is it possible to collect from the warehouse? Thanks Patrick

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your query. We do not currently have a pick up point for customers in Victoria, all items are for delivery only. Should you have any further shipping enquiries regarding the item of interest our customer service team are happy to assist and can be reached on 1300 687 651. Thanks Pat.

Kind Regards,
Team LivingStyles.

Farmar

Farmarasked

What is the weight limit for bunk beds?

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

In order to get a more accurate answer for the weight limit of our high quality bunks you will need to provide an email to service@livingstyles.com.au the question and the SKU code regarding the specific bunk you are querying into.

Kindly also not the SKU code is next to the product name on the product detail page.

Warmest Regards,

Fiona

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

Warmest Regard,

Fiona

Get an answer from our members and LivingStyles representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops