LivingStyles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (63%) · Not as advertised (38%)

Cindy J

Cindy J

Berkley Table Lamp

I purchased the Berkley Table Lamp from Livingstyles and I absolutely love it. Ordering from them was easy from start to end delivery. I received contact from staff member James regarding the order and his level of customer service was first class. Have ordered a couple of items from Livingstyles now and they have never disappointed. Will be looking forward to future orders.
Thanks Livingstyles.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Everyone NEEDS to know about LivingStyles...They are unrivalled!!

I was looking everywhere for a lamp and a desk to compliment my new home decor and was close to despair as nothing matched and met our style - until we spotted the exact items on LivingStyle. Then from purchase to delivery to my home it was all done within the week and the products was just as I envisioned - 5/5 from me. Good work guys!!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

My garden urns are so amazing !!

Thank you for taking time time and care to have my cast iron garden urns delivered in mint condition. Love all the details and it was priced really well. Thanks Livingstyles.

Tina

Tina

Issue rectified

I bought what I thought was a dove grey colour hallway runner but instead got a darker grey one. After initially refusing to refund me, customer service was able to resolve the issue quickly and satisfactorily after I explained the situation. The rug itself is of fairly good quality, just be aware the colour may not be 100% what you're expecting.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely Tv unit !!

Loving all the compartments on the Kvern lowline tv unit. My living room looks minimal and slimline. Thanks for your help in selecting this, it was the best decision. I will be ordering again.

Terrible Customer Service

Objects were not as advertised at all and customer service refused to exchange the product. Terrible service representative offered nothing to resolve the issue. If you order a round object it may show up square and you will be at a complete loss. I do not recommend this company.

Min

MinMelbourne

No returns or exchanges - worst homewares online shopping experience!

We ordered a 400cm runner & small rug for the house.

The runner can't be returned for a store credit or exchange.
Be very careful ordering from this business, I've never had this happen where I can't exchange an online order.
The Soho Texture Hand Tufted Round Shag Rug is also terrible condition, it is all bent and squashed and won't sit flush on the edges. We've used it for our puppy rug as a solution.
Shop with other providers who have exchanges available.

Misleading Product

Onlineshopper

OnlineshopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow delivery but great products

Purchased some cannisters 27th May (arrived today 14 June) slower delivery than I expected but super happy with my purchase. Customer service was good, was almost about to lose hope thinking I may have been scammed but I would purchase again, just keep in mind their delivery times.

Terrible service

Terrible service
Money taken from
My account then a week later I’m told order has been cancelled without a reason and that I may need to contact my bank to have money refunded, would not recommend.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Great armchair !!

Dear LivingStyles, I have taken delivery of my armchairs in 1 week since I placed the order. The armchairs were great and they are exactly what I am looking for. I am also impressed with your delivery driver he is very helpful and lovely.

Deb

DebSunshine Coast

helpful return with an item.

I received an item (light fitting) that needed to be returned due to a quality control issue and there was no problem. Quick response. Return to sender cost paid. At least I have the confidence that they will do the right thing if there is an issue with an item.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Awful service & still don't have the complete product I paid $429 on December 13

TaylorSydney

Watch out for online disclaimers

We bought an item in mid December assuming 10 business days delivery (with some wiggle room because of the holidays). This business shuts down on the holidays. There was apparently a disclaimer on the website (which I genuinely did not see) that mentioned a month delay in processing if ordered when we did. I didn’t think this was a small family business I thought it would be closed max a week if anything.

I’d wanted the item by early jan to sort out files and got infuriated by being ignored. I was given a full refund without question when they finally came back to work so I am not that upset anymore I just wish the disclaimer (if there was One) had been more obvious as I still haven’t sorted out my filing as a result.

Taylor

Just also note the invoice you send (with a despatch notice the day after I ordered) at this time still says 10 business days from the invoice date for delivery, no disclaimer. So you may want to add something to the invoices at that time as well.

John

JohnSouth Australia

Quick delivery and great service

I ordered 2 Atticus bedsides for our bedroom and the quality was outstanding. I can see that these will last for years to come. I will recommend LivingStyles with my relatives and friends.

Chantelle

ChantelleCurrumbin

Don't ever order from these people.

Purchased a dining table on boxing day. After multiple calls to the company saying my order was to be dispatched this day and that day, they have now told me my dining table has been lost. I'm furious, I have been waiting over a month for it only to be told it's just disappeared? At least I'm getting a refund. I should have been compensated for my inconvenience but the best they could offer was 100 off a different dining table from their website. What an absolute joke. I'll be leaving bad reviews wherever I can. Never purchase anything from living styles australia.

NiNjAhorningsea park

useless waste of time

ordered a bed frame and should be dispatched in 1-2 weeks
3 weeks nothing and then i rang them, bed was damaged in transport and we have no more stock.
worst online shopping experience would never recommend these people to anyone

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Easy, accurate product description and pics, service as advertised

We were looking for leather recliners and easily found what we were looking for. The process was as advertised, no hidden charges, and questions were answered promptly. The product is of high quality and very comfortable. If I was to suggest an improvement it would be to shorten the delivery time (which was within the parameters advertised).

Denise

DeniseMitchelton

Beyond Easy

Far out, finally a furniture store that makes shopping easy. The help from the online staff was flawless. Everything has arrived in perfect condition and exactly how it was described so I've personally called the staff to say thanks for all their help. I will be back for more.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware of this company!

I ordered a Chasseur La Cuisson Baking Dish ( fully paid online Order No 214177) on 31 August 2018. It still hasn't arrived - have tried to phone ( no answer) sent an email ( no response). There is no customer service and I wonder if LivingStyles is merely a website with no product behind it>

Pam G

Pam Gasked

Can I return 2 cushions I bought as they are not colour I thought they would be and receive a refund? Thank you Pamela Goldfinch

PatP

PatPasked

Hi we live in Victoria and are interested in purchasing some furniture. We note that you have a vic warehouse. Is it possible to collect from the warehouse? Thanks Patrick

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your query. We do not currently have a pick up point for customers in Victoria, all items are for delivery only. Should you have any further shipping enquiries regarding the item of interest our customer service team are happy to assist and can be reached on 1300 687 651. Thanks Pat.

Kind Regards,
Team LivingStyles.

Farmar

Farmarasked

What is the weight limit for bunk beds?

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

In order to get a more accurate answer for the weight limit of our high quality bunks you will need to provide an email to service@livingstyles.com.au the question and the SKU code regarding the specific bunk you are querying into.

Kindly also not the SKU code is next to the product name on the product detail page.

Warmest Regards,

Fiona

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

Warmest Regard,

Fiona

Get an answer from our members and LivingStyles representatives