Vicky and Joe

Vicky and JoeSydney, NSW

good service

Young gentleman on the customer service line was very thorough when explaining the order process and gave great product advice. The London pendant light is just exactly similar to what I was expecting.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Finally found the Rug I want !!

Crucial questions were asked to ensure we got exactly what we wanted out of our living room fit out from Livingstyles. We ordered a rug from Livingstyles and it is better than what we had originally visualised.

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Pleasant experience

Exceptional quality rugs! I continuously buy on behalf of my clients and Livingstyles is my first option as I have only ever had good experiences. Received this rug within 1 week.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely bird feeder

Fast delivery and friendly phone manner. The Vasco bird feeder was a gift for my friend's birthday and she was very grateful and happy with how good it looks hanging up.

Tim and Annie

Tim and AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good site for traditional furniture

I like items that won't go out of date over the next few years. Call me boring but it's the style I like and i'm joyed that LS can provide it. Received my order a few days ago, and very happy with its quality.

Terrible Customer Service

Objects were not as advertised at all and customer service refused to exchange the product. Terrible service representative offered nothing to resolve the issue. If you order a round object it may show up square and you will be at a complete loss. I do not recommend this company.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Lovely product, exactly to what I was expecting!!

Communication was strong, the staff were very informative and the Amsterdam buffet was of impeccable craftsmanship. Delivery was made in 10 days since I placed my order, very impressed with the service.

Mel

MelNortheast, VIC

Rocking recliner !!

I was extremely happy that I never had to follow up on this order once. Emails were sent keeping me well informed on my order and my recliner arrived in pristine condition. I have had trouble with other online stored but this store has restored my faith in online ordering.

Helen

HelenNorthern Region, NSW

My first order with Livingstyles went very smoothy

It was an absolute pleasure to speak with staff that obviously believe in their brand/products. All questions were answered promptly over the phone and dispatch was very quick, will be ordering again from this shop.

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product quality!

Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Berta pendants. Bought one as a test run and am so happy with the result so ordering another one to complete the look of hanging these as a statement above my island bench in the kitchen.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Lovely courier

The delivery driver was nice enough to stand at my front door at my request whilst I unpacked the chandelier and checked for damages (just in case). The light was in perfect condition. I am extremely impressed with the pendant and very satisfied with the service.

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Quick turn around to get a replacement once notified that the table has been slightly damaged in transit. These things happen, received a call and was offered a replacement at their cost. I am very happy with how Livingstyles care about their customers.

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful basket set !!

Your Equador 3 piece woven basket sets look fantastic in my laundry and hold really well. The style of these are just right. I am very happy with my purchase will be ordering again.

Cheryl

CherylSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful display easel

Loving the timber display easel I purchased for my art room. Holds my work nicely and the frame itself looks lovely. Breezy ordering, fast delivery and impeccable packaging. I was very impressed.

Min

MinMelbourne

No returns or exchanges - worst homewares online shopping experience!

We ordered a 400cm runner & small rug for the house.

The runner can't be returned for a store credit or exchange.
Be very careful ordering from this business, I've never had this happen where I can't exchange an online order.
The Soho Texture Hand Tufted Round Shag Rug is also terrible condition, it is all bent and squashed and won't sit flush on the edges. We've used it for our puppy rug as a solution.
Shop with other providers who have exchanges available.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Pamela

PamelaSydney, NSW

Just what I was looking for!!

The coating on the Wesco kettle from LivingStyles is so easy to clean. Highly recommend. By the way, dealing with the staff at LivingStyles is always a delight. Service is impeccable, delivery is priced well and fast.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful!

Went searching for a particular style lounge I had in mind but hadn't found in store anywhere locally. Came across LivingStyles online and the Olya fit the brief. It's a great piece, very happy with this site.

Justine

JustineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer !!

The variety of rugs on offer is excellent. I have now fitted every room in the house with a livingstyles rug and have had very positive comments on the quality and style.

Connie

ConnieSydney, NSW

Amazing service from Livingstyles staff

Friendly email responses to online queries. The livingstyles staff I have dealt with regarding my orders have been very professional. I was in hurry and would like the lamps by the end of this week, was able to picked it up on the same day after I placed my order. Very happy customer.

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unique stool!!

I like Livingstyles as they source products that have a point of difference and aren't the same as what you see in every other store. I love unique pieces. I have been looking for this stool for a long time.

Pam G

Pam Gasked

Can I return 2 cushions I bought as they are not colour I thought they would be and receive a refund? Thank you Pamela Goldfinch

PatP

PatPasked

Hi we live in Victoria and are interested in purchasing some furniture. We note that you have a vic warehouse. Is it possible to collect from the warehouse? Thanks Patrick

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your query. We do not currently have a pick up point for customers in Victoria, all items are for delivery only. Should you have any further shipping enquiries regarding the item of interest our customer service team are happy to assist and can be reached on 1300 687 651. Thanks Pat.

Kind Regards,
Team LivingStyles.

Farmar

Farmarasked

What is the weight limit for bunk beds?

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

In order to get a more accurate answer for the weight limit of our high quality bunks you will need to provide an email to service@livingstyles.com.au the question and the SKU code regarding the specific bunk you are querying into.

Kindly also not the SKU code is next to the product name on the product detail page.

Warmest Regards,

Fiona

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

Warmest Regard,

Fiona

Get an answer from our members and LivingStyles representatives