Listing monitored by LivingStyles

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Very happy with my order

Fantastic bedroom furniture, purchased my complete fit out from LivingStyles and very pleased. Delivery was also great and the drivers were very friendly.

knifey
knifeyMelbourne

What an unnecessary drama.

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Noritake dinnerware

Just received all the dinnerware I ordered from LivingStyles. Beyond thrilled, it's going to look so good on the table for Christmas lunch this year

IshiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Been 5 months and we still haven't received our order!

We purchased a very expensive pendant lighting in July 2021. We patiently waited until October. Upon checking we were told its delayed to late November! And now after eagerly waiting all this while they ate saying the delivery is again delayed to January 2022. Is this some sort of a scam? How can a delivery take so long and why even show it on the website as available and take customers money for such expensive items when you dont have it in stock? I'm extremely furious to say the least as I have organized a big house warming party for a new house and I was really looking forward to this
Also they take several days to respond. Extremely disappointed and had a terrible experience for a first time.

Ishi

Just to give an update, the website now has delayed it to Feb 2022. Lol I'm disgusted with this website!!

Great table

Quality very good. Found it very easy to assemble even without any assembly instructions. Had suction cups which confused me, but are not needed.

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Stunning mirror

My first purchase with LivingStyles was very positive and I absolutely love my new mirror. It looks beautiful in our living room. Quick delivery and very well packed.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Comfortable and sturdy but wrong colour

I am very disappointed with the colour of the chair. I was expecting grey/silver colour chair as my floor is greyish oak. It's not grey or silver. It's green!! This is how this chair looks under LED natural light. But the quality is great ! just wrong colour of leg (very yellow) and chair itself.

Review collected in partnership with LivingStyles

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Nadine E.
Nadine E.Perth, WA

everyone did their best

I purchased a bed frame and had it shipped to Perth. It was the wrong colour and needed to be returned back to NSW in the middle of their lock-down. Staff were working from home so correspondence and outcomes were slower than desired, but to their credit, everyone did their best to get it returned and to sort a refund for me.

Maureen
MaureenSydney, NSW

Great quality products

Bought 2 of Solon Mango Wood 5 Drawer Tallboy. Very solid and well made. Excellent especially as they were on sale. Kept me informed of delivery schedule. And delivery drivers very obliging.

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was perfect, it fits in the corner beautifully with the tv on it. It was just what I was looking for

It was easy to find, there was not a lot of small CORNER tv cabinets but this one was perfect for our room. I am very satisfied with quality. We didn’t have to assemble it

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Good products,

Satisfied with the service provided by Living Styles, James assisted a lot to get our order through especially with all the delays surrounding Covid-19.

Rose Ann A.
Rose Ann A.Sydney, NSW

I love love love my coffee table.

Searching for exactly what I wanted on Livingstyle was soo easy. I love the quality of my reclaimed coffee table, I will definitely be moving on to dining tables now as I trust the product comes exactly the way it looks. Assembly was super easy too.

Find out how LivingStyles compares to other Furniture Shops

5 ⭐️ stars from start to finish!

Sandra B
Sandra BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for grandchildren when they visit

Easy to put together just had to wait on 3 bolts to arrive which held up putting together as one was missing and 2 the nuts would not screw on the bolts.

George
George Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality

Even nicer than expected. Such good quality and very sturdy. Beautiful finish.
Arrived fully assembled and suits the setting perfectly.

Emily R.
Emily R.asked

I can’t get in contact with anyone regarding the availability of a product. Can someone please respond to my question??
Thanks,

Emily

Sarinmd
Sarinmd

Have you tried emailing at this address: service@livingstyles.com.au
I used it and they were pretty quick to respond.
M.

Hello Emily,

Thank you for your post. Can we please kindly request that you send an email to service@livingstyles.com.au with your query and mark the email for Attn: Manager. We look forward to assisting you further. Many thanks.

Monica Hasked

Hello. I am interested in one of your tall timber cabinets but would like to see it first. Is this able to be done at your warehouse before purchase?

Hello Monica,
Thank you for your query. We do not have a showroom for customers to inspect the products at this stage. We are an online store only (everything is boxed and directly shipped from the held warehouse location). It is just the image and product information displayed online to work off. Many thanks.

Monica H

Thank you. What a shame! Here’s hoping for a showroom soon. Cheers.

Viv P
Viv Pasked

Does the Cotswold Reclaimed timber white bed head come in a queen size , and at what price?

Hello Viv,

Thank you for your query. Unfortunately we only stock this headboard in the King Size only. Many thanks. Have a wonderful day.

Team LivingStyles

Get an answer from our members and LivingStyles representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops