Jo-Ann

Jo-Ann Launceston, TAS

Great Store

Fantastic store, great range and awesome customer service. Received our somewhat fragile purchase super quick and very carefully packaged! Highly recommend these guys. Will definitely be back!

Legend

LegendCoomera

Diabolical Quality of Product and After service

Lay

LayVictoria

SUPER HAPPY, RUG WAS PERFECT

Shopping from start to end was super easy. love how you can log in to track the statues of your item. I purchased the saffron 33 pink rug, and arrived in 3 DAYS :) i was super shocked as i thought there might be some delay as victoria was in lockdown and with covid going on. so that was freaken amazing. The rug was just perfect. i love it sooo much. the quality was amazing and so soft and it looked just like the picture on the website. Before purchasing the rug, i did read some reviews about livingstyles and some of the negative comments got me abit worried. But im glad i went ahead and ordered my rug because my experience with livingstyles has been fantastic. Definitely will order and shop again with livingstyles. thank you :)

E S.

E S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I ordered 2 lovely framed wall art pieces. They arrived on 2 different days. Unfortunately the second piece was badly damaged. I suspect in shipping! I contacted customer service supplying pictures of damaged goods. No questions asked & very prompt replacement. Extremely prompt and efficient resolution. I now have 2 lovely pieces of art hanging as intended. Thanks for your help James

WORST AVOID

• +1
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Ssh

SshSydney, NSW

Do not waste your money and time

You are so lucky if you received your order in a good condition otherwise there is no way to get the replacement or any solution. I have been waited more than 3 months for replacing my damaged buffet table but no luck.
Every time I left a review they reached out to me and promised to replaced my buffet and asked me to delete my review but they never kept their promise. If you have extra money and time that you want to waste LivingStyles is a perfect place.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Perfect and exactly what I was expecting

I recently purchased the Sansa bedside table. I had seen an identical product at a large furniture store for more than double the cost at LivingStyles, so was excited by my find but also a little dubious on what the quality would be like. I need not be. The bedside table is exactly what I wanted and expected. I also wrote to their customer service to confirm the delivery day and I found them to be helpful and polite. I will definitely use again in the future.

Linda K.

Linda K.Western District, VIC

Stress Free Online Furniture Shopping

Just wanted to thank Living Styles for a great first time experience of furniture shopping online. Great quality products, delivered in perfect condition to Regional Victoria, keeping me informed of every step. Very happy customer!

Karina

KarinaSydney, NSW

Great quality products, order arrived earlier than anticipated and exceptional customer service!

DPC

DPCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond customer service

The store has beautiful products, the purchasing process was easy, and the item was dispatched very quickly. The prices are reasonable for good quality items, and when the product ordered arrived it was true to its picture on the website.
The customer service is excellent, and all queries were answered promptly and personally.
Completely of the control of the seller, the freight company mishandled the carton.
The seller was in no way at fault, and they were proactive and helpful to resolve the issue.

KathyGreensborough

Very unhappy

Very unhappy with this company refused me to return a rug to order bigger size Last time I order from them. During this time when ordering online is an only option in Victoria no consideration given

Kathy

Thank you I appreciate that we resolved this and happy with the outcome Goad to see you take feedback on board and work together for a mutual outcome

Everything I hoped for and more!

I searched for a floor lamp for ages and found nothing close to what I really wanted. When I saw this beauty on your website, I knew I'd found a real gem.

isk

iskGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive return policy

This site’s return policy is misleading and deceptive with poor customer service. The overall return policy states that unless it’s a clearance item or a personalised item returns are accepted but then they hide that an item is unable to be returned in small print between description of the measurement and item quality description. I was after an exchange (had accidentally ordered the wrong size item) and the support team refused to assist and then when pushed wanted to charge a 20% restocking fee which is ridiculous for a small item at an online store. They really don’t put customers first and at this time I would suggest supporting those businesses that do.

angiejay

angiejayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great after sales service!

I purchased a beautiful table lamp that arrived within the specified time, like all of my orders from this company. It had a small flaw on the base at the back. I contacted living styles and they offered more than adequate compensation. Quite refreshing to deal with a genuine, customer oriented company. I definitely feel confident shopping online here.
Very happy customer.

Toni S.

Toni S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality Products and Personalised Service

VanessaSydney, NSW

Steer CLEAR of them

I wouldn't even give this mob one star they a sub level and do not offer any customer service. They do not supply, they don't have stock, they take your money, they will not cancel your order/s even though they have NOT shipped, they do not have a phone number that they answer, they do not have Online Chat Service for an ONLINE businsess based in Sydney, Australia. They only offer an email address that they NEVER respond to or within any normal business practise response times. They are rude, unhepful - will not REFUND or CANCEL orders even when they still are yet to be shipped. They infact are decietful and underhanded individuals - KEEP CLEAR of this MOB!!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Vanessa

Yes he did & to notify me that he would block me!! Disgusting approach to your customers

Love it - Quality and delivery to the door

So many great options to choose from - finally found just the dining room furniture i was after and it is spot on. Amazing quality furniture and service. I’ll be back!

Outstanding customer service - Kudos due

Georgia

GeorgiaVictoria

Would not purchase from them again

Bought a set of Scanpan Cookware and decided to purchase from LivingStyles as they had a sale on them. Received the pans to find a lid with a visible dent. Emailed numerous times and have since had no solution to the problem and it has been over a week. Very disappointing customer service, I would not shop here again and would recommend purchasing elsewhere.

MelanieJ

MelanieJRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Helpful Customer Service

Great range of products and the website is very easy to navigate. The armchair I purchased looks exactly like the one advertised, great colour. Communication and after sales support was very helpful. Overall it was a positive experience with LivingStyles.