Loans.com.au Home Loans

Loans.com.au Home Loans

Brad

Brad

Disorganised, not professional

I withdrew my home loan application after the sales team were unable to clearly articulate what documentation was required. If they cant get the front end right how will they be managing my loan ongoing? Looking elsewhere

Albert Ebenezer

Albert EbenezerSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great loan and service!

Our experience with loans.com.au was way beyond our expectation! The team at loans.com.au was excellent. They made our refinance as easy as it can be. The rate of 2.88% was half a percent less than what we had earlier. We have already recommended this to two of our friends!!

Gemma D.

Gemma D.Sydney, NSW

Welcome to refinancing in 2019! An impressive no-hassle, seam-free process.

I just refinanced my home loan and did the entire process online without meeting a single person - brilliant. The loans.com.au team was efficient, effective and saved me a shipload, a sweet saving of $6,000 per year in repayments! Stunning customer service at every turn of my application, loved the text message updates. Came across this non-bank lender on canstar.com.au and wanted to find a package that ticked all the boxes, no catches. Mission accomplished!

Samuel F.

Samuel F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so happy

Just refinanced our residential home loan with loans.com.au. Pretty smooth application process.Got the formal approval in 1 week!Always got response in a timely manner,does not matter we sent email,or in app message.The settlement is very quick,done in 1 week since the contracts posted back to loans.com.au.
The current rate is 2.88%.Pretty happy with it.The internet banking is basic but functional. The only concern is little bit worry about the rate will be jacked up for existing customer,according to others' review.Let time to tell it.

Aaron U

Aaron USouth East Queensland, QLD

The sting in the tail.

Loan Start DateDecember 2014

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great product

My experience with loans.com.au was a good one. There home loan products are great, best value on the market and a great rate. I found the service to be excellent, customer service representatives were always very prompt to get back to us as, particularly as our 30 day settlement approached. Staff were friendly, informative and available. The online tool system is also user friendly. There were no unexpected hidden costs with this loan.

Loan used for:First Home

Joy

JoyVictoria

Very efficient and professional service

I was really impressed by the application process. Jessica the lending manager and Mike from sales support team were very efficient, professional. I have no hesitation recommending them to others.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the lowest Home Loan interest rate

I am impressed with the wonderful service I received. The staff are very helpful and made the application process very easy. There were no hidden costs and and I received a very low interest rate.

John C

John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast and friendly service

Great friendly service and had no issues throughout the whole process of our Morgage. Extremely satisfied with the rate offered. There were no hidden extra costs that surprised me. I would certainly recommend loans.com.au to everyone.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Christianne Jemmett

Christianne JemmettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Loan Great rate

I was thrilled with the service and professionalism I received from staff. They were friendly, informed and helped the process go smoothly. Thats on top of a great variable rate!

RCASS

RCASSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and efficient service

From the very beginning the interaction was efficient and informative. A very simple process to get everything sorted using their web portal. A fantastic customer experience. The products they offered were straight forward and what I needed. Waiting patiently to see that the interest rate has reduced after the recent drop in interest rates!!

Deedee

DeedeeHobart, TAS

Variation of existing loan

Good Customer Service. Credit department can drag on too long and ask to clarify basic things but that might be all lenders now. Fantastic rate and after service is excellent.

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Renovation

chickens

chickensMelbourne

Great

I was referred to loans.com.au by a friend and we could not be happier. It was easier to navigate the application process than by the banks and brokers I have used in the past. I was extremely happy with the rate and the settlement process. Customer service can be a bit limited, as they are only open business hours and always seems to be a wait.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Beware - not all variables are the same

Be careful taking out a "variable loan with loans.com. They are offering new clients much lower variable rates than existing customers with exactly the same condition, and simply call the new loan product a slightly different name, with identical conditions. When you ask them to review your rate they blame the funding they took out at the time of your loan for your price and say there is nothing they can do for you. The latest rate cuts have left my other loans at CBA only 13 points more than loans.com. upshot - there advertised rates are not what you end up getting over time.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018
Loan used for:Investment Property
Duane K

Duane KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flexibility creates easier lifestyle

Easiest loan process I could have imagined. Lender offers GREAT interest rates, top customer service, and flexibility that has literally changed our lifestyle! Wish we had not been on a fixed term loan with previous lender as we would have changed MUCH sooner to loans.com

Diana

DianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

low interest rates, prompt service

good customer service, professional and helpful, always prompt feedback, quick response times, very happy with the rates offered, system could have been a bit faster and improved, but all in all no problems at all, super fast settlement

Loan used for:Refinancing

They don't care about existing customer.

Their special rate is only for new customer. They clearly said I can leave if I am not happy but they are not giving me special interest rate even though my loan is variable.

I have also loan with other bank and they automatically give me special rate without asking.

Save your time and effort by not going with loan.com.au

Mel

MelHobart, TAS

Very Happy

We were referred to loans.com.au by a friend and we could not be happier. It as easier to navigate the application process than by the banks we used in the past. We are extremely happy with the rate and the awesome customer service. We could not speak more highly.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Rate creep!

We joined loans.com.au 2.5years ago. At the time the rates were good and competitive.

These days not so much.

3.16% P&I Owner Occ
3.58% IO Investment
3.31% P&I Investment

These guys quite often don't pass on rates in full to existing customers. They also pass on larger cuts for new customers.

They make themselves appear competitive to new customers, but as soon as you've signed on the dotted line, expect your rates to creep up.