loans.com.au Home Loans

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

Loan used forInvestment Property

C.Chaaya

C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Greg W.

Greg W.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

They hook you up with sugar low rates, then once you sign up they will increase the rates and will inform you those advertised rates are only for "new" customers. Disgraceful.

BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.

Kunal

KunalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best End to End process

Being an online company, I had the best customer experience. It was easy, quick, hassle free and a seamless end to end process. Secondly, communication from Loans.com.Au was outstanding and with minimal documentation. I have been with many other banks earlier but have not seen such a great experience. Thank you to the entire team of Loan.com.Au

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kunal, thanks so much for your great review. We're glad you had an awesome experience and were happy with teh communication. We're lucky to have an awesome customer like you!

Jeremy S.

Jeremy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the best customer service

Always disappointed that this company gives so much better rates to new customers. Existing customers lose out unless they go through all the hoops of negotiating a better deal.......writing this review as I remain 9th in the queue to speak to a customer service representative!!!!!!

MCT

MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Debbo63

Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

su R.

su R.Illawarra, NSW

I found it quick, friendly and easy process

It's my 2nd time to borrow money for my 2 different homes from loans.com.au, personally I have a good experience with these people. I found Precilia and Mike extremely helpful, customer focused and understood my needs.
I was happy the first time and happy for the 2nd time again.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and are so lucky to have a customer like you. It makes us so happy to hear you had a great experience with loans.com.au not just once, but twice!

Danielle

Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

Jadee Rose

Jadee RoseSydney, NSW

Great experience with loans.com.au

I experienced excellent customer service from Kerrie. She's definitely an expert in her field. Made me comfortable asking silly questions as she took the time to explain and give her professional advice. In 15 minutes I understood more about my home loans and my options. This great customer service experience is far more than what I have received from my broker of many many years.

Will definitely use loans.com.au in the future.

This is perfect!!!!!

Great customer service experience with this company. No issues while on this loan. Very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan. Fast track and response!!! Guide you through all steps.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Chia-chi! We're glad you had a wonderful experience.

Ad

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Excellent service by Marisca and Laura

Excellent service by Marisca and Laura
It was a such pleasurable experience.
- Professional
- Clear and concise communication
- Caring, friendly and understanding ( I felt very easy and comfortable)
- Effective and efficient to the point
I strongly recommend people to use loan.com.au
I highly recommend Marisca and Laura to Loans. They are a great assets.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your fabulous review Mary! It was Laura and Marisca's pleasure to assist. We're so happy we were able to help you with your home loan.

Fast, professional and positive service

I was so happy to speak to an 'actual' person, without any delay about applying for a home loan. Katherine was extremely helpful, patient and professional in the information and advice offered and gave me assurances on loan information any my application that other lenders were vague about or would take 2 weeks to reply to. I am very happy with the service and loan option so far!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Natasha. We're so glad you had a great home loan experience.

Excellent service by Lani

- Prompt
- Helpful with queries throughout the process
- Quick service up to this point
- Made sure to provide callbacks

Happy overall with the way my application had been handled by the staff

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your kind words. We're glad you had a great experience with Lani and loans.com.au!

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Great advice and excellent customer service

We had an excellent conversation in regards to our loan objectives with our loansonline advisor. There was clarity in regards to loan structure and rates. We felt comfortable discussing our situation and received great advice.

Loan used forRefinancing
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your kind words Mick and Liza, we're so glad we could assist!

Kurt G.

Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Mitun G.

Mitun G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer support

The customer support was genuine, to the point, asked the right questions and gave me the appropriate advice, which made a lot of sense and helped me make my decision

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Mitun we're glad you had a great experience.