Listing monitored by loans.com.au

CentralCoast
CentralCoastSydney, NSW

Valuation was well below current market values

I applied for a loan on a property. It was a realistic offer based on 6 months of research in the area. The valuation came in much lower than the average price. I lost $3000 in deposit, surveys, solicitors and valuation fees. I was not able to request a review or second opinion on the valuation.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Sally S
Sally SAU

So happy

I would like to thank Ray for his absolutely brilliant customer service. His knowledge and care really made this process less stressful and I couldn't have had a better staff member to look after me. This is my third loans through loans.com.au and when I did this process on my own the first time, I had wonderful customer service even back then. I was fortunate enough to have Ray look after me this time and my experience was even better. I can't thank Ray enough for every conversation we had and his help with my application process. I cannot thank Ray enough.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Sally! We'll share this with Ray.

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Warren G.
Warren G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

loansharks.com.au

Rejected their home loan offer after approval so they dropped my credit score. They ask for your debit card details upfront on first phone call. Interest rates can jump 1% before settlement even when fixed. BEWARE
BEWARE, BEWARE

loansharks.com.au

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

Mishmemoo
MishmemooPerth, WA

Refinance from 1 of Big 4

We were very apprehensive from the start after being with one of the big 4 for many years...the whole process from start to finish was simple with the "On Track" app...we now have a great rate...if you are considering changing your home loan "JUST DO IT" and kick the big 4 to the Kerb..Thanks Loans.com.au..

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so glad we could assist.

Barry Holland
Barry HollandHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service, no issue to small to be dealt with efficiently

From our first contact with Loans.com we received excellent service, there was help available each set of the way. I think it would have taken half the time to arrange the loan when compared to a traditional lender. Easy to use portal and great interest rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Barry we really appreciate the kind words!

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

Keep an eye on your interest rate!

I have been with Loans.com.au for a few years now.

They start you off on a great interest rate, but do not necessarily pass on interest rate reductions as they may come along.

My home loan was no longer competitive (As of 22/5/21 2.91% comp).

I had to ring them up & request an interest rate reduction, which they granted, (As of 30/5/21 ended up dropping to 2.49% comp).

My experience to date with Loans.com.au has been OK. They are still better than the BIG 4 (previously with NAB & ANZ). Just make sure you you keep an eye on your interest rate.

Thanks - Mat.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Mathew, thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear we could help and keep you happy with your interest rate. If there's ever anything we could do to make the service 5-star, please do let us know.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

Had a loan with them on a low rate then 5 months in the term they suddenly increased our rates to much higher than the advertised rate on the same loan. Avoid these people or pay the price!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ali, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further. Can you please send your full name and account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au.

Anna
Anna

No stars if possible

Extremely difficult to deal with. Made us jump through hoops to secure a minimum loan, does not follow through with customers or service. Poor communication, and cannot recommend enough for loans.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Anna, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further. Can you please let us know what day, time you called and who you spoke to, as well as your full name and App ID to customerrelations@loans.com.au.