Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

Request to replace faulty item and get charged more money for it

I have ordered two Ark dining chairs that I have waited two weeks for and organised to get it picked up, upon arriving home and unpack the box. There were obvious faults on them, I went and sent the images and requesting it to be replaced.And the customer service did responded promptly about replacing them but there's a two weeks wait.
A week later I received another email charging me an extra $100 with no explanation.
"There is an outstanding an balance on Your Lounge Lovers Order. The balance needs to be paid within 2 business days of your delivery or you will be rescheduled.
Please make the payment as soon as you can to avoid any delays."

Looking at the invoice it looks like they are charging me full price even though I have purchased the chairs on their website with the specified offer price. I immediately went on the website again it's still the same price.
Why do I have to pay full price for a faulty replacement? And been waiting for the chairs for one month's all up? This does not make sense. Very disappointing.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazingly comfortable and stylish couch

I checked out the sofa in store and was sold on its comfort and style. I ordered online and it was delivered within 3 business days on time. Set up took 20 mins and was simply a case of screwing on the legs with the Allan key includes.

So far so good..

I ordered dining chairs and they are exactly what I viewed online..
Gotta say the communication from the time of my order right up to delivery was second to none. Updated constantly as to when it would arrive..and the delivery guys were friendly and accomodating..will definitely order from this site again.

Warranty - after sale service

Dear Mr. Derek Kerr . (CEO)
I gifted my daughter some money towards the purchase of a 4 seater Hampton Couch from Lounge Lovers - online. Delivery was late.
Almost immediately the fabric started pilling and the couch sags in the middle when only two people are seated.
After several emails and phone calls well within the 12 month period she was offered a "pilling machine"
Customer service in "Milan" kindly put us through to the Australian office (Julianne) who does not know who Derek Kerr is ??
Julianne advised that we will not be offered a refund as we were out of our 12 month warranty then later said that the pilling and sagging were not covered by the warranty, that we can go to the ACCC.
She said we were to fluff the pillows and use the pilling machine and happy for us to write further letters to them if we want.
This is so disappointing, for a young girl who purchased an expensive couch from what seemed to be an authentic company. We would like the warranty acknowledged and a refund for this couch on the basis that the fabric is not suitable for a couch and the structure is too weak for a 4 seater.
Sincerely C. White

So lovely!!

I was a little unsure about this product as I'd never bought a futon before, but it's perfect! Super comfortable, delivery was a breeze and a really great service overall

Product Appearance As advertised

The couch is comfy and great!

The store floor was super easy to navigate around and find what we wanted. The couch we purchased is comfy and great! The delivery arrived just in time as we required it for a few friends coming over! It was relatively easy to assemble.

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome couch. Everyone loves it!

Great couch. Saw it in-store, then found online. Really comfy & everyone loves it.
Delivery was super easy & on time.
I assembled myself (only 4 feet to attach) took no time at all.
Very pleased...

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi MXM, Thank you so much and we are so thrilled that everyone loves your new couch and the assembly was quick and easy. Best Wishes Julianne

Very happy with products and service

Ordering was very easy and the products were a very good price point. I ordered based on what I saw online but I certainly was not disappointed. I was thrilled with the products when they arrived.
Good communication and smooth easy delivery.
I’d recommend the company.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Colin, Thank you so much for the recommendation and we are so happy that your thrilled with your new products. Many Thanks Julianne

Exemplary Service

Definitely a 5. The drivers were fantastic, quick, polite and fuss free, left the room tidy and all rubbish gone. The lounges are perfect and exactly what we wanted. Also the speed in which the lounges were delivered to us, within 2 days of ordering was fantastic too!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we are so pleased to hear about your experience and that your new lounges are perfect in your home. Best Wishes Julianne

Poor quality and even worse customer service

I don’t know what’s more disappointing – the quality of my Lounge Lovers couch or their customer service (if you can call it that). I bought the Poppy three seater couch in pumice linen online late last year for $1300 (excl. delivery costs) and it became immediately apparent just how poor the quality of their furniture is. Feathers have been constantly coming out from the couch and going all over my living room and the couch itself is pilling but that’s not even the worst of it. After less than six months, all of the cushions have completely lost their shape (see included image) and sag so much that the couch is too uncomfortable to sit on. The couch looks like it's sinking in. We are a two person, adult household with no children or pets and the couch has been very well taken care of. Lounge Lovers have completely disregarded my complaint. They sent a technician out to assess the couch who advised that the middle section of the couch had a noticeable change in its structure (faulty) however Lounge Lovers are refusing to acknowledge this and are insisting that this is a result of ‘general wear and tear’ and are offering replacement cushions AT A CHARGE. The attitude of [name removed] , the customer service rep who has been “helping” with my complaint has been dismissive, apathetic and borderline sarcastic during my dealings with her.

Excellent product, prompt delivery

Bought an outdoor dining set online. Product is amazing and the delivery was prompt. Good communication from the store, keeping me updated of my order status. Thumbs up! Will definitely come back.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lounge Lovers and we are so thrilled to hear about your experience. Warm Wishes Julianne

Shocking!! Avoid at all costs

Shocking!! Please skip this sham of a business. If you need an inexpensive piece of furniture go literally anywhere else. Firstly, there was a 10 week delay on my order. Next, they forgot to send the overpriced fabric protector I purchased. It took a bit of chasing to finally receive both.
Within a couple of weeks of finally receiving, I noticed severe pilling and stray threads in the fabric; within a few months a spring burst through the bottom of the sofa. (We are 2 very average-sized people; not heavy). A technician did come to repair this, however the job was cosmetic at best (he basically pushed the spring back in & patched the hole in the fabric). The sofa now causes us a great deal of back pain - I’m considering tossing it due to how seriously uncomfortable and saggy it is. It is just over 6 months old. Customer service is awful; robotic & don’t address your complaints. I don’t have a lot to spend and I’m so sad and disappointed that I’ve lost my money and now need to buy a new sofa that doesn’t cause pain or have defects.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent customer service

I’ve purchased a few things now from lounge lovers. The items are of a high quality and the customer service is always excellent. The items are easy to assemble as well. Thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Northbridge, Thank you so much for your lovely and kind words and we can't wait to see you back in our showrooms very soon. Best Wishes Julianne

We lovd our new sofa bed..

having been eyeing it for long!!.. glad we finally got it. Saw 2 colours in store n cudnt make up our minds..yes we could have assembled it ourselves but didnt!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Nada, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Lounge Lovers. Best Wishes Julianne

The quest for dining chairs is over! Love our Astor chairs in navy...

We discovered Loungelovers and their great looking furniture and there at the back of the shop was a navy fabric dining chair just perfect for our new dining area... and it was comfortable! Took home one to check the colour and hubby loved too! Everyone comments on their smart look and comfort to sit on! So happy!!! Thank you... it had taken years to find our perfect chairs but so worth the wait! What’s more they are so reasonably priced for a good quality product ... not even on sale!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for your lovely words and we are so thrilled you found your prefect chairs. Best Wishes Julianne

Great experience of shopping online for furniture.Nice staff, can’t live without it!

The furniture was the right fit for our venue, excellent quality, sturdy and durable. The customer service was beyond my expectation especially they are in good attitude for making arrangement of my second delivery when I missed the first time one. We were very pleased with the speed of delivery.Excellent service from beginning to end.

Hi Tailin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lounge Lovers and thank you for our glowing review and we are so happy to hear that you received excellent service from the start to end. Warm Wishes Julianne

Happy first time Lounge Lovers customer!!

I had an easy online purchase of 6 dining chairs after visiting a store to see them in person. The staff were lovely and I appreciate that they allowed me time to think about my purchase and didn’t push me into a sale in that moment but rather offered great style advice on finishes and matching tables to pair with the chairs. Delivery schedule was completely flexible and fast with regular updates! Quality for price and purchase/ delivery process with Lounge Lovers is unmatched to any other furniture company i’ve gone through. Thank you so much Lounge Lovers. I would happily purchase from there again :)

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to share your lovely words and we are so happy to hear about your overall experience and we can not wait to see you back in our showroom again. Best Wishes Julianne

The chairs we got are so comfy and delivery was easy and handled well! Thank you!

The table and chairs look even better in person than they do online!
Assembly was simple and delivery was efficient.
The quality is good, seems durable. HAve hasn’t multiple dinner parties already and have gotten great comments from friend so

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sophia, We are so pleased to hear about your overall experience and we are so delighted to hear about your great feedback you have received from your purchase on the dining table and chairs. Best Wishes Julianne

Koala Print

Website was easy to navigate, product was amazing. The delivery of the product was excellent, with personalised messages all week to track delivery. Will be shopping here again as it was so easy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sarah, its is wonderful to read of the service you have received throughout the process with Lounge Lovers, and we look forward to your next visit. Best Wishes Julianne

Personal, quick service

So helpful with my delivery. I received regular and personalise updates. The delivery was such a quick painless process. I absolutely love my new couch and won’t hesitate buying there again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Grace, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Lounge Lovers and we are so thrilled that you love your new couch and we can not wait to see you back in our showrooms very soon. Best Wishes Julianne