2Lounge Lovers Online store
Part of Lounge Lovers  4.8 (16,072)

Lounge Lovers Online store

Verifiedloungelovers.com.au🏆 2024 Award

9,841 reviews · Statistics

96% · 9,449364 · 4%
Return Claim MadeYes (322) · No (7,754)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (153) · No (7,847)
Product Appearance As advertised (7,443) · Not as advertised (178)
4.8 (7,999)
4.8 (7,152)
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lounge Lovers › Online store9,841 reviews
Monica P.
Monica P.
  Online store

Poor quality and service

We purchased a lounge lovers sofa in July 2023. It is now only 7months old and despite following care instructions the fabric has significantly faded. When I brought this to lounge lovers attention they refused to acknowledge this was an issue and provided perhaps the worst AI generated customer service I've ever received "The claim you have submitted is not covered under warranty, fair wear and tear or covers fading in colour are not covered, and as such, this claim has been declined". Would you consider a sofa only 7mths old 'fair wear'?! Poor quality and service for the price we paid. Show details
JS L.
JS L.

Awesome Ark Dining Chairs

Highly recommemded!!!
Perfect wrapping, easy pick up, very kind reminder and wonderful product.
I want to purchase again another items in the future. Nice to see the Lounge Lovers store. Show details ·  1
Heather R.
Heather R.
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Amazing product quality and customer service

Purchased the Atlas Round Dining table online and couldn’t be happier. The table is excellent quality and condition. Customer service exceeded expectations keeping us updated the day of our delivery. Heading back to order more products now! Show details ·  1
Reen
Reen
  Fair Incentive Online store

Easy online order and warehouse pick up

Really happy with the online order process. I was able to pick up from the warehouse and received prompts and instructions via text and was such a smooth and easy process. Really happy with the bar stools I got, the quality was great, no damage, well protected and easy to assemble. Would order again from here Show details ·  1
April Lynch
April Lynch
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Fantastic chairs, easy collection!

Purchased the arc chairs and stools. Great quality and got them at a good price.
Easy to find online and pick up was easy, helpful staff and also took the boxes for us. Online issue was a bit of a mix up with collection dates but that was part my fault changing dates. Show details ·  1
Fiona H.
Fiona H.NSWHunter Region, NSW

High recommend - Customer service is amazing

Lounge Lovers are fantastic. Their customer service is fantastic. I ordered online and was provided excellent customer service via live chat and by email. Delivery was well coordinated and they kept us informed at every step. I was able to change delivery times to suit me. I have had a great experience and will definitely be looking to them for future products. Show details ·  1
Katrina
KatrinaNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Online store

Great service and products!

The customer service was great! The guys at the warehouse were very helpful and we love our new couch! Show details ·  1
Jenelle Mattingley
Jenelle Mattingley

Customer service and product

Lounge Lovers has been absolutely amazing with their efficiency and customer service. We purchased a number of their items and they have been extremely flexible and their communication is helpful and professional. Throughout the whole process they had 5/5 customer service and their products are absolutely beautiful and well handled. Show details ·  1
Luciano.R
Luciano.RNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Very good and serious company!

Great Sofa not too soft, perfect for the living room and also very affordable , is a sofa bed and can host 4 adults, quite easy to built but is advised to have a second person to flip the sofa for the assembly.
What i am most impressed is the customer Service received, always answering to my enquiries and also the fact that the tracking order has the gps location of the delivery driver that btw has been amazing delivery spot on Time and he very kind . Show details ·  1
Lex
Lex2 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

The best customer service!

I ordered three black wishbone chairs online from Lounge Lovers, and am very happy with our purchase. The chairs are perfect for every day use and just as pictured.

One of the chairs was faulty, and the customer service was amazing. I advised them of the damage and they organised a swap and delivered a new chair and picked up the faulty one in a couple of days.

Definitely will purchase from Lounge Lovers again! Show reply

Ellie
Ellie

Lounge Lovers - good experience

We bought the Dakota Block Dining Table from the online store. We were given regular text/email updates regarding status and delivery information. Despite arriving with missing parts initially, the team were quick to provide a remedy.

The table is high quality and is a great addition to the home! Show details ·  1

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Great service, great Otis table

Love our Otis table. Great service, very smooth process picking up our table from the warehouse. Highly recommended. Show reply
Jess
JessNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended

Was a simple, stress-free process with super fast delivery and great communication throughout. Am so in love with my new lounge!! Would definitely buy again from Lounge Lovers. 10/10 experience! Show details ·  1
Peter H.
Peter H.NSWHunter Region, NSW
  Online store

Very happy customer

Wonderful customer service from the time of ordering to the time of delivery. Our bedhead is beautiful. Will definitely be using Lounge Lovers in the future. Thankyou! Show details ·  1
Cynthia P
Cynthia PNSWSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Found this small bedroom armchair on line measured it up and today it arrived fits perfectly and I love the fabric and colour!! What I really loved was the excellent customer service! Emails and text messages guided me every step of the way and the tracking on the day of delivery was amazing! Very impressed and will definitely be back. Show reply