Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

Steve in store and through the online store was very helpful on finding and getting product to us.

The online store is easy to use
Products gets dispatched very quickly if in stock
Great variety and quality
Very excited to use our items
All we had to do was a screw on legs
Simple assembly !!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Nice looking furniture at great prices

I visited the LoungeLovers physical store in person as it is close to my new home but wasn’t prepared to buy anything. When I went to purchase a few pieces online, the process was simple and delivery was incredibly quick. The delivery service was excellent as well, very professional.

Best Sofa Company

I ordered a sofa bed on a Sunday.and had it delivered on Tuesday within the time frame specified,this was really important as l am a shift worker.The bed is awesome,comfort and price.Jenny at the Fitzroy office was helpful and also the delivery guys great.Have already passed the company name around the office.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great quality products and exceptional service

From the second I purchased my item online to the item being delivered to my door the service level was second to none!
So very impressed, can’t wait to shop again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Fantastic lounge choice!!!!

This couch is the comfiest lounge set I have ever sat on! I have made such a good choice to shop with lounge lovers. The service from the time I ordered to delivery was exceptional. I will definitely be shopping with longe lovers again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

The best experience I’ve had ordering furniture!

Great quality furniture at reasonable prices, excellent customer service including delivery. I received a message from the company regarding date and timeframe of delivery shortly after purchase and a call from the delivery driver when he was nearby (including real time delivery tracking). I will definitely be buying from Lounge Lovers again! I’m very happy with my purchase and experience with Lounge Lovers!

Great, fast service

A great range of products at fantastic prices for the quality! Delivery was super quick and easy to track the driver whereabouts with an online tracking system. Furniture straight forward and easy to assemble. Highly recommended!

sitting pretty

sitting prettySydney, NSW

Great online experience

Seamless online ordering experience. Great and accurate communication re delivery. Product well wrapped. Great comfortable stylish dining chair. Ash wood is lovely colour. Goes well with existing oak dining table. Excellent value.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crazy stunning couch. Glad I bought from here!

The website was easy to navigate and easy to find something I loved. My item was delivered slightly damaged. I liased with the company and they were quick to reply and quick to send me out a completely new sofa. It was easy to assemble. 11/10 couch. Already had a ton of compliments. Glad I didn’t go elsewhere.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

The chairs and service are both exceptional!

I recently purchased 8 dining chairs and couldn’t be happier with the quality. The delivery was managed seamlessly with regular updates and friendly drivers who showed up at the promised time!

Excellent service and communication

Great service and communication from the time of purchase. Easy to contact for returns and done in a timely manner. Very easy to work with Lounge Lovers - highly recommend the store.

Ren24

Ren24SYDNEY

Love our new lounge.

Ordered a chaise lounge. Love the lounge, great quality and comfortable. Excellent price, fast delivery and great customer service. Good communication. Store was easy to navigate. Lots of options. Easy to order.

Simple and good

Online store was easy to use and explanations were clear. Shipping time may not be as quick as it says but still nothing to complain here, they try their best to deliver asap. The product is exactly as it is on the site, no surprises. Assembly was straight forward and easy. The delivery experience was good, it is great to be able to see the driver on a map. I called them to change the delivery date and communication was clear and easy. Thanks for everything.

Benny M.

Benny M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service, prompt delivery and lovely delivery guys

I went to the Chapel Street showroom after looking at couches on the online store. It was easy to find what I wanted as the space was not cluttered. I then ordered the item (Lisa 3 seater) over the phone after days later. The delivery was fast and I also utilised the assembly and packaging removal option which was fantastic.
The guys had to carry the couch up to level 3 as the lift was a bit small and they happily did it with no complaints.
Finally the quality is great and I would definitely purchase from Loungelovers again.

Thanks!

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Effortless purchase

The ordering experience online was as I'd hoped for. Simple and fast. I was contacted with the delivery schedule and kept up to date on progress. Delivery team were more than happy to take the item to its final location for me.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Don't advertise if you have not got stock!

I ordered and payed for an ottoman and was ready to pick it up when they called me to say that this color has been discontinued , mind you it took them a week and a half to let me know this . NOT HAPPY

Christina O.

Christina O.Sydney, NSW

Great communication every step of the way!

Easy site to use.. long wait due to custom delays but I was informed straight away and updated when necessary. I would recommend lounge lovers to anyone looking for great service and products.

Klara

KlaraSydney, NSW

Ossa TV unit

The unit is amazing quality is beautiful and the service I received from lounge lovers reps were one of the most friendly service! They helped me get this unit in time for my daughters birth and put through everything quickly thanks so much

Dill

DillSydney, NSW

Best customer service

Great service and fast delivery. Staff are extremely helpful and delivery is live tracked. Products are of great quality and arrived in perfect condition, easily assembled in no time at all!

Joyce T.

Joyce T.Sydney, NSW

The sofa look good ! We love it!

This is prefect. The size , price and everything. This is just fit our living room, look great and comfort. The size is great even a guest can sleep over night on it. even this is not a sofa bed. So we love it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes