Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (193)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)

It’s perfect!

Love the couch!it is very comfy and just what we needed to add the homely feel to our living room.
Staff were very helpful and easy to work with. Definitely would buy with them again!

Dominique

DominiqueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products, great customer service

Easy to find products and purchase. I bought a dining table and it came quickly and with great communication from the team during the delivery process. Item had a small chip but issue resolved straight away. Exceptional customer service. High quality and I’m very happy with my purchase. Will purchase again from Lounge Lovers!

Online experience - amazing

Easy to navigate online store. My order of a sofa was delayed, although a shipping issue and I was kept up to date with expected new delivery date. Jenny in customer service outstanding in providing updates day before/day of delivery. Recommended experience!

Product Appearance As advertised

Really happy with the quality and look of my new bentwood chairs

Really happy to have found you guys. The product and quality is amazing. I purchased the bentwood chairs in natural and they are gorgeous. Next purchase will be a table

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellence in range and service

South Yarra store. Easy to navigate.
Range was good. Found extension table and sofa I’d been looking for in other shops. Haven’t tried to assemble them yet. Male sales assistant was ok- had info- not over friendly and keen

May07

May07Sydney, NSW

They blocked my account!

I ordered a piece of furniture online in January. Delivery was due mid February. I contacted them to confirm the delivery date a week before delivery was due and they responded back saying it would be an extra 5 weeks wait! No sorry or explanation!

The next day they advertised the same piece I bought on Instagram and asked who loves our new range. I replied I would love it more if it had been delivered. They initiated contact via Instagram and ask my order details to help. I provided them via private message and then.... they blocked my account! No resolution. No response. Very unprofessional.

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We found the online store offered great product variety at very competitive prices.

The service and follow through was excellent.
Prompt delivery which was well communicated with complete product satisfaction. Overall a faultless and superior transaction. Well done!

Olivia

OliviaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Delivery was on time and the delivery men were super helpful, quick and polite!! The product is amazing and in perfect condition and came assembled! So happy with my product and lounge lovers service!! Will definitely be ordering again!

Great experience

Great products, friendly and timely delivery. Everything was as described/ photographed. Assembly of everything was straightforward. Very satisfied overall. Easy to navigate the store and friendly service throughout. Would recommend.

Glenn B

Glenn BSydney, NSW

product and service

I visited the Bourke St warehouse a few time .
Excellent store , friendly but not overbearing staff .

Bought product online . Delivery was painless and fast .

I recommend visiting the store first .
But highly recommend.

Mailys P.

Mailys P.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Bronte 3 seater

Really happy with my new Bronte couch 3 seater. It got delivered in 1 week and assembled as well in no timr. Such a great customer experience... And it looks gorgeous in my living room.

TaraB

TaraBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy as!

I thought getting our couch on sale was a bit of bonus but that was only the start of how good things could get. Within hours our goods were dispatched and arrived only 2 days later! Wow! The communication regarding delivery was super efficient and seamless, not to mention the delivery arrived without a hitch and within the specified time frame. Thanks so much lounge lovers!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Great furniture. Great service.

We had our eyes on a sofa bed from loungelovers, it was easy to locate online. Super easy to order and delivery was prompt and painless. Delivery guys were friendly and careful whilst delivering.

Excellent service

Excellent service. We ordered online and had the furniture arrive via delivery only a couple of days later with minimum fuss. Great experience. We found it easy to order and navigate online - it made the whole process much quicker and painless.

Stephanie R

Stephanie RSydney, NSW

Really impressed!!!

Such fast delivery and personal and friendly customer service. Have been looking for this chair for a while - this place sold it at a price way lower than anywhere else

Super impressed and will definitely be coming back for more

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Exactly what I was looking for!

Perfect! The Happy Armchair Sofa Bed was exactly what I was looking for. When it arrived I was even more impressed. The quality is excellent. It feels very strong yet super comfortable and is easy to fold up and down. Ordering online was simple, communication was great and delivery was quick. Happy customer!!

Phoebe Nesbitt

Phoebe NesbittSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Perfect and affordable coffee table we so desperately needed. Have afterpay and it came quickly, helpful delivery guys :) my housemates and I are all very happy with our purchase, thank you!

Notahappycamper

NotahappycamperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, great product

We love our Alexis chaise lounge. It was very easy to assemble. Although there was an issue with our initial delivery (we received dark grey when we ordered light grey), the Lounge Lovers team were quick to sort it out and get the correct sofa to us. Very happy!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Worst sofa we have ever had

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

The lounge is exactly what we wanted and the delivery process was very quick and made so easy with our lovely drivers.

We bought online and had friendly communication from the staff the entire time. Will definitely be shopping with Lounge Lovers again! Assembly was very easy as well, we had our new couch put together in under half an hour.