Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (524)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)

Lizzy

LizzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ark Natural Dining Chair

Purchased a set of 6 for our dining table. They look great, very comfortable to sit on with comfy back support. Due to our soft timber floors we removed the plastic on the bottom of the all chairs and replaced with Scotch 3M Round Felt Pads which was quick and easy to do. Customer Service team are very helpful. Communication was wonderful and was kept up to date every step of the way.

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new couch. Payment via Afterpay was easy. Delivery guys great. Easy to assemble... Recommend Lounge Lovers!!

I love it. 5 stars to everyone involved. From ordering, communication throughout to delivery. Perfect fit. Easy to put together. (Assembled alone) Really comfy and solid. Good quality.
The cat got the Chaise end :-(

New table and chairs

The quality of our new dining chairs and table is really good, especially for the price. We were very happy with the online range and found what we needed. The staff were also very helpful when I emailed for help.

RJC

RJCCentral Coast, NSW

Manhattan coffee and side tables

5 stars for product and staff. Great sales assistance. Thorough communication regarding purchase and delivery. Helpful delivery team and the product is sturdy, well crafted, and stunning. Drawer runners are smooth too. Thank you

Arkie K.

Arkie K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything was great!

Love the products, the communication was great especially at time of delivery. We are so happy with our new chairs the quality is great and they look incredible!

Thank you guys!

Kylie

Kylie

Outstanding Customer Service and Delivery Notification

The whole order process was extremely easy and delivery was prompt. The communication I received after I placed the order was outstanding and the delivery was seamless.
Very happy with my purchase and will be purchasing again from Lounge Lovers

Simple and stylish

Great website, excellent range and post sales service also very good. Style and quality of the side tables was as expected. No damage to products. Delivery was per the communicated schedule.

Jeannette H.

Jeannette H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My new desk looks great & is super functional.

The most seamless experience I’ve had dealing with an online purchase. Within 48hrs the item was delivered to my apartment with useful updates from customer service. The product was as the image & description & very easy to assemble. Quality as I’d hoped. Thank you!

Product Appearance As advertised

Fast delivery. Great communication. Great quality product. Easy assembly instructions. Love our new otis tv unit. Great price and exactly what i was looking for. Cant wait for our new couch to also arrive. Great company.

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and great couch

We loved dealing with lounge lovers, they were so easy and hassle free! Delivery was great and super convenient. We ordered the couch on Sunday and it arrived the next day

Great quality products aswell, super comfy and high quality

Love my Zoe Club Chair!

Next day delivery was amazing and customer service even on a Sunday was exceptional. Delivery was well organised and followed instructions well. Chair did not need assembly as well which made it super easy.

Dev

DevSydney, NSW

Seamless

Easy online ordering with many payment methods, great communication via email and text, quick delivery with lovely delivery staff who are quick and polite. Overall a positive experience. The couch is gorgeous and great quality.

Nicole C.

Nicole C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive!

Great prices across a broad range of items for sale. Easy purchase process and I was even able to track the delivery truck on its way to my apartment! Haven’t set up the couch just yet (still moving in) but an all-round exceptional service. Thanks!

Emma N.

Emma N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lounge Lovers experience

Online ordering very easy. Staff assistance is great. Delivery and communication around the delivery is even greater. Very easy company to deal with. Product range is great with occurring sales periods for you to get a bargain also.

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic services all around!

Fantastic customer service as I ordered a couch too big for my apartment the team were super accommodating to exchange the couch for a smaller one! Delivery team were also great as they set the couch up for me on arrival taking all of the rubbish with them. Will definitely be a returning customer!!

Kaye Christou

Kaye ChristouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic sofa, great customer service- will definitely shop there again

Fantastic service
True colour as on website
Fast delivery
Cannot fault they product or the service and delivery- the sofa was actually delivered an hour before the estimated time of arrival
Assembly very simply and easy

Product Appearance As advertised

Very happy with the prompt delivery, customer service and quality of the furniture.

We recently purchased a number of items from Lounge Lovers for our new house. Our sales assistant from Sydney was most helpful in matching up items for us, photographing items together & she was most efficient in her customer service. Our first delivery came in a timely manner & was quite easy to assemble. We have been very happy with the quality of furniture & will purchase from Lounge Lovers again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Still waiting for my items..

I purchased dining chairs in early July on the basis that they'd be dispatched by the end of August. The order has been delayed four times since then and is now apparently not arriving til late October. Frustrating because the Lounge Lovers website says that its services are not affected by Covid and "We have no interruptions to our supply chain, so any products on order will be dispatched within their stated timeline" so what is the deal? If I had known I was to wait four+ months for the items, I would've purchased them from another supplier. I'm now concerned the items won't even arrive by October.

Carina

Carina

Excellent products and service!

I purchased the Bronte Bedhead online. The item is very high quality and looks even better than I expected! Delivery was also a breeze with regular updates and correspondence. Highly recommended lounge lovers.

FrankF

FrankFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my chair, arrived promptly and looks great!

The chair arrived on time, it looks exactly as described. Communication was easy. A bit of a wait for the item to be delivered from point of purchase. Might be due to lockdown