Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

Good product and service but some staining.

As per photo online and feels sturdy. Very happy with the colour too. Delivery staff were lovely and efficient however they have left some stains on the fabric from their hands.

Great products!

Products were exactly as described and a great quality especially for the cost. Delivery was fast and also had tracking. The additional assembly of products and rubbish removal was amazing!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Couch was delivered a few days after I ordered it. Picked the premium delivery and it was great - didn't have to lift a finger. Looking forward to seeing how the couch wears!

Brilliant all round!

First class service from sending out sample fabrics, advising on options, to putting together sofa at my place. I Couldn't be happier - excellent sofa bed, excellent service every step of the way.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Susan! Sounds a very amazing experienced indeed :)

Thank you for sharing your experience and recommendations too. Have a great day. :)

Beautiful, just what Ive been looking for!

Easy to order and choose what I wanted and the whole process from checkout to delivery was super quick (only took 3 business days). Bed head was exactly what I wanted and looks great!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Terrible online experience / great in-store waterloo customer service

I had a terrible experience with online purchase, website was not working which resulted to not getting the free shipping deal because it was 2 minutes passed the deadline. I called customer service, they were useles and were rude. I went into the store at waterloo syd, and Steve was able to sort out my issue! Thank you so much Steve!!

No surprises

Have purchased on 3 separate occasions now and each time I have been totally satisfied with service. Love that Im kept informed of delivery. Guys that deliver are friendly and professional

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to assemble

Great delivery service and the couch was really easy to assemble by myself. Its a great size for my one-bedroom apartment and super comfy. My cat also likes it and its easy to vacuum his fur off the couch.

Charlie

CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Would never buy from them again.

Just received a table that had a broken corner and a large scratch through the centre of the table. Tried to call lounge lovers and they did not want to know about it and just kept transferring me between people.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
M. Ha

M. HaSydney, NSW

Table was late, but we do love it!

Received our Bronte marble table one mth later than expected but LOVE it now that we have it. Got premium delivery, AMAZING!! We were able to track it all the way here!! Delivery guys were on time, lovely and cleaned up after themselves.

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Helpful service

They made delivery very easy, checking we would be available and able to accept the chairs. The Anya chairs are beautiful and very comfortable! We couldn't be happier about our choice and their service.

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

5/5- we purchased the alexis with chaise lounge and the couch was exactly as pictured, comfortable and the transaction from purchase to delivery was informative, quick and effortless.
Would absolutely recommend thank you jenny for making the whole experience as easy as possible

Alexis 3 Seater with Chaise from LongeLovers

I purchased the Alexis 3 seater chaise from LongeLovers for my new home, and it was the best thing I did. The customer service was fantastic...the delivery was so quick. I have had my eye on this couch for a while and now I have it as a beautiful piece in my home. Thank you to John and Jenny for making this experience a amazing one. I highly recommend LongeLovers for any home furniture.

Yann

YannSydney, NSW

Ridiculous delay and cutomer service

We were meant to receive our delivery today, called lounge lover to know what time we will get the delivery and been told that our order will be delay for 1 month!! Customer service told us they sent an email a week ago to let us know but we never received it. When we ask for a proof that they sent an email, they do not show it.

Bad customer service and ridiculous delay

Claudia

ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service. Great quality product

We purchased online. Website was easy to navigate. Communication from the team was great - we knew exactly where in the process our delivery was. Delivery was very quick. Product was great quality.

Day Bed

Very helpful with arranging delivery, great communication and delivery updates- tracking a bonus. Delivered when said. Fast, easy and product was exactly as described online - easy to assemble. Overall a really stress free and easy experience.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Kitchen stools

After much searching we eventually found the stools we love at loungelovers. The sales team were most efficient at answering our queries and helpful with our order. On receipt of the stools the quality and standard was much to be desired. On contacting customer service and expressing our concerns they were very understanding and obliging and no hesitation in exchanging the faulty stools

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hello there! We appreciate you taking the time to share on your overall Lounge Lovers experience. Thank you for leaving your lovely feedback and we look forward to passing on your kind words.

Cheers!

Great service from showroom to delivery!

Very happy with choice of sofa. Stylish, comfortable and a perfect fit. Great communication regarding delivery and boys were on time, polite and efficient. I would happily recommend lounge lovers.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Faulty and delayed

2 out of the 6 chairs they delivered were faulty. The rest of the delivery is 6 weeks delayed. No communication from them. When I call no one understands what is going on. Shocking customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Twice I've purchased a couch and twice have asked for a refund

Apart from the fact that the website doesn't load correctly on chrome these guys tout availabilities like 1-2 days dispatch time prior to purchase and when they have your money it becomes 1-2 weeks before it can be delivered for an in stock item. If it's not in stock expect a couple of months.