Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (995)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (934) · Not as advertised (41)

Great communication, Item was exactly what I was looking for!

The online store is easy to navigate, I found exactly what I was looking for for a very reasonable price. The quality of the product is good and the communication in regards to the delivery was clear and consistent. I had all the necessary information and the delivery men were also very polite and professional.

Tash

TashMelbourne

Love my new lounge

I purchased the 3 seater Draper lounge in grass and absolutely love the quality and colour. It’s extremely comfortable and fits my space perfectly. The whole experience from purchase to delivery was seamless. Highly recommend.

Great costumer service!

Bought 4 stools over the phone- when they arrived they were different to the ones I wanted- when I call it was no issue to return. They kept in contact with pick up time and also the refund/credit for the stools I wanted to swap over to. Amazing services!

Alexandra K.

Alexandra K.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service

Emma

Emma Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience all round

Lounge lovers were incredible to deal with. From the very beginning, their customer service and communication was faultless, constant text updates, right through to the end with communication about the shipping dates and delivery times.
Their price’s and shipping fee’s were by far the best I could find online for my particular products. I am so happy with my stools and matching dining chairs, they are exactly how they looked on line and how I imagined them to look in our home.
Thank you.

Great experience and product was exactly as expected

The sofa was exactly as we expected and a good price. The delivery experience was the best we have had.

Kristina

Kristina

Easy transaction

Clear communication regarding delivery from moment of delivery. Easy set up. Table is exactly as described online. Would order from lounge lovers again

BrankaC

BrankaCSydney, NSW

Outstanding service and quality

The product range is beautiful and makes it hard to make a choice. Due to covid we had to wait a bit longer than usual to receive our items but the team always kept in touch and the service couldn’t have been better. Then when we got our rug the wait was DEFINITELY worth it as the quality is beautiful and we couldn’t be happier.

Molly

MollyVictoria

Customer service 10/10

Purchased 3 separate orders from lounge lovers before Christmas, all items were due to be available on different dates, but of course I wanted everything straight away! Jenny at lounge lovers made it very easy to communicate and seperate my orders to get them as soon as they were ready!! Their delivery time frames are accurate and I couldn’t be happier to deal with lounge lovers again! Great quality goods aswell! 10/10 for everything!

Shazi

ShaziSydney, NSW

Uncomfortable to sleep or sit on

I purchased the “Happy” 2-seater sofa bed and I regret it. Whilst the delivery was fine, the quality of the sofa is appalling. This is like sleeping on a sack filled with concrete and metal poles. The stuffing is virtually non-existent and you can feel the metal frame poking into you no matter what position you sleep in. Likewise when you sit on it, the fabric sags and it just feels like you are sitting on metal. DO NOT buy from this company. Overpriced and you will be forced to replace it with something actually functional.

MerryPete

MerryPete

Great occasional chair turn sofa

I would never have bought something like this without trying it first but on recent visit in store I checked out the Madrid armchair sofa and it was SO comfy! Very impressed. Bought online successfully and chose my own delivery time slot. It arrived today and very happy with the product. Delivery guys were super efficient and you get text updates the whole way along.

Sian

SianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company great staff

I had a great experience dealing with lounge lovers. From the initial purchase all the way through to end of sale experience.
I can’t thank Anton from the clearance centre enough for helping me.

Great products. Fantastic service.

Couldn’t be happier with everything LL did for me. Communication throughout entire process was excellent. There was a delay in delivery but I was well informed. Furniture arrived & everything is perfect.
I would highly recommend LL.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Rachael T

Rachael TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my pieces!

Ordered a table and ark dining chairs and absolutely love them! Great communication on their live chat, as well on the phone!
Quick delivery too - ordered on a Wednesday, and then delivered on the Friday.
Will be shopping here again soon!!

Effortless

Online ordering was seamless, the website was easy to use the the payment gateway was simple.

Really appreciate the speed of delivery and the personal messages regarding delivery day and window- so important when receiving large items.

Highly recommend Lounge Lovers!!

Rosie

Rosie

After a few hurdles with me moving house and the factory not being open I was dealt with by lovely consultants who understood my challenges, from the start to finish even the delivery man was patient and understanding and I would use them again. Great prices and products. Thankyou

Kat

Kat

Amazing wishbone dining chairs

Delivery and communication was amazing and fast. Chairs are super comfortable and going to order more. Great quality and they look amazing

terri smyrk

terri smyrkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy ✨

Thank you so much for such a great experience, your service and communication was fantastic, and the chair is even better in real life. I purchased this chair online, and I love it!!
I’m so happy, thank you so much.

Outstanding experience from start to finish

We recently purchased some new dining chairs, the staff in store were exceptionally helpful and we found the entire delivery process super polished. Constant up dates re delivery. I wouldn’t be buying my furniture anywhere else moving forward.

Unimpressed

Unimpressed

Love our new lounge

Our delivery was delayed by 4 days but communication was great via sms and delivery was hassle free. We have already moved the couch to a different abode ourselves and now know how sturdy it is since it needed major manoeuvring up a few flights of communal stairs! I’d recommend LoungeLivers based on my experience so far.