Lowes Online store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delivered correct order on time

Good products for a good price.
Only ordered online when local shop did not answer phone.
Order arrived on-time but I didn't know when that was going to be.
Store navigation and payment was easy.
Room for improvement: would be to give the customer more confidence on delivery time. Should show that order has been filled ok. Then dispatched giving a delivery day.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

On line first purchases 10% discount

Not terribly happy with Lowes on line store lack of detail on how to get the 10% discount on first order. It cost me approx $14 through their stating that you need a code and get their newsletter. My first & last Lowe purchases
Ray

Online discount code does not work

Applied a discount code to my sons account 2 years ago, it did not work.
Went in to store to make the purchase instead. Cashier apologised for inconvenience.

Son moved out so had to get new account, subscribed & verified account etc.
Went to place an online order, used new subscription discount code - did not work. Tried it several times, no good.

Unsubscribed straight away. (Can't be bothered with online stores that cannot provide a decent service.)

The irony: They sent a sorry to see you go email, they offered "If you change your mind, use this DISCOUNT CODE ....
Of course I tried it - Did NOT work!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing customer service - but sizing issues

I previously purchased some shorts in store and knew they are not true to size, they are smaller than the label says. I found the shorts I wanted online as they were not available in stores, so to be safe I purchased the size larger than I normally buy. When they arrived I found they were about 2 sizes smaller than the label, too small to fit, so I contacted Customer Support to try get a suitable size. Although they didn't have the style I ordered initially, they found similar styles/colour and sent them to my nearest store so I could try them on. I was impressed with the effort they made to try to get me the product I wanted. I was able to find the size I needed. I am very happy with the awesome customer support. The only negatives are they stores don't carry their full range, it would have been much less hassle to just go try in store and buy, also their shorts fit varies quite considerably even ones of the same size and brand.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Lowes needs to get with the times and get afterpay

With Afterpay taking over all the stores you’d think Lowes would jump on that instead of offering their instore credit card that’s only for those with good credit. Especially when we have 6 kids and have to get new uniforms but would rather pay in instalments. One default and can’t get no credit so I always use Afterpay with only 4 instalments and it pays it off faster so you’d think Lowes would know there’s families out there that would love this option especially when buying school uniforms. So disappointing!