Lowes Online store

Lowes Online store

1.3

Wonderwall

Wonderwall

Sent me collections notices but never an invoice!

I received a collections default notice, so they have my details. Funny thing is no one ever sent me an invoice, text, bothered to call to let me know about a $10 subscription renewal. We’ve now pulled all our business uniforms from Lowes and will shop elsewhere. How unprofessional.

JESSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, no communication

Ordered three trackpants received two ,and have been trying to talk to the manager never in .worse customer service in the world. Please never order with this company . They will not look after customers .

Esmay

Esmay

Terrible customer service, no communication

I ordered some school uniforms online. Only half the order arrived yet I was charged the full amount. It's been weeks now and no one has responded to me. It's appalling and I'll have to report them to Dept of Fair Trading

Aryan

AryanSydney, NSW

Worst Customer service ever and worst online shopping

Sizing True to size
Jaimie F.

Jaimie F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Literally worst customer service I’ve ever received

This is essentially dropshipping and incredibly poor customer service/ business model.

Purchased 3 items on the 19/07/2020. 1 of them arrived a week later. Confused as to why they would send separately, I sent an email to the customer service team. Over another week later, the second item arrives. Still no response from the customer service team so I send a second email. 2 more weeks pass before I finally get an email saying that they will process a refund for the final item.
No apology or consolation.
In my opinion it is highly unethical to advertise items for sale if you do not have them in stock?
I placed my order on the 19th of July and was not refunded until 4.5 weeks later on the 18th of August.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Donna

DonnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waiting months for delivery

Ordered work boots on 24 June still haven't delivered at 19 August. Phone calls and numerous emails and no reply. They have lost my custom.Definately would not recommend them. A simple answer as to when my order will be despatched would be very helpful.

Lesley R

Lesley RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

only shop in person--NEVER on line with LOWES-

ordered a few weeks ago--still nothing.no help. so never again on line---so disappointed.
There goes Father's day. present
will shop where My daughter has shopped--Never an issue with them
i rate then minus 1

Cookie

Cookie

Do not use this store

Ordered work pants online and paid. 1 month later no word or pants from Lowe’s. Waited 30 minutes on phone to cancel order. Hoping my refund arrives.
We get deliveries from all over the world with less problems. Give them a miss.

Kym B

Kym BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst ever company to deal with.

Purchased on line on the 20 July 20. Items have not been shipped yet on 5 August 20. Emailed for update and no response. Phoned and was hung up on twice when finally got through without saying anything, just heard a hello. 3rd time I got through and they couldn't tell me anything. It seems obvious they are selling stock they don't have in stock but will not admit this. Were not helpful, call center is in FIJI. My suggestion would be don't purchase online from this company. Communication, shipping is terrible with this company. No one seems to know what is going on. Stay away from this company as they are the worst company I have ever experienced to deal with. I'm still waiting for my purchase to be shipped 16 days later.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Find out how Lowes Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Sent item to WRONG COUNTRY then wouldn't refund unless it was "returned to sender"

Ordered my items from lowesmenswear.co.nz and it orders from online store. The items were dispatched to an Australian address EVEN THOUGHT I ORDERED IT FOR A NEW ZEALAND ADDRESS and paid for shipping to NZ. Hazle Kaur at customer services told me that until the item is returned to them (WTH they sent the item to the wrong country how am i supposed to return it to them) that they cant refund me. Also told they would reship it urgent and send me a tracking number urgently and 3 weeks later that has not happend either. A complete scam and no care for the customer

Steve S.

Steve S.

Pack of idiots , do not buy from this incompetent businessman

Very bad customer service , incompetent, do not buy from this business they will cause you grief, pack of idiots running the place , wrong order sent , then takes about another 3 weeks to get right product

fairynuff

fairynuffIllawarra, NSW

Advertising stock they don't have.

Very satisfied with navigation of online store and range available BUT ... they advertised stock they didn't have. I ordered multiple items as a gift and less than half of the order has been filled and delivered. After contacting Lowes, they apologised and stated the remaining items would be posted as soon as they were back in stock. The gift is due tomorrow and so far, no sign of the items or even a notification from Lowes. Extremely disappointing. I won't be ordering online from Lowes again.

Trudy simons

Trudy simonsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't expect deliver my anytime soon

Ordered track pants and t shirt six weeks ago ,got the t shirt still waiting for the track pants maybe they will arrive next winter if I get lucky but not getting excited anytime soon

Irene K.

Irene K.Sydney, NSW

Buyer Beware

Waiting for almost a month to receive school track pants. Called several times and still waiting. It’s the blind leading the blind over there. No one knows what they’re doing. Think twice before ordering.

Christopher G.

Christopher G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Service

Still waiting for my order, has been three weeks since my online order, rang the 1300 No on three occasions and spoke to a customer service person without any answer, just your order is being processed, rude and unhelpful staff.

Bixand L.

Bixand L.Gippsland, VIC

NEVER RECEIVED GOODS

Ordered clothing online, called 3 times and spoke to various customer service staff, of which 2 of them told me they would ring me back regarding the status of my order. No phone calls were received. Also sent 2 emails to have my enquiry followed up. I am still waiting for a response.
After 6 weeks, I ended lodging feedback via PayPal to get a refund. Within 24 hours, refund was made. No apology from LOWES whatsoever.
Other than the above issue website is easy to navigate and range was ok, I have seen better variety of clothing on other websites
Won’t order from them ever again!
I will be contacting their head office as well

Maree M.

Maree M.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service - there is none

Placed an order 24th May. Received email 29th May advising there are delays. 3 weeks after order heard nothing. They ignore all emails & many phone messages. Do not order with them.

KarmaWins

KarmaWinsBrisbane, Queenland

ORDERED 19 DAYS AGO, NO SIGN OF ANY PROCESSING.

I ordered 2 items form Lowes Online Store on the 21st May 2020, have had no contact from them since, no sign of any processing of my orders. I have sent 2 emails , No response, nothing. I have tried to phone the 1300 number 4 times , it just goes around on a loop and then puts your to the hold music, but no one ever answers. I am starting to think this online store might be a scam !
Really poor online experience. Thinking about contacting the Australian Authorities to report the website and company for breach of contract.

Anysha H.

Anysha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Nearly 3 weeks and still waiting

I ordered my winter clothing in may and by the time I get them winter will be over..... so annoying.I understand with the pandemic we should expect delays but this is so much of a delay that it took 2 weeks for me to realise that i had ordered from here.

Disgusting customer service - ** 2 weeks and counting and no help on order

I ordered 2 weeks ago - 26.5.2020 - No sign of the order - NO help from customer service team. Every time I call they tell me they cant see why my order isn't sent and they will call me back - But never do! Tried to cancel order however they told me they cant and I have to wait for it to be sent and then take to a store to refund. Will never buy from this company again.