4.5

Amelia T.

Amelia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such high standards!

Maria is a wonderful cleaner. Unfortunately due to covid I was unable to afford to pay for a cleaner but once work picks back up I’d love to have Maria back. My puppies and house absolutely love her.

Megan A

Megan AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly & Professional - Emine

Friendly and good communication. I’m missing having Emine attend to clean our home and look forward to her return after lockdown. Emine is lovely and does a wonderful job each time she attends.

Ellie Em

Ellie EmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic and professional

Pam and Heidi have been just fantastic helping to maintain our house over the past couple of years. They're lovely people and do an amazing job (particularly given the state our house is usually in when they arrive...). We're really looking forward to working with them again once restrictions ease. Thank you so much Pam and Heidi!

Maid in Melbourne C.Maid in Melbourne

We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Maid in Melbourne

donna

donnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing cleaners Tana and Dee

Tana and Dee are excellent cleaners, very reliable and great communicators, Appreciate the extra effort they go to and their flexibility to fit around our schedules. Our animals love the days they visit to clean. thank you, take care and stay safe.

Maid in Melbourne C.Maid in Melbourne

Hi Donna, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaners Tana and Dee, we love them too. Regards, Maid in Melbourne

Lisa

LisaVictoria

Fabulous!

It is always a pleasure dealing with Maid in Melbourne. It is evident that they really care about their customers and their cleaners. Our cleaner, Monica, and her crew leave no stone unturned. Our house is left sparkling clean each week. The search has stopped for a professional, friendly, reliable and trustworthy cleaner. Thank you!

Maid in Melbourne C.Maid in Melbourne

Hi Lisa, thank you for this five star review of our company. Monica and crew are terrific, we are happy that you like them. Regards, Maid in Melbourne

Lorraine

Lorraine is an outstanding cleaner. Arriving home from work to a sparking clean house is refreshing and I’m looking forward to our steps forward with COVID so I can get Lorraine back

PMBS

PMBSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Counting the days for cleaner to return

We're counting the weeks/days until our cleaner, Shashi, from Maid in Melbourne can return to clean house for us. Shashi is an ideal cleaner, house proud, punctual, reliable and trustworthy.

SophieM

SophieMMelbourne

Maid in Melbourne, Thank you!

We have been with Maid in Melbourne for many years now and have always been extremely happy. Svetlana is friendly, efficient, meticulous and always leaves our home looking wonderfully clean.

Thank you to Rita and her staff for your excellent communication and service.

Melissa L.

Melissa L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great reliable service!

Jessica and Andreas are always happy, reliable and on time. Even our dog is happy to see them each week! They do a great job and are extremely professional and trustworthy.

Jenny M

Jenny MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional cleaning service.

I have been using Maid In Melbourne for many years for both my home and office.
Anna, my cleaner is always prompt, reliable, efficient and hardworking. She takes great pride in her work and is always happy to accommodate my cleaning needs.
I would highly recommend both Anna my cleaner and Maid in Melbourne to meet anyone's cleaning requirements.

Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from Sandra

We are so grateful to have Sandra regularly clean our home in Moonee Ponds. She’s meticulous and always goes above and beyond to ensure the place sparkles. Thank you Sandra

Fantastic service and value!

Our cleaner Arelys is the absolute best! She's so friendly, thorough and speedy, can't fault her in any way. We have been extremely happy with our services with Maid in Melbourne and have been so impressed with their communication during COVID and their care for their staff.

Iain

Iain

Very impressed - best cleaner we have had for years, and I have had a few.

The attention to detail is exactly what I would expect and is very effective. We have our house cleaned fortnightly with two messy junior burgers this means we create a lot of dirt. I always feel like we have a clean start every couple of weeks. Thanks Jess @ moonee ponds MIM

PDR

PDRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the service

Maid in Melbourne has been cleaning my home for the past 3 years and I can truly say that no matter what cleaner they have sent me, I have been very happy with the quality and professional service provided. The service is seamless and I know I can rely on them.

Kate HughEs

Kate HughEsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dynamic Duo!

Jessica and Andres are amazing - thorough, efficient and reliable. They even cope with our fur babies ( 2 cats and a dog). We are really happy with the service they provide and we are missing them terribly during this lockdown
Kate H Richmond

Very Happy

Emine has been cleaning my house for years, she always does a great job and the house always looks it’s best after she has finished. She is simply the best.

Cherie Fox

Cherie FoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you !!

Maid in Melbourne has been a wonderful cleaning service for the 3 years I have been using them. I recieve a 2 hour clean on a weekly basis, and it feels so amazing when they leave after each clean and the house looks sensational. Thank you for your years of service and I look forward to many more. This service helps me and my family keep on top of the mundane chores and we are very grateful! Thank you Rita and the wonderful team and reliable cleaners at MIM

Margaret W.

Margaret W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am very pleased with Cathy's work. She does a 2hr clean each fortnight and leaves our house looking very clean. Cathy has been with us for over a year now and she has been very thorough, attending to details that really make a difference with a big clean, like taking certain things to the compost or the hard rubbish bin. She is a kind person and understands our home situation where we have a dog, a busy life and elderly members. Cathy is trustworthy and flexible and on occasion in the past, helped me clean out the pantry which now gives me great pleasure when I open the pantry door and see everything in its place. I can highly recommend Cathy.

Maid in Melbourne C.Maid in Melbourne

Hello Margaret, thank you for your lovely feedback. We are happy to help out and Cathy is a lovely, hardworking woman. Best wishes, Rita

PMB

PMBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Perfect Cleaning Solution

We have Shashi in to do our 2hr cleaning each fortnight and we just want to say how happy we are with her work ethic. Our house looks lovely after finished and we would recommend her to anyone who wants a thorough job done. I've always been rather particular in cleaning house and I can say Shashi does as good a job as I could do.
We had no problem having her come to the house during this 'lock down' period as we kept our distance and sat in the yard until finished and that’s also because we can trust her. We are in a South Eastern suburb and would highly recommend Shashi.

Excellent service with flexible arrangements

Harry and Shirley have been providing a flexible, professional cleaning service. Whether we are home or out while they clean, the job is thorough and our house is left sparkling.