4.5

Rose West Footscray

Mary G.
Mary G.

Kiara. Maid in Melbourne

My husband has dementia and takes up a lot of my time. I have had a few different cleaners but cancelled them because I decided that they weren't doing any more than l could do, and sometimes less. But Kiara cleans thoroughly and it's lovely to not have to reclean once she's left.
Joanne P.
Joanne P.

Some updated feedback

Lately we have been increasingly less happy with this service, whilst they always do a great job they are often late without explanation and our latest cleaner will not even tell her name dispite us asking 4 times on the sane day on case she's not heard us!
Job Satisfaction
Elly
EllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Very impressed with service

We had a end of lease clean just prior to Christmas and we were very impressed with their work. Even the real estate agent commented on how great a job was done. From the time we called the office and spoke to Helen through to the end the service, they were professional, efficient and well worth the money. We have now booked them for an ongoing regular service. I would recommend them to anyone.
Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best cleaner we've ever had

My family say after every visit by Nicol how nice the house is. how well she has cleaned, what an amazing job she has done, how tidy everything is, how she goes the extra mile and that the place looks sparkling.. She cleans so professionally and is also very polite and always smiling.
Amelia T.
Amelia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such high standards!

Maria is a wonderful cleaner. Unfortunately due to covid I was unable to afford to pay for a cleaner but once work picks back up I’d love to have Maria back. My puppies and house absolutely love her.
Megan A
Megan AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly & Professional - Emine

Friendly and good communication. I’m missing having Emine attend to clean our home and look forward to her return after lockdown. Emine is lovely and does a wonderful job each time she attends.
Ellie Em
Ellie EmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic and professional

Pam and Heidi have been just fantastic helping to maintain our house over the past couple of years. They're lovely people and do an amazing job (particularly given the state our house is usually in when they arrive...). We're really looking forward to working with them again once restrictions ease. Thank you so much Pam and Heidi! Show reply
donna
donnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing cleaners Tana and Dee

Tana and Dee are excellent cleaners, very reliable and great communicators, Appreciate the extra effort they go to and their flexibility to fit around our schedules. Our animals love the days they visit to clean. thank you, take care and stay safe. Show reply
Lisa
LisaVictoria3 posts

Fabulous!

It is always a pleasure dealing with Maid in Melbourne. It is evident that they really care about their customers and their cleaners. Our cleaner, Monica, and her crew leave no stone unturned. Our house is left sparkling clean each week. The search has stopped for a professional, friendly, reliable and trustworthy cleaner. Thank you! Show reply
Neek
Neek

Lorraine

Lorraine is an outstanding cleaner. Arriving home from work to a sparking clean house is refreshing and I’m looking forward to our steps forward with COVID so I can get Lorraine back
PMBS
PMBSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Counting the days for cleaner to return

We're counting the weeks/days until our cleaner, Shashi, from Maid in Melbourne can return to clean house for us. Shashi is an ideal cleaner, house proud, punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
SophM
SophMMelbourne5 posts

Maid in Melbourne, Thank you!

We have been with Maid in Melbourne for many years now and have always been extremely happy. Svetlana is friendly, efficient, meticulous and always leaves our home looking wonderfully clean.

Thank you to Rita and her staff for your excellent communication and service.

Melissa L.
Melissa L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great reliable service!

Jessica and Andreas are always happy, reliable and on time. Even our dog is happy to see them each week! They do a great job and are extremely professional and trustworthy.
Jenny M
Jenny MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very professional cleaning service

I have been using Maid In Melbourne for many years for both my home and office.
Anna, my cleaner is always prompt, reliable, efficient and hardworking. She takes great pride in her work and is always happy to accommodate my cleaning needs.
I would highly recommend both Anna my cleaner and Maid in Melbourne to meet anyone's cleaning requirements.