Maidforyou.com.au

Maidforyou.com.au

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Maidforyou.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Bec
Bec Sydney, NSW

Responsive customer service overall great clean

A great cleaning service where the customer service manager went to great effort to fix an outstanding issue we had. Would happily recommend and use again. Specifically Dalton, Mikki & Yhin.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Narelle
NarelleSydney, NSW

Not impressed

Had a deep clean done not the best . Ladies didn't know how to make a bed my daughter had to show them. Ongoing weekly clean kept being changed but most importantly they bold face lied to me to my face when rang to confirm details all was not as it should have been . I had to chase them , really disappointed.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
PrincessCattibrie
PrincessCattibrieSydney, NSW

Clean home and good customer service

I have a two storey apartment and I get a standard clean every fortnight from Jessie and the Team.

I have used Maid for You for a couple of years now - right through Covid. The Cleaners are always really careful and we never had any trouble or illness in our home. It's also really handy that the Cleaners come right through the holiday season and can be flexible with days.

I always love coming home after work to a clean apartment. I come in and it feels great that it's all been done while I'm away!

As well, any feedback I have given to Delah and Jessie has always been taken on board straightaway, which has been very helpful.

I would thoroughly recommend Maid for you if you want a clean home and good customer service.

hikansh k.
hikansh k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfectionists

Recommend Maid for You very highly. An excellent cleaning company. Peace & Banky have been cleaning our house for 3 years now and it's always left sparkling. I cant thank them enough..!!

John Z.
John Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best cleaning service in Sydney

We've been using Maid For You for house cleaning in our Sydney properties for the past year or so. Their teams have always been happy to attend to our special requests,really responsive and just a pleasure to deal with.

It's great having a reliable team of house cleaners who we know can work with our property manager and consistently get the job done. Props to Delah for putting together such a great bunch of professionals.

Pam
PamSydney, NSW

Superb, efficient and fast

Thanks for your 5 star service, the team were fast efficient, meticulous, and pleasant. I would definitely call you again! Extremely pleased with results. I have used many cleaners but I highly recommend this company, they are by far the best value for money, with exceptional cleaning teams who exceed expectations.

Mitchell Tevi
Mitchell TeviSydney, NSW

Really happy with the end result

This company was recommended to me by my neighbour. They are personable, efficient, courteous and always do a stellar job. I'm grateful to be able to return from work to a clean apartment.

Desi
DesiSydney, NSW

Prefect job cleaning .

I have a regular clean done and I must say that the cleaners are always polite and always do an awesome job . Highly recommended.
Maid for you is awesome if you need a clean up .

Aditya K.
Aditya K.Sydney, NSW

Great End-of-lease cleaning service

Arranged an end-of-lease cleaning service at the last minute and was able to book a time slot on short notice. Cleaners were polite, friendly and did a great job. Happy with the results. Would recommend.

Joshua23
Joshua23Sydney, NSW

Great end of lease clean

Maidforyou were initially fully booked before I was able to book a clean. They initially didn't service the area we lived but notified me as soon as an available booking spot became open.

They did an absolutely stellar job on our apartment they were flexible in being able to accomodate both our location in Sydney and our availability.

The cleaners were professional, communicated clearly and did a great job.

Adri
AdriGladesville

great job

Excellent service. Highly recommend. Punctual, professional, friendly and a perfect clean. Thank you so much to Gift & Ploy for the wonderful service

JayR
JayRKensington

A pleasant and surprising experience

A great experience and a fantastic result. Gift & Ploy did an A+ job on our house, they were both immensely thorough and hard working. Thank you for the amazing service Gift & Ploy.

Perfect job

simply emailed Maidforyou and booked cleaners. 2 lovely ladies arrived on time and did an amazing job cleaning my home. Fantastic communications and staff.

Absolutely Stunning

Was recommended "MaidForYou" by a friend and I honestly could not be happier. The house was cleaned thoroughly and came out immaculately. Staff were absolutely friendly and explained everything to me. Service was great and as was the outcome, the house came out sparkling. I really could not be happier, I have recommended "Maidforyou" to all my friends and family and I would definitely be using this service regularly and 100% recommending this to others.

Thank you very much "MaidForYou" definitely 5 star cleaning service and 5 star service. You guys were great.

Anne
Anne

Honest and hard working.

We have a weekly clean done and the house is left spotless. My husband is at home with dementia and the ladies are very kind to him. I trust these cleaners in my house too. We have nice things so this is very important.

Read more reviews - page 2