2Maidforyou.com.au

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Jay T.
Jay T.

Fast and thorough end of lease

After being given the run around by another cleaning company with cancelled appointments, we need a full end of lease clean including carpets on a short deadline. Maidforyou had a slot available the next day and had their cleaners and carpet team come out and do a great job. Can't fault the process or work at all. Would definitely use them again.
Jay S
Jay SSydney, NSW

Easy bond clean

Booked a last minute move out clean. Booked morning of the clean and the team arrived by 12pm. Bond returned in full and my agent asked for their details as they were so impressed with the state of the property. Highly recommend. Show reply
Sofia Bianchi
Sofia BianchiSydney, NSW

Easy to book, great clean

Easy to book, the company was flexible with adhering to the specific service I required and were happy to accomodate my earlier time slot than what is offered on their website. Team Claudia were assigned to my home and did an excellent job particularly on the windows. I have no hesitation recommend maid for you. Show reply
Staple E.
Staple E.Sydney, NSW

Easy to book, great customer service, great cleaning

They completed the exceptional work of our large 7 bedroom home. Their customer service is responsive and I was able to book a next day for a service that was completed over two days. Bank and Bea went above and beyond and im exceptionally happy with their work.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.Sydney, NSW3 posts

So happy with my clean

This company will go above and beyond to make their customers happy. The service team - top notch. Although initially there was a slight issue with my clean, this absolute star of a team came did the most thorough amazing job. I’m a very happy customer and will be coming again !!
Margaret
Margaret

Highly Recommended Cleaning Service

Team Juan Carlos thoroughly cleaned my house in preparation for it being sold. They were extremely professional and thorough and I cannot fault their work. Carlos kept me informed of progress and knew exactly what needed to be done. I am thrilled with the result, the house looks amazing, thank you.
Martysyd
MartysydSydney, NSW

Easy to book excellent cleaners

We booked a large cleaning of a property we had just completed renovating. From the initial quote to booking the cleaners everything was efficiently done. Kevins team was punctual, professional, efficient and handled a hard job very well.
Max
Max2 posts

Punctual, friendly and efficient cleaning

I can highly recommend Maid for You. Jimmy and his team were right on time, were friendly and hassle-free, and did an excellent job for my end of lease clean. I will definitely use them again in the future. Thanks guys!
Jennifer
JenniferNew South Wales

Great service overall!

It's by far the best cleaning service I've used.
Very responsive customer service from booking date leading up to the cleaning day.
Professional, ethical and reliable. Highly recommended.
Thank you to the team at MaidforYou. Keep up the great work :)
Bec
Bec Sydney, NSW

Responsive customer service overall great clean

A great cleaning service where the customer service manager went to great effort to fix an outstanding issue we had. Would happily recommend and use again. Specifically Dalton, Mikki & Yhin.
Rates and Fees
Narelle
NarelleSydney, NSW

Not impressed

Had a deep clean done not the best . Ladies didn't know how to make a bed my daughter had to show them. Ongoing weekly clean kept being changed but most importantly they bold face lied to me to my face when rang to confirm details all was not as it should have been . I had to chase them , really disappointed.
Job Satisfaction
PrincessCattibrie
PrincessCattibrieSydney, NSW10 posts

Clean home and good customer service

I have a two storey apartment and I get a standard clean every fortnight from Jessie and the Team.

I have used Maid for You for a couple of years now - right through Covid. The Cleaners are always really careful and we never had any trouble or illness in our home. It's also really handy that the Cleaners come right through the holiday season and can be flexible with days.

I always love coming home after work to a clean apartment. I come in and it feels great that it's all been done while I'm away!

As well, any feedback I have given to Delah and Jessie has always been taken on board straightaway, which has been very helpful.

I would thoroughly recommend Maid for you if you want a clean home and good customer service.

hikansh k.
hikansh k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfectionists

Recommend Maid for You very highly. An excellent cleaning company. Peace & Banky have been cleaning our house for 3 years now and it's always left sparkling. I cant thank them enough..!!
John Z.
John Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best cleaning service in Sydney

We've been using Maid For You for house cleaning in our Sydney properties for the past year or so. Their teams have always been happy to attend to our special requests,really responsive and just a pleasure to deal with.

It's great having a reliable team of house cleaners who we know can work with our property manager and consistently get the job done. Props to Delah for putting together such a great bunch of professionals.

Pam
PamSydney, NSW

Superb, efficient and fast

Thanks for your 5 star service, the team were fast efficient, meticulous, and pleasant. I would definitely call you again! Extremely pleased with results. I have used many cleaners but I highly recommend this company, they are by far the best value for money, with exceptional cleaning teams who exceed expectations.