Maidforyou.com.au

4.5

hikansh k.

hikansh k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfectionists

Recommend Maid for You very highly. An excellent cleaning company. Peace & Banky have been cleaning our house for 3 years now and it's always left sparkling. I cant thank them enough..!!

John Z.

John Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best cleaning service in Sydney

We've been using Maid For You for house cleaning in our Sydney properties for the past year or so. Their teams have always been happy to attend to our special requests,really responsive and just a pleasure to deal with.

It's great having a reliable team of house cleaners who we know can work with our property manager and consistently get the job done. Props to Delah for putting together such a great bunch of professionals.

Pam

PamSydney, NSW

Superb, efficient and fast

Thanks for your 5 star service, the team were fast efficient, meticulous, and pleasant. I would definitely call you again! Extremely pleased with results. I have used many cleaners but I highly recommend this company, they are by far the best value for money, with exceptional cleaning teams who exceed expectations.

Mitchell Tevi

Mitchell TeviSydney, NSW

Really happy with the end result

This company was recommended to me by my neighbour. They are personable, efficient, courteous and always do a stellar job. I'm grateful to be able to return from work to a clean apartment.

Desi

DesiSydney, NSW

Prefect job cleaning .

I have a regular clean done and I must say that the cleaners are always polite and always do an awesome job . Highly recommended.
Maid for you is awesome if you need a clean up .

Aditya K.

Aditya K.Sydney, NSW

Great End-of-lease cleaning service

Arranged an end-of-lease cleaning service at the last minute and was able to book a time slot on short notice. Cleaners were polite, friendly and did a great job. Happy with the results. Would recommend.

Joshua23

Joshua23Sydney, NSW

Great end of lease clean

Maidforyou were initially fully booked before I was able to book a clean. They initially didn't service the area we lived but notified me as soon as an available booking spot became open.

They did an absolutely stellar job on our apartment they were flexible in being able to accomodate both our location in Sydney and our availability.

The cleaners were professional, communicated clearly and did a great job.

Adri

AdriGladesville

great job

Excellent service. Highly recommend. Punctual, professional, friendly and a perfect clean. Thank you so much to Gift & Ploy for the wonderful service

JayR

JayRKensington

A pleasant and surprising experience

A great experience and a fantastic result. Gift & Ploy did an A+ job on our house, they were both immensely thorough and hard working. Thank you for the amazing service Gift & Ploy.

Perfect job

simply emailed Maidforyou and booked cleaners. 2 lovely ladies arrived on time and did an amazing job cleaning my home. Fantastic communications and staff.

Absolutely Stunning

Was recommended "MaidForYou" by a friend and I honestly could not be happier. The house was cleaned thoroughly and came out immaculately. Staff were absolutely friendly and explained everything to me. Service was great and as was the outcome, the house came out sparkling. I really could not be happier, I have recommended "Maidforyou" to all my friends and family and I would definitely be using this service regularly and 100% recommending this to others.

Thank you very much "MaidForYou" definitely 5 star cleaning service and 5 star service. You guys were great.

Anne

Anne

Honest and hard working.

We have a weekly clean done and the house is left spotless. My husband is at home with dementia and the ladies are very kind to him. I trust these cleaners in my house too. We have nice things so this is very important.

KathyFrost

KathyFrostSeven Hills

Friendly service deserving of 5 stars

5 star service from Mikki and Dew. They came and cleaned my house in seven hills. We tried them for the first time, They surprised me with their attention to detail and they were so friendly.

Great Service

Super! The apartment was so clean and so easy to organise. Booking system is really easy to book and the cleaners went above and beyond.

Marvellous MarvSydney

Not thorough

Simone

Simonebondi junction

Best clean for time poor mums

Cleaners were attentive to detail, fast workers and did amazingcleaning our home. Especially with a toddler around we get the cleaners in fortnightly and they are super easy to deal with. Would recommend.

Adriana G.

Adriana G.Sydney

Last minute cleaning well worth it!

Booked a last minute clean with these guys a few days ago after being recommended by a friend. They were very accommodating and sent two lovely lady cleaners (Peace and Banky) who were very efficient! House looked polished after. Would definitely book again.

Huy

Huy

Convenient service and very accommodating

Delah as been an absolute champion to deal with. They have been very accommodating to my needs and the cleaners we're friendly and work very hard.

Zkitson

ZkitsonSydney

Super Happy Customer

Peace and her partner did a spectacular job cleaning my apartment. Not only did they clean but they organised like myself and my wife never could. This service comes highly recommended.

jghaines

jghainesCurtin 2605, ACT

Good customer service

My initial appointment was a no show. After reporting it, maidforyou responded promptly and gave me that service for free. Final clean was decent but not amazing, with some things missed