Verifiedmasterton.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
4.5
Accomodating and prioritise customer needs
Informed and helpful staff

Jessica G.
Jessica G.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Lin L
Lin LSydney, NSW

Masterton Construction team: Brett and Janie :)

Like to thank Brett Ring and Janie Issa the construction team on our new home... Had a pleasant and hassle free experience watching our home getting build from the ground up, and progressive stages...
Overall very enjoyable experience and we loved our new home... Great Communication throughout, highly recommended !!! thanks Show details ·  1
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Imran A.
Imran A.
  Fair Incentive

Straightforward and simple building experience

We were fortunate to have Site Supervisor Leigh Chinery oversee the construction of our new home, and we couldn't be more impressed with his professionalism, expertise, and dedication. From the moment we broke ground to the final finishing touches, Leigh demonstrated exceptional leadership and attention to detail. Special mention to Chloë Leclerc; for directing us about any issues she has displayed phenomenal communication skills and always have been one email/phone call away. Show details ·  1
Lisa and Alex
Lisa and Alex

Dean - Highly Recommend

We couldn’t recommend Dean in the sales / pre- construction stage highly enough . If you want someone absolutely genuine & extremely helpful in every way , Dean is your Man !
He’s gone above & beyond & made us feel at ease & excited about our build. We had a very bad experience with another builder prior to meeting Dean at the Warwick farm office .
If wasn’t for Dean’s help & transparency I don’t think we’d be building at all . Show details ·  1
TL_PC
TL_PCSydney, NSW2 posts
Michael D
Michael DHunter Region, NSW
Tracey
Tracey

Construction

I have just completed the construction of my new home with Masterton. All aspects of the build were well managed and monitored and organised in excellent time frames. My construction superviser, Nathan, and construction coordinator, Chloe, were assigned to my project about halfway through. They have both been wonderful to deal with, communicating often and very responsive to enquiries, no matter how small. Nathan's attention to detail and proactive management of the site made the building experience feel seamless from my end and has resulted in a quality build with excellent finishes. It has been a pleasure to work with Masterton and I cannot wait to move into my beautiful new home in a weeks time! Show details ·  1
Theva S.
Theva S.

Trusted & Reliable builder with a great team!

This is the second time we are building with Masterton Homes and we could not be happier. Our design was unique and complex but no issues for Michael Azzopardi, he was great guiding us through the process to get council approval. Our construction has been going very quickly and the quality of the workmanship has been fantastic - Ramsey (Site supervisor) and Angela from the construction team have been fantastic through the build process. To our surprise in a short time frame we are close to the lock up stage of our dream home. Ramsey constantly provides us with regularly updates, his attention to detail, communication and his ability to project manage is exceptional. I’d recommend Masterton homes to anyone who is looking to build. Show details ·  1
G J Ellis
G J EllisSydney, NSW

Dean Ferguson has been outstanding

Dean Ferguson from the Warwick Farm Centre who is our New Homes Consultant has been a blessing. He has always gone above and beyond to make our dream turn into a reality. Dean has proven to be knowledgeable, honest, ethical and pointed us in the right direction. With Dean's help, we have been able to design our dream home including options we were not even aware. Throughout the process Dean has acted with integrity and always responds to our questions in a timely manner. Dean is our go to person who I would be happy to recommend to anyone who is considering building. Show details ·  1

Colin Mac.
Colin Mac.

how did you fix the columns from the ground pad to the eaves on the early 2000 series homes and was there any structural advantage ?or just a look from the time ?

Masterton Homes   DM

Hi Colin, thank you for reaching out. Could you please email our team at warranty.service@masterton.com.au with some photo's so we can assist further. Warm regards, Masterton Customer Care.

Geoff B

Re: JOB NO. 2017504 It seems that if you post a bad review any further enquiries made are ignored by Masterton Homes. Due to the on going delays we experienced in not only the build but also the Occupation Certificate and move in process, we missed logging into the Warranty portal within a 30 day period from Final Handover. Now we can't access same to print out the Warranty issues sheet or lodge any issues with the build process - and there are some!. Emails sent to Masterton Homes have been ignored so I guess it's time to contact Fair Trading.

Geoff B

Thank you for your quick response. Email has been sent.

Geoff B

I posted 8 months ago (2017504) while still in pre-construction with the hope that things would improve and have remained silent since in the hope of just getting Masterton out of my life - but the hits keep coming.
I write seeking clarity and transparency on Masterton’s declaration to supply a “Luxury Upgrade package” comprised of a particular toilet suite, then downgrading same, due to supply issues, without providing a cost reduction for the lower cost goods.
In internet searches I found the nominated “Luxury” toilet suite for an online cost of between $431-$539. While the alternative Nardini Harmony suite being offered was found at an online cost of $269.
Considering there are 3 toilet suites involved, the difference soon adds up.
Now, the above referenced prices do not consider Masterton’s buying power either in Builders discounts, volume purchases, subcontractor deals, a combination of any or the lot – so the possibility of even wider discrepancy in costings is likely.
When I requested an alternative suite that was more in line with the original “Luxury “design concept, but a higher cost - the difference for which I was prepared to pay based on the online pricing obtained – I was told it was not possible.
So much for Customer satisfaction! It is my contention that I am not getting what I paid have paid for and again request a cost reduction based on Masterton’s inability to provide a range consistent with their stated marketing material.

Pierre and Rosette Saada
Pierre and Rosette Saada
Geoff B

Thanks Pierre & Rosetta, I appreciate your response. Sadly, this has not been my experience with Masterton in a number of issues, this being the latest.

About Masterton Homes

Masterton Homes is a project builder that does home designs (including duplex, dual living and narrow blocks) and home and land packages, as well as known down rebuilds. They do custom home designs, and also have display home locations across New South Wales.

They build homes from Bermagui in the south to Tea Gardens in the north, and service all throughout Sydney.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that staff at Masterton Homes were accommodating and prioritised the needs and wants of their customers.
  • Reviewers were also impressed with staff’s extensive knowledge of the building process, which gave them reassurance despite the complexity of building a home.
  • According to reviewers, the construction process with Masterton Homes was well organised.
CategoryProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Sustainable BuildingNo
Knockdown & RebuildYes
Build Areas

Warwick Farm, Box Hill, Illawarra, Wongawilli, Batemans Bay, Calderwood, South Nowra, Emerald Hills, Leppington, Oran Park, Marsden Park, Hamlyn Terrace, Thornton

Awards 2023 and 2024