46 questions from our users

NewDownUnder

NewDownUnderasked

Maxxia

Hi Maxxia, may I ask a question regarding the living expenses benefit: can supermarket gift cards be salary packaged?

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi, thank you for your question.
Depending on your employer and available benefits you may be able to salary package the cost of gift cards.
If you would like more specific information on what you could salary package, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST.

NewDownUnder

NewDownUnderasked

Hi Maxxia team,
I am looking at the possibility of salary packaging credit card repayments. I have UK credit cards but haven't got an Australian credit card yet. Could you clarify if credit card repayment in Pound Sterling can be claimed? It seems another company allows foreign expenditure to be claimed: https://smartgroup.force.com/community/articles/FAQ/Tax-free-cap-Credit-Card

Hi,
This would firstly be dependent on your employer regulations if they allow to send in manual claims for Living Expenses. If you are eligible to do this the repayments would have to be while you are in Australia and working for the company that you are salary packaging with.
Kind Regards,
Kerry

MARCUS

MARCUSasked

Maxxia

Good morning Maria could you please call me on [Number Removed] please is it March 2020 or 2021 next year as per our yesterday's conversation...../

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a private message to discuss further.

Waler

Walerasked

Maxxia

My Maxxia card x2 just stopped working did one transaction okay then just stopped Plenty of cash in the account

Mumma
Mumma

Contact Maxxia

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi Waler, I am sorry to hear that your card is not working. There could be a number of reasons for this.
If you are able to please give us a call and we can help resolve this issue for you, our customer care team is available from 8am - 7pm EDST. Alternatively, you chat to us via the Maxxia Live Chat service. Kind Regards, Kerry

Mary

Maryasked

Maxxia

I have been trying to use my card since i got it but it was always declined. I already activated the card but for the nth time around it was always rejected at the shops and restaurants. I followed all the instructions upon the first use but still no avail. You cannot even talk to someone instead they give you a repetitive bot to talk to. Really??? How helpful!

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi Mary, thanks for reaching out.
For your first transaction with the wallet card, please make sure to insert the card, select ‘credit’ and enter your pin. So that we can provide you with more specific information on the type of wallet that you have and where it can be used, please reach out to us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST or contact us through your Maxxia Online account or App.

Govz

Govzasked

Maxxia

Hi, we have a loan car from you and we wanted to settle the payment very soon. Is it possible to end the contract and will just pay the remaining amount or value of the car?

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely discuss your options with you. As this relates to your private account information, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST or chat to us via the Live Chat service on the Maxxia website so that we can assist you with this.

sam

samasked

Maxxia

can I pay my childcare, grocery exp and mortgage with pre tax salary.
what is the cap ammount?
How will I pay i mean you issue a card ?

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi Sam, thank you for reaching out.
There are a range of benefits that may be available for you to package under the Living Expenses cap. You can check out our FAQ's here: https://www.maxxia.com.au/faq-salary-packaging
If you would like more specific information on what you could salarypackage, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST.

Shirley Ashfieldasked

Maxxia

I want to increase my entertainment card amount did it on the web once but need to talk with you
I ve given up holding on to your numbers over 2 hours in three days can you call me to have it corrected asap [Number Removed] Shirley Ashfield

This is impossible system

Milena I.

Milena I.asked

Maxxia

I am not sure I registered online log on for Maxxia. I need to change my bank details and how I can do it online. I did try to register but with no success. Thank you.

Hi Milena,
We can definitely help you log into your Maxxia Online account and update your bank details. As this concerns your personal account, I would like to recommend that you send us an email at info@maxxia.com.au. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, during our standard business hours (8am-7pm AEST, Mon-Fri).

Jenny G.

Jenny G.asked

Maxxia

my maxi card won't activate? tried many times

Hi Jenny,
We can definitely assist you in activating your Maxxia card.
As this concerns your personal account, I would like to recommend that you chat with us via the Maxxia Live Chat service here: www.securemaxxia.com.au/account/ We are available Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5:30pm AEDST. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST.

Jordo
Jordo

Hi jenny. Yes, it's a pita. Stick with it and you will get a result. But it doesn't need to be this hard. Changes are made for changes sake or because someone is bored and needs to find something to do. Problem is, these brainstorms impact negatively on customer service. We work in the front line and work hard for our money. Good luck.

phanuelgalufu

phanuelgalufuasked

Maxxia

When I signed up for the lease I was told that I don’t have to pay for anything ie fuel, rego, insurance etc, but it looks like I have to pay for everything upfront and then claim later, why? I don’t have the money because it has already been deducted from my pay. Is this how this Maxxia thing work? If so then I was deceived, can I cancel?

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi, I can understand your frustration and would like to discuss this further if possible so we can fully understand the circumstances of your concerns.
I have sent you a private message to further discuss and assist with this matter, and hope to speak directly to you shortly.
Kind Regards,

Wayne J

Wayne Jasked

what happens to any funds left after March 31

Hi Wayne,
Funds left on your package at the end of the FBT year on the 31st of March will roll over to the next FBT year automatically.
If you have a salary packaging wallet, funds that roll over will contribute towards the following year’s cap as well.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST or visit our LiveChat services here: www.securemaxxia.com.au/account/ between 9am - 5:30pm AEDST.

Debra A

Debra Aasked

Maxxia

What Mechanical companies are affiliated with Maxxia so I don’t have to pay up front for any services

Geoff K
Geoff K

To my knowledge there are no affiliated companies. The car you buy will be serviced by the dealer, or dealer network, that the car was purchased from so that all billing is part of the Maxxia lease.

Hi Debra,
Here at Maxxia we have a dedicated maintenance team that handles all scheduled maintenance. To organise for your servicing to be paid directly from your novated leasing account you merely need to take your vehicle into any licensed mechanic with an ABN and advise that that you have a vehicle under a novated lease with Maxxia. The mechanic will then need to contact us on 1300 123 123 and speak to our team before the work is performed.

Bhupendra K.

Bhupendra K.asked

Maxxia

Just realised that I have been charged GST in my lease agreement for existing car. I paid GST two times for same vehicle. Not going to advise anyone to go with lease agreement for existing vehicle, lesson learnt!!

Hi Bhupendra,
I can understand your frustration and would like to discuss this further if possible so we can fully understand the circumstances of your complaint.
Kind Regards

Rohan

Rohanasked

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

Hi maxxia rep, is it possible to pay for a new car outright from savings but claim the running expenses through novated leasing or as the name implies a lease agreement has to be entered into?
Regards
Rohan

Hi Rohan,
Thank you for submitting your query.
Under a novated lease you may be able to salary package your vehicle and its running costs.
We have some helpful information on our Novated Leasing FAQ page which you can access here: https://www.maxxia.com.au/faq/novated-leasing
For more specific information regarding what is available to you under your personal circumstances and employer guidelines, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST or visit our LiveChat services here: www.securemaxxia.com.au/account/ between 9am - 5:30pm AEDST.

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Maxxia

Is Maxxia offline today Friday 31/01/2020?.... I have tried to use my card from my Maxxia wallet and it keeps getting rejected. I know for a fact that I have over $300 on there. I have tried to look at your online system and the app..... and it keeps failing to load??? What is going on?

surya shastry

surya shastryasked

Maxxia

I checked in the website they don't have option for only house insurance???????????

surya shastry

surya shastryasked

Maxxia

don't have only house insurance

Kim P.

Kim P.asked

Can i claim on a cruise

Hi Kim,
Great Question!
A cruise can be claimed when it is a part of a package arrangement and the components are not individually identified. I hope this helps. If you have further questions feel free to contact our salary packaging experts on 1300 123 123.

Sian R.

Don't understand. So can i use my maxxia card to pay for my cruise.

Sian R.

Just tried to make a payment and it said insufficient funds but I know I have over $700 in the wallet

Mark Dominic M.

Mark Dominic M.asked

Maxxia

Hi! Can I novated lease a second hand car? And if Im buying from someone not from a dealer how can Maxxia help me out with the purchase. Thank you!

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your question! You can absolutely have a novated lease for a second hand vehicle.
Generally speaking a second hand vehicle needs to be less than 12 years old at the end of the lease period and of a value of at least $8000.00. If you have already found a vehicle for private sale our Leasing Consultants can help you organise the finance and place the vehicle under novation.
One of our leasing consultants would be more than happy to help you and you can reach them on 1300 123 123.
Hope this helps!
Josh

Milllie
Milllie

Mark - make sure you do your homework before buying second hand via novated lease..you'll need tyres sooner..mechanical repairs and servicing most likely sooner than if you purchased brand new

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives