Maxxia Questions & Answers

26 questions from our users

Grant s.

Grant s.asked

Maxxia

Will the new tax reporting requirements impact on salary packaging. Single touch payroll requires reporting of ytd gross and tax, not taxable income

Hi Grant,

Maxxia has worked together with all of our employers to ensure that the new requirements for single touch payroll has no effect on our customers.

Josh

Andrew Basked

Maxxia

What is the percentage of the fleet discount the customer is entitled to? Is it different for each car? What is a rough estimate in that case. Thank you

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your great question. To be honest there are a lot of variables at play with a novated lease. These include the type of car and also on your employer. If you would like more information, please call us on 1300 123 123 and we would be happy to transfer you through to a specialist who can go through this with you.

I hope this helps!

Bayden

Andrew B

Thanks for the reply, I'd like the best answer to be posted here so others can understand the fleet discount can be 10% to 15% off the car price. Unfortunately if you choose a car that is rare or limited edition you can be faced with a discount as low as 1.5% which would not make the lease worthwhile. Make sure you understand the fleet discount and interest rate. Hopefully that can clear things up for people reading this post.

Hi Andrew,
Fleet pricing is provided by manufacturers, and varies by make, model, and variant. In many cases Maxxia can access fleet pricing and additional discount negotiated directly with the manufacturer, as well as dealer discount. As these discounts and bonuses vary across the wide range of new cars available it is always best to discuss with one of our leasing consultants.
Maxxia also has access to various corporate programs through manufacturers that can offer fixed delivery costs, scheduled services packages and other benefits. These programs are not offered by all manufacturers, so it is always best discussing this with a Maxxia leasing consultant to see what options are available to you.

elemintent

elemintentasked

Maxxia

Hello, I have not received my wallet card as yet in then post. Yet have funds available.
Is it possible to find out when my card will arrive?

Can I use funds in the meantime?

Regards, Michelle

Good morning Michelle,
I have sent you a private message in response to your enquiry.

Tali

Taliasked

Do you insure cars?

Hi Tali,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Maxxia provides novated leases through a customers employer depending on the employers available benefits. Through the lease we can source car insurance with a preferred 3rd party provider however we do not provide car insurance as a stand alone product.

Al B.

Al B.asked

Maxxia

I’ve been trying to contact your agents on my payout and have had no response. I both paid the lease out and contact my rep and have heard nothing. Nothing about the bank receiving payment. Nothing from Maxxia regarding terminating the insurance. Not a peep. This is very disappointing.

Good morning Al,

Thank you for your enquiry.

When it comes to the payout of a lease, as these funds are going to the financier and not Maxxia, we are not able to confirm receipt of any funds attributed to your payout. In saying that I am happy to look into your Maxxia account further to determine if we've received any request to terminate your lease. Are you able to provide the following details for me?

Full Name:
Employer:
Date of Birth:
Mobile number:

Sri

Sriasked

Maxxia

I am not sure why there is no residual value indication on the statements or online account when novated leasing? That would make it transparent so that the customers would be aware of at least an approximate buy out figure.

Hi Sri,
Thank you for your question. There are a few places where a customer is able to see what the residual amount for their vehicle will be. This amount is stated on the novated lease proposal where the vehicle details are listed and on the lease schedule provided by the financier. A customer would also be able to see this amount by logging onto their Maxxia phone app and looking at the section 'Lease Details'.

Waz

Wazasked

Maxxia

How do I avoid the extra charges if I choose to pay my car out in full. I've only just recently started with Maxxia and been informed my bank are hesitant to provide me with a home loan until I have the Maxxia Lease removed.... payed out.

Hello Waz,

Thank you for your enquiry.

There are no extra charges applied by Maxxia should you choose to pay out your lease in full. In saying that, please be aware the payout figure for the vehicle my be higher than anticipated. The reason for this is the payout figure is made up of the total amount of remaining lease payments expected + the residual amount owing at the end of the lease.
For example, if a customer decides to payout a 5 year lease after 13 months, then the payout figure will be made up of the remaining 47 monthly lease payments and the residual amount owing at the end of the 5 year lease.

I hope this information is useful for you however if you do have any further questions, please contact us on 1300 123 123.

Sarah Hese

Sarah Heseasked

Maxxia

My husband has maxxia car leasing, he recently deceased, im not sure what arw the next process of changing the car to my name?

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your enquiry. My condolences for your loss.
I've asked for a customer care consultant to get in contact with you and go over the process going forward.

Annie A

Annie Aasked

Maxxia

Wanting to know where do I get a copy of Maxxia Salary Packaging Claim Form.

Hi Annie,

To lodge a claim, you do not necessarily need a claim form as you can do this through either your online account or by downloading the Maxxia phone app. For information on these options go https://www.maxxia.com.au/claims.

Alternatively, feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123 and we can arrange to email you a copy of the form.

Shane

Shaneasked

Maxxia

I was wondering why can't I get to a zero balance when I purchase something equal to the available balance. It gets declined and only allows me to purchase to within $20 to $25 of the zero balance. This happens on a regular basis. I check my balance....purchase something slightly less yet it is still declined. If it is a real time balance I should be able to use it. It gets quite frustrating especially at the EOFY. Any response would be helpful. Thanks.

Hi Shane,
I'm more than happy to assist here.
So that I can access your account, can you please provide me with the following details:
Full Name:
Employer:
Date of Birth:
Mobile number:

stella

stellaasked

hello
I have been made redundant from my job and and im leasing a car thru maxxia.
what are my options, and what happens with my vehicle?

Hi Stella,
Thank you for your question.
I've sent you a private message so that we can look into this further for you.

Candy

Candyasked

Maxxia

Hi I work part time and use Maccas for my salary sacrifice. Thinking about leasing a car as well. My question is I have a bad credit rateing due to past problems will I be approved as I have permanent employment or will my credit history ruin my chances of a lease?

Kaz
Kaz

I see Maxxia dont want to respond to any questions in the too hard basket. Your post appears to be invisible to customer service. Be very careful going ahead with Maxxia’s digital finance application if you have a bad credit file. Doesnt matter your income or job security, whether you have assests and savings or Maxxia telling you that you will be approved. Doesnt even matter if you have tried hard to become more financially responsible and can prove it. Their financiers (Macquarie Bank and St George Bank) will drag you through the mill, and put multiple enquiries for excessive amounts of credit on your credit file which will further damage your credit file for another 5 years. My advice, establish regular savings and wait until everything clears on your file. Hope this helps. Dont give up!

Fiona

Fionaasked

Maxxia

How do I find a detailed list of transaction as I can with a normal credit card as I want to check if I made a payment to a certain buisness last night?
Thanks Fiona

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for submitting your question.

As part of our service, all Maxxia customers have access to view their accounts online. These online accounts include payments we have made and payments you have made, so you will be able to see any specific transactions required.

The login is located at www.maxxia.com.au – if you are unsure of your User ID, or how to find the information required, please contact us on 1300 123 123 at your earliest convenience and our Customer Care Centre will be able to assist you accordingly.

Casey

Eva
Eva

I have this question too. I'm afraid the answer is not helping. I used to be able to see all my transactions but the layout has changed and now it only shows transactions by Maxxia, NOT my own transactions. I need to see what payments I've made and they are NOT THERE.

Hi Eva,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry you have not been able to locate the transaction history on Maxxia Online.

We would be very happy to guide you though on how to do this. Please contact us on 1300 123 123 and one of our friendly consultants will be able to talk you though the required steps.

Scott

Splatch

Splatchasked

Maxxia

I still havent received my salary packaging. I'm a little worried as I had to spend the money by the 31st March. Does that mean I have lost it as it hasn't gone onto my maxxia card like they told me it would.

Hi Splatch,

Thank you for submitting your question.

Provided funds were deducted from your pay and you had sufficient cap remaining they should’ve been paid to your Wallet.

We have just received notification from our bank however that some funds being paid into Wallets were delayed. They are currently working on fixing this and are expecting funds to be paid out by this afternoon.

If you have still not received your funds and believe you may be one of the customers affected, we ask that you please check your balance this afternoon. If by then you still do not have your funds, please contact us on 1300 123 123 at your earliest convenience so that we may look into this further.

Casey.

Sharron

Sharronasked

Maxxia

Why does my ap say I have funds but when I go to use my card is it rejected saying insufficient funds? I have spent $99 on the previous day

Hi Sharron,

Thank you for your question.

My apologies you appear to be receiving conflicting information, we would really like to look into this further for you.

To ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible, please contact us on 1300 123 123 to allow us to investigate your account.

Scott

Cath

Cathasked

Maxxia

I got my salary ths week and i check my payslipit shows that they send $3,000 to my maxxia but when i check my maxxia wallet, only $611, what happened?

Hi Cath,

Thank you for your question.

It is concerning for me to hear that you have only received a portion of your deductions.

To ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible for you, I ask that you please contact us on 1300 123 123 as soon as possible so that we can investigate your account accordingly.

Casey

Edgar

Edgarasked

Maxxia

Can i access my money on maxxia as I wait for my card?

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for the question.

I would recommend contacting our Salary Packaging team on 1300 123 123 to discuss further as the answer to your question is dependant on your product type and Employer guidelines.

Kelvin

Kelvinasked

Maxxia

What can i but with maxia wallet?

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for your query.

Please note that the items available for purchase are dependant on which Salary Packaging products you hold with Maxxia.

Your Maxxia Wallet can house both the Salary Packaging (Living Expenses) and Meal Entertainment card benefits, meaning you will only carry one single piece of plastic for all your salary packaging needs.

When you use your new Maxxia Wallet, the smart card will identify if the transaction is related to Meal Entertainment or Salary Packaging. If your Wallet doesn’t have enough funds for that benefit to cover the entire transaction, the card will automatically and instantaneously determine if any other linked benefits can be used.

If you only have one of the benefits above, you will only be able to make purchases relating to that benefit.

For example, if you have a Meal Entertainment benefit with Maxxia, you can purchase dine in meals (minimum $10.00 spend). Take away and drive through are not purchasable with your Meal Entertainment benefit.

If you have a Salary Packaging (Living Expense) benefit then most general living expenses are purchasable, including but not limited to: groceries, medical bills & fuel. Please note that direct debits or cash out do not form part of this benefit.

If you have questions regarding specific items available for purchase or which Salary Packaging benefits are held under your Wallet Card please call our Customer Care team on 1300 123 123.

Josh

Joshasked

Maxxia

Hi Maxxia, I desperately need to lease a car but I know I have bad credit. Will this affect my chances of leasing a car?

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your query.

As with any finance arrangement, credit history will play a part in the process of approving finance.

In saying that, Maxxia has options available to assist you through the application process, whilst ensuring the financier is responsibly lending.

We are more than happy to help you through this process but always recommend you seek independent financial advice.

Feel free to contact our Novated Lease team on 1300 123 123 to discuss next steps.

Josephasked

Maxxia

Anybody working in NSW HEATH here ? Just wanted to ask if the health department takes money off you ( tax benefits) when you take novated lease?

Mother of Three
Mother of Three

Hi, what I understand is that the money for lease is deducted from the emplyee before tax. Thanks.

Hi Joseph,

I believe you may be referring to Tax Share arrangements.

NSW Health departments do share 50% of the tax savings an employee benefits from when opting for a Novated Lease.

To obtain further information regarding this, I would recommend contacting Maxxia on 1300 123 123 between the hours of M-F 8:00am-7pm EST.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hi Peter,
How does that work out? I thought if there is an employee post tax contribution equal to the value of employers FBT liability ,the taxable value will be nil or zero.

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives